Looking for the best schools in Ajman? We have the perfect list for you! One of the most challenging decisions that parents of school-going children have to make is regarding the selection of schools. Since schools are the primary source for a child’s mental development, it’s important to be thorough with your search. For all those who are living in the UAE’s smallest emirate, we have come up with the list of the best schools in Ajman so you can make a well-informed decision about your child’s future.
List of Best Schools in Ajman
Ajman is the smallest emirate in the UAE but it is home to a number of good schools. There are also secondary and higher education programs in Ajman schools to prepare university-bound students in the emirate. Let’s find out more about the best schools in Ajman and what they offer.
Avalon Heights World Private School
This Ajman private school focuses on the intellectual as well as holistic development of its students. There are co-curricular, sporting and meditation activities. Avalon Heights puts your children first while planning for the curriculum. It also makes sure to keep parents involved by allowing them to communicate with supervisors and head of staff every Wednesday. Located close to parents renting villas in Al Hamidiya, this is one of the popular British schools in Ajman.
- Fee Structure: Tuition fee for KG 1 and KG 2 students is AED 17,000 per year, excluding books, uniform and transport. For Grade I – VIII, it’s between AED 18,800 and AED 25,000 per annum for 2018-2019
- Curriculum: British
- Timing: Sun to Wed, 07:40 am – 02:00 pm. Thu, 07:40 am – 01:00 pm
- Location: Avalon Heights World Private School Al-Hamidiya 1, Ajman
- Contact: +971-6-742-3222
International School of Choueifat
Established in 1993, the International School of Choueifat follows the SABIS educational system to equip the students with skills and talents that help them encounter challenges in a practical environment. Featuring an amalgamation of practices from the British and American curriculum this unique school is known for producing exemplary students who have gone on to study in Ivy League universities across the world. There is also a focus on the holistic development of students with state-of-the-art facilities in this school including swimming pools, labs, libraries and more. Ideally located for parents in the rental villas of Al Mowaihat, this school is also close to several other educational institutes in Ajman.
- Curriculum: SABIS
- Location: Al Tallah 2, South Sector, Ajman
- Contact: +971-6-742-1111
East Point Indian International School
Like most other UAE cities, there are several Indian schools in Ajman to cater to the large number of Indian expats living here. This Ajman Indian school features state-of-the-art facilities to ensure good academic performance. For instance, there are computer laboratories equipped with interactive boards, projectors and computers. Also, there are classrooms for yoga, dance, music and martial arts.
- Timing: For school reporting, 07:50 am. Class timings for KG 1 and KG 2: 08:00 am – 11:30 am. Class timings for grade I-X, 08:00 am – 01:40 pm. Office hours, 07:30 am – 04:00 pm
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Location: Al Hamidiya Rd, Al Hamidiya 1, Near Police Station, Ajman
- Contact: +971-6-747-4899
Ajman American Private School
Expats looking for an American school in Ajman are in luck as Ajman American Private School is one of the best. This school has a spacious campus and offers distinct opportunities to develop the full potential of children. With its excellent teaching staff and an ultra-modern outlook, it is one of the best American schools in Ajman. Located close to the rental apartments in Al Jurf this is one of the most popular schools in the emirate.
- Fee Structure: Approximately AED 17,000 – AED 30,000
- Timings: For registration, Sun to Thu, 08:00 am – 04:00 pm and 05:00 pm – 08:00 pm. Sat, 08:00 am – 02:00 pm
- Curriculum: American
- Location: Ajman American Private School, Al Jurf, Behind Sheikh Khalifa Hospital, Ajman
- Contact: +971-6-744-4565
Pakistani School Ajman
Known for its excellent educational climate and admirable teaching staff for secondary and higher secondary programs, it is one of the best Pakistani schools in Ajman. The medium of instruction in this school is English whereas Urdu and Arabic languages are also compulsory subjects in the curriculum.
- Location: Al Jurf 2, Near Ajman City Center, Ajman
- Curriculum: Pakistani
- Timing: Sun to Thu, 07:15 am – 02:30 pm
- Contact: +971-6-743-4374
Royal Academy Ajman
Founded in 2012, Royal Academy Ajman is one of the largest educational institutions in the town. The philosophy of this Ajman school is to ensure that no child is left behind. The Royal Academy Ajman is also known for promoting cultural diversity and has students from 36 nationalities. There is also a wide selection of second language subjects in this CBSE school in Ajman that includes Arabic, Urdu, French, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil and Bangla.
- Location: Al Hamidiya 1, Near Municipality, Ajman
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Timing: 07:30 am – 05:00 pm
- Contact: +971-6-749-4449
City School Ajman
One of the largest schools in Ajman is City School Ajman that spans 500,000 sq. ft. With its world-class facilities and a perfect learning environment, it is also one of the best schools in Ajman. It offers numerous learning opportunities and has well-equipped computer laboratories, libraries, classrooms and also sports grounds. From science and technology to music and arts, children can pursue their interests from a young age in City School Ajman.
- Fee Structure: The City School Ajman fees for KG I and KG II is AED 5,750 for 10 months. For Grade III-VIII the fees is between AED 6,330 and AED 7,480
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Location: Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Road, Ajman
- Timing: Sun to Thu, 07:30 – 11:30 for pre-primary students and 07:30 – 01:45 pm for secondary students
- Contact: +971-6-749-9901
Indian School Ajman
Established in 1988, Indian School Ajman features all the amenities required to support students in learning, development and physical activities. Some of the core subject in this CBSE school in Ajman includes Science, Maths, Physics, Biology as well as Computer Science. Students can also follow their passion for music and sports as there are music studios and various sports facilities in this school.
- Fee Structure: The school fee payment is made in a 10-month cycle and varies based on the grade and subject choices
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Location: Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Street, Al Jurf, Ajman
- Timing: Sun to Thu, 08:00 am – 02:00 pm. Sat, 09:00 am – 01:00 pm
- Contact: +971-6-743-7477
Delhi Private School
No list of Indian schools in Ajman is complete without a mention of the Delhi Private School. Committed to providing a high-quality educational environment, Delhi Private School features the CBSE curriculum. It encourages students to make use of technology while developing skills to overcome future challenges. If your child struggles in Arabic, the school offers after-school classes so that students can gain first-hand experience in the Arabic language. It is one of the best KG schools in Ajman as it also conducts after-school classes for children with unsatisfactory performance.
- Programs: KG, Primary and Middle School
- Fee Structure: KG 1 and KG 2: AED 7,800 per annum. Grade 1 – Grade 9: AED 7,800 – AED 10,800 per annum.
- Curriculum: Indian
- Location: Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Road, Al Tallah 2, Ajman
- Timing: Sun to Thu, 07:30 am – 04:00 pm
- Contact: +971-6-747-1111
Founded in 2012, Ajman Academy offers the IB curriculum. This school boasts premium facilities to enable students to learn and grow. There is a focus on preserving the ethical and moral values among the students with the provision of an international curriculum.
- Fee Structure: Pre KG, AED 24,000 per year. For Classes KG 1 – Grade 12 the fees is AED 30,000 – AED 64,350
- Curriculum: IB, IGCSE
- Location: Sheikh Ammar Bin Humaid St, Ajman
- Timing: Sun to Thu, 07:30 am – 03:30 pm
- Contact: +971-6-731-4444
That concludes our list of best schools in Ajman. If you are looking for more recognised educational institutes close to Ajman, take a look at some of the best schools in Sharjah.