- Abu Dhabi
Villas for sale in Abu Dhabi
Locations in Abu Dhabi with Villas
- AED900,000Zone 7, Hydra Village, Abu DhabiVilla221,885 sqft
- AED2,150,000Contemporary Style, Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla442,858 sqft
Corner Single Row Plot ! Upgraded Interior - Close to Park
- AED2,100,000Mediterranean Style, Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla553,750 sqft
HOT DEAL ! Single Row ! Private Pool and Garden
- AED1,940,000Arabian Style, Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla452,858 sqft
AMAZING DEAL! 4 Beds Villa w/ Private Garden
- AED1,440,000Arabian Style, Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla342,424 sqft
Good Investment ! 3Bedrooms Near Community Center
- AED1,149,000Arabian Style, Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla231,832 sqft
Hot Offer ! Spacious 2Beds w/ Garden in Arabian
- AED2,130,000Mediterranean Style, Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla563,750 sqft
HOT DEAL- Excellent Opportunity for 5+M with pool
- AED1,680,000Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla342,500 sqft
Great Deal to Earn Huge ROI with 3 Bed Villa! Facilities in Al Reef
- AED20,000,000Saadiyat St Regis Residences, Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiVilla6713,900 sqft
Luxurious 6BR Villa with Pool + Sea View
- AED16,000,000Marina Sunset Bay, The Marina, Abu DhabiVilla6912,000 sqft
Brand New 6 Master Bedrooms Villa for Sale
- AED4,080,000West Yas, Yas Island, Abu DhabiVilla444,875 sqft
modern style 4 beds corner villa type T2
- AED3,100,000Yas Acres, Yas Island, Abu DhabiVilla333,354 sqft
ZERO SERVICE CHARGES FOR 5 YEARS ! 5% Booking - 90% on Handover
- AED2,490,000Yas Acres, Yas Island, Abu DhabiVilla223,196 sqft
2Bedrooms Villa in Yas Acres ! Handover 2020
- AED6,000,000Orchid, Al Raha Golf Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla677,276 sqft
Good Price! 6 BR Villa with Rental Back!
- AED5,800,000Shakhbout City (Khalifa City B), Abu DhabiVilla61030,000 sqft
Beautiful 6 Br Villa in Shakboot Area !!
- AED980,000Zone 7, Hydra Village, Abu DhabiVilla231,800 sqft
Cheapest 2 Bedroom Villa in Hydra Village !
- AED8,490,000Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiVilla576,100 sqft
Super Upgrade, Huge Lawn, Ready To Move
- AED6,560,000HIDD Al Saadiyat, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiVilla565,360 sqft
Genuine Price Buy It Now Stunning Turquoise Sea
- AED13,750,895Marina Sunset Bay, The Marina, Abu DhabiVilla6712,959 sqft
6 Bedroom Bay View Villa w/ Private Pool
- AED840,000Zone 8, Hydra Village, Abu DhabiVilla231,884 sqft
Soon! 2BR+Living Room with a balcony in Hydra Village
- AED4,500,000Lehweih Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla556,889 sqft
Modified 5 BR Deluxe Villa with Own Pool
- AED15,000,000Al Zaab, Abu DhabiVilla111110,000 sqft
Transformed villa, refurbished, gardens, parking, downtown
- AED4,300,000West Yas, Yas Island, Abu DhabiVilla454,442 sqft
Big Plot, Corner Unit in a Prime Location
- AED3,500,000Sea Shore Villas, Abu Dhabi Gate City (Officers City), Abu DhabiVilla2,734 sqft
SEA SHORE VILLAS
Near Abu Dhabi
Buying a Villa in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the richest emirate out of the seven that make up the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is also the capital of the country. The urban planning for Abu Dhabi was headed by Dr Takahashi in 1967 who was a Japanese architect at the time. During the construction phase, the late Sheikh Zayed was also involved in the project by facilitating Dr Takahashi in 1967 and providing guidance. Abu Dhabi’s topography is also quite different compared to other emirates. It is made of up a series of scattered islands – in fact, the entire emirate consists of 200 islands. Nearly every island has its own unique character and some offer a more prestigious lifestyle compared to others. For the most part, nearly all islands of Abu Dhabi are habitable and residents can choose to live in any of them. If one heads south, further inland, they will come across the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. For those who want to explore the green areas of Abu Dhabi, they should drive 180 kilometres south of Abu Dhabi, where they will come across Al Ain, known for its greenery and milder weather. Another fun fact about Abu Dhabi is that it has the most advanced formula 1 race track in the world known as the Yas Marina Circuit. This circuit spans an area of 5.5 kilometres and has 21 turns. Apart from all these factors, Abu Dhabi has some of the best schools such as British International School, Virginia International Private School and Reach British School. With all these factors at play, people from around the world have made the decision to move to Abu Dhabi. For many, this means buying property in Abu Dhabi or finding a job here. Either way, hundreds of expats land in Abu Dhabi every day and call it their new home.
Types of Villas in Abu Dhabi
The smallest villas will come with 2-beds while the largest can be found with 6-beds. Respectively, the ideal 2-bed villa in Abu Dhabi will typically have 3 baths and around 1,850 sq. ft. of floor space. Those looking for something larger, they could consider buying a villa with 3-bedrooms. The most popular 3-bed villa will come with a floor plan that includes 4 bathrooms and 2,330 sq. ft. of floor space. Similarly, a 4-bed house in Abu Dhabi will come with 5 baths and around 3,000 sq. ft. of floor space. The second biggest villa in Abu Dhabi comes with 5-bedrooms. Typically, these units will come with 7 bathrooms and around 6,000 sq. ft. of floor space. Finally, for those looking to buy a 6-bed villa in Abu Dhabi, they could expect the most popular unit in this class to come with 5 baths and around 4,000 sq. ft. of floor space.
Popular Areas of Abu Dhabi
There are some areas that are more popular than others for purchasing villas. Ranking in at third place is the community of Yas Island. This community is well known for being home to several well-known tourist attractions, such as Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld. Next is the community of Saadiyat Island, which is an island Known for its natural beauty. It is surrounded by natural mangroves and crystal clear blue waters, making it one of the most desirable places in Abu Dhabi. Situated in Saadiyat Island are the beach villas, which are considered one of the most luxurious and exclusive villas in the entire city. Due to their unique character, villas in Saadiyat Island are now on the shortlist of most investors, looking to gain returns on equity by purchasing villas in these exclusive communities. In first place is the community of Al Reef. It’s a community that is close to several other popular communities such as Khalifa City, Main Abu Dhabi City, Yas Island and Saadiyat Island.
Lifestyle in Abu Dhabi
Just like any big city such as New York or London, Abu Dhabi offers single individuals a dynamic and exciting lifestyle. There are several bars and clubs in Abu Dhabi. Some great examples include Relax @ 12, Barfly by Buddha Bar and Skylite Rooftop Lounge. All in all, there are over 20 bars in all of Abu Dhabi. Moving on, in Abu Dhabi and throughout the MENA region, the best way to enjoy a hot sunny day is to head to the mall. Respectively, Abu Dhabi has its fair share of world-class malls that can make one's weekend quite exciting. For instance, Galleria Mall in Abu Dhabi is a large, spacious mall where one can find all the top-fashion brands under one roof. Some examples include Dolce & Gabbana, Michael Kors, La Martina and several others. Other popular malls in Abu Dhabi include Al Wahda Mall, Marina Mall and Yas Mall to name of a few. It is also home to some of the top universities in the MENA region. Some examples include Abu Dhabi University, Khalifa University and New York University Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi offers one of the highest standards of living in MENA and is one of the safest cities in the world to live in. For instance, according to the crime index, Abu Dhabi scored 89.03 on the safety index while a large city like London scored 48.52 on the safety index. Considering these factors in mind, it makes perfect sense for families to live and invest in Abu Dhabi.
Sale Price Trends for Villas in Abu Dhabi
One can expect to pay an average price of AED 1.15M for a 2-bed villa, while the price of a 3-bed villa will be around AED 1.6M. For those looking to buy a 4-bed house, they could expect the average price range to be somewhere around AED 3.2M. Finally, the price of 5-bed and 6-bed houses in Abu Dhabi will average around AED 4.6M and AED 6.3M, respectively. Those who are looking for financial assistance also have the option to obtain a mortgage. However, certain terms and conditions will apply, and the mortgage approval will be contingent on several factors.