- Abu Dhabi
Apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi
Locations in Abu Dhabi with Apartments
- AED100,000YearlyShams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment23900 sqft
- AED95,000YearlyKhalifa City A, Abu DhabiApartment352,200 sqft
Amazing! Flat 3 master bedrooms-hall for rent in khalifa city (A)
- AED80,000YearlyMohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment34
Wonderful 3 Master BR with 2 Balcony On Ground Floor MBZ City.
- AED120,000YearlyMarina Heights I, Marina Heights, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment341,774 sqft
Ready Property| 3BR| Unfurnished
- AED57,000YearlyKhalifa City A, Abu DhabiApartment211,200 sqft
Western stylish 2 bed room near to etihad plaza in khalifa city A with privet front yard
- AED70,000YearlyAl Khalidiyah, Abu DhabiApartment331,750 sqft
Spacious 3 Bedroom 3 Bath Big Size Hall In 70k 3 to 4 Payments At khalidiyah
- AED120,000YearlyCorniche Road, Abu DhabiApartment341,900 sqft
HOT DEAL! THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT (Two Masters Bedroom) with Parking!
- AED57,000YearlyAnsam, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1550 sqft
Ready to Move In ! Studio Apt For 57K !
- AED80,000YearlyAl Muneera, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiApartment121,059 sqft
Beautiful 1 BR that can be your next home!
- AED89,000YearlyMarina Blue, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment221,400 sqft
Ready for Occupancy ! 2BR Only @ 89K !
- AED45,000YearlyHydra Avenue Towers, City Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1556 sqft
Top standard Studio apartment in Hydra C6
- AED90,000YearlyThe Wave, Najmat Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,400 sqft
MOVE in NOW !! Spacious 2 bedrooms apartment VACANT in The Wave
- AED35,000YearlyVilla Compound, Khalifa City A, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1800 sqft
Biggest offer of July! Brand new units [ studios , 1 bhk ] in KCA
- AED55,000YearlyMussafah, Abu DhabiApartment221,200 sqft
Beautiful 2 bedroom 2 washroom with nice kitchen in very nice building near Safeer
- AED75,000YearlyAl Muroor, Abu DhabiApartment12900 sqft
BRAND NEW! ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT (FULL FACILITIES)
- AED44,000YearlyZone 25, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment221,250 sqft
Great 2 BHK @ Good Price - Private Entrance - MBZ City
- AED47,000YearlyDanet Abu Dhabi, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio11,600 sqft
Attractive Studio Unit Available for Rent in Muroor! Vacant!
- AED57,999YearlyMangrove Place, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12750 sqft
Get Perfect Apt W/ Balcony Book Now !
- AED78,000YearlyShams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12
Amazing 1BR Apartment, Park Side Residence !
- AED72,000YearlyMarina Heights, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12915 sqft
Fully Furnished Apt On Monthly Basis !!
- AED43,000YearlyElectra Tower, Electra Street, Abu DhabiApartment11900 sqft
Affordable and Convenient 1BHK Apartment for Rent!
- AED175,000YearlyCity Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1,778 sqft
Fully Fitted Office, Addax Tower With Amazing Sea View
- AED78,999YearlyMarina Bay, Najmat Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment221,200 sqft
Gorgeous 2BR Apt W/ All Facilities !
- AED60,000YearlyTourist Club Area (TCA), Abu DhabiApartment221,400 sqft
Open Sharing ! Big Apt 2BR MasterRooms in TCA
Near Abu Dhabi
Renting an Apartment in Abu Dhabi
Spanning an area of 972 km is the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Situated off the mainland and divided into several scattered islands, Abu Dhabi is also the richest emirate and its primary source of revenue comes from oil exports. Accordingly, the revenue earned from these natural resources is reflected in its glitzy and ultra-modern skyline. Likewise, with its booming economy, Abu Dhabi has attracted millions of professionals and motivated them to live and work in this dynamic emirate. With the prospect of earning a tax-free income combined with high salaries and superior benefits, many have established their roots here. This trend doesn’t seem to show any signs of slowing down, thus increasing the demand for rental properties in Abu Dhabi. Nonetheless, this emirate has a huge selection of rental real-estate that can meet the budget expectations of every individual looking to make a move here.
Types of Apartments in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi has apartments that range from studios to 4-bed units. The most popular studio will come with 556 sq. ft. of floor space and 1 bathroom. What’s more, one can expect a flat in this class to come with double-glazed windows, central temperature control, dedicated parking area and an electricity backup mechanism for when there’s an unexpected power cut. For those considering renting a 1-bed flat, they can expect the most standard 1-bed unit to come with 796 sq. ft. of floor space and 2 bathrooms. For those interested in 2-bed rental units in Abu Dhabi, the most in-demand version will come equipped with 3 baths and a floor space that will be around 1,400 sq. ft. Moving along, if one is interested in renting something larger, they could consider a 3-bed flat. The most sought-after version of the latter comes with a floor plan that typically has 4 baths and around 2,300 sq. ft. of floor space. Finally, the largest available unit comes with a total of 4 bedrooms and 5 baths and approximately 2,000 sq. ft. of residential space. Depending on the building facilities, residents will have access to a dedicated gym, Jacuzzi, swimming pool and facilities for disabled residents. Some apartments will also have a dedicated BBQ area, a cafeteria and a children’s play area.
Popular Areas in Abu Dhabi
When analysing the data, the popularity of rental apartments in Abu Dhabi is directly linked with the rates and value for money – at least in most cases. As per Bayut’s report for 2017, ranking at first place was the area of Al Reem Island where the average rent for a 1-bed apartment was AED 82k per annum. Coming in at second place was the community of Khalifa City A, where a 1-bed apartment would rent for AED 53k per annum. In third place was Al Khalidiya where a typical 1-bed unit will rent for AED 80k per year. Finally, in fourth place was Mohammed Bin Zayed City which has a 1-bed residential unit that will demand an annual yearly rent of AED 47k, offering the most affordable rates on this list. Additionally, the demographic includes singles and couples who are looking to live in an urban environment, close to all the amenities one would expect when living in a large city like Abu Dhabi. One area that deserves an honourable mention is the 4-kilometre long Hamdan Street. This is one of the oldest areas in the capital and is popular with single expats who prefer this densely packed urban environment as it is one of the most commercially established areas in Abu Dhabi.
Lifestyle in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi has its fair share of large shopping malls. One great example includes Marina Mall. It also has some unique theme parks and a great example is Ferrari World. Apart from all the attractions, Abu Dhabi also has a rich culture and experiencing it can be just as exciting. For example, you could visit the UAE's largest mosque known as Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (which is one of the few mosques where non-Muslims are permitted to enter). Abu Dhabi’s culture revolves around falconry. One can learn a great deal about this tradition by visiting Falcon Hospital or visiting Heritage Village where one can learn about traditional practices of Abu Dhabi natives. What's more, it is recommended that one visits the district of Al Ain which is also part of Abu Dhabi. In Al Ain, there are several historical and cultural sites worth visiting. For example, Al Ain has this mountain called Jebel Hafeet which has a long winding road carved into it. One can drive to the very top of this mountain and enjoy the vast skyline of Al Ain. Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum and Al Jahili Fort offer a unique cultural perspective into Abu Dhabi’s heritage.
Rent Price Trends for Apartments in Abu Dhabi
Since Abu Dhabi is a large emirate, it has apartments that will fit the budget requirements for most future tenants. The most affordable studio can be rented for a mere AED 12k per annum on the outskirts of Abu Dhabi. On the other end, the most prestigious studio flat can easily fetch an annual rent of AED 130k per annum. Those interested in renting 1-bed units in Abu Dhabi can expect a basic apartment to be around AED 23k per annum. In contrast, a luxury 2-bed flat in an up-market community will rent for AED 221k per annum. In the 3-bedroom apartment category, a unit with only the bare essentials will demand an annual rent of AED 45k, while the most luxurious version of the former will easily fetch an annual rental rate of AED 380k. Finally, the least expensive 4-bed unit will demand an annual rent of AED 68k per annum while the most opulent 4-bed accommodation will rent out for AED 355k per annum.