- Abu Dhabi
Apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi
Locations in Abu Dhabi with Apartments
- AED125,000YearlyCorniche Area, Abu DhabiApartment231,200 sqft
- AED150,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment352,100 sqft
Large 3 Master BR plus Maids Room with Parking in Khalifa Park
- AED120,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment342,200 sqft
Wonderful 3 Bedroom Apartment with Maids Room
- AED70,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,100 sqft
Offer of the Day! Few Units of Spacious 2 BR Apartment in Salam St.
- AED100,000YearlyCity Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment341,758 sqft
1month free+6 Payments!! Best Deal for 3br in SIgma Tower
- AED80,000YearlyCity Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,190 sqft
Best Deal 6 payments!! 2BR Apartment in Marina Bay at Al Reem
- AED63,000YearlyShams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,195 sqft
Luxurious & Spacious 1br Apartment in Oceanscape, Vacant now.
- AED65,000YearlyMarina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment11915 sqft
Hot Promotional Price 1 BR Apt in Maha Tower
- AED64,000YearlyMarina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12861 sqft
1BR Apt in Ocean Terrace, Call us today to View.
- AED62,000YearlyMarina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12875 sqft
Hottest Deal 1br apartment in Marina Blue, Vacant now.
- AED65,000YearlyMarina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12896 sqft
Vacant and Ready for Move in Tala Tower 1BR, Marina Square.
- AED50,000YearlyAl Khaleej Village, Al Ghadeer, Abu DhabiApartment231,054 sqft
Great offer 2BR/Ter apt 50k only. . .
- Be the first to knowGet notifications and be the first to know when new apartments are listed!Notify me
- AED43,000YearlyHydra Avenue, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1424 sqft
Beautiful Studio/Attached Wardrobe - 43KOnly!!
- AED30,000YearlyAl Khaleej Village, Al Ghadeer, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1480 sqft
Huge Studio/Ter apt 30k w/4 cheques
- AED35,000YearlyAl Khaleej Village, Al Ghadeer, Abu DhabiApartment12659 sqft
Hot offer Well maintained 1BR apt 35k
- AED28,000YearlyAl Khaleej Village, Al Ghadeer, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1450 sqft
Stunning Studio apt 28k only 2 chqs.
- AED97,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,800 sqft
Glamorous Huge 3 Bedroom Apartment in Hamdan Street
- AED90,000YearlyCorniche Area, Abu DhabiApartment331,800 sqft
Large 3 Master Bedroom Flat with Parking in Corniche
- AED82,000YearlyAl Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,350 sqft
1 Month Free! Fabulous 2 Bedroom Flat in Al Reem Island
- AED58,000YearlyVilla Compound, Khalifa City A, Abu DhabiApartment11600 sqft
Private Entrance Huge One Bedroom Near Yas Mina School
- AED150,000YearlyKhalifa Park, Eastern Road, Abu DhabiApartment342,691 sqft
Deluxe 3 Bed Apt with Full Facilities, Parking and Maid Room! Khalifa Park!
- AED48,000YearlyHydra Avenue, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1556 sqft
Bigger Size Studio / Good Price/ Vaccant Studio
- AED153,000YearlySaadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,415 sqft
14 Months Contract! Stylish 2 Bed Apt with Facilities! Saadiyat Beach Residences
- AED47,000YearlyHydra Avenue, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1514 sqft
Sea View I Spacious Studio I At a very good price I
Near Abu Dhabi
Renting an Apartment in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the Emirates. It is the richest emirates of all seven as it holds nearly 9% of the world’s known oil reserves. Abu Dhabi is also the second most populous emirate home to turquoise waters and mangrove-fringed islands. It leans towards Arabic tradition. The city prides itself on its breathtaking landscapes of deserts and miles-long scintillating coastline. It has more than a dozen world-class museums as well, including the world-famous Guggenheim Abu Dhabi and the Louvre Abu Dhabi. The capital has the perfect balance of slick and modern real estate, and tradition and progression. You have a lot to look forward to when you are coming to Abu Dhabi regardless of how long your stay is going to be.
Types of Apartments in Abu Dhabi
If you are planning to stay for a considerable amount of time and don’t want to buy a flat then the apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi make the perfect case for you. Abu Dhabi makes an ideal choice to reside in, as it provides everything you would need to spend your day. First of all, you would need to set a certain amount of budget for the apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi. If you’re a single expat then the studio apartments are an ideal choice as they don’t cost a great deal of money. If you have a family or have cravings for an extra room then you can go for multi-bedroom rental flats. Overall, you can choose from studio apartments, 1,2,3 and 4-bhk rental apartments in Abu Dhabi. There are plenty of furnished apartments as well if you don’t want to do it by yourself. A majority of the apartments come with fully-equipped kitchens, designer interior, state-of-the-art bathrooms, and have premium finishing touches.
Popular Areas in Abu Dhabi
There are many popular rental properties in Abu Dhabi that you can go to and make them your home. The properties in Al Reem Island, Al Raha Beach, and Al Khalidiyah are some of the most famous ones in the region. In your quest for the apartments in Abu Dhabi, start with these three locations.
Al Reem Island is the kind of property that has taken many by surprise as it has risen to the top in a short span of time. The Sun and Sky Towers of Al Reem Island are quite famous as they are finished in nothing but glass. Another defining asset of the community is the Gate Towers and the Arc development that has one of the most unique designs in the world. Al Reem Island sits quite a bit away from Abu Dhabi’s urban noise. Going forward with the list of rental apartments in Abu Dhabi, we find Al Raha Beach - another glittering property in Abu Dhabi that sits on a long stretch of a white sandy beach. You will find plenty of seafront flats here that have mesmerizing views of the waves, dancing to nature’s music. It also holds an annual beach festival further adding to all the fun.
Al Khalidiyah is where you will find the Emirates’ heritage at its peak. It is the heart of Abu Dhabi and has almost everything including parks, the beach, and of course, the tradition and heritage of the region.
Lifestyle in Abu Dhabi
The capital and the second most populous city is a nirvana for tourists and its real estate is a sight to behold. It has an authentic Arabic aura and has been transmogrified through urbanization and development into one of the world’s richest cities. Snuggled on an island in the Persian Gulf, it is bejeweled with skyscrapers and a lofty skyline. The most iconic spectacle is the sparkling white domes of the Shaikh Zayed Mosque. Anyone on the lookout for action, adventure, fun, and entertainment must visit places like Etihad Antiques Gallery, Al Bateen Beach, Khalifa Park, Kidoos entertainment, Green Mubazzarh, and Yas Waterworld. One can also turn to activities like skydiving, water sports, bowling, billiard, shooting and so on to fulfil their sporting desires. Countless eateries to relish an appetizing meal are available all along the streets of Abu Dhabi, with Kuzbara, Naham and Sayad Restaurant being the notable names among the lot. Hence, no matter what kind of life you live, your top choice should be the Abu Dhabi apartments for rent as they accommodate all.
Rent Price Trends for Apartments in Abu Dhabi
The apartments in Abu Dhabi are priced to meet the needs of everyone and every level of income. Overall, the renting price starts at over AED 12,000 per year and could touch a staggering AED 1,000,000 yearly rent. The studio apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi cost around AED 12,000 to AED 145,000 a year. Similarly, the 1-bedroom apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi cost an annual price of around AED 18,000 to AED 221,649. If you go ahead and explore more, you will get to know that the studio apartments in Al Reem Island start at around AED 43,000 and could cost AED 110,000 per year. The 1-bedroom flats here a yearly price of around AED 55,000 to AED 159,000.
The studio apartments in Al Raha Beach could be yours for around AED 31,000 to AED 130,000 while renting 1-bhk apartments there will cost you AED 36,000 to AED 215,000. Abu Dhabi is the perfect blend of tradition coupled with modernism. It also follows a huge influx of tourists so it would be ideal to move there and settle in. The place is growing continuously as the international investment is increasing with each day that passes.