- Abu Dhabi
Apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi
- AED70,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,800 sqft
- AED45,000YearlyCity Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1570 sqft
Majestic Place to Reside with Complete Facilities!
- AED48,000YearlySigma Towers, City Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1444 sqft
Studio W/ Swimming Pool View | 2 Chqs
- AED65,000YearlyAl Maha Tower, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12872 sqft
Super Canal views| 1 bed with two baths
- AED4,000YearlyTourist Club Area (TCA), Abu DhabiApartment1160 sqft
very good flat 1 bhk with tawtheeq in Tourist Club Area / monthly
- AED100,000YearlyRak Tower, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,500 sqft
At Last, This Is What Youve Been Searching For.
- AED43,000YearlyAl Waha, Al Ghadeer, Abu DhabiApartment12702 sqft
Beautiful and modern 1BR Apartment!
- AED80,000YearlyMangrove Place, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,050 sqft
Apartments Tailored to Your Highest Standards.
- AED85,000YearlyAirport Street, Abu DhabiApartment352,500 sqft
3 bedrooms apartment maids room car parking in airport street for rent
- AED70,000YearlyAl Khalidiyah, Abu DhabiApartment342,000 sqft
3 bedrooms apartment maids room store for rent in al khalidiya area
- AED45,000YearlyAl Khalidiyah, Abu DhabiApartment111,000 sqft
1 bedroom apartment for rent in khalidiya area includes electricity and water
- AED63,000YearlyAl Najda Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,300 sqft
2 bedrooms apartment in al najda street for rent
- AED110,000YearlyMarina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,507 sqft
BRAND 2 BR Apartment in TALA Tower. . .
- AED80,000YearlyCapital Centre, Abu DhabiApartment321,378 sqft
3 BR. NO COMMISSION!!! Premium Apartment Available next to WTC
- AED80,000YearlyMangrove Place, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment221,250 sqft
Beautiful 2 Bedroom Apt W/ Balcony !
- AED60,000YearlyMarina Blue, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment11807 sqft
Spacious 1BR Apt Available For 60K !
- AED120,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,800 sqft
Luxurious 3BR Hotel Apartment in City Downtown
- AED60,000YearlyOcean Terrace Residence, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment11822 sqft
Call Now For This Beautiful 1BR Apt !
- AED58,000YearlyMangrove Place, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment11850 sqft
Best 1BR Apt in Mangroves Only For 58K
- AED27,000YearlyKhalifa City A, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1800 sqft
BRAND NEW STUDIO Khalifa City A
- AED62,000YearlyAmaya Towers, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment11900 sqft
High Floor 1BR Apt | Balcony & SeaView
- AED58,000YearlyC3 Tower, City Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment11900 sqft
Hurry Up ! Your Dream Home is Here @ 58K
- AED58,000YearlyMarina Bay, Najmat Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment11750 sqft
Excellent 1BR Apartment W/ Balcony
- AED80,000YearlyAnsam, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment11910 sqft
Best 1BR Apt Available @ 80K W/ 4 Chqs !
Near Abu Dhabi
Renting an Apartment in Abu Dhabi
Spanning an area of 972 km is the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Situated off the mainland and divided into several scattered islands, Abu Dhabi is also the richest emirate and its primary source of revenue comes from oil exports. Accordingly, the revenue earned from these natural resources is reflected in its glitzy and ultra-modern skyline. Likewise, with its booming economy, Abu Dhabi has attracted millions of professionals and motivated them to live and work in this dynamic emirate. With the prospect of earning a tax-free income combined with high salaries and superior benefits, many have established their roots here. This trend doesn’t seem to show any signs of slowing down, thus increasing the demand for rental properties in Abu Dhabi. Nonetheless, this emirate has a huge selection of rental real-estate that can meet the budget expectations of every individual looking to make a move here.
Types of Apartments in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi has apartments that range from studios to 4-bed units. The most popular studio will come with 556 sq. ft. of floor space and 1 bathroom. What’s more, one can expect a flat in this class to come with double-glazed windows, central temperature control, dedicated parking area and an electricity backup mechanism for when there’s an unexpected power cut. For those considering renting a 1-bed flat, they can expect the most standard 1-bed unit to come with 796 sq. ft. of floor space and 2 bathrooms. For those interested in 2-bed rental units in Abu Dhabi, the most in-demand version will come equipped with 3 baths and a floor space that will be around 1,400 sq. ft. Moving along, if one is interested in renting something larger, they could consider a 3-bed flat. The most sought-after version of the latter comes with a floor plan that typically has 4 baths and around 2,300 sq. ft. of floor space. Finally, the largest available unit comes with a total of 4 bedrooms and 5 baths and approximately 2,000 sq. ft. of residential space. Depending on the building facilities, residents will have access to a dedicated gym, Jacuzzi, swimming pool and facilities for disabled residents. Some apartments will also have a dedicated BBQ area, a cafeteria and a children’s play area.
Popular Areas in Abu Dhabi
When analysing the data, the popularity of rental apartments in Abu Dhabi is directly linked with the rates and value for money – at least in most cases. As per Bayut’s report for 2017, ranking at first place was the area of Al Reem Island where the average rent for a 1-bed apartment was AED 82k per annum. Coming in at second place was the community of Khalifa City A, where a 1-bed apartment would rent for AED 53k per annum. In third place was Al Khalidiya where a typical 1-bed unit will rent for AED 80k per year. Finally, in fourth place was Mohammed Bin Zayed City which has a 1-bed residential unit that will demand an annual yearly rent of AED 47k, offering the most affordable rates on this list. Additionally, the demographic includes singles and couples who are looking to live in an urban environment, close to all the amenities one would expect when living in a large city like Abu Dhabi. One area that deserves an honourable mention is the 4-kilometre long Hamdan Street. This is one of the oldest areas in the capital and is popular with single expats who prefer this densely packed urban environment as it is one of the most commercially established areas in Abu Dhabi.
Lifestyle in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi has its fair share of large shopping malls. One great example includes Marina Mall. It also has some unique theme parks and a great example is Ferrari World. Apart from all the attractions, Abu Dhabi also has a rich culture and experiencing it can be just as exciting. For example, you could visit the UAE's largest mosque known as Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (which is one of the few mosques where non-Muslims are permitted to enter). Abu Dhabi’s culture revolves around falconry. One can learn a great deal about this tradition by visiting Falcon Hospital or visiting Heritage Village where one can learn about traditional practices of Abu Dhabi natives. What's more, it is recommended that one visits the district of Al Ain which is also part of Abu Dhabi. In Al Ain, there are several historical and cultural sites worth visiting. For example, Al Ain has this mountain called Jebel Hafeet which has a long winding road carved into it. One can drive to the very top of this mountain and enjoy the vast skyline of Al Ain. Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum and Al Jahili Fort offer a unique cultural perspective into Abu Dhabi’s heritage.
Rent Price Trends for Apartments in Abu Dhabi
Since Abu Dhabi is a large emirate, it has apartments that will fit the budget requirements for most future tenants. The most affordable studio can be rented for a mere AED 12k per annum on the outskirts of Abu Dhabi. On the other end, the most prestigious studio flat can easily fetch an annual rent of AED 130k per annum. Those interested in renting 1-bed units in Abu Dhabi can expect a basic apartment to be around AED 23k per annum. In contrast, a luxury 2-bed flat in an up-market community will rent for AED 221k per annum. In the 3-bedroom apartment category, a unit with only the bare essentials will demand an annual rent of AED 45k, while the most luxurious version of the former will easily fetch an annual rental rate of AED 380k. Finally, the least expensive 4-bed unit will demand an annual rent of AED 68k per annum while the most opulent 4-bed accommodation will rent out for AED 355k per annum.