- Abu Dhabi
Apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi
Locations in Abu Dhabi with Apartments
- AED90,000YearlyCorniche Area, Abu DhabiApartment234,000 sqft
- AED95,000YearlyCorniche Area, Abu DhabiApartment121,000 sqft
Great Offer!1BHK Full Sea View with All Facilities in Corniche
- AED70,000YearlyCorniche Area, Abu DhabiApartment231,400 sqft
Stunning Offer!!! Brand New 2MR with All Facilities in Corniche
- AED59,999YearlyMangrove Place, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12750 sqft
Marvelous 1 BR - Only for 59999
- AED56,999YearlySigma Towers, City Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12840 sqft
Marvelous I Bigger Size I Good Price I One Bedroom
- AED89,999YearlyAmaya Towers, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,310 sqft
Great Deal / Maintenance Free / Sea View !!
- AED89,999YearlyOcean Terrace Residence, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,453 sqft
Stunning / Big &Beautiful : 2BR-Ocean Terrace !
- AED130,000YearlyNation Towers, Corniche Area, Abu DhabiApartment231,350 sqft
STUNNING 2MasterBHK APT +FACILITIES!!!!!
- AED123,000YearlyShams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment341,400 sqft
STUNNING SEA VIEW APARTMENT +FACILITIES!
- AED87,000YearlyShams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,300 sqft
BRAND NEW 2BHK APARTMENT with Sea View!!
- AED75,000YearlyMarina Bay, City Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment221,450 sqft
STUNNING 2BHK APARTMENT in MARINA BAY!!!
- AED75,000YearlyTourist Club Area (TCA), Abu DhabiApartment331,350 sqft
SPACIOUS 3BHK APARTMENT +BALCONY in TCA!
- AED68,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,250 sqft
FABULOUS NEWLY RENOVATED 2BHK APARTMENT!
- AED65,000YearlyThe Gate Tower 3, The Gate Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12800 sqft
FABULOUS BRAND NEW APARTMENT in SHAMS!!!
- AED65,000YearlyMuroor Road, Al Muroor, Abu DhabiApartment12850 sqft
STUNNING CITY VIEW APARTMENT +FACILITIES
- AED65,000YearlyTourist Club Area (TCA), Abu DhabiApartment331,300 sqft
HUGE!! 3BHK+3 BATHS in TOURIST CLUB 65K!
- AED55,000YearlyKhalidiyah Street, Al Khalidiyah, Abu DhabiApartment121,000 sqft
HUGE APARTMENT!! 1BHK+BALCONY+CentralAC!
- AED50,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment11750 sqft
BIG APARTMENT!! 1BHK+1BATH for ONLY 50K!
- AED50,000YearlyMuroor Road, Al Muroor, Abu DhabiApartment221,200 sqft
BRAND NEW!BEAUTIFUL for ONLY 50K/Yearly!
- AED125,000YearlyBeach Towers, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,430 sqft
2 BEDROOM PLUS AMID ROOM IN BEACH TOWER FOR RENT
- AED250,000YearlySky Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment452,396 sqft
Over-Looking 4BR w/ Maids rm. and Parking
- AED140,000YearlyAl Nada 2, Al Nada, Al Muneera, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiApartment331,800 sqft
Hot Deal! Road View 3BR Apt w/ Facilities
- AED115,000YearlyAl Rahba, Al Muneera, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiApartment221,560 sqft
Canal view 2BR apt with Balcony and Parking
- AED100,000YearlyTala Tower, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12936 sqft
High end | Fully Furnished apt | Parking
Near Abu Dhabi
Renting an Apartment in Abu Dhabi
Spanning an area of 972 km is the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Situated off the mainland and divided into several scattered islands, Abu Dhabi is also the richest emirate and its primary source of revenue comes from oil exports. Accordingly, the revenue earned from these natural resources is reflected in its glitzy and ultra-modern skyline. Likewise, with its booming economy, Abu Dhabi has attracted millions of professionals and motivated them to live and work in this dynamic emirate. With the prospect of earning a tax-free income combined with high salaries and superior benefits, many have established their roots here. This trend doesn’t seem to show any signs of slowing down, thus increasing the demand for rental properties in Abu Dhabi. Nonetheless, this emirate has a huge selection of rental real-estate that can meet the budget expectations of every individual looking to make a move here.
Types of Apartments in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi has apartments that range from studios to 4-bed units. The most popular studio will come with 556 sq. ft. of floor space and 1 bathroom. What’s more, one can expect a flat in this class to come with double-glazed windows, central temperature control, dedicated parking area and an electricity backup mechanism for when there’s an unexpected power cut. For those considering renting a 1-bed flat, they can expect the most standard 1-bed unit to come with 796 sq. ft. of floor space and 2 bathrooms. For those interested in 2-bed rental units in Abu Dhabi, the most in-demand version will come equipped with 3 baths and a floor space that will be around 1,400 sq. ft. Moving along, if one is interested in renting something larger, they could consider a 3-bed flat. The most sought-after version of the latter comes with a floor plan that typically has 4 baths and around 2,300 sq. ft. of floor space. Finally, the largest available unit comes with a total of 4 bedrooms and 5 baths and approximately 2,000 sq. ft. of residential space. Depending on the building facilities, residents will have access to a dedicated gym, Jacuzzi, swimming pool and facilities for disabled residents. Some apartments will also have a dedicated BBQ area, a cafeteria and a children’s play area.
Popular Areas in Abu Dhabi
When analysing the data, the popularity of rental apartments in Abu Dhabi is directly linked with the rates and value for money – at least in most cases. As per Bayut’s report for 2017, ranking at first place was the area of Al Reem Island where the average rent for a 1-bed apartment was AED 82k per annum. Coming in at second place was the community of Khalifa City A, where a 1-bed apartment would rent for AED 53k per annum. In third place was Al Khalidiya where a typical 1-bed unit will rent for AED 80k per year. Finally, in fourth place was Mohammed Bin Zayed City which has a 1-bed residential unit that will demand an annual yearly rent of AED 47k, offering the most affordable rates on this list. Additionally, the demographic includes singles and couples who are looking to live in an urban environment, close to all the amenities one would expect when living in a large city like Abu Dhabi. One area that deserves an honourable mention is the 4-kilometre long Hamdan Street. This is one of the oldest areas in the capital and is popular with single expats who prefer this densely packed urban environment as it is one of the most commercially established areas in Abu Dhabi.
Lifestyle in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi has its fair share of large shopping malls. One great example includes Marina Mall. It also has some unique theme parks and a great example is Ferrari World. Apart from all the attractions, Abu Dhabi also has a rich culture and experiencing it can be just as exciting. For example, you could visit the UAE's largest mosque known as Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (which is one of the few mosques where non-Muslims are permitted to enter). Abu Dhabi’s culture revolves around falconry. One can learn a great deal about this tradition by visiting Falcon Hospital or visiting Heritage Village where one can learn about traditional practices of Abu Dhabi natives. What's more, it is recommended that one visits the district of Al Ain which is also part of Abu Dhabi. In Al Ain, there are several historical and cultural sites worth visiting. For example, Al Ain has this mountain called Jebel Hafeet which has a long winding road carved into it. One can drive to the very top of this mountain and enjoy the vast skyline of Al Ain. Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum and Al Jahili Fort offer a unique cultural perspective into Abu Dhabi’s heritage.
Rent Price Trends for Apartments in Abu Dhabi
Since Abu Dhabi is a large emirate, it has apartments that will fit the budget requirements for most future tenants. The most affordable studio can be rented for a mere AED 12k per annum on the outskirts of Abu Dhabi. On the other end, the most prestigious studio flat can easily fetch an annual rent of AED 130k per annum. Those interested in renting 1-bed units in Abu Dhabi can expect a basic apartment to be around AED 23k per annum. In contrast, a luxury 2-bed flat in an up-market community will rent for AED 221k per annum. In the 3-bedroom apartment category, a unit with only the bare essentials will demand an annual rent of AED 45k, while the most luxurious version of the former will easily fetch an annual rental rate of AED 380k. Finally, the least expensive 4-bed unit will demand an annual rent of AED 68k per annum while the most opulent 4-bed accommodation will rent out for AED 355k per annum.