- Abu Dhabi
Apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi
- on June 1, 2021AED70,000YearlyAl Remah Tower, Al Hosn, Abu DhabiApartment121,130 sqft
- on June 17, 2021AED65,000YearlyWater's Edge, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment
BRAND NEW! Waterfront View| Luxurious Living | Nice Layout!12809 sqft
- on June 1, 2021AED175,000YearlyTurquoise, Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment
A Brand New Unit with Stunning Full Sea View121,536 sqft
- on June 17, 2021AED55,000YearlyMeera Shams Tower 2, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Hot Price! Sea View! Modern 1 BR | Deluxe Facilities & Amenities!12690 sqft
- on June 1, 2021AED85,000YearlySea Face Tower, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
One Month Free | All Facilities Included | Sea View231,076 sqft
- on June 17, 2021AED90,000YearlySun Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Reasonably Priced | Upscale 2BR | Well-Maintained! Fascinating Community!231,240 sqft
- AED79,999YearlySun Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Best Promo Awaits you ! Hot Deal / Modern High floor221,450 sqft
- AED105,000YearlyThe Wave, Najmat Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Impressive Fully Furnished with Scenic Balcony231,346 sqft
- AED85,000YearlyThe Gate Tower 3, The Gate Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Heavenly Sea View 2 BHK + Study Room+Amenities231,400 sqft
- AED170,000YearlyEclipse Twin Towers, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Brand New Home And Big Savings | Sea View | Balcony332,200 sqft
- AED115,000YearlySea Face Tower, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
3Balcony | Amazing view| Underground Parking |Full Facilities341,528 sqft
- AED45,000YearlyEclipse Twin Towers, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
High End Kitchen Appliances | Lovely Views | Balcony |Studio1507 sqft
- AED60,000YearlyEclipse Twin Towers, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
With Top Of The Line Kitchen Appliances | Lovely Views | Brand New11900 sqft
- AED350,000YearlyTurquoise, Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Vacant! Full Sea View Unit with Secured Parking343,285 sqft
- AED55,000YearlyRDK Tower 1, RDK Towers, Najmat Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
PROMOTION: 1 Bedroom Apartment at RDK Towers11789 sqft
- AED55,000YearlyBurooj Views, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Hot Deal! One Month Free | Elegant One Bedroom Apartment| Burooj Al Reem12721 sqft
- AED52,000YearlyOcean Terrace Residence, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Vacant! Your Ideal Spacious Home Is Now Here!11903 sqft
- AED60,000YearlySea Face Tower, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Stunning Sea View Apartment | Podium Parking12812 sqft
- AED75,000YearlyThe Bridges, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Ready Now | High Floor | Stunning View231,036 sqft
- AED80,000YearlyMarina Blue, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Huge Layout 2 BHK in Marina Blue with Close kitchen231,410 sqft
- AED105,000YearlyAl Jazeera Tower, Khalidiyah Street, Al Khalidiyah, Abu DhabiApartment
Direct From the Owner -NO COMMISION !Modern Three Bedrooms plus Maid Room Apartment332,067 sqft
- AED65,000YearlySea Face Tower, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
1 Month Free | Full Facilities | Sea View | Under Ground Parking12807 sqft
- AED82,000YearlySea Face Tower, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Best Facilities | Stunning Apartment | Sea View231,055 sqft
- AED43,000YearlyMarina Heights II, Marina Heights, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Vacant Studio w/ Park View | Perfect LocationStudio1517 sqft
Near Abu Dhabi
More about Apartment for Rent in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) located on the coast of the Arabian Gulf. The emirate is named as one of the most cultural cities in the world as it offers an intriguing mix of a strong commitment to local heritage and a combination of international influences. Abu Dhabi is divided into three main regions; Al Ain, Al Dhafrah and the city of Abu Dhabi which is connected to the scattered islands through four bridges; Mussafah Bridge, Sheikh Zayed Bridge, Al Maqta Bridge and Sheikh Khalifa Bridge.
The resilient economy of Abu Dhabi has attracted millions of professionals to live and work in this dynamic city. As a result, the interest in the Abu Dhabi real estate market has risen with the development of numerous housing projects. Residents can choose from the apartment for rent in Abu Dhabi or find an ideal home in a family-centric community. The luxury residences located along the coastline can be found in Al Reem Island, Al Khalidiyah and Khalifa City A in Abu Dhabi. These communities offer a mix of penthouses, hotel apartments and affordable flats for rent in Abu Dhabi.
Types of Apartments in Abu Dhabi
Apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi come in different types and sizes. Tenants can choose from studio, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom apartments depending on their space requirements. These flats for rent in Abu Dhabi are available in options ranging from furnished, unfurnished and serviced flats. Tenants can find a spacious living area, a maid’s room, powder room, laundry and balcony or terrace in most of these units. Other shared facilities commonly part of apartment buildings in Abu Dhabi include a kid’s play area, a landscaped garden, a swimming pool and a fitness centre. Some apartment buildings also offer a barbecue area and shops such as a supermarket on the ground floor.
Other apartment types in Abu Dhabi include penthouses and hotel apartments. The price range of such apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi is higher as they are more luxurious and offer easy access to a wide range of amenities.
Popular Areas to Rent Apartments in Abu Dhabi
There is no shortage of high-rise buildings in Abu Dhabi. A few of these buildings offer a mix of residential and commercial properties while others are solely residential buildings with luxurious apartments. Tenants looking for high-end properties in the sought after areas of the emirate can rent flats in Al Reem Island, Al Raha Beach and Saadiyat Island. The luxury capital of Abu Dhabi, Yas Island and the waterfront community of Al Bateen are other choices for residents. Al Nahyan, Mussafah and Al Muroor are established communities with affordable apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi.
Rental Trends for Flats in Abu Dhabi
Rental prices for studio apartments in Abu Dhabi starts from AED 15k in areas like Madinat Zayed and Al Manaseer. Neighbourhoods like Al Mushrif and Mussafah offer affordable 1-bedroom rental apartments from AED 25k while the luxurious units in Corniche Road and Mamsha Al Saadiyat can be leased annually for AED 195k. If you are looking for a spacious flat for rent in Abu Dhabi, consider renting a 2-bedroom apartment in Al Falah Street, where prices average at around AED 61k. For 3-bedroom apartments, the rental range starts from AED 48k in areas like Al Shamkha and Hamdan Street. Prices for 3-bed flats in Abu Dhabi goes up to AED 400k in Saadiyat Island and Al Bateen. The starting price of 4-bedroom flats in Abu Dhabi is AED 50k in areas like Airport Street and Al Shamkha and can go up to AED 400k in Saadiyat Cultural District. There are limited options available for 5-bedroom apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi, renters can find a few in Al Raha Beach and Al Reem Island in a price range of AED 160k to AED 440k yearly.
How to Rent an Apartment in Abu Dhabi?
If you are looking to rent a flat in Abu Dhabi, find available units through searching online using Bayut. A number of properties are listed on Bayut by real estate agents from where you can choose the apartment of your choice and budget using the filters on the site or the Map View feature. The next step is to sign the tenancy contract in which you can decide the payment plan mutually. The most common and preferable method of paying the annual lease for flats for rent in Abu Dhabi is post-dated cheques. The number of cheques can vary from four to anywhere between six to eight or even twelve in some cases. Tenants must discuss the payment plan with the landlord before renting an apartment.
Costs Associated with Renting an Apartment in Abu Dhabi
Once you have found the apartment of your choice, you will have to confirm your interest by paying the annual lease and other costs associated with renting a property in Abu Dhabi. Renters have to pay around 2% to 5% of the rental price as a commission to the real estate agent/agency and a security deposit which is usually 5% of the rental price. The security deposit is refundable once the contract is over. However, the owner keeps the right to deduct the maintenance fees from the deposit if there are damages to the property.
Similar to Ejari in Dubai, a Tawtheeq contract is required for a tenancy agreement in Abu Dhabi. Tawtheeq registration is different from the one in Dubai as it is the landlord or real estate agent who will register the contract rather than the tenant. For the registration process, one can visit the online portal or the Customer Service Centre at the Municipality of Abu Dhabi City if you want to register in person. The property registration fees of a leasable property is AED 1,000 while one has to pay AED 100 for a new tenancy contract registration or renewal of a tenancy contract.
When moving into an apartment, the Tawtheeq contract is required for the connection of water and electricity from the Abu Dhabi Distribution Company (ADDC). Once the landlord/real estate agent registers the residential contract, the ADDC will be informed automatically about the new connection. One must check two days before the starting date of the contract that the ADDC has received the request for connection or not. To set up the connection, a security deposit of AED 1,000 needs to be paid in the first bill.
Other charges related to renting a flat in Abu Dhabi is district cooling or chiller fees for the use of air-conditioning. Tabreed and ista are two major district cooling suppliers in Abu Dhabi. The upcoming projects by the Abu Dhabi Department of Energy (DoE) will set up a complete integrated system for district cooling in the region. On the other hand, one can also rent a flat in Abu Dhabi with chiller free services in which the tenant does not have to pay for the cooling/air conditioning of the apartment.