- Abu Dhabi
Apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi
Locations in Abu Dhabi with Apartments
- AED190,000YearlyCorniche Road, Abu DhabiApartment452,400 sqft
- AED69,000YearlyAl Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment221,227 sqft
limited offer vacant 2 beds apt 69k only
- AED220,000YearlyAl Bandar, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiApartment353,450 sqft
LARGE SIZE TERRACE HIGH FLOOR SEA VIEW
- AED54,000YearlyAl Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment12796 sqft
book now 1bed apt vacant by mid december
- AED38,000YearlyKhalifa City A, Abu DhabiApartment11550 sqft
awesome brand new 1bhk for rent in compound in Khalifa city A
- AED30,000YearlyKhalifa City A, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1450 sqft
amazing brand new studio in nice compound in khalifa city A
- AED44,999YearlyAl Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1430 sqft
hottest offer vacant high quality studio
- AED1,500,000YearlyShams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment241,411 sqft
PERFECT 2 BEDROOMS + STUDY ROOM APARTMENT IN GATE TOWER 1
- AED100,000YearlyShams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,388 sqft
EXCELLENT 2 BHK in Gate Tower For Rent
- AED110,000YearlyMarina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment241,507 sqft
GLORIOUS SEA VIEW! 2+Maid In Ocean Terrace
- AED48,000YearlyMuroor Road, Al Muroor, Abu DhabiApartment11850 sqft
BIG 1BHK+BALCONY+CentralAC+GAS near Abu Dhabi Media 48K!
- AED43,000YearlyHydra Avenue, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1424 sqft
Get Studio Apt W/Real Images 43k!!!
- AED57,500YearlyHydra Avenue, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12944 sqft
Hottest Deal 1BR Apt-Real Images!!
- AED42,000YearlyHydra Avenue, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1424 sqft
Excellent Studio Hydra Avenue 42K!
- AED59,000YearlyNajmat Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12963 sqft
Excellen t1BR in Marina Bay by Damac
- AED57,999YearlyHydra Avenue, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12944 sqft
Best Deal 1BR 58K Hydra Real Images!
- AED70,000YearlyNajmat Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12900 sqft
FULLY FURNISHED 1 BHK Apartment For Rent in Marina Bay
- AED35,000YearlyAl Khaleej Village, Al Ghadeer, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1457 sqft
NO COMMISSION ! vacant studio al ghadeer
- AED130,000YearlyMarina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment341,774 sqft
Experience Living at Fancy Flat. Call Us!!
- AED45,000YearlyAl Reef, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1517 sqft
Ground Floor Studio Apartment!!3 Payments!
- AED82,000YearlyAl Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,350 sqft
1 Month Free! Fabulous 2 Bedroom Flat in Al Reem Island
- AED70,000YearlyAl Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12850 sqft
1 Month Free! Stunning 1 Bedroom Apartment in Al Reem
- AED130,000YearlyCorniche Area, Abu DhabiApartment241,450 sqft
Book Now for Brand New 2 Master Bedroom plus with Maids Room
- AED110,000YearlyAl Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment341,850 sqft
1 Month Free for Brand New 3 Bedroom Flat w/ 2 Car Parking in Al Reem
Near Abu Dhabi
Why Rent an Apartment in Abu Dhabi?
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the Emirates. It is the richest emirates of all seven as it holds nearly 9% of the world’s known oil reserves. Abu Dhabi is also the second most populous emirate home to turquoise waters and mangrove-fringed islands. It leans towards Arabic tradition. The city prides itself on its breathtaking landscapes of deserts and miles-long scintillating coastline. It has more than a dozen world-class museums as well, including the world-famous Guggenheim Abu Dhabi and the Louvre Abu Dhabi. The capital has the perfect balance of slick and modern real estate, and tradition and progression. You have a lot to look forward to when you are coming to Abu Dhabi regardless of how long your stay is going to be. It is an ideal place to stay in, so, if you are looking for rental apartments in the Emirates we would advise you to consider the Abu Dhabi apartments for rent.
Types of Apartments in Abu Dhabi
If you are planning to stay for a considerable amount of time and don’t want to buy a flat then the apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi make the perfect case for you. Abu Dhabi makes an ideal choice to reside in, as it provides everything you would need to spend your day. First of all, you would need to set a certain amount of budget for the apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi. If you’re a single expat then the studio flats in Abu Dhabi are an ideal choice as they don’t cost a great deal of money. If you have a family or have cravings for an extra room then you co go for multi-bedroom rental flats in Abu Dhabi. Overall, you can choose from studio apartments, 1-bedroom flat, 2-bedroom flats, 3-bedroom apartments, and 4-bedroom apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi. There are plenty of furnished apartments as well if you don’t want to do it by yourself. A majority of the apartments come with fully-equipped kitchens, designer interior, state-of-the-art bathrooms, and have premium finishing touches.
Popular Areas in Abu Dhabi
There are many popular properties in Abu Dhabi that you can go to and make them your home. The properties in Al Reem Island, Al Raha Beach, and Al Khalidiyah are some of the most famous ones in the region. In your quest for the apartments in Abu Dhabi, start with these three locations. Al Reem Island is the kind of property that has taken many by surprise as it has risen to the top in a short span of time. The Sun and Sky Towers of Al Reem Island are quite famous as they are finished in nothing but glass. Another defining asset of the community is the Gate Towers and the Arc development that has one of the most unique designs in the world. Al Reem Island sits quite a bit away from Abu Dhabi’s urban noise. Going forward with the list of the apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi, we find Al Raha Beach - another glittering property in Abu Dhabi that sits on a long stretch of a white sandy beach. You will find plenty of seafront flats here that have mesmerizing views of the waves, dancing to nature’s music. It also holds an annual beach festival further adding to all the fun. Al Khalidiyah is where you will find the Emirates’ heritage at its peak. It is the heart of Abu Dhabi and has almost everything including parks, the beach, and of course, the tradition and heritage of the region.
Lifestyle in Abu Dhabi
The capital and the second most populous city is a nirvana for tourists and its real estate is a sight to behold. It has an authentic Arabic aura and has been transmogrified through urbanization and development into one of the world’s richest cities. Snuggled on an island in the Persian Gulf, it is bejeweled with skyscrapers and a lofty skyline. The most iconic spectacle is the sparkling white domes of the Shaikh Zayed Mosque. Anyone on the lookout for action, adventure, fun, and entertainment must visit places like Etihad Antiques Gallery, Al Bateen Beach, Khalifa Park, Kidoos entertainment, Green Mubazzarh, and Yas Waterworld. One can also turn to activities like skydiving, water sports, bowling, billiard, shooting and so on to fulfil their sporting desires. Countless eateries to relish an appetizing meal are available all along the streets of Abu Dhabi, with Kuzbara, Naham and Sayad Restaurant being the notable names among the lot. Hence, no matter what kind of life you live, your top choice should be the Abu Dhabi apartments for rent as they accommodate all.
Rent Price Trends for Apartments in Abu Dhabi
The apartments in Abu Dhabi are priced to meet the needs of everyone and every level of income. Overall, the renting price starts at over AED 12,000 per year and could touch a staggering AED 1,000,000 yearly rent. The studio apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi cost around AED 12,000 to AED 145,000 a year. Similarly, the 1-bedroom apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi cost an annual price of around AED 18,000 to AED 221,649. If you go ahead and explore more, you will get to know that the studio apartments and flats in Al Reem Island start at around AED 43,000 and could cost AED 110,000 per year. The 1-bedroom apartments in Al Reem have a yearly price of around AED 55,000 to AED 159,000. The studio apartments in Al Raha Beach could be yours for around AED 31,000 to AED 130,000 while renting the 1-bedroom apartments there will cost you AED 36,000 to AED 215,000. Abu Dhabi is the perfect blend of tradition coupled with modernism. It also follows a huge influx of tourists so it would be ideal to move there and settle in. The place is growing continuously as the international investment is increasing with each day that passes.