One of the most impactful life decisions you’ll make is choosing an educational institute for your higher studies. Higher education in the UAE is thriving and there are a number of top universities spread over the seven emirates. Thanks to the many facilities available in the regions, more students are finding reasons to study in the UAE. Ajman is one of the top 100 best places for graduate school due to good living experience for expat students. Besides this, there are universities in Ajman for higher learning where students can get an international level of education. So read on to explore options for tertiary-level-education as we unfold the list of universities and colleges in Ajman.
List of Universities in Ajman
Most of the private universities in Ajman feature business management studies in a diversified environment. There are also some universities with international standards such as Ajman University and City University College of Ajman where you can register for higher education.
City University College of Ajman (CUCA)
One of the most popular universities in Ajman for BBA is CUCA that is located right in the heart of Ajman. The curriculum of the university is based on the US education system model. All the university programs are also accredited by the Ministry of Education to meet the international employment requirements.
Apart from business management studies, CUCA also offers professional training courses that add value to your resume.
This university college ensures the right balance of academics and co-curricular activities. There are environment, music, dance, chess and community service clubs among other sports activities to enhance the college going experience in Ajman.
- Programs: Business Management, Public Relations, Advertising, Law, ACCA, BTEC and professional training courses
- Fee Structure: Undergraduate Fee AED 908 per credit hour, Graduate Fee AED 1,650 per credit hour (Excluding registration and other fees)
- Location: Sheikh Ammar Street, Al-Tallah 2, Ajman
- Timing: Sun – Thu: 09:30 am – 09:30 pm. Call for an appointment on Friday and Saturday
- Contact: +971-6-711-0000
Gulf Medical University
When it comes to medical universities in Ajman, Gulf Medical University is an ideal option located in Al Jurf community. It was envisioned to promote excellence through international partnerships. Students can also get scientific knowledge in the field of biomedical sciences in this technologically advanced university. Apart from its multispecialty programs, there are also sports grounds for students. For instance, tennis, volleyball, cricket and football field are available for those who wish to pursue sports.
- Programs: Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Health Sciences, Nursing
- Fee Structure: starting from AED 37k for BSc and AED 136.5k for MBBS
- Location: Al Jurf 1, Rashid Al-Khadar St, Ajman
- Timing: Sat to Thu, 08:30 am – 09:30 pm. Closed on Fridays
- Contact: +971-6-743-1333
Another preferred choice for expat students is Ajman University (AU) because it offers a variety of educational programs. It is one of the best business universities in Ajman that conducts educational activities as per the highest international standards.
Promoting diversity, transparency and tolerance are at the core of AU to ensure that graduates are socially responsible and also active contributors to a sustainable society.
With its wide variety of engineering programs, it is also regarded as one of the best engineering universities in Ajman.
This university also boasts a variety of sports activities and modern facilities for the students to foster fitness and health. Ajman University fees starts AED 950 per credit hour and goes up for higher level programs.
- Programs: BBA, Dentistry, College of Engineering, College of Business Administration, College of Law, College of Information Technology, Mass Communication and Humanities, Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
- Fee Structure: Undergraduate AED 950 – AED 2000 per credit hour, for graduate AED 2000 – AED 3500 per credit hour
- Location: Al Jurf 1, University St. Ajman
- Timing: Sat to Thu, 07:30 am – 03:30 pm
- Contact: +971-6-748-2222
Global Learning Centre University
GLC University has its headquarters in Dubai and is also located in Ajman Free Zone to offer students higher education options. If you are looking for MBA universities in Ajman, GLC University is an affordable choice. It aims to develop key management skills and has over 5000 alumni working across the Middle East. Working adults and professionals who cannot attend regular classes can also opt for online classes at GLC University.
- Programs: Diploma in Business, Extended Diploma in Business Management, BBA and MBA
- Location: Block no. D1, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum St, Ajman
- Contact: +971-6-741-4332
University College of Mother and Family Sciences
It is one of the female-only education institutions in Ajman that offers arts and social science courses. The academic programs coupled with scientific research, creativity and innovation ensure higher standards of education. This university also aims to equip professional knowledge of family and human sciences among female students. It is also one of the cheapest universities in Ajman to offer bachelors and diploma of arts programmes.
- Programs: Bachelor of Arts, Diploma of Arts and Family & Community Counselling
- Fees: AED 1000 per credit hour (excluding registration and student services)
- Location: Corniche Street opposite Kempinski Hotel, Ajman
- Timing: Sat to Thu, 09:00 am – 05:00 pm
- Contact: +971-6-741-4741
That rounds up our list of higher education options in Ajman. Apart from Ajman, Sharjah and Dubai are also ranked amongst the top 100 places for student’s experience. There are some of the top international universities in Dubai if you want to broaden your horizons.
Those looking for cheaper higher education options can also opt for Sharjah Institute of Science and Technology that is enlisted among the best universities of Sharjah. For the expat students, there are also some fantastic universities in Abu Dhabi.