Apartments for sale in Dubai
Locations in Dubai with Apartments
- AED999,999Burj Royale, Downtown Dubai, DubaiApartment1682 sqft
- AED521,000Meydan One, Meydan City, DubaiApartmentStudio1348 sqft
luxury apartment in heart of Dubai
- AED2,835,000Bluewaters Residences, Bluewaters Island, DubaiApartment221,498 sqft
4% DLD Waiver | Island home to Ain Dubai
- AED733,888City Walk, Jumeirah, DubaiApartmentStudio1256 sqft
8% ROI* | Rove City Walk From AED 733,888
- AED976,888Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, DubaiApartment12762 sqft
5% Booking | Sunset - Creek Beach | 2yrs Post-handover
- AED952,888Burj Royale, Downtown Dubai, DubaiApartment11633 sqft
Only 5% Booking | Spectacular Downtown Views
- AED880,888Golf Suites by Emaar, Dubai Hills Estate, DubaiApartment11935 sqft
Golf Suites at Dubai Hills | 2% DLD Waiver
- AED1,500,000Burj Royale, Downtown Dubai, DubaiApartment221,040 sqft
EMAAR QUALITY / BURJ KHALIFA & FOUNTAIN VIEWS / 5 % BOOKING
- AED1,198,000Madinat Jumeirah Living, Umm Suqeim, DubaiApartment11812 sqft
Overlooking Burj Al Arab | Rahaal Madinat Jumeirah Living
- AED215,000Morocco Cluster, International City, DubaiApartmentStudio1484 sqft
With Balcony Vacant Studio for sale in Morocco cluster
- AED937,000Vincitore Boulevard, Arjan, DubaiApartment12856 sqft
OWN YOUR APARTMENT IN ARJAN WITH 10%-DP!
- AED1,199,999La Mer, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment11790 sqft
World class beachfront | Port de La Mer | 5% on Booking
- Be the first to knowGet notifications and be the first to know when new apartments are listed!Notify me
- AED1,185,400Sobha Hartland, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiApartment22914 sqft
MESMERIZING VIEWS OF DUBAI CANAL
- AED730,250Hera Tower, Dubai Sports City, DubaiApartment231,604 sqft
BEST PRICE 2 BD IN DUBAI, LUXURY APARTMENT
- AED1,985,888Vida Residence Downtown, Downtown Dubai, DubaiApartment11755 sqft
3 YRS POST HANDOVER WITH 50% OFF REGISTRATION FEES
- AED800,000Business Bay, DubaiApartment11472 sqft
Installment unit Just 1% every month. .
- AED750,000Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment11770 sqft
Get your 1BR in Belgravia Square by Installment. .
- AED664,000Collective, Dubai Hills Estate, DubaiApartment11743 sqft
1BR in Dudaihills | 1. 5% monthly installment for 6 years. .
- AED450,000Meydan One, Meydan City, DubaiApartmentStudio1315 sqft
Most Affordable Unit in Meydan | Installment Plan
- AED2,400,000Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, DubaiApartment341,600 sqft
Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai
- AED980,000Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, DubaiApartment12762 sqft
Sunset - Creek Beach
- AED550,000Zahra Apartments, Town Square, DubaiApartment11600 sqft
Brand New 1 Bedroom Apt Ready to Move In
- AED1,280,888Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, DubaiApartment12804 sqft
3 YRS POST HANDOVER WITH 50% OFF REGISTRATION FEES
- AED389,876Se7en City, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiApartmentStudio1395 sqft
360 DEGREE VIEWS OF GOLF COURSE AND LAKEPAY ONLY 6% EVERY 3 MONTHS
Dubai - Apartment Types, Sale Trends, Popular Areas & Lifestyle
Dubai is a land of milk and honey that has limitless opportunities for anyone who puts in their best work. The most populous city of the United Arab Emirates cultivates an ultra-modern image of a gleaming real estate and dazzling architecture. Dubai is much more than what the world actually knows about it. It isn’t about the world’s tallest building or world’s biggest shopping mall only, it is a place where people from 200 different nationalities live in harmony. The city attracts millions annually and is impossible to ignore as it continues to see its roaring back grow bigger, bolder, and brassier. The investment in Dubai’s real estate is unparalleled and unrivalled as it beats everyone, therefore it is also a perfect residential hub.
Types of Apartments in Dubai
You will find everything there is to find in Dubai. It has a range of flats, apartments, duplex units, and penthouses where luxury drips from every brick that makes up the city. You can find apartments in some of the most desired locations in the world. The apartments for sale in Dubai cater to the needs of everyone be it the families or bachelors. You can choose from thousands of flats located in skyscrapers, mid-rise towers, or low-rise buildings. There are lucrative penthouses available as well if you have some extra cash to spare. You can buy studio flats in Dubai that come as small-sized, mid-sized, and large-sized units, you can also invest in 1-bhk flats, 2-bedroom apartments, 3-bedroom units, 4-bedroom apartments, a few 5-bedroom bedroom apartments, and luxury penthouses in the glittering city of Dubai. Dubai apartments are also available as furnished units in case you don’t want the hassle of furnishing them all by yourself. These flats also have double-glazed windows, fully-equipped world-class kitchens, fully-fitted bathrooms, and spacious balconies as well.
Popular Areas in Dubai
Many properties in Dubai that are globally renowned are Dubai Marina, Downtown Dubai, and the Palm Jumeirah. Dubai Marina is famous for its artificial canal that passes through the development making it a delightful waterfront property. The nights of Dubai Marina are even more impressive as the awe-striking buildings illuminate themselves as nightfall approaches. The other famous location is of Downtown Dubai, which is a flagship development project by Emaar. The 5-acre development is also called ‘The Centre of Now’ which shows the dynamism the place has. Another most interesting fact about Downtown Dubai is that it is the most visited location in the world making Dubai truly a global city. The most prominent highlight of the area is that it is home to the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa located right next to the world’s largest working fountain The Dubai Fountains. The properties in Palm Jumeirah has also made a name for itself among the top developments in Dubai. Palm Jumeirah has world-class apartments and villas along with plenty of 5-star hotels. You can also skydive above the island or sail around on a yacht or a speedboat for a never-felt-before experience.
Lifestyle in Dubai
Safety, security, healthcare, quality education, and whatnot, Dubai has it all. Don’t let the general perception that Dubai’s weather is way too hot to go outside take away your attention from the mesmerizing beaches and the incredible wealth of experiences. Life in Dubai is not all about the shiny buildings. You can see and learn about the rich culture of the city and its tradition by visiting the Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood. You will also enjoy a vibrant social atmosphere even at the night as there are plenty of activities to do. There are music festivals held throughout the year or you could go for indoor snowboarding. Dubai isn’t short of the quality food either as there are hundreds of restaurants where local, Indian, Pakistani, Italian, and Chinese food is served throughout the day. No matter what you want, Dubai will have it for you.
Sale Price Trends for Apartments in Dubai
There are plenty of apartments available for sale in Dubai that suit people with all levels of income. The buying price starts at around AED 231,000 and could touch AED 19,367,963. Overall, the cost of studio apartments in Dubai is between AED 231,000 to AED 2,566,784. You can buy 1-bedroom apartments for roughly AED 290,000 to AED 15,768,991. In Dubai Marina, the studio apartments and flats have a buying price of over AED 490,000 to AED 1,850,000. The buying price of 1-bhk apartments here is around AED 600,000 to AED 2,750,000. In Downtown Dubai, you can buy studio apartments for around AED 450,000 to AED 2,350,000, while the 1-bhk apartments would cost you AED 480,000 to AED 6,000,000. In Palm Jumeirah, the buying price for the studio apartments falls around AED 749,888 to AED 2,350,000. You can get the 1-bhk flats there for over AED 907,885 to AED 15,798,991 (1-bedroom presidential suite) in Palm Jumeirah. Investing in any of the apartments in Dubai will be an intelligent choice because you won’t have to worry about the amenities, quality education for your children, premium outdoor life, or a level playing field to establish the business.