Smart applications and devices have revolutionised a host of industries. There are apps for everything from grocery delivery to housing hunting, especially if you live in Dubai. Dubai Land Department (DLD) has introduced many real estate apps in Dubai to facilitate the smooth functioning and growth of the city’s property sector. Let’s look at some of the most popular ones.
POPULAR REAL ESTATE APPS IN DUBAI
One of the most valuable contributions the Dubai Land Department (DLD) has made to the real estate apps in Dubai is the Rental Dispute Center (RDC). This online system is designed to make rental dispute registration and follow-up easy and accessible for both tenants and owners.
Regardless of the property type you own/rent, you can use the RDC app to register your rental dispute online, make relevant payments, appeal cases and even make special requests regarding your case. The app provides a complete portfolio of disputes, mediation, rental issues and other disagreements.
- Hassle-free online registration for rental disputes
- Dispute resolution through mediation
- Online payment feature (Noqodi)
Real Estate Self Transaction or the “REST,” app was announced as part of the Dubai 10X initiative. The DLD introduced “REST” – a comprehensive platform for conducting various online real estate transactions anywhere and anytime.
Dubai REST app enables everyone involved in the real estate sector to digitise the management of their real estate transactions. This is one of those real estate apps in Dubai that eliminates the need for paper documentation and simplifies brokerage procedures. Recent updates to the Dubai REST app also allow tenants to register Ejari.
- Access to information about real estate service providers, including brokers, developers, maintenance companies, DLD partners and more.
- Perform real estate transactions to buy, sell, rent and multi-list properties
- Access DLD services such as property valuations, site plans, payment, contract creation and more
While it may not be one of the DLD real estate apps in Dubai, Bayut has made searching for homes and properties in Dubai extremely simple for everyone.
The Bayut App is one of the best real estate apps in Dubai if you are looking for properties for rent and/or sale in the city. Whether you’re interested in villas, townhouses, offices, shops or rental apartments in Dubai – this Dubai property app has you covered.
Using modern PropTech solutions, the Bayut App brings you a vast database of active properties searchable through refined search tools that allow you to shortlist properties with the exact specifications you want.
- Provision of all property-related information
- Customised searches with location, price, area and property type filters
- A first-of-its-kind, distance-based search feature – Search 2.0
- Mark, save and share properties and property information
- Directly call the listing phone number(s)
BayutPro is an exclusive app, specially designed for real estate agents based in the UAE. The app provides customised lead management tools aimed at maximising productivity. Real estate agents registered on Bayut can download the app and use it to efficiently track and manage their leads.
BayutPro app features include TruCheck™ and SmartLeads™ which allow brokers to authenticate and monitor their listings, interact with prospects and respond to leads.
- Single-tap interaction with leads via email, call, or WhatsApp
- Data-backed insights into consumer choices based on an average budget, preferred property type and location and more
- Listing validation in Dubai and Abu Dhabi via TruCheck™
- Easy profile management
This DLD application allows you to access the official geographic addressing system. One of the unique real estate apps in Dubai, Makani uses the 10-digit “Makani Number” to locate the exact location of the building’s entrance.
Implementing simple addressing techniques, the app does not use any codes, names or directions to locate different locations. Makani makes it easier for tourists and residents to search and locate places and accurately navigate to their desired locations by simply using their mobile phones, tablets or GPS navigational devices. Owing to its smart technology, Makani has become one of the best property apps in the UAE.
- Voice search and QR code compatibility
- Syncing with a contact list for direct access
- Voice-guided navigation
- Real-time traffic updates
Next on our list is dubizzle. The dubizzle app allows you to buy or rent an apartment or villa across Dubai and the UAE. The app also has a large inventory of listings for a room share, that you can explore.
The search process on dubizzle app can be customised based on property type, intent (rent/sale) and prices. Videos and 360° tours of those properties are also available through the app.
- 360° tours
- Property videos available
- Complete property information, including RERA permit number, amenities and agent details.
- Other than real estate you can go to the site for buying/selling cars, furniture or electronics
ARE THERE ANY APPS FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS IN DUBAI?
Makani, Dubai REST app and BayutPro are some of the most popular apps for property agents in Dubai.
IS DUBAI REST APP WORTH USING?
Dubai REST app is user-friendly and effective. It comes with a variety of property-related functions, right from offering real-time information to real estate transactions.
That brings an end to our guide on real estate apps in Dubai that mostly work on both iOS and Android. Whether you’re an expat living in a furnished rental apartment in Dubai or a real estate investor in search of lucrative options to invest in Dubai properties, these apps can prove to be extremely useful for you.
Purpose-built mobile applications are perhaps the best thing that’s happened in this era of technological advancements. Mobile applications have made life easier for everyone.
They cut down on the complexity and/or redundancy of everyday work – making it quicker and simpler for you. And that’s exactly how life should be – uncomplicated!