Apartments for rent in Dubai
Locations in Dubai with Apartments
- AED28,000YearlyMediterranean, Discovery Gardens, DubaiApartmentStudio1486 sqft
- AED100,000YearlyBay Square, Business Bay, DubaiApartment121,565 sqft
Spacious Loft Apartment | Canal View | Bay Square
- AED40,000YearlyNew Dubai Gate, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiApartmentStudio1420 sqft
Brand New Studio Apartment in Lowest price. .
- AED45,999YearlyThe Manhattan, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment12900 sqft
Best Deal Of Today!! Amazing 1BR with Balcony - Ready To Move - Jumeirah Village
- AED75,000YearlyBusiness Bay, DubaiApartment12892 sqft
Amazing View | 1 Month Free | 1 Bedroom Apartment. .
- AED21,000YearlySpain Cluster, International City, DubaiApartmentStudio1484 sqft
HOT DEAL : STUDIO FOR RENT IN SPAIN CLUSTER INTERNATIONAL CITY ONLY IN 21000/
- AED70,000YearlyU-Bora Tower, Business Bay, DubaiApartment12814 sqft
One Bed Plus Study | U Bora Tower | Semi Furnished
- AED50,000YearlyMajan, Dubailand, DubaiApartment12850 sqft
1 month free brand new 1 Br in Majan with balcony
- AED23,000YearlySpain Cluster, International City, DubaiApartmentStudio1485 sqft
Best Priced Studio in International City
- AED53,999YearlyJumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment12849 sqft
Stunning Pool View ! High Finishing 1 Bhk ! JVC
- AED85,000YearlyOlympic Park, Dubai Sports City, DubaiApartment231,612 sqft
Excellent Furnished - Huge Apartment in Olympic Park for Rent & Sale
- AED34,000YearlySpain Cluster, International City, DubaiApartment12750 sqft
VERY CHEAP READY TO MOVE IN 1 BHK FOR RENT IN SPAIN CLUSTER INTERNATIONAL CITY
- AED200,000YearlyShoreline Apartments, Palm Jumeirah, DubaiApartment332,250 sqft
Un-Furnished | Upgraded | Full Sea Views
- AED175,000YearlyDuja Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, DubaiApartment352,351 sqft
3 Months rent free | Sea View | Maids room
- AED175,000YearlyDuja Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, DubaiApartment352,351 sqft
3 Months Rent Free | 3BR Plus Maids Apt
- AED110,000YearlyDuja Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, DubaiApartment231,558 sqft
3mths Rent Free | 15 Month Contract | 2BR
- AED100,000YearlyDuja Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, DubaiApartment221,361 sqft
3 Months rent Free Promo | 2 BDR on SZR
- AED97,500YearlyDuja Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, DubaiApartment221,361 sqft
3 Months rent free | 2 bedroom on SZR
- AED140,000YearlyMarsa Plaza, Dubai Festival City, DubaiApartment221,723 sqft
Dubai Creek Lagoon view 2BR+Balcony in MARSA PLAZA, Dubai Festival City.
- AED140,000YearlyThe Residences, Downtown Dubai, DubaiApartment221,403 sqft
2 BR Unfurnished @ The Residences 6 For RENT
- AED90,000YearlyMarina Pinnacle, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment12761 sqft
Fully furnished 1 B/R apartment with Balcony
- AED74,000YearlyMarina Diamonds, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment11667 sqft
One Bedroom Near Metro in Marina DIamond 5 with Balcony
- AED210,000YearlyThe Old Town Island, Old Town, DubaiApartment243,325 sqft
Amazing Duplex | Attareen | Huge Terrace
- AED195,000YearlyThe Fairmont Palm Residences, Palm Jumeirah, DubaiApartment231,800 sqft
Upgraded 2bd || Fairmont North || Type E
More about Apartments for Rent in Dubai
Dubai has a history of creating something special out of nothing. Dubai’s real estate sector and it's properties are the most well-known in the world. This is however not the only thing that makes the city a perfect place to live for the tenants. The tallest building in the world, white-sand beaches, and the world’s largest indoor theme park are proof that Dubai is a special place. The city has a lot of cultural institutions that attract visitors to spend their day there. People can catch up on history by visiting the Dubai Museum and the Al Fahidi Fort, which are the oldest buildings in the city. Dubai has a vibrant nightlife as well and there are plenty of places to visit at night-time. The city provides many choices to people looking to make Dubai home and they can live in an apartment or one of the many villa communities.
Lifestyle in Dubai
Dubai has primarily two seasons, a summer and what most would call fall or spring like weather. The outer communities near the desert tend to get a bit more cooler than the central part of town. Dubai offers everything to its inhabitants, from mega malls, beautiful beaches, amusement parks, water parks, top restaurants in the world, great schools and lots more. The city has communities ideal for singles, young couples and families, families with grown up kids, and even retirees can have a great living in Dubai. There are activities planned throughout the year and plenty of festivals that keep everyone busy throughout the year. In spring and fall time, people tend to head to music concerts, sports events, outdoor parks and more. In the summer, people hit the beach, spend time in the malls taking advantage of sales in Dubai, and visit the water parks. Children tend to attend summer camps and there are always activities that stay popular throughout the year, like desert safari, skiing indoors at mall of the emirates and year round shopping and food festivals.
Types of Apartments in Dubai
Dubai is a great place for all and provides housing for people in town for a short trip or living and working here. Properties in Dubai come in all sizes and one can choose from cheap apartments for rent to luxury ones, renting on a monthly or short-terms basis or on longer-term basis, furnished apartments for rent or unfurnished ones, sea view apartments with large floor plans or duplexes and the list goes on. People living here who want a busier lifestyle choose to rent apartments in one of the many tall towers in the city. Typically people tend to rent apartments when they move into the city and might consider buying an apartment home after a few years in the city. In either case, Dubai provides plenty of options for those who call Dubai home. Dubai provides options for all sorts of budgets and space required. One can go for rental studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom or even 4-bedroom apartments. For those looking for a luxurious living can go for a penthouse. The amenities and features vary from building to building but most of the apartments have basic features like plus-sized windows, balconies, fitted kitchens, and amenities like swimming pools, maids room, nearby play areas and access to public transport.
Popular Areas in Dubai for Renting Apartments
Dubai isn’t short of popular landmarks and some of the areas are just as popular as the city itself. Burj Khalifa, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Beach Residence, and plenty of other areas along Sheikh Zayed Road are examples of such areas. When one is looking for an apartment, you can rely on Bayut to help you find the best place in Dubai and elsewhere in the UAE. One of the main things to consider when looking for an apartment is what kind of lifestyle would one want to have. Dubai Marina, Jumeriah Beach Residence and Downtown Dubai are great examples of a more metropolitan kind of lifestyle and there are plenty of options available for renting an apartment. All of these areas give you quick access to malls nearby, plenty of places to grab dinner or watch a movie. If one is looking for a happening place but with some calmness, one could look at Palm Jumeirah, The Greens or Jumeirah Lake Towers. All of these areas offer tall residential buildings but with access to parks and open areas and a good option of restaurants. If one does not mind a bit of a drive, the communities of Dubai Sports City, Dubai Motor City and Dubai Silicon Oasis provide great options for tenants. These communities tend be on the outskirts thus providing lower rents. All communities tend to have a good mix of expats from all different parts of the world and provide great ethnic diversity.
Rental Price Trends for Apartments in Dubai
The rents for apartments in Dubai starts at around AED 18,000 per year for a studio and can go as high as over AED 1 Million. The rent of a 1-bedroom apartments in Dubai starts at AED 25k but averages at 50k AED per year. Similarly, two bed apartments start at 38k per year and can go as high as 195k, whereas 3 bedroom apartment can go from 57k to 625k AED. 4-bedroom apartment are limited in number and so are penthouses, which are a lot more costly and tend to be more available in only high-end areas like Dubai Marina and Downtown Dubai. You can go to the rentals trends section of Bayut to get a better understanding of the trends of rental prices over the last few years.