Apartments for rent in Dubai
Locations in Dubai with Apartments
- AED55,000YearlyAl Nahda, DubaiApartment221,300 sqft
- AED30,000YearlyElite Sports Residence, Dubai Sports City, DubaiApartmentStudio1412 sqft
fully furnished studio for rent in Elite 5 with balcony
- AED155,000YearlyDubai Marina, DubaiApartment241,500 sqft
Special Price Furnished 2 Bed in Tamani Hotel Dubai Marina
- AED36,000YearlyEmirates Garden, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartmentStudio1560 sqft
HOT DEAL!!!SPACIOUS STUDIO WITH BIG BATHROOM| FOR RENT IN JVC 36K ONLY!
- AED32,000YearlyCentral Business District, International City, DubaiApartmentStudio1657 sqft
International City CBD 21 Universal apartments large studio of size 657 sqft at 32K only
- AED39,999YearlyNoora Residence, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartmentStudio1450 sqft
Very Well Maintained Fully Furnished Studio | Separate Room | JVC
- AED120,000YearlyMarina Wharf, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment331,294 sqft
Marina View | High Floor | Brand New Apt (MW-R-0001)
- AED120,000YearlyGolden Mile, Palm Jumeirah, DubaiApartment231,787 sqft
2Bedroom Plus Maids, Well Maintained Apt (GM-R-0001)
- AED58,000YearlyCapital Bay Towers, Business Bay, DubaiApartmentStudio1540 sqft
Great Price for Furnished Studio Apartment in Capital Bay
- AED130,000YearlyMarina Quays West, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment231,255 sqft
Furnished 2BR Apt, Close to the Beach
- AED60,450YearlyGhoroob Mirdif, Mirdif, DubaiApartment12960 sqft
5%Discount,No Commission,Monthly payment
- AED48,081YearlyGhoroob Mirdif, Mirdif, DubaiApartmentStudio1622 sqft
5% Discount , No Comm , Studio Apartment
- AED99,000YearlyThe Torch, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment231,260 sqft
Luxury stay Marina view 2 Bedrooms Fully Furnished
- AED260,000YearlyLimestone House, DIFC, DubaiApartment333,634 sqft
Well kept 3BR with Maids in Limestone
- AED70,000YearlyRemraam, DubaiApartment221,000 sqft
Pool view 2br with open kitchen and balcony
- AED64,045YearlyGhoroob Mirdif, Mirdif, DubaiApartment11957 sqft
Well Kept 1BR with Balcony in Ghoroob
- AED190,000YearlyEmirates Crown, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment353,885 sqft
Exclusive | Full sea view |Available now
- AED160,000YearlyDamac Heights, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment331,859 sqft
Fendi Casa | 3 BR with Maids | Sea Views (DH-R-0002)
- AED160,000YearlyDubai Marina Towers (Emaar 6 Towers), Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment231,510 sqft
Fully Furnished | Upgraded | Maids room
- AED150,000YearlyThe Atlantic, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment221,771 sqft
Atlantic 2 Bedroom For Rent - Desirable!
- AED135,000YearlyLake Point Tower, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiApartment331,989 sqft
3BR plus Maids | Sea view | Higher Floor (LPT-R-0001)
- AED115,000YearlyBotanica Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment231,209 sqft
Amazing Sea views | 2 BR in Dubai Marina
- AED47,000YearlyAl Dana Tower, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment12800 sqft
4 cheques, 1BR in Dana Tower,JVC
- AED350,000YearlyThe Lofts, Downtown Dubai, DubaiApartment342,317 sqft
Top Floor Penthouse|Luxurious Living Apt
Why Rent an Apartment in Dubai?
Dubai is known globally for creating something special out of nothing. Its real estate is the most sumptuous in the world, however, it isn’t the only thing that makes the city a perfect place to live. The surreal seven-star skyscraper of Burj Khalifa, gleaming white sand of Dubai beaches, and the world’s largest indoor theme park, Dubai doesn’t hold back on splendor. The city has an exciting influx of cultural institutions that will lure you to spend your day there. You can step back in time as you visit the Dubai Museum and the Al Fahidi Fort, which is the oldest building in the city. Dubai is outstandingly good at nightlife as well, and will do a fine job to keep you busy. Jumping 500 feet in the air or taking a round in a yacht or a speedboat, you will have the ultimate adrenaline rush as anything is possible in Dubai.
Types of Apartments in Dubai
Dubai is a great place for all, it will serve you to perfection regardless of the duration of your stay. Normally, people who are living temporarily here go for the apartments for rent in Dubai. In some cases, those who can’t afford to buy the flats opt for Dubai apartments for rent. Nonetheless, Dubai will cater to your needs whatever they might be. The apartments in Dubai vary as per the degree of your requirements and budget. You can go for rental studios, 1-bedroom apartments, 2-bed flats, 3-bedroom apartments, and 4-bedroom apartments for rent in Dubai. The amenities vary from building to building and location to location. Most of the apartments will have basic amenities like plus-sized windows, balconies, swimming pools, premium materials, fitted kitchens, fitted bathrooms, and access to retail outlets. The amenities will vary depending on the apartments for rent in Dubai that you decide to go for.
Popular Areas in Dubai
Dubai isn’t short of popularity and its distinctive real estate is globally renowned for the exclusivity and uniqueness that it has to offer. Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall, the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, the Dubai Creek, and the Dubai Mall are some of the most famous places in the world that Dubai is home to. However, you’re looking for the apartments so we will tell you which places are the most exquisite for renting. If you want premium rental flats, we would suggest that you go for the apartments in Dubai Marina, Downtown Dubai, the Palm Jumeirah, or Jumeirah Lake Towers because these places have the extremes of luxury. Dubai Marina is an entirely man-made property that stretches for more than 3 kilometers parallel to the city’s shoreline. The development resembles the Concord Pacific Place of Canada’s False Creek as it has its own man-made canal as well. It is one of the properties in Dubai that has a large concentration of foreigners, especially Europeans. Downtown Dubai is another ambitious plan by Dubai’s government. It is a place to stay because it has the world’s tallest building and the world’s biggest shopping mall. Dubai Opera is another highlight of the area and is regarded as an architectural wonder by many renowned designers in the world. Downtown Dubai catalyzes the city’s economy and attracts millions annually, making it the most visited destination in the world. For more options in the apartments for sale in Dubai category, the Palm Jumeirah would make a compelling case as well.
Lifestyle in Dubai
Dubai, although infamous for its scorching heat, is a place where the torrid climate doesn't influence the outdoor gusto because of what the place has to offer. Dubai is privileged with enthralling beaches, and supplemental amusements like The Artificial Palm Islands, Dubai Festival City, The Lost Chamber Aquarium and Legoland Dubai. One can indulge in incessant delectation through activities like skydiving, desert camping, skiing, wreck diving and so much more. For fans of performing arts, there is no place better to visit than the La Perle Live Show featuring over 65 artists each with a distinctive skill set. When it comes to eating out in Dubai, one is spoilt for choice with innumerable restaurants to suit any taste and budget.
Rent Price Trends for Apartments in Dubai
The renting price for the apartments in Dubai starts at around AED 22,000 per year for a studio and could touch AED 1,400,000. The studio apartments for rent in Dubai start at over AED 22,000 and go around AED 196,000. The price to get the 1-bedroom apartments for rent in Dubai costs around AED 26,000 to AED 550,000 per year. If you continue to look for more apartments for rent in Dubai, the next option is that of Dubai Marina. The studio apartments in Dubai Marina cost around AED 40,000 to AED 120,000 per year while the 1-bedroom apartments have a yearly price of over AED 50,000 to around AED 275,000. The studio apartments in Downtown Dubai cost around AED 48,000 to AED 145,000 per year while the 1-bedroom apartments have yearly rents of AED 52,000 to AED 240,000. Dubai has risen to the top and it would be intelligent to make it your first international property investment. You will have a chance to grow your career and business in an ever-growing economy and get to live an elite life.