Apartments for rent in Dubai
Locations in Dubai with Apartments
- AED145,000YearlyBusiness Bay, DubaiApartment352,182 sqft
- AED80,000YearlyAl Jaddaf, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment231,200 sqft
BRAND NEW 2BHK IN JADDAF- BURDUBAI
- AED65,000YearlyAl Jaddaf, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment12900 sqft
BRAND NEW 1BHK IN JADDAF
- AED55,000YearlyAl Nahda, DubaiApartment12851 sqft
LARGE 1 BHK IN AL NAHDA- 851 SQFT.
- AED80,000YearlyAl Mamzar, DubaiApartment331,600 sqft
3BHK+ MAID ROOM IN AL MAMZAR
- AED36,000YearlySpain Cluster, International City, DubaiApartment12750 sqft
Ready to Move|1BED In SPAIN CLUSTER |Only 36K
- AED75,000YearlyPlatinum Residences, Dubai Silicon Oasis, DubaiApartment221,195 sqft
BEST OFFER! POOL VIEW | 2 BED ROOM W/ BALCONY | AT PLATINUM RESIDENCE @JUST ONLY
- AED105,000YearlyDAMAC Maison The Vogue (Burj Damac 5), Business Bay, DubaiApartment221,020 sqft
Stunning Furnished 2 Bed in Damac Maison!
- AED80,000YearlyJumeirah Bay X1, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiApartment12900 sqft
Duplex 1 Bed in X1 Tower JLT-Free 1 month stay!
- AED75,000YearlyV3 Tower, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiApartment11810 sqft
Unfurnished 1 Bed in V3 Tower JLT!.
- AED190,000YearlyClaren Towers, Downtown Dubai, DubaiApartment331,600 sqft
Alluring 3 Bedroom in Claren Downtown. . .
- AED140,000YearlyKG Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment332,613 sqft
Seeing is believing|3Br + Maid| sea view
- AED125,000YearlyClaren Towers, Downtown Dubai, DubaiApartment221,384 sqft
Amazing 2BR Apartment in Claren, Downtown
- AED75,000YearlyZahra Apartments, Town Square, DubaiApartment221,213 sqft
Handover in 2 weeks|2BR|Zahra Apartments
- AED32,000YearlyCentral Business District, International City, DubaiApartmentStudio1658 sqft
CBD - Riviera Lake View Studio flat with balcony for rent
- AED47,000YearlyJumeirah Bay X1, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiApartmentStudio1400 sqft
Studio Apartment in Cheapest price in JLT chiller free tower
- AED58,000YearlyReef Residence, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment12930 sqft
1 Bedroom w/ Balcony higher Floor Reef Residence
- AED165,000YearlyMarsa Plaza, Dubai Festival City, DubaiApartment233,315 sqft
2 Bedroom Duplex | Creek View | DFC | 1 Month Free. .
- AED55,000YearlyElite Sports Residence, Dubai Sports City, DubaiApartment11900 sqft
Cheap Fully Furnished 1 Bedroom with Balcony Available
- AED155,000YearlyThe Address The Blvd, Downtown Dubai, DubaiApartment12905 sqft
High Floor I Fully Furnished 1 BR I Full Fountain View
- AED80,000YearlyNoora Residence, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment231,531 sqft
Affordable 2 Bedroom with Balcony Available in Noora Residence 1
- AED50,000YearlyLake City Tower, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiApartmentStudio1480 sqft
**HOT DEAL** Studio in JLT near metro station
- AED150,000YearlyMarina Promenade, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment22905 sqft
Stunning 2BR for Rent in Shemara 2 Dubai Marina
- AED26,000YearlyPersia Cluster, International City, DubaiApartmentStudio1484 sqft
**AMAZING DEAL**Gorgeous Studio with Balcony in - Persia
Why Rent an Apartment in Dubai?
Dubai is known globally for creating something special out of nothing. Its real estate is the most sumptuous in the world, however, it isn’t the only thing that makes the city a perfect place to live. The surreal seven-star skyscraper of Burj Khalifa, gleaming white sand of Dubai beaches, and the world’s largest indoor theme park, Dubai doesn’t hold back on splendor. The city has an exciting influx of cultural institutions that will lure you to spend your day there. You can step back in time as you visit the Dubai Museum and the Al Fahidi Fort, which is the oldest building in the city. Dubai is outstandingly good at nightlife as well, and will do a fine job to keep you busy. Jumping 500 feet in the air or taking a round in a yacht or a speedboat, you will have the ultimate adrenaline rush as anything is possible in Dubai.
Types of Apartments in Dubai
Dubai is a great place for all, it will serve you to perfection regardless of the duration of your stay. Normally, people who are living temporarily here go for the apartments for rent in Dubai. In some cases, those who can’t afford to buy the flats opt for Dubai apartments for rent. Nonetheless, Dubai will cater to your needs whatever they might be. The apartments in Dubai vary as per the degree of your requirements and budget. You can go for rental studios, 1-bedroom apartments, 2-bed flats, 3-bedroom apartments, and 4-bedroom apartments for rent in Dubai. The amenities vary from building to building and location to location. Most of the apartments will have basic amenities like plus-sized windows, balconies, swimming pools, premium materials, fitted kitchens, fitted bathrooms, and access to retail outlets. The amenities will vary depending on the apartments for rent in Dubai that you decide to go for.
Popular Areas in Dubai
Dubai isn’t short of popularity and its distinctive real estate is globally renowned for the exclusivity and uniqueness that it has to offer. Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall, the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, the Dubai Creek, and the Dubai Mall are some of the most famous places in the world that Dubai is home to. However, you’re looking for the apartments so we will tell you which places are the most exquisite for renting. If you want premium rental flats, we would suggest that you go for the apartments in Dubai Marina, Downtown Dubai, the Palm Jumeirah, or Jumeirah Lake Towers because these places have the extremes of luxury. Dubai Marina is an entirely man-made property that stretches for more than 3 kilometers parallel to the city’s shoreline. The development resembles the Concord Pacific Place of Canada’s False Creek as it has its own man-made canal as well. It is one of the properties in Dubai that has a large concentration of foreigners, especially Europeans. Downtown Dubai is another ambitious plan by Dubai’s government. It is a place to stay because it has the world’s tallest building and the world’s biggest shopping mall. Dubai Opera is another highlight of the area and is regarded as an architectural wonder by many renowned designers in the world. Downtown Dubai catalyzes the city’s economy and attracts millions annually, making it the most visited destination in the world. For more options in the apartments for sale in Dubai category, the Palm Jumeirah would make a compelling case as well.
Lifestyle in Dubai
Dubai, although infamous for its scorching heat, is a place where the torrid climate doesn't influence the outdoor gusto because of what the place has to offer. Dubai is privileged with enthralling beaches, and supplemental amusements like The Artificial Palm Islands, Dubai Festival City, The Lost Chamber Aquarium and Legoland Dubai. One can indulge in incessant delectation through activities like skydiving, desert camping, skiing, wreck diving and so much more. For fans of performing arts, there is no place better to visit than the La Perle Live Show featuring over 65 artists each with a distinctive skill set. When it comes to eating out in Dubai, one is spoilt for choice with innumerable restaurants to suit any taste and budget.
Rent Price Trends for Apartments in Dubai
The renting price for the apartments in Dubai starts at around AED 22,000 per year for a studio and could touch AED 1,400,000. The studio apartments for rent in Dubai start at over AED 22,000 and go around AED 196,000. The price to get the 1-bedroom apartments for rent in Dubai costs around AED 26,000 to AED 550,000 per year. If you continue to look for more apartments for rent in Dubai, the next option is that of Dubai Marina. The studio apartments in Dubai Marina cost around AED 40,000 to AED 120,000 per year while the 1-bedroom apartments have a yearly price of over AED 50,000 to around AED 275,000. The studio apartments in Downtown Dubai cost around AED 48,000 to AED 145,000 per year while the 1-bedroom apartments have yearly rents of AED 52,000 to AED 240,000. Dubai has risen to the top and it would be intelligent to make it your first international property investment. You will have a chance to grow your career and business in an ever-growing economy and get to live an elite life.