- Abu Dhabi
Villas for rent in Abu Dhabi
Locations in Abu Dhabi with Villas
- AED140,000YearlyKhalifa City A, Abu DhabiVilla454,533 sqft
- AED135,000YearlyKhalifa City A, Abu DhabiVilla454,533 sqft
FABULOUS-4 Master Bed Villa W/ Small Yard in Compound
- AED155,000YearlyKhalifa City A, Abu DhabiVilla555,408 sqft
EXCELLENT DEAL 5-BR VILLA WITH I HIGH FINISHING
- AED130,000YearlyKhalifa City A, Abu DhabiVilla444,366 sqft
YOU MUST SEE !!! 4 BED VILLA IN COMPOUND
- AED140,000YearlyKhalifa City A, Abu DhabiVilla565,477 sqft
MODERN 5 MASTER BED VILLA W/PRIVATE PARKING
- AED280,000YearlyNarjis, Al Raha Golf Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla555,393 sqft
Spacious Villa with Private Pool and parking
- AED250,000YearlyBetween Two Bridges (Bain Al Jessrain), Abu DhabiVilla654,500 sqft
Vacant now Villa with Maids and Drivers rm.
- AED210,000YearlyWest Yas, Yas Island, Abu DhabiVilla446,466 sqft
Move in now! 4BR w/ Maids rm. and Garden
- AED205,000YearlyWest Yas, Yas Island, Abu DhabiVilla456,459 sqft
Brand New | Corner 4BR Villa | Prime loc.
- AED185,000YearlyYasmina, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla444,306 sqft
Affordable and Huge 4BR villa with Garden!
- AED150,000YearlyMediterranean Style, Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla553,750 sqft
Huge layout 5BR villa w/ Pool and Garden
- AED150,000YearlyHemaim Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla333,875 sqft
Spacious Villa with Huge Garden for rent
- AED85,000YearlyZone 4, Hydra Village, Abu DhabiVilla331,849 sqft
Soon to be vacant 3BR | Up to 2 Payments
- AED80,000YearlyZone 4, Hydra Village, Abu DhabiVilla331,849 sqft
Good Price! Single Row corner 3 BR Villa
- AED185,000YearlyFaya at Bloom Gardens, Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiVilla332,914 sqft
Brand New 3BR+M Townhouse in Bloom Gardens
- AED185,000YearlyZone 34, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiVilla68,700 sqft
brand new standalone 6 beds driver 185 k
- AED200,000YearlyComplex 3, Khalifa City A, Abu DhabiVilla564,180 sqft
Super 5beds swimmingP Garden private yard 200k
- AED130,000YearlyKhalifa City A, Abu DhabiVilla444,355 sqft
URGENT RENT!! 4 BEDROOM VILLA IN COMPOUND
- AED135,000YearlyMediterranean Style, Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla452,858 sqft
Stunning Garden 4 BHK Ready To Move IN. .
- AED132,000YearlyArabian Style, Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla452,858 sqft
Hot Offer 4 BR Arabian/Landscaped Garden.
- AED83,000YearlyMediterranean Style, Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla231,832 sqft
Hot Offer 2 BR villa SR Mediterranean style
- AED80,000YearlyArabian Style, Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla231,832 sqft
GRAB OFFER AMAZING 2 BEDROOM IN ARABIAN.
- AED200,000YearlyKhalifa City A, Abu DhabiVilla565,460 sqft
MODERN DESIGN !!! 5 Master BED VILLA W/POOL
- AED78,000YearlyHydra Village, Abu DhabiVilla331,848 sqft
3 BHK Villa Single Row,Corner in Zone 4.
Near Abu Dhabi
Renting a Villa in Abu Dhabi
The capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Abu Dhabi is an island situated on the Persian Gulf. Unlike other emirates, it is broken up into several different islands and this gives it a unique topography when compared to its counterparts. Being the richest emirate in the UAE, Abu Dhabi has become the go-to destination for professionals looking to earn salaries that come with superior benefits as compared to what they could be earning in their home countries. Accordingly, many families have made the move to Abu Dhabi from abroad, attracted by Abu Dhabi’s booming job market. Likewise, with the rise of expat families moving to Abu Dhabi, there has been a surge in demand for rental villas. Part of the appeal of living in Abu Dhabi is its proximity to countries such as Turkey, Greece, Pakistan and India which can be reached in a few hours of flight time. What’s even more surprising is that Abu Dhabi has been the most promising place to live and work in for British citizens. This is because the UAE and the UK have signed a tax treaty which works favourably for retired British citizens living in the UAE. However, there is more to residing here than tax-free income. Abu Dhabi is a golfer’s paradise, being home to three golf-courses with championship status. These golf courses include Abu Saadiyat Golf Course, Abu Dhabi Golf club and Yas Links Abu Dhabi. With so many benefits of living here, the demand for rental properties in Abu Dhabi has been consistently high and will stay this way for several years to come.
Types of Villas in Abu Dhabi
One will find a wide variety of 2 to 6-bed villas here. Accordingly, the most in-demand 2-bed house will come with a floor plan that includes 3 bathrooms and around 1,800 sq. ft. of floor space. For those interested in renting a 3-bed villa in Abu Dhabi, the most popular choice seems to lean towards a floor plan that has around 3,000 sq. ft. of floor space equipped with 4 bathrooms. The most preferred 4-bed seems to offer floor plans that span 4,600 sq. ft. and 5 bathrooms. Moving forward, the most desired 5-bedroom rental houses will come with 6 baths and around 5,700 sq. ft. of floor space. Lastly, the ideal 6-bed rental unit will come with 12,000 sq. ft. of floor space and 9 bathrooms.
Popular Areas in Abu Dhabi
The most popular area for renting villas in Abu Dhabi is Khalifa City A. Apart from having some of the lowest rental rates for villas, this new city within the capital is located on its outskirts. This is beneficial for families for two reasons. Firstly, this community is situated far away from all the urban noise, pollution and congestion found in main Abu Dhabi City. Secondly, the villas are larger and more-affordable and they offer better amenities for the residents of Khalifa City A. These include large community parks, a community gym, and swimming pools. Residents experience considerably less traffic – a benefit of being away from Abu Dhabi central. Another area that is just as popular is the community of Khalidiya. Residents prefer to rent villas here because it has some of the best schools in Abu Dhabi. Since most people residing in villas are families, it makes great sense for them to prefer this area over others. Other popular areas include Mohammed Bin Zayed City and Mussafah to name a few.
Lifestyle in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi not only has a vibrant nightlife that appeals to young professionals, but it also has plenty of attractions for families looking to enjoy the weekend together. For instance, Abu Dhabi is home to Ferrari World, a theme park based on the world of Ferrari Motorsports. There are several thrilling rides to choose from that will get your adrenaline going. Fun, adventure and learning are all combined into one at the Al Ain Zoo. Al Ain Zoo is not your typical Zoo, the kind that is often pictured with concrete barriers and reinforced fences. Here, families will get an up-close and personal look at the wildlife, similar to what it would be like if the animals were in their natural habitat. Not only that, children will get an important lesson in conservation and how to preserve our natural habitats for future generations to enjoy. Apart from this, Al Ain Zoo also has a petting zoo. Another place worth visiting is Wadi Adventure Waterpark or one could go on a safari at the Arabian Wildlife Park. Moving on, if one is just looking to relax and enjoy the great outdoors, they should definitely visit Mushrif Park. This park is an ideal place to relax after a hectic day of work. Not only will adults enjoy the serenity of this park, but children will keep themselves entertained for hours at the park's jungle-gym.
Rent Price Trends for Villas in Abu Dhabi
2-bed villas will start from AED 50k and can demand an annual rental rate up to AED 150K. With 3-bed houses, the starting rental rate will be around AED 70k and will go up to AED 400k per annum. In the 4-bed villa category, the starting annual rent will be around AED 80k and will go no higher than AED 700k per annum. The starting annual lease for a 5-bed house will be close to AED 105k while it’s most prestigious counterpart will demand an annual rent of AED 1M. Finally, the largest of them all, a 6-bed apartment will start from a rental rate of AED 100K per annum, while the most expensive version will demand a yearly rent of AED 1M.