- Abu Dhabi
Apartments for sale in Abu Dhabi
Locations in Abu Dhabi with Apartments
- AED1,635,000Al Maha, Al Muneera, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiApartment231,558 sqft
- AED745,000Tower 5, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment221,291 sqft
GREAT LAYOUT ! 2BR APARTMENT IN AL REEF!
- AED1,180,000Ansam, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment12851 sqft
Hot Deal ! 1 Bed Apt w/ Golf Course View
- AED2,467,000Ansam, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,636 sqft
Outstanding Location!! Perfect Investment.
- AED1,200,000Tala Tower, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,087 sqft
Amazing Apartment in Al Reem!! Buy Now!!
- AED970,000Marina Heights II, Marina Heights, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,119 sqft
HOT DEAL!Invest Now and Own this Property.
- AED950,000Mangrove Place, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment23958 sqft
Own a Property in Al Reem!! Inquire Now.
- AED750,000Tower 12, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment231,237 sqft
Radiant 2BR Apartment in Al Reef Downtown!
- AED700,000C3 Tower, City Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12840 sqft
Best Buy! Amazing Apartment for Sale. Hurry
- AED2,550,000Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment342,280 sqft
Stylish and Spacious Apartment in Saadiyat
- AED1,600,000Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment331,400 sqft
Hot Deal ! New Re-designed 3 bed+ Maids
- AED1,193,770Water's Edge, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment221,229 sqft
WATER FRONT 2 BED ROOM APARTMENTS AT THE PERFECT SPOT IN YAS ISLAND
- AED850,000The ARC, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1613 sqft
Spacious Studio Apartment for Sale in Arc.
- AED1,275,000The Gate Tower 1, The Gate Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,340 sqft
Amazing Spacious Apartment forSale!Call us
- AED1,400,000Sky Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,320 sqft
Luxurious Apartment in Reem! Invest Today!
- AED1,290,000The Gate Tower 1, The Gate Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,411 sqft
2BR with Storage Room in The Gate Towers
- AED1,000,000City Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,373 sqft
2 Bedroom For Sale In Hydra Avenue C4
- AED735,000City Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12944 sqft
Hot Deal Dont miss! 1BR for sale. . . .
- AED2,200,000Yasmina Residence, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment241,375 sqft
Full Sea Views High End 2bed+Maids+Balcony
- AED1,750,000Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment341,744 sqft
3 Bedroom For Sale In Marina Heights 1. . . .
- AED1,390,000Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,421 sqft
2+Storage Apartment For Sale In Tala Tower
- AED1,320,000Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment221,410 sqft
Hot Deal 2 BR with Al Reem Island View
- AED950,000Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,173 sqft
2 Bedroom For Sale In Marina Heights 2
- AED1,555,000Al Raha Lofts, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiApartment121,338 sqft
Limited Offer! 1% Monthly Within 99 Month!
Near Abu Dhabi
Buying an Apartment in Abu Dhabi
When the United Arab Emirates (UAE) comes to mind, most people naturally associate it with Dubai. However, Dubai’s neighbouring emirate, Abu Dhabi is much more significant both in terms of importance and wealth. This is because Abu Dhabi is the capital of the UAE and it is the most financially stable emirate in the United Arab Emirates. The economy of Abu Dhabi has been established on hydrocarbons and the city is in a strong financial position amongst OPEC nations. It’s stable economy and financial assets make it one of the best places to invest your money in. The real-estate sector receives government support, making properties in Abu Dhabi an appealing choice for investors. Another reason why many investors are interested in buying apartments here is that Abu Dhabi generates over 60 per cent GDP for the UAE. The per capita income is a whopping $109,000, making it one of the most prosperous emirates in the country as well as the Middle East and North Africa. Having one of the most advanced economies in the world, it naturally attracts a lot of investors looking to gain equity by buying and selling properties here. What’s more, with several new projects completed in the last couple of years, the choices are nearly limitless when it comes to apartments for sale in Abu Dhabi.
Types of Apartments in Abu Dhabi
Apartments for sale can be found with floor-plans that start from studios to 4-bed flats. The most popular Abu Dhabi studio apartment will come with a floor plan that includes 1 bath and 599 sq. ft. of floor space. For those looking for a 1-bed apartment, they will find that most in-demand floor plan comes with 2 baths and 1,000 sq. ft. of floor space. The most popular type of 2-bed residential unit has a floor-plan that includes 2 baths and 1,335 sq. ft. of floor space. For those looking to buy a 3-bed flat in Abu Dhabi, they will come to find that the most popular type of configuration includes 4 baths and 1,693 sq. ft. of floor space. Finally, the largest apartment one can buy will be a 4-bed flat that will come standard with 5 baths and 2,184 sq. ft. of floor space.
Popular Areas of Abu Dhabi
Al Raha Beach is one of the most popular communities of the city that offers exclusive waterfront living in high-rise apartment buildings. It is situated close to Al Raha beach, making it a popular place to live in. Apart from that, this community links with the main highway that connects Abu Dhabi with Dubai. A sub-community of Al Raha Beach is Al Zeina which is also a beachfront community. The community has been developed by Dar Properties and is located close to some world-class theme parks such as Ferrari World, Yas Water World and an F1 racetrack. This community is close to Abu Dhabi City Centre, which is 20 minutes away, and Abu Dhabi International airport, which is a mere 10 minutes away. The second most popular community is Al Reem Island. This community is close to Downtown Abu Dhabi which makes it an ideal place for those working in Downtown. It is also quite close to Abu Dhabi Mall and there are several supermarkets located within the immediate vicinity.
Lifestyle in Abu Dhabi
From historical and cultural sites to its theme-parks and water-parks, one will find an overwhelming amount of things to do and see in Abu Dhabi. However, there are certain things one should absolutely not miss, such as the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. This mosque is the largest in the country and non-Muslims are allowed to visit it, given they are dressed in a modest manner. Another place of interest is the Emirates Palace which is a 5-star hotel that contains 14 restaurants, several bars, and a world-class fitness facility along with a spa. For those seeking adrenaline-fuelled fun, they could visit Ferrari World which is a motorsports-themed amusement park. One unique aspect of Ferrari World is that it is home to the world’s fastest rollercoaster, called Formula Rossa. For those whose favourite pastime is shopping, they could visit Marina Mall which offers a waterfront shopping experience, situated along the famous Corniche Rd. For those looking forward to learning about Emirati heritage and culture, they should visit Saadiyat Island. This island is considered a hub of Emirati culture and is dedicated to wildlife preservation. Families looking to give their children the best education will be happy to learn that Abu Dhabi has some of the top primary schools in the country. Some of these schools are Model School, Raha International School and Summit International School. For those who want to pursue higher education, Abu Dhabi has branches of universities such as New York University, Abu Dhabi University and Khalifa University.
Sale Price Trends for Apartments in Abu Dhabi
A typical studio flat in Abu Dhabi will demand an average amount of AED 300k, while the average 1-bed unit could be bought for AED 670k. Those looking to procure a 2-bed apartment should know that the starting price for these units is AED 650k. Finally, the 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom apartments will demand an average price of AED 1.7M and AED 2.4M, respectively. For those looking for financial assistance, you can acquire a mortgage in which the individual would have to make a down payment of 25% and acquire a home loan at an interest rate of 3.24% per annum.