- Abu Dhabi
Apartments for sale in Abu Dhabi
Locations in Abu Dhabi with Apartments
- AED4,500,000Sky Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment452,396 sqft
- AED1,699,999Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment341,693 sqft
Own Your New Home! For Sale Type A 3-Bedroom Apartment in Al Reem
- AED1,799,999Al Nada 1, Al Nada, Al Muneera, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiApartment231,548 sqft
For Sale! Gorgeous 2 Bedroom Flat with Big Hall and Balcony
- AED2,875,000Al Naseem, Al Bandar, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiApartment342,400 sqft
Excellent Waterfront Property with huge Balcony
- AED1,440,000Al Sana 2, Al Sana, Al Muneera, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiApartment221,560 sqft
Grab it before it goes off-2 BD Apt. with beach access
- AED2,375,000Al Nada 2, Al Nada, Al Muneera, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiApartment452,184 sqft
Hot Deal- Spacious 4+M with Excellent water view
- AED1,100,000Al Hadeel, Al Bandar, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiApartment11950 sqft
1 BR with Partial Canal and Sea View for Investment
- AED2,750,000Al Zeina, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiApartment342,174 sqft
Best Price- Partial Sea view, Move in now!
- AED2,785,000Al Zeina, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiApartment442,940 sqft
Best Priced 4 Bedroom Apartment for sale
- AED2,094,488Meera Shams Tower 1 , Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment321,602 sqft
No Fees : Delivery Q4 2018 : 3 Bed Home, Reem Island
- AED1,650,000Mangrove Place, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment341,782 sqft
Sun-Trap Terrace : 3 Bed + Maid : Immediate Entry!
- AED1,555,000The Gate Tower 3, The Gate Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,318 sqft
*Reduced Price + Rent Back* Low Floor, Large 2+1!
- AED1,096,100Sun Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12970 sqft
*Vacant on Transfer*Well Maintained Sun Apartment
- AED1,000,000Ocean Terrace Residence, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12893 sqft
One Bedroom in Marina Square : Secure with Tenants
- AED780,000The Gate Tower 1, The Gate Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12665 sqft
Well Maintained 1 Bed : Great Value and Location : Call Now
- AED750,000Mangrove Place, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12768 sqft
*Tenanted to Feb 2020* w/ Rent Back for Quick Sale
- AED2,062,000Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,292 sqft
BEST OFFER!!! Stunning and Huge One Bedroom Apartment with flexible payment plans
- AED1,748,000Water's Edge, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment341,499 sqft
FABULOUS OFFER!!! Nice and Huge Three Bedroom Apartment in the Beautiful Water's Edge Development
- AED1,494,000Park View, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment12970 sqft
Exclusive Offer!!!Elegant and Stunning One Bedroom Apartment in Park View, Saadiyat
- AED1,350,000Rak Tower, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,528 sqft
HOT DEAL!!! Elegant and Beautiful View Two bedroom for sale in RAK Tower
- AED900,000Amaya Towers, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,001 sqft
Great offer!!! Stunning and Huge One Bedroom apartment in Amaya Towers
- AED899,000The Gate Tower 3, The Gate Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment12900 sqft
Nice Offer!!! Invest now! Amazing and Spacious One Bedroom in Gate Tower for Immediate Sale
- AED600,000Hydra Avenue, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1791 sqft
HOT DEAL!!! Elegant and Spacious Studio in Hydra Tower. Price is still negotiable
- AED1,191,710Water's Edge, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,227 sqft
Beautiful Apartment With Water View And Easy Payment Plan
Near Abu Dhabi
Buying an Apartment in Abu Dhabi
When the United Arab Emirates (UAE) comes to mind, most people naturally associate it with Dubai. However, Dubai’s neighbouring emirate, Abu Dhabi is much more significant both in terms of importance and wealth. This is because Abu Dhabi is the capital of the UAE and it is the most financially stable emirate in the United Arab Emirates. The economy of Abu Dhabi has been established on hydrocarbons and the city is in a strong financial position amongst OPEC nations. It’s stable economy and financial assets make it one of the best places to invest your money in. The real-estate sector receives government support, making properties in Abu Dhabi an appealing choice for investors. Another reason why many investors are interested in buying apartments here is that Abu Dhabi generates over 60 per cent GDP for the UAE. The per capita income is a whopping $109,000, making it one of the most prosperous emirates in the country as well as the Middle East and North Africa. Having one of the most advanced economies in the world, it naturally attracts a lot of investors looking to gain equity by buying and selling properties here. What’s more, with several new projects completed in the last couple of years, the choices are nearly limitless when it comes to apartments for sale in Abu Dhabi.
Types of Apartments in Abu Dhabi
Apartments for sale can be found with floor-plans that start from studios to 4-bed flats. The most popular Abu Dhabi studio apartment will come with a floor plan that includes 1 bath and 599 sq. ft. of floor space. For those looking for a 1-bed apartment, they will find that most in-demand floor plan comes with 2 baths and 1,000 sq. ft. of floor space. The most popular type of 2-bed residential unit has a floor-plan that includes 2 baths and 1,335 sq. ft. of floor space. For those looking to buy a 3-bed flat in Abu Dhabi, they will come to find that the most popular type of configuration includes 4 baths and 1,693 sq. ft. of floor space. Finally, the largest apartment one can buy will be a 4-bed flat that will come standard with 5 baths and 2,184 sq. ft. of floor space.
Popular Areas of Abu Dhabi
Al Raha Beach is one of the most popular communities of the city that offers exclusive waterfront living in high-rise apartment buildings. It is situated close to Al Raha beach, making it a popular place to live in. Apart from that, this community links with the main highway that connects Abu Dhabi with Dubai. A sub-community of Al Raha Beach is Al Zeina which is also a beachfront community. The community has been developed by Dar Properties and is located close to some world-class theme parks such as Ferrari World, Yas Water World and an F1 racetrack. This community is close to Abu Dhabi City Centre, which is 20 minutes away, and Abu Dhabi International airport, which is a mere 10 minutes away. The second most popular community is Al Reem Island. This community is close to Downtown Abu Dhabi which makes it an ideal place for those working in Downtown. It is also quite close to Abu Dhabi Mall and there are several supermarkets located within the immediate vicinity.
Lifestyle in Abu Dhabi
From historical and cultural sites to its theme-parks and water-parks, one will find an overwhelming amount of things to do and see in Abu Dhabi. However, there are certain things one should absolutely not miss, such as the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. This mosque is the largest in the country and non-Muslims are allowed to visit it, given they are dressed in a modest manner. Another place of interest is the Emirates Palace which is a 5-star hotel that contains 14 restaurants, several bars, and a world-class fitness facility along with a spa. For those seeking adrenaline-fuelled fun, they could visit Ferrari World which is a motorsports-themed amusement park. One unique aspect of Ferrari World is that it is home to the world’s fastest rollercoaster, called Formula Rossa. For those whose favourite pastime is shopping, they could visit Marina Mall which offers a waterfront shopping experience, situated along the famous Corniche Rd. For those looking forward to learning about Emirati heritage and culture, they should visit Saadiyat Island. This island is considered a hub of Emirati culture and is dedicated to wildlife preservation. Families looking to give their children the best education will be happy to learn that Abu Dhabi has some of the top primary schools in the country. Some of these schools are Model School, Raha International School and Summit International School. For those who want to pursue higher education, Abu Dhabi has branches of universities such as New York University, Abu Dhabi University and Khalifa University.
Sale Price Trends for Apartments in Abu Dhabi
A typical studio flat in Abu Dhabi will demand an average amount of AED 300k, while the average 1-bed unit could be bought for AED 670k. Those looking to procure a 2-bed apartment should know that the starting price for these units is AED 650k. Finally, the 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom apartments will demand an average price of AED 1.7M and AED 2.4M, respectively. For those looking for financial assistance, you can acquire a mortgage in which the individual would have to make a down payment of 25% and acquire a home loan at an interest rate of 3.24% per annum.