As more and more Dubai residents are looking for ways to keep fit and healthy, finding the perfect gym located close to either your home or your workplace is pivotal to the success of your fitness regiment. Here’s a look at some of the best gyms in Dubai to get you that perfect workout! While most of these areas will have a Fitness First and a Gold’s Gym in its vicinity, if you are looking for alternatives, here is the list.
Gyms in Dubai Marina
Residents living in Dubai Marina have plenty of gastronomic temptations surrounding them. But worry not, as that’s what these awesome gyms in Dubai are for; burning off the excess calories from the indulgent treats. There is a Fitness First located in Dubai Media City but if you are looking for something more specific, here are the famous fitness centres and gyms in Dubai Marina that you can visit.
Tribe Fit, Dubai Marina
The first feature our list of best gyms in Dubai Marina is TribeFit. This is the largest gyms and most happening fitness centres in the area. They work on the idea of ‘Social Fitness’ which means that they try to connect people through fitness.
This gym is particularly great if you have just moved into an apartment in Dubai Marina and are looking to get fit and make some new friends along the way. With spacious gym floors sprawled with funky interiors and qualified trainers who teach some of the most innovative fitness classes in Dubai, TribeFit is a must-visit. TribeFit also has a packed calendar with social activities that are designed to allow members to meet and mingle.
- Offers personal training and group exercises such as body combat, yoga, pilates and many more.
- Membership fees: Regular membership rate – AED 2375 for 4 months, AED 3199 for 6 months and AED 4643 for 12 months.
- Location: Silverene Tower in Dubai Marina
- Contact: 800 TRIBE (87423) or firstname.lastname@example.org
f45 Dubai Marina
Based on the training technique known as F45, which involves 45-minutes of high-intensity interval training (HIIT) circuits, this gym will surely get you to break a sweat and get your heart pumping. With top-notch equipment, big screens demonstrating each move, nutritionists providing you with a meal plan and innovative HIIT circuits, the F45 is one of the most popular gyms in Dubai for anyone who wants a challenge.
- Offers HIIT-training classes and meal plans provided by a nutritionist.
- Membership fees: 2-week free trial available, with customised packages also on offer.
- Location: Trident Grand Residence, Dubai Marina
- Contact: +971 50 180 0354 or email@example.com
Our next feature is for all the CrossFit fitness enthusiasts in Dubai Marina, who are looking to push themselves to be stronger, faster and ultimately healthier. With qualified coaches that teach fitness classes which focus on weight loss, strength training, and even specialised body transformation classes, Iconic Fitness is one of the most famous fitness centres in Dubai for Crossfit enthusiasts.
- Offers specialised CrossFit training classes and Zumba
- Membership fees: Zumba AED 75 per session, Iconic Burn from AED 750 per month, CrossFit from AED 900 per month. Customised packages also available.
- Location: Dream Tower 2, Dubai Marina
- Contact: +971 4 422 5338
Gyms in JLT
The high rise area of Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) features some amazing fitness centres in Dubai. Although most of the residents living in JLT enjoy the privilege of having gym facilities within the building, these centres are perfect for the working professionals who might want to head straight to the gym right after work.
Fitness Zone JLT
Fitness Zone is one of the leading gyms in JLT. This gym is one of the best fitness clubs in Dubai that offers a wide range of fitness programs to help you shave off those few extra pounds and live a healthier lifestyle. This gym has everything you will need – with personalised trainers, a full range of free weights, resistance machines, and also a freestyle workout area for functional and Crossfit training, Fitness Zone JLT is the perfect place to be if you are looking for a way to stay active during the summer. They also offer separate classes for ladies and kids too.
- Offers a wide range of activities from personal training to Zumba, Yoga and many more classes.
- Membership fees: First class free available.
- Location: JLT Cluster R, Building MAG 214, Ground Floor
- Contact: +971 4 451 0522 / + 971 55 462 7778 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Smart Fitness Gym
If you want to train with some of the best personal trainers in Dubai, this fitness centre in JLT is the place to be. All the trainers are experienced and have certified degrees ranging from exercise physiology, nutritional sciences to specialized certifications for strength and rehabilitation training. This gym, which is located close to tenants of apartments in JLT, has some of the best fitness classes in Dubai, that cater to all body types. It also has classes for expecting mothers.
- Offers specialised personal training for both men and women.
- Membership fees: Packages start from AED 750 per month.
- Location: G Floor, HDS Business Centre, Cluster M, JLT – Dubai
- Contact: +971 4 438 5055 or email@example.com
Gyms in Business Bay
GFX Fitness Center Dubai
The GFX fitness centre in Business Bay is the perfect place to visit if you are looking for group exercise classes in Dubai. Here you can take your pick from a plethora of group fitness classes that include Zumba, Yoga, Indoor cycling, pilates and more!
- Great for group exercises such as Zumba, Yoga, Body Combat and Body Pump
- Membership fees: Group classes start at AED 90 onwards with free group classes also available.
- Location: Executive Towers, Business Bay (Other branches: Mirdiff)
- Contact: +971 4 425 5940 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are living in an apartment in Business Bay and are looking for the best gym near you, this next option is definitely one to check out. The UFC Gym in Business Bay is an international gym in Dubai, that has all the facilities and equipment you will need to improve your health. Regardless of your age or fitness level, you will be able to see results if you enrol in their training programs.
- Offers a wide variety of programs and classes as per your fitness goals.
- Membership fees: Depending on the type of program you choose.
- Location: P Floor, Building – 1 Al Asayel St. Business Bay (Other branches: JBR)
- Contact: 800 832496
A boutique fitness club with luxurious interiors, The Gym Dubai is well equipped with state-of-the-art fitness facilities. The machines are designed aesthetically to match the swanky interior.
The cardio equipment is loaded with interactive video entertainment to help you breeze through your workout. Hammer strength and plate loaded machines ensure natural movement, which is outstanding for resistance training. The Muscle Bar is where you can get indulge in healthy snacks and drinks prepared in-house.
- Offers different types of training depending on your fitness routine and body weight.
- Membership fees: Memberships include VIP, monthly and week and day passes. Contact reception desk for package prices
- Location: Vision Tower Business Bay, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-442-6586 | +971-50-473-8725 or email@example.com
Gyms in Dubai Sports City
While the Fitness First, located in Control Tower in the neighbouring Motor City is one of the famous gyms residents in Dubai Sports City can visit, here are some of the other options which are more close to home.
FitRepublik, Dubai Sports City
A full-fledged sports facility in the fittingly named Dubai Sports City, Fit Republik is a fitness community that celebrates the fun element of working out and caters to all ages and requirements.
One of the biggest gyms in the Middle East, this facility boasts some seriously jaw-dropping equipment with an entire floor dedicated to cardio.
It has the only permanent fully Olympic equipped gymnastics arena in the UAE, a full MMA program offering boxing, Muay Thai, Judo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, wrestling and Capoeira among others. There are also the usual facilities one can expect from a Dubai gym along with an Olympics size swimming pool.
- Offers classes for children in gymnastics, martial arts, aquatics and functional training, has over 350 coaches and trainers and features cafes with healthy food.
- Membership fees: Basic gym membership starts at AED 2,415 for three months, AED 3,675 for six months and AED 5040 for annual packages. Customised packages are also available.
- Location: FitRepublik Fitness Center, The Academies, Dubai Sports City
- Contact: +971 4 556 1800, firstname.lastname@example.org
Gyms in JUMEIRAH VILLAGE CIRCLE (JVC)
Residents living in Jumeirah Village Circle JVC can visit the Fitness First in Motor City but that would be a bit of a drive. If you’re looking for something closer to you here is one of the famous gyms in JVC.
Prime Fitness JVC
Residents of suburban JVC have plenty of avenues to keep fit thanks to the beautiful parks and jogging tracks that are available around the properties in JVC. But if it’s a gym that you are looking for Prime Fitness Gym is a good option. The top-of-the-line equipment by Matrix, competent personal trainers and an interesting lineup of classes including Zumba, Boxercise, Yoga, HIIT and Circuit training, it’s easy to see why this is one of the best gyms in Dubai catering to the suburban community of JVC.
- Offers HIIT, Yoga, Zumba and Boxercise classes and individualised plans for fitness.
- Membership fees: Currently offering summer packages for AED 750 for three months, AED 999 for six months and AED 1499 for annual payments. They often have offers for memberships, so make sure to check ahead.
- Location: Sandhurst, St.14, District 10, JVC
- Contact: +971 4 360 9690
Gyms in ARABIAN RANCHES
For the residents living in the villas in Arabian Ranches, you can visit the Fitness First branches in Arabian Ranches 2 and Mudon, or the following option.
Optimal Fitness, near Arabian Ranches
Residents of Dubai’s well-known villa community Arabian Ranches are sure to love this holistic fitness centre located on Al Qudra Road at Dubai Studio City. Much more than a gym, Optimal Fitness offers sports therapy, group exercises, personal training and even has courses in first aid.
Their equipment adheres to high international standards of quality and they also run a healthy cafe with delicious meals for you to tuck into without compromising on your fitness. With a weekly roster that includes some exciting routines including Pilates, Zumba and Kettlebell this Dubai gym has a loyal fanbase who love their approach to building your overall fitness.
- Offer classes in Zumba, Pilates, Kettlebell, Tabata, TRX, strength training and more.
- Membership fees: Currently have monthly memberships of AED 349 per month inclusive of VAT. Offer valid till 31 August. If you opt for the group classes, buy a 10-pack and get 1 class free, or buy a 20-pack and get 2 classes free.
- Location: Commercial Building 3, Dubai Studio City
- Contact: +9714 457 2048, email@example.com
GYMS ON SHEIKH ZAYED ROAD
Sheikh Zayed Road is one of the most iconic residential areas in Dubai and a popular spot for tourists. The district is also known for the impressive buildings, hotels and other attractions. There are several world-class gyms on Sheikh Zayed Road as well to keep you fit and healthy. Here are some of the top gyms on SZR Dubai.
Symmetry Gym Dubai is where you can experience the Fission Fusion Training System. The training regime will help you gain more strength, endurance and speed through a holistic training system.
Symmetry is a well-equipped gym with all the workout facilities you can think of. Symmetry Gym also offers a range of online fitness classes. These online classes are based on a 12-week exercise program with a diet plan. Coaching support is available 24/7.
- Be a part of the Fission Fusion Training System, a holistic training program designed for a healthy and fit body. Online fitness classes are available.
- Membership fees:
- Extreme Fitness Re-Charge is a short term monthly plan available for AED 5,695 (one-time payment).
- Fit Body Forever is a long term 12-month plan available for AED 4,397 per month.
- The CEO, Train With Amir Siddiqui is a premium plan. The plan is available for a short 3-month prepaid or long term 12-month prepaid package costing between AED 15,000 – AED 12,000 per month.
- Location: Building No.5, Gold and Diamond Park, Sheikh Zayed Rd, Al Quoz Industrial Area 3, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-346-6479 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Embody Fitness Dubai is one of the largest private gyms in the city. Located in the heart of Dubai at the iconic Lamborghini Headquarters, it offers top-notch fitness programs. You can choose from personal training programs, semi-private training, group classes and ladies only personal training. Embody also has a private studio, treatment rooms, VIP members’ lounge and nutrition cafe. Moreover, you can train remotely through an extensive range of online workout classes.
Although this gyms is on Sheikh Zayed Road, it is one of the best options for tenants residing in the Jumeirah villas nearby.
- Online fitness classes, separate lessons for ladies and state-of-the-art training facilities.
- Location: 1st Floor, Lamborghini Building, Sheikh Zayed Rd
- Contact: +971-52-723-9333
Gymnation is one of the largest and most affordable gyms in Dubai. Whether you want to tone up, gain muscles or lose weight, there is a dedicated class or a program for you at this speciality gym in Dubai. Gymnation’s online classes are also perfect if you want to maintain your body at home. Body combat, body attack, body pump, blitz, grit, RPM and body balance are just a few of the several fitness classes at Gymnation. Fitness classes for ladies are also available.
- Be a part of an active workout regime with Gymnation offering over 200 free classes. Latest equipment, trained instructors, affordable rates and free parking are some of the best features of Gymnation.
- Membership fees: Starting from AED 99 per month
- Location: Sheikh Zayed Road on the Al Quoz side, next to Bounce Trampoline, near Ace Hardware
GYMS IN AL QUOZ
Al Quoz is another popular district located near Sheikh Zayed Road. Here are some of the best gyms in the area.
THE WAREHOUSE GYM
The Warehouse Gym is one of the best fitness centres in Dubai. The gym is known for its CrossFit programs and boxing workouts. Located in several locations across the city, The Warehouse Gym in Dubai has a range of machines and equipment. It has full-fledged boxing workouts, PT sessions and weight lifting stations. As the name suggests you will be working out in a massive warehouse with graffiti and neon lights. It also offers pole fitness classes, circuits and other workouts in their out-of-the-box section.
This is one of the best training facilities for residents living in the rentals villas in Umm Suqeim.
- The Warehouse has several locations across Dubai offering a range of fitness programs for everyone.
- AED 525 per month
- 3-Month AED 499 month
- 6-Month AED 473 month
- 12-Month AED 420 month
- Single class AED 105
- 5 classes AED 95 per class
- 10 classes AED 85 per class
- 20 classes AED 75 per class
- 3-Month AED 799 per month
- 6-Month AED 755 per month
- 12-Month AED 670 per month
- One day AED 105
- One week AED 265
- One month AED 630
- Location: Warehouse 23, Umm Suqeim Rd., Ind.3, Al Quoz
- Contact: +971-4-323-2323 or email@example.com
This unique Dubai gym offers an amazing array of classes including TRX, boxing, HIIT, power yoga, and dance. Seven has its own private workout studio as well. Another remarkable feature is the uphill sprints with unparalleled views of Burj Al Arab. Other striking facilities at the gym are the inhouse hammam, steam rooms and cryotherapy services.
- Seven is a gym with a unique decor and some of the best fitness services in Dubai. The gym is spread over 26,000 square feet.
- Membership fees: Basic Siver and Gold memberships are available. Contact Seven for prices.
- Location: Dubai Al Manara Road, exit 43 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Contact: +971-4-232-3737
GYMS IN AL BARSHA
Al Barsha is one of the most popular residential districts in Dubai. Tenants residing in the rental apartments in Al Barsha have access to an abundance of amenities such as hospitals, parks, entertainment options and schools. There are various gyms in Al Barsha that residents can rely on for their health and fitness, including the Fitness First in Mall of the Emirates.
SUPER BOOST GYM
Super Boost Gym is one of the popular gyms in Al Barsha with a range of fitness classes. It has the latest equipment and certified trainers ensuring every member follows the best fitness regime. You can also enrol for boxing classes, Kyokushin Karate, MMA class, Abs $ Core + Circuit, Shotokan Karate, Boot camp and personal training sessions.
- Super Boost Gym has a friendly and dedicated crew that offer a range of fitness classes.
- Membership Fees: AED 200 per month depending on the package you select
- Location: HC Floor, Al Attar Business Center, Al Barsha 1, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-399-8385
Those were all the best gyms in all the popular residential communities in Dubai. Residents living in other popular areas such as Mirdiff, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Downtown Dubai and Palm Jumeirah can access the community centres and gyms in the buildings or visit any Fitness First and Gold’s Gym branch in their vicinity.
We hope you found this article helpful in your journey to a healthier lifestyle. For more trending information about Dubai, stay tuned to MyBayut – the best property blog in Dubai.