As more and more Dubai residents strive to stay fit and healthy, finding the perfect gym close to home or your workplace can make all the difference to your fitness regime. So, if you’re looking for the perfect place to workout, here’s our guide to some of the best gyms in Dubai, categorised by location.
Gyms in Dubai Marina
Residents living in Dubai Marina have plenty of gastronomic temptations surrounding them. But worry not, as that’s what these awesome gyms in Dubai are for; burning away the excess calories gained from the indulgent treats.
There is a Fitness First located in Dubai Media City but if you are looking for something more specific, here are the famous fitness centres and gyms in Dubai Marina that you can visit.
F45 Dubai Marina
Based on the training technique known as F45, which involves 45-minutes of high-intensity interval training (HIIT) circuits, this gym will surely get you to break a sweat and get your heart pumping. With top-notch equipment, big screens demonstrating each move, nutritionists providing you with a customised meal plan and innovative HIIT circuits, the F45 is one of the most popular gyms in Dubai for anyone who’s up for a challenge.
- Offers HIIT-training classes and meal plans provided by a nutritionist
- Membership fees: 1-week free trial available, with customised membership packages
- Location: Trident Grand Residence, Dubai Marina
- Contact: +971-50-180-0354 | email@example.com
Our next feature is for all the CrossFit fitness enthusiasts in Dubai Marina, who are looking to push themselves to be stronger, faster and ultimately healthier. With qualified coaches that conduct fitness classes which focus on weight loss, strength training and specialised body transformation, Iconic Fitness is one of the most famous fitness centres in Dubai for those seeking Crossfit regimes.
- Offers specialised CrossFit training classes
- Membership fees: CrossFit AED 999 per month | Personal training AED 250 per session | Customised packages for body transformation
- Location: Ground floor, Dream Tower 2
- Contact: +971-4-422-5338
Gyms in JLT
The high rise area of Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) features some amazing fitness gyms in Dubai. Although most of the residents living in JLT enjoy the privilege of having gym facilities within the building, these fitnesst centres are perfect for the working professionals who might want to head straight to the gym right after work.
FIDELITY FITNESS CLUB
Fidelity Fitness Club is one of the leading gyms in JLT and definitely has dibs on being one of the best fitness gyms in Dubai. Offering a wide range of fitness programmes, this gym has everything you need to help you shave off those few extra pounds and live a healthier lifestyle.
At Fidelity Fitness Club in JLT, Dubai you have access to personalised trainers, a full range of gym gear and machines, and group fitness sessions that range from Zumba and pilates to box-fit and HIIT.
- Offers a wide range of activities from personal training to Zumba, Yoga and more.
- Membership fees: Various membership plans available
- Location: First Floor, Almas Tower, near cluster D
- Contact: +971-800-332823 |+971-4-451-1133
With inspiring transformation stories speaking volumes of its success, Elevation Fitness in JLT is another quality gym for people living and working in the area. The fitness centre features some of the best personal trainers in Dubai who work on carefully curated workout regimes to get optimal results for your fitness goals.
- Offers specialised personal training for both men and women.
- Membership fees: AED 299 per month | AED 222 (quarterly)| AED 199 (half yearly) | AED 183 annual
- Location: Lake Shore Towers, Cluster Y
- Contact: +971-4-551-4744
Gyms in Business Bay
GFX Fitness Center Dubai
The GFX fitness centre in Business Bay is the perfect place to visit if you are looking for group exercise classes in Dubai. Here you can take your pick from a plethora of group fitness classes that include Zumba, yoga, indoor cycling, pilates and more! A GFX Fitness Centre membership is also a good idea if you’re always on the hunt for the best gym offers in Dubai.
- Great for group exercises such as Zumba, yoga, body combat, body pump and online gym classes in Dubai.
- Membership fees: Group classes start at AED 95 (in-house) and AED 50 (online)
- Location: F52 Bay Avenue, Mezzanine Floor, Executive Towers
- Contact: +971-4-425-5940 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Residents of apartments in Business Bay looking for the best gym near them, can check out UFC Gym. This international gym in Dubai has all the facilities and equipment you need to improve your health, get fit and adopt an active lifestyle. Regardless of your age or fitness level, you’ll see results when you enrol in their training programs and trust their expertise.
- Offers a wide variety of programs and classes to suit your fitness goals.
- Membership fees: Varies according to the type of program you choose
- Location: P Floor, Building – 1 Al Asayel St.
- Contact: +971-800-832496
A boutique fitness club with luxurious interiors, The Gym Dubai is well equipped with state-of-the-art fitness facilities. The aesthetically designed, high-end equipment complements the facility’s swanky interior.
The cardio equipment is loaded with interactive video entertainment to help you breeze through your workout. Hammer strength and plate loaded machines ensure natural movement, which is outstanding for resistance training. The Muscle Bar is where you can get indulge in healthy snacks and drinks prepared in-house.
- Offers different types of strength and resistance training depending on your body weight and fitness level.
- Membership fees: Memberships include VIP, monthly, weekly and day passes.
- Location: Vision Tower Business Bay
- Contact: +971-4-442-6586 | +971-50-473-8725 | email@example.com
Gyms in Dubai Sports City
While the Fitness First, located in Control Tower in the neighbouring Motor City is one of the popular gyms among residents of Dubai Sports City, here are some other options which are closer to home.
FitRepublik, Dubai Sports City
A full-fledged sports facility in the fittingly named Dubai Sports City, FitRepublik is a fitness community that celebrates the fun element of working out and caters to all ages and requirements.
One of the biggest gyms in the Middle East, this facility boasts some seriously jaw-dropping equipment with an entire floor dedicated to cardio.
It has the only permanent Olympic-equipped gymnastics arena in the UAE, a full MMA program offering boxing, Muay Thai, Judo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, wrestling and Capoeira among others. There are also the usual facilities one can expect from a Dubai gym along with an Olympic size swimming pool.
- Offers classes for adults and children in various sports and fitness disciplines and has over 350 coaches and trainers and features cafes with healthy food.
- Membership fees: Basic gym membership AED 350 per month | AED 250 per session | AED 80 per day
- Location: FitRepublik Fitness Center, The Academies, Dubai Sports City
- Contact: +971-4-556-1800 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Gyms in JUMEIRAH VILLAGE CIRCLE (JVC)
Residents of Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) can visit the Fitness First in Motor City but that would be a bit of a drive. If you’re looking for something closer to you here is one of the famous gyms in JVC.
Prime Fitness JVC
Residents of suburban JVC have plenty of avenues to keep fit thanks to the beautiful parks and jogging tracks that are available around the properties in JVC. But if it’s a gym that you are looking for, Prime Fitness Gym is a good option. The top-of-the-line equipment by Matrix, competent personal trainers and an interesting lineup of classes including Zumba, Boxercise, yoga, HIIT and circuit training, it’s easy to see why this is one of the best gyms in Dubai catering to the suburban community of JVC.
- Offers HIIT, yoga, Zumba, Boxercise and other classes in addition to individualised plans for fitness.
- Membership fees: Varying packages available based on your fitness requirements
- Location: Sandhurst, St.14, District 10, JVC
- Contact: +971-4-360-9690
Gyms in ARABIAN RANCHES
Residents of villas in Arabian Ranches can visit the Fitness First branches in Arabian Ranches 2 and Mudon or the following option.
Optimal Fitness, near Arabian Ranches
Residents of Dubai’s well-known villa community Arabian Ranches are sure to love this holistic fitness centre located on Al Qudra Road in Dubai Studio City. Much more than a gym, Optimal Fitness offers sports therapy, group exercises, personal training and even has courses in first aid.
Their equipment adheres to high international standards of quality and they also run a healthy cafe with delicious meals for you to tuck into without compromising on your fitness. With a weekly roster that includes some exciting routines including pilates, Zumba and kettlebell this Dubai gym has a loyal fanbase that loves their approach to building your overall fitness.
- Offer classes in Zumba, pilates, kettlebell, Tabata, TRX, strength training and more.
- Membership fees: From AED 1500 per month (8 classes) | From AED 85 (one class) | From AED 100 (per PT session) | Free first day pass available
- Location: Commercial Building 3, Dubai Studio City
- Contact: +971-4-457-2048 | email@example.com
GYMS ON SHEIKH ZAYED ROAD
Sheikh Zayed Road is one of the most iconic residential areas in Dubai and a popular spot for tourists. The district is also known for the impressive buildings, hotels and other attractions located alongside it. There are several world-class gyms on Sheikh Zayed Road as well to keep you fit and healthy. Here are some of the top gyms on SZR Dubai.
Symmetry Gym Dubai is where you can experience the Fission Fusion Training System. The training regime will help you gain more strength, endurance and speed through a holistic training system.
Symmetry is a well-equipped gym with all the workout facilities you can think of. Symmetry Gym also offers a range of online fitness classes. These online classes are based on a 12-week exercise program with a diet plan. Coaching support is available 24/7.
- Be a part of the Fission Fusion Training System, a holistic training program designed for a healthy and fit body. Online fitness classes are available.
- Membership fees: From AED 4917 per month | AED 839 per week
- Location: Building No.5, Gold and Diamond Park, Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Quoz Industrial Area 3, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-346-6479 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Embody Fitness Dubai is one of the largest private gyms in the city. Located in the heart of Dubai at the iconic Lamborghini Headquarters, it offers top-notch fitness programs. You can choose from personal training programs, semi-private training and ladies only personal training. Embody also has a private studio, treatment rooms, VIP members’ lounge and nutrition cafe. Moreover, you can train remotely through an extensive range of online workout classes.
Although this gym is on Sheikh Zayed Road, it is one of the best options for tenants residing in the Jumeirah villas nearby.
- Online fitness classes, separate lessons for ladies and state-of-the-art training facilities.
- Location: 1st Floor, Lamborghini Building, Sheikh Zayed Rd
- Contact: +971-52-723-9333
Gymnation is one of the largest and one of the cheapest gyms in Dubai. Whether you want to tone up, gain muscles or lose weight, there is a dedicated class or a program for you at this speciality gym in Dubai. Body combat, body attack, body pump, blitz, grit, RPM and body balance are just a few of the several fitness classes at Gymnation. Fitness classes for ladies are also available.
- Be a part of an active workout regime with Gymnation offering over 200 classes per month under the supervision of trained instructors in highly affordable rates.
- Membership fees: Starting from AED 199 per month | Free day pass available
- Location: Sheikh Zayed Road on the Al Quoz side, next to Bounce Trampoline, near Ace Hardware
GYMS IN AL QUOZ
Al Quoz is another popular district located near Sheikh Zayed Road. Here are some of the best gyms in the area.
THE WAREHOUSE GYM
The Warehouse Gym is one of the best fitness centres in Dubai. The gym is known for its CrossFit programs and boxing workouts. Located in several locations across the city, The Warehouse Gym in Dubai has a range of machines and equipment. It has full-fledged boxing workouts, PT sessions and weight lifting stations. As the name suggests you will be working out in a massive warehouse with graffiti and neon lights. It also offers pole fitness classes, circuits and other workouts in their out-of-the-box section.
This is one of the best training facilities for residents of villas in Umm Suqeim as well.
- The Warehouse has several locations across Dubai offering a range of fitness programs for everyone.
- Membership fees: AED 599 per month | AED 1,425 (3 months) | AED 2,695 (6 months) | AED 3,990 (annual)
- Location: Warehouse 23, Umm Suqeim Rd., Ind.3, Al Quoz
- Contact: +971-4-323-2323 or email@example.com
This unique Dubai gym offers an amazing array of classes including crossfit, boxing, calisthenics, yoga and stretching. Seven gym Dubai has a private ladies-only workout studio as well. You can sign up for personal training sessions as well. Other striking facilities at the gym include in-house hammam, physio-recovery and cryotherapy services.
- Seven is a gym offering some of the best fitness services in Dubai. The gym is spread over 26,000 square feet.
- Membership fees: Basic, Premium, Gold and Platinum memberships are available. Contact Seven for prices.
- Location: Dubai Al Manara Road, exit 43 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Contact: +971-4-232-3737
GYMS IN AL BARSHA
Al Barsha is one of the most popular residential districts in Dubai. People residing in apartments in Al Barsha have access to an abundance of amenities such as hospitals, parks, entertainment options and schools. There are various gyms in Al Barsha that residents can rely on for their health and fitness, including the Fitness First in Mall of the Emirates.
SUPER BOOST GYM
Super Boost Gym is one of the popular gyms in Al Barsha with a range of fitness classes. It has the latest equipment and certified trainers ensuring every member follows the best fitness regime. You can also enrol for boxing classes, Kyokushin Karate, MMA class, Abs $ Core + Circuit, Shotokan Karate and personal training sessions.
- Super Boost Gym has a friendly and dedicated crew that offer a range of fitness classes.
- Membership Fees: AED 50 per day | AED 150 (weekly) | AED 750 (monthly) | AED 1,350 (6 months) | AED 2,400 (annual)
- Location: HC Floor, Al Attar Business Center, Al Barsha 1, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-399-8385
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS THERE A FREE GYM IN DUBAI?
You may not find free gyms, but there are a bunch of free workout spots in Dubai where you can work up a sweat. Another solid option is to look for gyms that offer a free day pass for trial to potential new members. Other than that, you can always explore the option of signing up at one of the cheap gyms in Dubai.
ARE GYMS IN DUBAI CLOSED?
No, gyms in Dubai are not closed. However, they are operating on strict social distancing protocols which limit their capacity.
WHAT GYMS ARE THERE IN DUBAI MALL?
Train SF (aka Train Strength and Fitness) is the only gym in Dubai Mall.
That concludes our list of the best gyms in Dubai throughout popular residential communities. We hope it helps you find the perfect gym for you.
Residents living in other popular areas such as Mirdif, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Downtown Dubai and Palm Jumeirah will often find they have access to communal gyms in their buildings/area. Alternatively, it’s highly likely they’ll be a Fitness First Gym in Dubai nearby. If not, there’s an abundance of Gold’s Gym in Dubai.
We hope you found this article helpful in your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
For more trending information on Dubai, stay tuned to MyBayut!