With the ever-increasing number of Business Bay residents searching for fitness centres to stay in top-notch shape, selecting the best gym which suits their needs, is close to their homes, and also offers suitable packages, becomes a time-consuming task. To help you choose the ideal gym, we have put together a list of the best gyms in Business Bay for you to stay fit!
Dhyana Yoga and Pilates Studio
This fitness centre was established in 2015 by Regina Mazhar and is located in a lavish 5-star hotel in Business Bay. The studio offers a pleasant space for fitness classes, pilates, and yoga practice. They also offer power yoga classes besides pilates. People looking to rent apartments in Business Bay may visit this gym if yoga is their main focus.
- Programs: Vinyasa, Vinyasa Flow, Restorative, Power Yoga, Pilates Equipment, Kundalini Yoga, Iyengar Restorative, Iyengar Yoga, Hatha, and Hatha Yoga
- Starting from AED 84 for single group classes and goes all the way up to AED 4882.5 for a session of 10 duets
- 2602, The Oberoi Centre, Dubai, UAE
This is a fitness boutique located in The Exchange Tower which offers a host of programs including Yoga and Zumba. Classes can be tailored to user requirements as well. Located close to Al Sa’ada Street, this gym in Business Bay is ideally located for people renting apartments in Falcon Tower.
- Programs: Zumba Toning, Twerk & Tone, Swing Yin Yoga, Heels, Fat Burner, Fast & Furious, Tabata Pilates, Pilates Mat, Swing Yoga, TRX, Zumba, and Simple Yoga
- Starting from AED 90 for a single class and goes as high as AED 3500 for 50 classes
- The Exchange Tower, Business Bay, 1402/3, Dubai, UAE
Ideally located for tenants of the apartments in Executive Towers, Urban Yoga focuses on the anatomical aspect of yoga. This 2-studio-room gym is divided into two portions. One is the loft above the stairs, for restorative yoga and small group sessions, and the other is the warehouse, a larger space offering a stunning view of the sea and Downtown Dubai. The gym also provides lockers, shower rooms, and a retail area.
- Programs: Classes range from Level 1 to Level 3 depending on the level of intensity
- Starting from AED 50 for a double-header class to AED 7200 for 12-month unlimited classes
- 3701 Aspect Tower, Executive Towers, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Easy Fit EMS Fitness Business Bay
Located in The Prism Tower, this gym specialises in Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to help people enjoy speedy results when they want to get in shape. It promotes once-a-week workouts. Those living near Al Sa’ada Street will find it convenient to visit this fitness centre in Business Bay. It is one of the best gyms in Business Bay.
- Programs: Centred around weight loss and providing backbone support
- AED 129 for the trial session and membership starts at AED 95 per week
- The Prism Tower, Office 2703, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
Situated in The Oberoi Center, this facility offers 45-minute exercise sessions which help users burn as much as 1000 calories in each class. They let people work out in a candlelit room, offering a pleasant ambience for you to burn calories. This is one of the popular gyms in Business Bay, in the vicinity of those renting apartments in ENI Coral Tower on Al Abraj Street.
- Programs: Vary
- Varies from AED 50 to AED 1800 for 20 classes
- The Oberoi Center, Floor 18, Office 04, Dubai, UAE
GFX Business Bay
Offering classes to both kids and adults, GFX Fitness Center operates every Sunday to every Thursday from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm and every Friday and Saturday from 9:00 am to 8:30 pm. GFX offers special workouts named after international gym owner Les Mills. People looking to buy apartments in Business Bay can also visit this gym and try out their amazing “Pound Fitness” program.
- Programs: Tabata, Pilates, Power Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Zumba, and Les Mills workouts including Body Attack, Body Pump, Body Combat, RPM, THE TRIP
- Starting from AED 50 for 1 virtual class going all the way up to AED 2200 for 40 classes in 1 year
- Executive Towers – F52 Bay Avenue, Mezzanine, Dubai UAE
Opened in 2016 and located at Bay Avenue, The Gym offers low lightning, good mirrors, L’Occitane beauty products, and modern interiors, reflecting attention to detail. This gym is famous for having its very own “muscle bar” selling 11 different blends of a protein shake to be consumed before or after workouts. Sounds great, doesn’t it? Apart from the residents of Executive Towers, those renting apartments in Safeer Tower 2, can also access this gym in Business Bay easily.
- Programs: PT training, circuit training
- Basic membership begins at DHS 9,000 per head annually, and DHS 15,000 per couple
- Executive Towers, F52 Bay Avenue, Mezzanine, Dubai, UAE
Launched in 2012, B-Toned is the first gym to specialise in Ultra Muscle Stimulation (UMS) in the city. The German technology being used at the facility helps people get in shape in no time at all. B-Toned offers two 20-minute weekly workouts to accommodate the busy schedules of working professionals. Although located in Business Bay, those living in Downtown Dubai can also easily access this gym.
- Programs: Accelerated fat burning, precision body toning, ultra muscle-building
- Besides the free trial session, silver membership starts at AED 2499 for 10 sessions, gold begins at AED 4199 for 20 sessions, and platinum at AED 5699 for 30 sessions
- One by Omniyat Tower Unit 3001, 30th Floor, Dubai, UAE
Full Circle Body Fitness
This is yet another gym in Business Bay that offers EMS technology during a single 20-minute training session per week. Training programs can be tailored to suit individual needs. It is a good choice for people renting apartments in Majestic Tower, or those living around the northern side of Abraj Street.
- Programs: Single 20-minute session per week
- AED 150 for Trial Session, AED 300 for Single Session, AED 2400 for 3-month promo, and AED 1000 for 1-month sessions
- 704 The Binary Tower, Al Abraj Street, Dubai, UAE
Having the tagline “eat, train, learn”, Bare Dubai is one of the best gyms in Business Bay. It offers helps for first timers besides the usual legs, butt, upper body, full body training sessions. Bare Dubai is also home to the notorious “Black” workout, which makes you burn 1000 calories in a 50-minute session in a nightclub-esque environment having dark lightning and music system. It is also situated at walking distance for the tenants in Safeer Tower 1.
- Programs: packages offering a number of sessions
- AED 120 for a single session to AED 2880 for 30 sessions
- Clover Bay Tower, Al Abraj Street, Dubai, UAE
These are the top 10 gyms in Business Bay, Dubai. People living in other areas can explore our blog to find out more gyms located in other areas of Dubai. Residents can select the best gym for themselves based on the type of program they want, the price, the training schedule, and the facilities being offered.