- Al Salam Street
Apartments for rent in Al Salam Street
- AED70,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment231,500 sqft
- AED60,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment11870 sqft
Elegant and well-appointed new building
- AED120,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment452,800 sqft
For rent a 4 bedroom apartment, lounge and maid room very large areas Al Salam Street
- AED75,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,400 sqft
Best Deal , Brand New! 2BHK+Maidroom with All Facilities on Salam Street
- AED100,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment342,200 sqft
Beautiful & Big 3 bed with maid, parking & Gym
- AED60,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,250 sqft
VERY SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM BIG KITCHEN AND BALCONY FOR ONLY 60,000 NEAR FATIMA SCHL
- AED75,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment341,950 sqft
Huge Affordable! 3BHK Maidroom on Salam Street!
- AED80,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment342,000 sqft
Spacious 3 BR with maid room and fitted wardrobes is for rent only at AED 70K yearly on Salam Street
- AED50,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,250 sqft
2 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM BIG KITCHEN WITH BALCONY FOR ONLY 50,000 IN 2 TO 3 PAYMENTS
- AED100,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment342,000 sqft
Stunning 3 BR Apartment With Wardrobe And Gym,swimming Pool Is For Rent In Tower On Salam Street
- AED50,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment12800 sqft
Spacious 1BHK apartment with fitted wardrobes only at AED 60K is available for rent on Salam Street
- AED85,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment231,400 sqft
Affordable! 2Master BR with Maid room flat with facilities is for rent only at AED 85k/- on Salam St
- AED125,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment342,000 sqft
Awesome 3BR with M rm apartment With Gym and SPool, Parking Is Available For Rent On Al Salam Street
- AED42,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1700 sqft
4 Payments! Beautiful Studio APT 42k on Al Salam Street
- AED75,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment241,400 sqft
2 BEDROOM PLUS MAID ROOM IN A NEW BUILDING IN SALAM STREET
- AED130,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment43,500 sqft
HOT DEAL | Large Stunning 4 Bhk Apartment With Maids Rooms and Modern Designs.
- AED58,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,200 sqft
STUNNING APARTMENT near Salama Hospital!
- AED80,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment242,400 sqft
Grand Specious 2 BR Apt In Abu Dhabi Down Town. . !
- AED50,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment11900 sqft
BEAUTIFUL VILLA APARTMENT in SALAM ST!!!
- AED70,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment341,350 sqft
SPECIAL OFFER! 3BHK+4BATH+MAID in SALAM!
- AED70,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,350 sqft
STUNNING 3BHK APARTMENT in SALAM ST
- AED70,000YearlySalam HQ, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,400 sqft
3BHK APARTMENT with BALCONY in SALAM ST!
- AED75,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment231,300 sqft
Excellent OfferA Nice and Good City View 2 BR Flat with Maids Room
- AED80,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment341,800 sqft
3 Bedroom apartment Maid Room Balcony At Humdan Street 03
Near Al Salam Street
- Apartments for rent in Al Nahyan
- Apartments for rent in Al Maryah Island
- Apartments for rent in Defence Street
- Apartments for rent in Tourist Club Area (TCA)
- Apartments for rent in Al Wahdah
- Apartments for rent in Al Najda Street
- Apartments for rent in Airport Street
- Apartments for rent in Al Karamah
- Apartments for rent in Al Markaziya
- Apartments for rent in Electra Street
Renting an Apartment in Al Salam Street
Al Salam Street, commonly known as Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Street, harbours some of the most appreciated properties in Abu Dhabi. If you are looking to rent a property in Abu Dhabi, then Al Salam Street should be your primary choice without a doubt as the apartments here are built with modern aesthetics to represent luxury and extravagance.
Types of Apartments in Al Salam Street
The apartments in Al Salam Street are either studio flats or 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5-bedroom apartments. These come with fully-equipped kitchen cabinets and each room, whether it’s a studio or a 5-bedroom unit, consists of attached baths and closets. The apartments with 2 or more bedrooms also contain a separate room for your domestic staff. The apartments in Al Salam Street also feature spacious balconies so you can enjoy the serenity of your environment as well as get refreshed by the pollution-free air. With a few extra bucks, you can easily get yourself a fully-furnished apartment and that’ll save you from all the hassles of moving into a new place. Some of the apartments with a larger number of bedrooms also feature floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing natural sunlight to simply pour into your home.
Rental Price Trends for Apartments in Al Salam Street
With all the luxury and convenience found in the properties of Al Salam Street, one would assume the renting prices to be very high, but that isn’t necessarily the case. The price of 1-bedroom apartments is somewhere between AED 45,000 to AED 150,000 per year. However, if you are a much larger family, you can opt for a 2-bedroom apartment which will cost as low as AED 50,000; you could also opt for a 3-bedroom apartment which will cost you as low as AED 65,000 annually.
Lifestyle in Al Salam Street
The Al Salam Street apartments for rent contain clubhouses with indoor and outdoor pools, gyms and courts for squash and table tennis, and there are several restaurants and a Waitrose Supermarket in close vicinity. International schools such as the Al Raha International School, Brighton College and Gems American Academy are also close by. This means that the lifestyle isn’t just luxurious but secure as well: every flat has its own 24/7 CCTV monitoring and an always-on staff security team to monitor all suspicious activities. There are dedicated parking spots for the tenants as well as communal parking spaces for the visitors. Some of the top-notch features of the apartments include double-glazed windows, central air-conditioning, heating and backup for electricity. Cleaning and maintenance services also include 24/7 on-staff members who can cater to your needs when required. All these factors make the apartments for rent in Al Salam Street extremely valuable.
Reasons for Renting in Al Salam Street
One of the reasons for renting a property in Al Salam Street is how artistically the flats have been designed. The apartments here are the primary choice for families looking to start a life in a multi-cultured environment. You will be away from the hustle and bustle of city life but close to all the amenities. Located close to Abu Dhabi Island, the tenants enjoy access to Khaleej Al Arab, which is one of the biggest road networks of the city. Also, some of the renowned real estates of the city such as Al Bateen, Al Wahdah, Tourist Club Area (TCA) and Al Maryah Island are just a short drive away from Al Salam Street.