- Al Salam Street
Apartments for rent in Al Salam Street
- AED50,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,200 sqft
- AED70,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment341,350 sqft
LOWEST NOW!3BHK+4BATH+MAIDS near ADNOC!
- AED100,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment342,200 sqft
Beautiful & Big 3 bed with maid, parking & Gym
- AED100,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment442,100 sqft
Spacious and Clean 4 Bedrooms!!!
- AED130,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment452,500 sqft
C35 - Corniche Plaza -Apartment
- AED70,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment321,600 sqft
3 BHK Apartment in Salam Street
- AED55,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,200 sqft
2 BHK FLAT in Salam Street
- AED65,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment321,600 sqft
3 BR FLAT in Salam Street
- AED70,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,100 sqft
Offer of the Day! Few Units of Spacious 2 BR Apartment in Salam St.
- AED150,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment352,100 sqft
Large 3 Master BR plus Maids Room with Parking in Khalifa Park
- AED53,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment11900 sqft
AFFORDABLE 1 Bedroom Apartment In Salam Corner Hamdan Street
- AED145,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment453,500 sqft
Spectacular city view and very spacious 4BR Apt
- AED180,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment231,450 sqft
Luxury Hotel Apt! 2 Bed Facilities near Khalifa Park, Salam Street
- AED105,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment12954 sqft
Stunning One Bedroom with Great Finishes
- AED125,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment332,690 sqft
Fabulous Furnished Three Bedroom Apartment with Maid Room, Clean and Spacious. No Commission
- AED210,000YearlyAndalus Al Seef Resort and Spa, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment322,000 sqft
Stunning Fully Furnished Serviced Apartment
- AED110,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment332,300 sqft
Classic 3 Bedrooms with balcony and hug hall
- AED100,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment322,200 sqft
HOT DEAL! Brand New 3 Bedroom Apartment w/ Maidsroom!
- AED70,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,300 sqft
HOT DEAL! BRAND NEW 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT FOR RENT!
- AED65,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,250 sqft
GOOD PRICE 2BHK+BALCONY with CITY VIEW!
- AED150,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment12829 sqft
Luxurious Hotel Apt! 1 Bed on Salam Street with Facilities!
- AED135,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment452,700 sqft
Affordable City Center Apt! 3 Bed MR in Salam Street Area!
- AED200,000YearlyAl Salam Apartments, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment342,200 sqft
Perfect Furnished 3 Bedrooms in Salam Street!
- AED57,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,100 sqft
BRAND NEW STUNNING 2BHK+CentralAC+GAS!
Near Al Salam Street
Why Rent an Apartment in Al Salam Street?
Al Salam Street, commonly known as Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Street, harbours some of the most appreciated properties in Abu Dhabi. If you are looking to rent a property in Abu Dhabi, then Al Salam Street should be your primary choice without a doubt as the apartments here are built with modern aesthetics to represent luxury and extravagance.
Types of Apartments in Al Salam Street
The apartments in Al Salam Street are either studio flats or 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5-bedroom apartments. These come with fully-equipped kitchen cabinets and each room, whether it’s a studio or a 5-bedroom unit, consists of attached baths and closets. The apartments with 2 or more bedrooms also contain a separate room for your domestic staff. The apartments in Al Salam Street also feature spacious balconies so you can enjoy the serenity of your environment as well as get refreshed by the pollution-free air. With a few extra bucks, you can easily get yourself a fully-furnished apartment and that’ll save you from all the hassles of moving into a new place. Some of the apartments with a larger number of bedrooms also feature floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing natural sunlight to simply pour into your home.
Rental Price Trends for Apartments in Al Salam Street
With all the luxury and convenience found in the properties of Al Salam Street, one would assume the renting prices to be very high, but that isn’t necessarily the case. The price of 1-bedroom apartments is somewhere between AED 45,000 to AED 150,000 per year. However, if you are a much larger family, you can opt for a 2-bedroom apartment which will cost as low as AED 50,000; you could also opt for a 3-bedroom apartment which will cost you as low as AED 65,000 annually.
Lifestyle in Al Salam Street
The Al Salam Street apartments for rent contain clubhouses with indoor and outdoor pools, gyms and courts for squash and table tennis, and there are several restaurants and a Waitrose Supermarket in close vicinity. International schools such as the Al Raha International School, Brighton College and Gems American Academy are also close by. This means that the lifestyle isn’t just luxurious but secure as well: every flat has its own 24/7 CCTV monitoring and an always-on staff security team to monitor all suspicious activities. There are dedicated parking spots for the tenants as well as communal parking spaces for the visitors. Some of the top-notch features of the apartments include double-glazed windows, central air-conditioning, heating and backup for electricity. Cleaning and maintenance services also include 24/7 on-staff members who can cater to your needs when required. All these factors make the apartments for rent in Al Salam Street extremely valuable.
Reasons for Renting in Al Salam Street
One of the reasons for renting a property in Al Salam Street is how artistically the flats have been designed. The apartments here are the primary choice for families looking to start a life in a multi-cultured environment. You will be away from the hustle and bustle of city life but close to all the amenities. Located close to Abu Dhabi Island, the tenants enjoy access to Khaleej Al Arab, which is one of the biggest road networks of the city. Also, some of the renowned real estates of the city such as Al Bateen, Al Wahdah, Tourist Club Area (TCA) and Al Maryah Island are just a short drive away from Al Salam Street.