- Al Rawdah
Apartments for rent in Al Rawdah
- AED88,500YearlyAl Rawdah, Abu DhabiApartment221,130 sqft
- AED60,000YearlyAl Rawdah, Abu DhabiApartment11678 sqft
Luxury | Multiple Cheques | w/ Dedicated Parking
- AED60,000YearlyAl Rawdah, Abu DhabiApartment12904 sqft
Amazing 1 Bedroom Apartment for Rent in Al Rawdah
- AED38,000YearlyAl Rawdah, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1413 sqft
Not near, neither too far!
- AED85,000YearlyAl Rawdah, Abu DhabiApartment231,300 sqft
Classy Type 2BR+M Apartment in Al Rawdah with all facilities
- AED90,000YearlyAl Rawdah, Abu DhabiApartment231,450 sqft
Well Manage 2BR Apartment Available for Rent in Al Rawdah
- AED70,000YearlyAl Rawdah, Abu DhabiApartment12900 sqft
BRAND NEW | Cosy 1 Bedroom Apartment With Pool & Gym @Al Rawdhat, Abu Dhabi
- AED95,000YearlyAl Rawdah, Abu DhabiApartment221,200 sqft
Brand new two bedroom apartment for rent in Al Rawadah
- AED89,000YearlyAl Rawdah, Abu DhabiApartment221,450 sqft
Excellent Two Bedrooms Hall With Nice Kitchen,Pool,Gym,Bar B Q Area,Covered Parking At Rawdhat.
- AED135,000YearlyAl Rawdah, Abu DhabiApartment352,000 sqft
Very Nice 3 BHK with Maid room Apartment For Rent In AL Rawdah
- AED110,000YearlyAl Rawdah, Abu DhabiApartment231,600 sqft
SPACIOUS 2-BHK WITH FACILITIES AND PARKING IN AL RAWDAT
- AED85,000YearlyAl Rawdah, Abu DhabiApartment231,600 sqft
For rent apartment two Bedroom and lounge with swimming pool, gym and parking underground
- AED92,000YearlyAl Rawdah, Abu DhabiApartment22
2 BR Apartment in Al Rwadah , Abu Dhabi.
- AED100,000YearlyAl Rawdah, Abu DhabiApartment22
2 BR apartment in Al Rawhdat ,Abu Dhabi
- AED57,000YearlyAl Rawdah, Abu DhabiApartment12900 sqft
One bedroom apartment with parking and facilities
Near Al Rawdah
- Apartments for rent in Al Manaseer
- Apartments for rent in Al Karamah
- Apartments for rent in Al Falah Street
- Apartments for rent in Airport Street
- Apartments for rent in Madinat Zayed
- Apartments for rent in Defence Street
- Apartments for rent in Al Wahdah
- Apartments for rent in Al Khalidiyah
- Apartments for rent in Al Hosn
- Apartments for rent in Al Nasr Street
Renting an Apartment in Al Rawdah
Between the Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street and Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Street, lies a vast desert oasis modernized into an ultra-urban haven within the massive Abu Dhabi real estate. Al Rawdah is an imperial looking palatial community, with the most notable landmark being the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. There are huge public spaces dedicated to communal parks, and the embassy of the United State and Philippines are also in its stronghold. Much of the properties in Al Rawdah are beachfront with the Khor Al Maqta waterway cutting through at the community’s eastern end. There are a lot of retail options, healthcare centers, hotels and resorts, lush parks, shopping malls and other recreational and entertainment options here.
Types of Apartments in Al Rawdah
Apartments in Al Rawdah are usually low to mid-rise buildings; however, there are also some high-rise skyscrapers in the community. Most of the residential buildings have a peculiarly surprising Moorish architecture with rounded arches and even Kasbah-esque apartment complexes and atriums. Most of the apartments in Al Rawdah have made exceptional use of large, double-glazed glass windows keeping out the harsh heat and saving up on energy. The flats also enjoy decked swimming pools, large living spaces, state-of-the-art gyms, built-in wardrobes, excellent fixtures, marble countertops, car parking and brilliant ceramic and wood flooring. You have the option of studio, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments for rent in Al Rawdah.
Rent Price Trends for Apartments in Al Rawdah
For ample leisure and extravagance that comes with living in one of the apartments for rent in Al Rawdah, the rents are on par with neighboring communities; with rents for a 1-bedroom apartment for rent in Al Rawdah roughly starting at AED 72,000, you can expect to pay around AED 90,000 for 2-bedroom flats and over AED 130,000 for 3-bedroom apartments for rent in Al Rawdah.
Lifestyle in Al Rawdah
Al Rawdah encompasses almost all of the Embassy District in Abu Dhabi and has the famous Zayed Sports City stadium and the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. The community is neighbored by Al Aman and Al Muzoon. There are great many hotels and resorts in and around the community like the Al Gurm Resort, Aloft Abu Dhabi, Centro Capital Center, Hotel Novotel, Holiday Inn and Hilton Capital Grand to name a few. The area also has embassies for the United States, Philippines, Uruguay, South Africa and India right next to the Pepsi Beverages Company. There are also many international schools around, joined by other facilities such as gyms and fitness centers, hospitals, pharmacies, supermarkets and local baqalas. Out of the many restaurants and fine-dining joints, Lets Wok, Samurai Japanese, Nuevo, Camacho, Oceana Grill, Mangiamo, Li Jiang, Teatro, The Sportsman's Arms and Frankie’s are some of the hotspots. Next to all the restaurants there are also some very classy bars like the Barfly by Buddha Bar, C.Mondo, Aquarius, Impressions Bar at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Hotel, Victor’s Pub, Cooper’s and Lemon & Lime, which is at a mere 5-minute drive from the community.
Reasons for Renting in Al Rawdah
Al Rawdah apartments for rent are in one of the most upscale neighborhoods in Abu Dhabi, much sought-after by families and individuals alike. Much of the residents are also expats offering a nice blend of multicultural living. With much of the residential properties being beachfront, flats in Al Rawdah are usually are in much demand throughout the year, with affordable accommodation, great location and being in one of the most wanted areas in all of Abu Dhabi.