- Abu Dhabi
Townhouses for rent in Abu Dhabi
- AED250,000YearlyEclipse Twin Towers, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse333,572 sqft
- AED160,000YearlyMarina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Elegant & quality layout | Ready to occupy333,000 sqft
- AED220,000YearlyYas Acres, Yas Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Corner Unit | Biggest Layout | Landscaped TH .343,380 sqft
- AED190,000YearlyFaya at Bloom Gardens, Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Available Soon Lowest Price Townhouse with Balcony342,950 sqft
- AED175,000YearlyThe Gate Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Terrace | spacious | luxury353,000 sqft
- AED450,000YearlyJawaher Saadiyat, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Hot Deal | Vacant Brand New Townhouse456,000 sqft
- AED210,000YearlyYas Acres, Yas Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Townhouse W/Spacious Layout | Elegant And Luxurious343,545 sqft
- AED200,000YearlyYas Acres, Yas Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse
An Eco-friendly Duplex with Spacious Layout343,394 sqft
- AED195,000YearlyThe Cedars, Yas Acres, Yas Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Excellent Property | Remarkable Location343,358 sqft
- AED330,000YearlyTurquoise, Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Hot Deal! A Modern And Stunning Townhouse233,400 sqft
- AED300,000YearlyMamsha Al Saadiyat, Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Premium Beachfront Living|Maids Room| Beach Access343,284 sqft
- AED220,000YearlyThe Cedars, Yas Acres, Yas Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Live Your Dream Lifestyle In This Townhouse334,716 sqft
- AED200,000YearlyThe Cedars, Yas Acres, Yas Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Nice Deal| Luxury Laden Living| Brand New343,358 sqft
- AED190,000YearlyThe Gate Tower 3, The Gate Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse
3 BR Townhouse | 2 Parking | Complete Facilities342,962 sqft
- AED67,000YearlyZone 8, Hydra Village, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Villa for rent in Hydra Village - Zone 8231,844 sqft
- AED320,000YearlySaadiyat Beach Villas, Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse
4 BR town house with landscaped backyard | Kids play area454,200 sqft
- AED150,000YearlyYasmina, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Family Townhouse | Ready to Move | Prime Location453,272 sqft
- AED200,000YearlyThe Gate Tower 3, The Gate Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse
A Relaxing Townhouse with Huge Balcony342,962 sqft
- AED180,000YearlyKhuzama, Al Raha Golf Gardens, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Vacant! Spacious Family-Friendly Townhouse453,681 sqft
- AED270,000YearlySaadiyat Beach Villas, Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Most Wanted I Superb Community | Beautiful Garden354,090 sqft
- AED220,000YearlyJouri, Al Raha Golf Gardens, Abu DhabiTownhouse
BEAUTIFUL TOWN HOUSE IN RAHA GARDENS453,800 sqft
- AED215,000YearlyJouri, Al Raha Golf Gardens, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Huge & Spacious Villa W/ Maid room464,349 sqft
- AED200,000YearlyAl Zeina Building A, Al Zeina, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Stunning sea view Townhouse half furnished for rent.344,200 sqft
- AED250,000YearlyAl Muneera Townhouses Mainland, Al Muneera, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiTownhouse
A Huge Townhouse with Relaxing Canal View456,893 sqft
Near Abu Dhabi
More about Townhouses for Rent in Dubai
Abu Dhabi is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) situated on the shore of the Arabian Gulf. It has a skyline of well-appointed buildings, bridges and a growing cluster of international museums. The economic and financial stability make it an increasingly attractive city to live in.
There is a wide range of rental units available in the emirate including apartments, townhouses and villas. Tenants can rent an apartment in areas like Al Reem Island and Al Khalidiyah while those with families can find villas and townhouses for rent in Abu Dhabi in family-friendly communities such as Al Ghadeer and Al Raha Gardens. These residences offer easy access to premium facilities along with minimum or no maintenance costs. One can find different townhouses in Abu Dhabi for rent as per your requirement and budget.
Types of Townhouses in Abu Dhabi
Townhouses for rent in Abu Dhabi usually come in 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom configurations. These townhouses are usually multi-level units located adjacent to each other with easy access to recreational facilities of the community such as gyms, schools and parks. Townhomes for rent in Abu Dhabi are ideal for families who wish to live in prime locations of the city in a more private residence. These low-rise properties offer an unparalleled experience in tranquillity and luxury as well. They feature a spacious living area, a maid’s room with an attached bathroom, a garden, a private parking area and a terrace.
Popular Areas to Rent Townhouses in Abu Dhabi
Al Ghadeer, also known as Alghadeer is one of the popular areas to rent townhouses in Abu Dhabi. This residential oasis between Dubai and Abu Dhabi is developed by ALDAR Properties, a leading real estate developer in Abu Dhabi. The townhouses in Al Ghadeer come in 2 and 3-bedroom configurations. Other areas with townhomes for rent in Abu Dhabi include Al Raha Gardens, Bloom Gardens and Al Raha Beach. Those looking for luxurious waterfront properties in sought after areas can rent townhouses in Yas Island, Al Reem Island and Saadiyat Island.
Rental Trends for Townhouses in Abu Dhabi
The price range to rent a townhouse in Abu Dhabi starts from AED 59k and it can go up to AED 270k annually for a 2-bedroom house in neighbourhoods like Al Ghadeer and Saadiyat Island. Rental prices for a 3-bedroom townhouse in Abu Dhabi range between AED 60k to AED 290k in areas like Yas Island and Al Reem Island. 4-bedroom townhouses for rent can be found for AED 80k to AED 330k in areas like Al Raha Gardens and Khalifa City A. Tenants can head to Al Salam Street and Mohammed Bin Zayed City to rent a 5-bedroom townhouse in Abu Dhabi. These townhouses can be leased in AED 150k to AED 300k annually.
How to Rent a Townhouse in Abu Dhabi?
The first step for renting a townhouse in Abu Dhabi is to look for property listings. Using Bayut, you can place your budget and the number of rooms as a filter to narrow down your search. After selecting the property, the next step is to negotiate with the landlord/real estate agent for the rental price and sign a tenancy contract. The payment method for an annual lease is decided mutually by the landlord and tenant. Usually, both the parties agree on paying the lease through post-dated cheques and the number of these cheques generally varies from one to four cheques annually.
Costs Associated with Renting a Townhouse in Abu Dhabi
There are a few costs associated with renting townhouses in Abu Dhabi apart from the annual lease. Once you have selected the townhouse for rent in Abu Dhabi of your choice, the next step is to pay the commission to the real estate agent/agency and a security deposit to the owner. Usually, 2% to 5% of the rental price is the commission of the real estate agent/agency whereas the security deposit is 5% of the rental price, which is refundable. However, a certain amount could be deducted if there are damages to the property.
Abu Dhabi uses the Tawtheeq system to register tenancy contracts. The Tawtheeq contract not only simplifies the rental process but also regulates the real estate market. The landlord or real estate agent will register the contract through an online portal or the Customer Service Centre at the Municipality of Abu Dhabi City. This registration will cost AED 1,000 while one has to pay AED 100 for a new tenancy contract registration or renewal of a tenancy contract.
Once your Tawtheeq contract is registered, the next step for those with townhouses for rent in Abu Dhabi is to set up the water and electricity connection. As the Tawtheeq system is linked with other systems, the Abu Dhabi Distribution Company (ADDC) will automatically set up the water and electricity connection when the landlord/real estate agent registers the residential contract. The charges for setting up the connection is AED 1,000 which needs to be paid in the first bill.
Tenants may also have to pay for the district cooling charges when moving to a townhouse for rent in Abu Dhabi. The two major district cooling suppliers in Abu Dhabi are Tabreed and ista, they charge for their services as demand charges and then the consumption based on the meter reading. If you do not want to pay for district cooling you can rent a townhouse in Abu Dhabi that is chiller-free, where the district cooling/chiller charges are covered by the landlord.