- Al Wahdah
Apartments for rent in Al Wahdah
- AED80,000YearlyAl Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment321,600 sqft
- AED68,000YearlyAl Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment221,400 sqft
Specious 2 BHK 68,000/ near Al Wahdah Mall Abu Dhabi
- AED35,000YearlyAl Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1480 sqft
Beautiful Studio in Villa 3000/ Monthly Al Wahdah Abu Dhabi
- AED80,000YearlyAl Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment331,500 sqft
Wonder 3BHK Apartment Available Behind Al Wahda Mall Airport Road Side
- AED90,000YearlyAl Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment231,600 sqft
Huge Size 2 M/BR With Parking Near Al Wahda Mall.
- AED68,000YearlyAl Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment221,450 sqft
Specious 2 Bedroom Hall in Al Wahda Mall Abu Dhabi
- AED37,000YearlyAl Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1500 sqft
C. A/C LARGE STUDIO FLAT NEAR ALWAHDA MALL WITH TAWTHEEQ & MAWAQIF
- AED45,000YearlyAl Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment11800 sqft
1 Spacious Bedroom!!!
- AED70,000YearlyAl Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment221,300 sqft
Hot Deal! Huge and Clean 2 Bedrooms!
- AED68,000YearlyAl Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment221,550 sqft
Specious 2 Bedroom Hall 68K Al Wahda Mall Abu Dhabi
- AED28,000YearlyAl Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1460 sqft
Studio in Villa 2600/ Monthly Opp Al Wahdah Mall Abu Dhabi
- AED100,000YearlyAl Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment231,800 sqft
Affordable 2 Master BR Flats In Al Wahda Available now!
- AED52,000YearlyAl Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment231,150 sqft
Hot Offer 2bhk With Balcony In Wahdah
- AED55,000YearlyAl Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment121,000 sqft
Excellent Nice One Bedroom With Tauteeq In Building at Air Port Road in Al wahda
- AED68,000YearlyAl Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment22980 sqft
Amazing 2BHK Available Opp Al Wahda Mall For Family
- AED150,000YearlyAl Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment352,800 sqft
Hot deals 3 Master BR in Al Wahda for RENT
- AED65,000YearlyGrand Millennium Al Wahdah Hotel, Al Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment331,000 sqft
Apartment close to Al Wahda Mall
- AED85,000YearlyAl Wahdah Street (Delma Street), Al Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment331,800 sqft
Cool Place to Live in 3-BR in Delma Street
- AED50,000YearlyAl Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment11850 sqft
Brilliant Family 1 Bedroom Hall 55K in Building Near Wahdah Mall Abu Dhabi
- AED45,000YearlyGrand Millennium Al Wahdah Hotel, Al Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment11780 sqft
Apartment close to Al Wahda Mall
- AED55,000YearlyAl Wahdah Street (Delma Street), Al Wahdah, Abu DhabiApartment122,000 sqft
Apartment For Rent
Near Al Wahdah
Why Rent an Apartment in Al Wahdah?
Located between Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Street and Sultan Bin Zayed the First Street is the iconic community of Al Wahdah. The locality stands out amongst the Abu Dhabi real estate. With its own community mall, the area also has a park, countless retail shops, baqalas - at every corner and in-between - pharmacies, mosques and basically almost everything that the residents would possibly be having a need for whilst living in the neighborhood. Bordering Al Karamah one end and Al Nahyan on the other, Al Wahdah is also famous for its soccer stadium, something you don’t see that often in the emirate. There are also a few hospitals and healthcare centers nearby.
Types of Apartments in Al Wahdah
A densely populated area, apartments in Al Wahdah are usually mid to high-rise buildings. Built in a completely modern finish, the apartments for rent in Al Wahdah have exquisite decors and come with all the latest specs within. The apartments for rent in Al Wahdah come in studio, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom flats with well-made built-in wardrobes, car parking, spacious living spaces and balconies and some with open plan living or dining areas. The residential towers have double-glazed windows to keep out that summer heat, marble floorings, gazebos and outdoor entertaining areas, sauna, state-of-the-art gyms, swimming pools, facilities for the handicapped, building dedicated retail and baqalas, round-the-clock security and also general public parking.
Rent Price Trends for Apartments in Al Wahdah
While studios usually go for around AED 37,000, the rent for 1-bedroom apartments in Al Wahdah usually starts at AED 60,000. You will need a budget of AED 75,000 for 2-bedroom flats. The 3-bedroom apartments for rent in Al Wahdah cost AED 100,000 or more.
Lifestyle in Al Wahdah
Most common of all the properties in Al Wahdah is the Al Nahyan Soccer Stadium, where you can find the official Al Wahda FCs playing every now and then. Al Wahda Mall is well known by tourists, locals and people passing by, with a Spinneys mart just around the corner. There is a Marriott Hotel paces away from the community, right next to the Sheikh Khalifa Medical City hospital. Other than the Peppermill Restaurants, many of the restaurants in the community are closely clustered together, like the Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Abu Nawas Restaurant, a Hardee's, and Quiznos Sub. However, Porters English Pub and C.Mondo are the only two bars in the community. With Al Zaab to the west and Qasr Al Bahr to the east, what Al Wahdah lacks in pubs it makes up with the myriad of cafes in the locale, with domestic and international chains like Starbucks, Papparoti, Caribou Coffee, Second Cup, Ovenly Bakery & Roastery Café and the Dome Café in Al Wahda mall amongst others.
Reasons for Renting in Al Wahdah
With quite an active and happening general ambience, a central bus station, and with all the amenities and facilities that the Al Wahdah Apartments for rent offer, it is an area in high demand. Reasonable rents, multi-ethnic residents, and more, make living in Al Wahdah an immersive experience. A clean and safe community, with many varying options for residential abodes, caters to families and individuals – both local and expats – making Al Wahdah an alluring place worthy of renting into.