- Al Bateen
Apartments for rent in Al Bateen
Locations in Al Bateen with Apartments
- AED140,000YearlyAl Marasy, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment231,499 sqft
- AED75,000YearlyAl Marasy, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1800 sqft
Call Now Posh Studio in Marasy Al Bateen
- AED145,000YearlyAl Marasy, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment231,700 sqft
No Commission Full Marina / Sea View With Large Balcony
- AED135,000YearlyAl Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment343,200 sqft
Prestigious City and Skyline 3br w/ Roof Top
- AED135,000YearlyAl Marasy, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment231,453 sqft
Lovely Home, Stunning Views, No Commission
- AED40,000YearlyAl Bateen Airport, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1564 sqft
studio flat with legal tatweeq no commission fee and permit mawaqeef
- AED145,000YearlyBloom Marina, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment341,901 sqft
Great Value|Private Balcony Home with Maid's Room
- AED95,000YearlyAl Marasy, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment121,291 sqft
LIMITED OFFER | Best price|Luxurious|No Commission
- AED40,000YearlyAl Bateen Airport, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1900 sqft
nice studio/no commission
- AED37,000YearlyAl Bateen Airport, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1512 sqft
STUDIO w/ extra room *0% Commission*
- AED80,000YearlyAl Marasy, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment11,200 sqft
NO COMMISSION , GARDEN SEA VIEW, HOT!!!
- AED161,000YearlyAl Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment341,854 sqft
Modern Three Beds, Sea Views, Corniche
- AED40,000YearlyAl Bateen, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1550 sqft
Brand new Studio with tawteeq, NO COMMISSION
- AED42,000YearlyAl Bateen Airport, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1550 sqft
studio WITH TAWTHEEQ NO COMMISSION FEES
- AED37,000YearlyAl Bateen Airport, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1900 sqft
Lovely studio with tawtheeq no commission fees
- AED55,000YearlyAl Bateen Airport, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment11999 sqft
1 bedroom in side compound with tawteeq no commission fee parking public
- AED120,000YearlyAl Bateen Complex, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment11678 sqft
Fully Furnished 1 BD Apartment in a 5-Star Luxury Hotel
- AED108,000YearlyAl Bateen Wharf, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1624 sqft
Fully Furnished| No Commission | Exclusive | Perfectly Maintained
- AED100,000YearlyAl Bateen Villas, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1495 sqft
Best Deal Luxury Studio Apartment overlooking Presidential Palace
- AED36,000YearlyAl Bateen Airport, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1450 sqft
Brand New Studio for Rent in Al Bateen Abu Dhabi
- AED300,000YearlyBloom Marina, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment352,800 sqft
CLUB STYLE! FURNISHED WATER FRONT VIEW
- AED125,000YearlyAl Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment231,355 sqft
Two Bed + Balcony : Central w/ Marina Views!
- AED150,000YearlyAl Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment332,000 sqft
*Spectacular Marina Complex* 3 Bedrooms for Rent!!
- AED95,000YearlyAl Marasy, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment121,022 sqft
High End One Bedroom - Type 07 in a New Community!
Near Al Bateen
- Apartments for rent in Al Khalidiyah
- Apartments for rent in Al Hosn
- Apartments for rent in Al Nasr Street
- Apartments for rent in Al Zaab
- Apartments for rent in Al Manaseer
- Apartments for rent in Al Rawdah
- Apartments for rent in Corniche Road
- Apartments for rent in Liwa Street
- Apartments for rent in Al Falah Street
- Apartments for rent in The Marina
Renting an Apartment in Al Bateen
Abu Dhabi is a wonderland whose charisma has enchanted number of enthusiasts over the years. It is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and also has around 80% of the area of the country. It will be honest to say that Abu Dhabi has its fair share of fame owing to the architectural marvels, world-class hotels, luxurious malls and the opportunities it provides in every sector. Even more so is the real estate of the city that is buzzing with investments. This has resulted in great expansion and development of properties in Abu Dhabi that add to the beauty of this exciting city. The attention to the cultural aspect is phenomenal in this sector, to say the least. Al Bateen residential community is one of the oldest and long-standing areas of Abu Dhabi that has developed rapidly over time. The properties in Al Bateen are a whisk of culture and elegance and are home to expats as well as locals. There are a number of people looking for apartments for rent in Al Bateen, let’s take a look at them.
Types of Apartments in Al Bateen
The flats in Al Bateen are available in locations like Al Marasy, Bloom Marina, Al Bateen Wharf, Al Bateen Complex, Al Bateen Airport, and Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street. Although most of the residential buildings are villas or townhouses in this community; however, six new buildings were recently established, which provide even more options if you want property here. You can go for studio apartments, 1-bedroom apartments, 2-bedroom apartments, and 3-bedroom apartments for rent in Al Bateen. These flats are very wide and are based on ultra-modern architecture, promoting a luxurious lifestyle and elegant environment. The bathrooms and kitchens are well-designed and support quality living.
Rent Price Trends for Apartments in Al Bateen
The Al Bateen apartments for rent have a price range that suits the value they are offering. The rental range of these residential units starts at AED 22,000 and ends at AED 380,000 per year. You can rent studio apartments by agreeing on a yearly cost of AED 22,000 to AED 115,000. The 1-bedroom apartments for rent are also available at a rate of AED 27,000 to AED 215,000 per year. The option of 2-bedroom flats can be availed at AED 85,000 to AED 230,000 per year. You can also choose 3-bedroom apartments for rent in Al Bateen by paying AED 85,000 to AED 380,000 per year.
Lifestyle in Al Bateen
The community was once a village that earned its living through fish trading. But now it is one of the most expensive and luxurious locations of Abu Dhabi whose population comprises more than two-thirds of the expats. This affluent community is equally best-suited for singles and family peoples. The facilities needed to live your life comfortably here – world-class hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals, parks, retail stores, malls, and other recreational centers are readily available. Despite the modern standards, culture is embedded deep into the soul of this community, one that is cherished here with great pride.
Reasons for Renting in Al Bateen
When it comes to facilities related to dining, sports, education, and recreation, this community has the best of them scattered around in numbers. The apartments in Al Bateen are in close vicinity of world-class treatment centers like Gulf Diagnostic Centre and Al Bateen Primary Health Centre. In addition, the Swedish Medical Centre and Advanced American Dental Surgery are also not that far. The area’s biggest supermall, the Al Bateen Mall will take care of all your shopping and household needs. A top-class school like American Community School is just located on the border of this community, and will provide quality education to your children. To check out other areas, explore Al Khalidiyah apartments.