- Hamdan Street
Apartments for rent in Hamdan Street
Locations in Hamdan Street with Apartments
- AED54,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment11800 sqft
- AED58,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment121,200 sqft
Brand New 1 and 2 Bhk C AC Flats for Rent in Hamdan Street
- AED50,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment11900 sqft
Beautiful ! 1BR Hall+ Balcony near Corniche.
- AED65,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment231,300 sqft
Incredible Apartment!! 2BHK with Wardrobes in Hamdan Street
- AED65,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,300 sqft
Very Low Rent , Beautiful!! 2BHK with balcony near Corniche.
- AED58,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,300 sqft
Price Reduced Now!! 2BR Hall with Balcony on Hamdan Street!!
- AED75,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment231,400 sqft
Brand New Building!!! 2BHK + 1MR + Parking in Hamdan Street
- AED83,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,450 sqft
WONDERFUL! 3BHK+MAIDS+BALCONY in HAMDAN!
- AED36,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1450 sqft
STUDIO+MONTHLY+Bathroom+AC in HAMDAN ST!
- AED57,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,200 sqft
SPACIOUS 2BHK APARTMENT in HAMDAN STREET
- AED95,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment341,900 sqft
Brand new! 3BHK + Maidroom + Parking in Hamdan
- AED90,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment342,000 sqft
Amazing APT!! 3BHK + 2Master Room + Balcony in Hamdan Street
- AED70,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment121,000 sqft
Beautiful Apartment!! 1BHK With Facilities in Hamdan Street
- AED85,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment121,000 sqft
Great Apartment!! Furnished 1BHK with All Facilities in Hamdan Street
- AED65,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment222,500 sqft
2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment for rent
- AED82,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,850 sqft
3 Bedroom APT +Balcony near Starbucks!!!
- AED165,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment343,186 sqft
Great offer! Modern and Large 3MBR Apartment
- AED85,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment342,150 sqft
Very Convenient Huge 3Bedroom 4Bathroom Maidsroom Very Big Hall Near Maria Mall 85k/year in 2-3 pays
- AED90,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,010 sqft
LARGE 2 B/R CENTRAL A/C FLAT IN HAMDAN WITH PARKING
- AED70,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,400 sqft
Spacious 2BR with Parking on Hamdan Street
- AED53,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment11850 sqft
GOOD PRICE and SPACIOUS!1BHK+Balcony!
- AED95,000YearlyHamdan Tower, Hamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment342,314 sqft
Spacious Duplex 3 BR plus Maidsroom
- AED70,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,200 sqft
BIG APARTMENT with BALCONY Hamdan Street
- AED38,400YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1500 sqft
11 Payments!! Monthly Studio in Hamdan!!
Near Hamdan Street
- Apartments for rent in Corniche Area
- Apartments for rent in Electra Street
- Apartments for rent in Al Markaziya
- Apartments for rent in Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street
- Apartments for rent in Madinat Zayed
- Apartments for rent in Liwa Street
- Apartments for rent in Al Najda Street
- Apartments for rent in Al Falah Street
- Apartments for rent in Corniche Road
- Apartments for rent in Al Nasr Street
Renting an Apartment in Hamdan Street
There are many bustling places in the heart of Abu Dhabi that offer prime properties for renting purposes as well. One of them is Hamdan Street that stretches across 4 kilometres, it starts from Al Khalidiyah at Mubarak Bin Mohammed St. and goes all the way straight until it splits into Mina Link and a bridge connecting it to Al Maryah Island. The area of Hamdan Street is famous for commercial buildings, retails hubs and stunning apartment complexes.
Types of Apartments on Hamdan Street
Also known as Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street, is among the oldest areas in Abu Dhabi. Properties on Hamdan Street consist of high-rise apartment buildings as well as a few of the oldest commercial real estates. Villas here are hard to find as apartments for rent predominantly occupy the area. Studio apartments are few but there are plenty of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom flats. If you’re lucky, you can even find 4-bedroom units on Hamdan Street. These residential units are spacious enough to accommodate every family size as the floor area of the studio apartments is nowhere less than 400 sq. ft. The 1-bedroom apartments that come with 1 or 2 bathrooms have a floor area ranging from 600 sq. ft. to 1000 sq. ft. The 2-bedroom units range around 1,100 sq. ft. to 1,500 sq. ft. On the other hand, the 3-BHK flats for rent are lavishly designed with an additional bedroom for a maid and 4 bathrooms. The occupied area of these 3-bed flats lies between 1,300 sq. ft. and 2,800 sq. ft. If a family is looking for an even bigger layout, they can opt for the 4-bed flat for rent which are available with a floor area ranging between 1,750 sq. ft. to 4,510 sq. ft.
Rent Price Trends of Apartments on Hamdan Street
his locality offers attractive rates, falling under mid-range. The least expensive property for rent are studio apartments which cost anywhere between AED 41,000 and AED 44,000 per year. The price of 2-bedroom apartments on Hamdan Street swings between AED 57,000 and AED 125,000. The lavish-sized 3 and 4-bedroom apartments have a starting rental of AED 55,000 and can go up to AED 170,000 per annum. The yearly rental payments can be made through 2 or 3 cheques.
Lifestyle on Hamdan Street
The lifestyle here is very vibrant, with a wide array of modern amenities available. The place is famous for premium hotels like Courtyard by Marriott World Trade Centre, Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi and Al Maha Arjaan by Rotana, attracting a number of tourists and residents. Several salons are also nearby, such as Thai Oasis Spa Ladies Beauty & Hair Salon, Allure Beauty Centre & Spa and Night Breeze Ladies Salon. The ladies living in Hamdan Street won’t have to go too far for jewellery shopping with notable names like Damas, and Malabar Gold and Diamonds nearby. People who like to keep themselves fit can join Lifetime Fitness Gym, Ruby Fitness and Super Las Vegas Gym. For sportswear shopping they can head over to Gulf Marine Sports or Sun and Sand Sports.
Reasons for Renting on Hamdan Street
It runs parallel to the corniche of Abu Dhabi so residents are just a short drive away from notable waterfront developments like Marina Village and Al Mina. Residents are even close to National Riviera Beach Club, Al Sahil Beach and Abu Dhabi Beach. Other landscaped coastline attractions include Al Khubeirah Garden, Family Park, Urban Park and the Formal Park. But if the residents prefer picnicking somewhere closer, they can visit Capital Park in the community of Al Danah. There are various shopping facilities along the street, such as World Trade Centre Mall, Hamdan Centre, Brands for Less and Marks and Spencer.