- Al Reef
Apartments for rent in Al Reef
Locations in Al Reef with Apartments
- AED54,000YearlyTower 14, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment11753 sqft
- AED68,999YearlyTower 2, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment221,227 sqft
Hurry! 2Beds Apt in Al Reef 69k Only
- AED87,000YearlyTower 1, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment341,528 sqft
2Payments ! Vacant 3beds + maid w/ parking
- AED85,000YearlyAl Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment341,668 sqft
Beautiful 3 1 apt 85k with 3 payments
- AED75,000YearlyTower 11, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment231,238 sqft
Wonderful Ground Floor 2 BR with 2 Payments !!
- AED90,000YearlyTower 28, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment341,690 sqft
Ground Floor / Basement Parking / Marvelous Unit !!
- AED84,000YearlyTower 26, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment341,690 sqft
Open Kitchen/Street View/Maid Room/3 BR Apt !!
- AED84,000YearlyTower 10, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment341,668 sqft
Spacious ! 3Beds Apt 84k Only - Call now !
- AED69,999YearlyTower 22, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment231,237 sqft
Wonderful Type A -2BR / With 4 Payments !!
- AED67,000YearlyTower 35, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment231,238 sqft
Great deal /Spacious 2 BR / 67 K !!
- AED55,000YearlyTower 39, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment12850 sqft
Beautiful 1 BR I Basement Parking I Multiple Cheque !!
- AED58,000YearlyAl Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment12753 sqft
Stunning 1BR apt only 85k 3 payments
- AED55,000YearlyTower 4, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment11861 sqft
Best Price Large 1BR Apt Well Maintained
- AED80,000YearlyTower 40, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment341,560 sqft
Dazzling 3 BR Apt with Modified kitchen!
- AED75,000YearlyAl Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment221,283 sqft
Superb 2Bed Apt with Facilities! Al Reef
- AED75,000YearlyTower 29, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment221,237 sqft
Finest Elegance 2BR Apartment w/ Balcony
- AED72,000YearlyTower 32, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment221,240 sqft
Reduced Price Huge 2 BR Apt In Al Reef. .
- AED58,000YearlyTower 44, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment121,108 sqft
Stunning 1 BR Apt in Al Reef In 2 Pyt W/B
- AED85,000YearlyTower 34, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment341,689 sqft
Amazing 3+1 BR APT READY TO MOVE IN. . . . !
- AED42,000YearlyTower 10, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1516 sqft
Std/W Balcony 42k Vacant Will Be 15 March.
- AED80,000YearlyTower 29, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment341,561 sqft
Flexible Payments|Symphony 3BR Apartment
- AED64,888YearlyTower 5, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment221,485 sqft
Vacant Now|Type G Street View|2 Payments
- AED53,000YearlyTower 26, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment12753 sqft
Ornamental 1BR Apartment |Available Now!
- AED40,000YearlyAl Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1355 sqft
Available Soon|Timeless Studio Apartment
Near Al Reef
- Apartments for rent in Al Falah City
- Apartments for rent in Shakhbout City (Khalifa City B)
- Apartments for rent in Masdar City
- Apartments for rent in Yas Island
- Apartments for rent in Al Shamkha
- Apartments for rent in Al Raha Beach
- Apartments for rent in Khalifa City A
- Apartments for rent in Baniyas
- Apartments for rent in Mohammed Bin Zayed City
- Apartments for rent in Between Two Bridges (Bain Al Jessrain)
Renting an Apartment in Al Reef
A number of real estate establishments developed on the outskirts of Abu Dhabi providing an edge to the expats who demand for affordable rentals. One of them is Al Reef and it spreads across a land mass of 1,000,000 sq. m. between the Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Rd. and Abu Dhabi–Al Shahama Rd. Also, this multi-purpose development is less than 15 minutes away from Abu Dhabi International Airport. The development is divided into two sections: Al Reef Downtown and Al Reef Villas.
Types of Apartments in Al Reef
Concentrated right in the centre of the master-development, the residential units here cover 137,310 sq. m. of the beautifully landscaped area. There are around 48 residential low-rise towers that are 5 to 6-floors tall. The apartments follow a unique colour palette: hues of red, blue, grey and cream can be seen from a distance, making this complex stand out from others. Tower 41 Apartments, a residential building in Al Reef, are designed with a pink column in the middle, supporting the wide-set grey and blue façade that is lined with concrete white balconies. These residential buildings feature a total of 1,818 apartments that range from modern studios to 1, 2 and 3-bedroom layouts. Some flats that are available for rent have private courtyards on the ground floor and some of them even have swimming pools, immaculately kept gardens and entertainment areas for kids.
Rent Price Trends of Apartments in Al Reef
The community is suitable for those looking to rent an affordable property in Abu Dhabi. For instance, the studio apartments usually start from AED 40,000 and go up to AED 50,000 per year. Their occupied area ranges from 430 sq. ft. to 624 sq. ft. which is quite a decent size for a studio. The rental rate of 1-bedroom apartments in Al Reef ranges between AED 53,000 and AED 80,000. These flats occupy an area between 797 sq. ft. and 1,000 sq. ft.
Lifestyle in Al Reef
There is a healthy mix of locals and expats living in this locality. There are several religious facilities catering to the spiritual needs of the residents, such as the Mar Thoma Church located 20 minutes away in Mussafah and the Al Reef community mosque called Camp Masjid. The communal parks offer a fun space for children to play in a secure environment. There’s a variety of dining options such as Baithak Restaurants, 800 Pizza, Calzone Cucina and Royal Orchid. The nearest shopping destinations are Deerfield Mall in Al Shahama and another mall in Al Raha, both reachable in less than 18 minutes.
Reasons for Renting in Al Reef
Properties for rent in Al Reef are set in a gated community with ample residential options and modern amenities. The community is located next to the Abu Dhabi International Airport, so travelling won’t be much of a hassle for the residents. Since it is predominantly a residential area, the residents living here would appreciate the fact that there aren’t many shopping centres and malls that could disrupt the peaceful surroundings. There are a couple of schools within the community, but educational institutes like Horizon Private School, Canadian International School and First Hope Kindergarten in the nearby Khalifa City A could be kept as options too. A top-class sand course called Al Ghazal Golf Club is situated 9-minutes away.