- Al Markaziya
Apartments for rent in Al Markaziya
- AED120,000YearlyAryam Tower, Al Markaziya, Abu DhabiApartment341,965 sqft
- AED55,000YearlyAl Markaziya, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1460 sqft
SERVICE APARTMENT ! STUDIO UNIT FULLY LUXURY FURNISHED INCLUDE WATER/ELECTRIC IN NEW BUILDING
- AED52,000YearlyAl Markaziya, Abu DhabiApartment12960 sqft
NEW BUILDING ! 1 BED ROOM WITH 2 BATH ROOM AND BALCONY IN CENTRAL AC NEAR ABU DHABI MALL ON ELECTRA
- AED36,000YearlyAl Markaziya, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1560 sqft
BEST OFFER ! STUDIO APARTMENT BIG SIZE WITH FITTED KITCHEN IN CENTRAL AC, ELECTRA St
- AED45,000YearlyAl Markaziya, Abu DhabiApartment111,200 sqft
1 Bhk Ccentral AC Flats for Rent 45k to 50k
- AED53,000YearlyAl Markaziya, Abu DhabiApartment111,010 sqft
12- CHEQUE ! 1 BHK FULLY FURNISHED WITH BALCONY IN CENTRAL AC , HAMDAN St ONLY 53000
- AED53,000YearlyAl Markaziya, Abu DhabiApartment111,010 sqft
HOT DEAL ! 1 BED ROOM WITH STORE AND FACILITIES POOL AND GYM NEAR ABU DHABI MALL IN HIGH RISE TOWER
- AED85,000YearlyAl Ain Tower, Al Markaziya, Abu DhabiApartment121,300 sqft
Stunningly Beautiful 1BR Corniche Apartment
- AED70,000YearlyAl Markaziya, Abu DhabiApartment331,700 sqft
Spacious 3Br with attached wardrobes in Khalifa Street. only 70K.
- AED75,000YearlySultan Tower, Al Markaziya, Abu DhabiApartment341,850 sqft
Clean 3Br flat with maid room at Souq Mall Area
- AED115,000YearlyAl Ain Tower, Al Markaziya, Abu DhabiApartment21,700 sqft
Affordable Huge 2BR Apt with facilities
- AED125,000YearlyAl Ain Tower, Al Markaziya, Abu DhabiApartment231,400 sqft
Irresistible 2 bedrooms !
- AED200,000YearlyAl Markaziya, Abu DhabiApartment342,070 sqft
Stunning Sea Views, Open Kitchen, Maid's Room
- AED130,000YearlyAl Markaziya, Abu DhabiApartment351,800 sqft
3 Bedroom apartment for rent at AL MARKAZIYAH
Near Al Markaziya
- Apartments for rent in Hamdan Street
- Apartments for rent in Electra Street
- Apartments for rent in Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street
- Apartments for rent in Corniche Area
- Apartments for rent in Madinat Zayed
- Apartments for rent in Al Najda Street
- Apartments for rent in Liwa Street
- Apartments for rent in Al Falah Street
- Apartments for rent in Tourist Club Area (TCA)
- Apartments for rent in Corniche Road
Renting an Apartment in Al Markaziya
Situated in front of Abu Dhabi beach, the community of Al Markaziya offers UAE residents prime real estate rental options. Within the Abu Dhabi properties market, beachfront living is perhaps the most in demand. Respectively, the properties in Al Markaziya offers residents the perfect balance between work and play, as it has one of the few real estates that offer beachfront living. To the west of the community, there’s the Sheikh Khalifa Mosque. There’s also the urban park which is a great place to take the kids. Nearby, there are plenty of primary schools such as the GEMS Winchester School, GEMS World Academy, Abu Dhabi, International Jubilee Private School and many others. Also, residents will find a wide variety of supermarkets in the vicinity, the closest one in the district is Alain Supermarket, which is joined by Spinneys in the World Trade Centre.
Types of Apartments in Al Markaziya
Currently, there are limited number of studio apartments in this community. However, there is a good selection of 1-bedroom apartments for rent in Al Markaziya. What’s more, these residential units will come with 2-bathrooms and 1,300 sq. ft of living space. The 2-bedroom apartments will typically come with 2-bathrooms and around 1,350 sq. ft of residential-space. A 3-bedroom suite in Al Markaziya will typically come with 5-bathrooms established on 2,250 sq. ft. Other flats with 3-bedroom options are also available, where residents can rent a 2,150 sq. ft unit with 3-bathrooms instead of 5.
Rent Price Trends for Apartments in Al Markaziya
Between apartments in Al Markaziya with the same number of bedrooms, the value variations will depend on square footage and the number of bathrooms. For example, a 1-bedroom flat will on average rent for AED 92,000 yearly. The price of 2-bedroom apartments for rent in Al Markaziya will on average be AED 70,000 annually. This 2-bedroom unit will come with an estimated living space of 1,350 sq. ft. For a 3-bedroom apartment with 2,250 sq. ft and a dedicated maid’s room, one can expect to pay on average AED 125,000 yearly.
Lifestyle in Al Markaziya
For those desiring apartments for rent in Al Markaziya, they’ll be pleasantly surprised to know that there are many activities to enjoy in this community. Right in the basement of Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi hotel, there’s the Heroes Bar where residents and tourists can mingle and enjoy a few drinks. There are also other bars such as the 3rd Avenue tavern located on Zayed-the-first Street. To enjoy a fusion of cocktails, the Crystal Bar is the place to be, as they serve a variety of cocktails, and if one is into smoking high-end cigars, those too are available on demand. For a traditional Irish tavern environment, residents can visit the P J O'Reilly's Irish Pub which is conveniently located in Le Royal Meridien hotel right on Sheikh Khalifa Street. For a great dining experience within the neighbourhood, residents can visit the Almayass Restaurant known for its authentic Armenian cuisines. For those who love pizza, there’s a specialized pizza restaurant known for its hand-stretched pizzas, known as Jazz@PizzaExpress. For an authentic Arabic dining experience, the Abi Al Fida Restaurant is considered the most popular amongst the locals. In the nearby community of Madinat Zayed, there’s also a very popular shopping centre where Abu Dhabi locals prefer to shop. For a luxurious beachside lounging experience, residents can also drive to Hotel Sofitel on Abu Dhabi Corniche, which is conveniently located in the nearby vicinity of Al Danah.
Reasons for Renting in Al Markaziya
For once, apartments in Al Markaziya come in several varieties, which may meet the budget requirements of some individuals. Being located within Abu Dhabi city makes apartments in Al Markaziya prime accommodation. In fact, all the conveniences of life are at a walking distance or a short drive away. Residents may not have to drive far to enjoy good food, or a great night out with friends. They also need not go out of the vicinity to drop their children off to school, as there are many reputable schools nearby. Since this community is located within main Abu Dhabi city, all the conveniences of life are a stone’s throw away. For those considering Al Markaziya apartments for rent, these are some important factors to consider before leasing a property here.