- Al Falah Street
Apartments for rent in Al Falah Street
- AED48,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment12850 sqft
- AED60,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,300 sqft
Sharing allowed HUGE 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Al Falah street near Parco ,In 60k 4 payments.
- AED75,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,350 sqft
BEAUTIFUL 3BHK+MAIDS in Al Falah Street!
- AED45,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment12900 sqft
1 Master BR Apartment Near Al Falah Plaza Market
- AED70,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,300 sqft
CHEAPEST PRICE NOW for 3BHK in PRIME AREA!
- AED75,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,200 sqft
Specious 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Store room in Al Falah street near Habib Bank,In 75k 2 OR 3 payments
- AED120,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment342,000 sqft
Large 4+m Apartment In Al Falah Street with Gym, Pool And Parking
- AED52,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment11950 sqft
Huge 1 Master Bedroom Apartment with Balcony in Madinat Zayed Area
- AED90,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment341,453 sqft
Huge 3 BR plus Maid room! Zero Commission
- AED95,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment341,700 sqft
NICE SPACIOUS 3 BHK APARTMENT AVAILABLE IN AL FALHA STREET
- AED80,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,750 sqft
VERY NICE! 3 Bedrooms Apartment In Al Falah Street
- AED70,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment21,097 sqft
Vacant, clean, near public transport 2+M in Al Falah Street
- Be the first to knowGet notifications and be the first to know when new apartments are listed!Notify me
- AED36,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1700 sqft
LARGE STUDIO FLAT FOR RENT IN AL FALAH FOR 36K
- AED40,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment12538 sqft
1 B/R Flat with Tawtheeq Contract & Mawaqif near Al Falah Plaza
- AED105,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment431,700 sqft
Cheapest 4 Bedroom Apartment Available in City!
- AED75,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment231,550 sqft
Brand new and spacious 2Br with parking
- AED150,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment341,500 sqft
Great Apt Facilities in Al Falah Street! 3 Bed Facilities!
- AED75,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,600 sqft
Excellent 3 Bedrooms apartment with Maid Room for Rent
- AED65,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment12850 sqft
New 1 Master BR with Parking and Balcony on Al Muroor Al Falah
- AED140,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment332,100 sqft
Excellent 3 Bedroom Apartment with Complete Facilities in Al Falah
- AED75,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment231,400 sqft
2 BR APT + Parking in Al Falah Street for AED 75,000/-
- AED75,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment332,000 sqft
Classy Clean 3 Bedroom Apartment in Al Falah St.
- AED90,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,310 sqft
Fully Furnished 2-BR in Jannah Building
- AED85,000YearlyAl Falah Street, Abu DhabiApartment332,000 sqft
Huge 3 BR Flat with Maids Room in Al Falah St.
Near Al Falah Street
Why Rent an Apartment in Al Falah Street?
Abu Dhabi is the most popular choice of expats as well as locals for renting both residential and commercial properties. One of the top rated locality of Abu Dhabi is Al Falah Street. It is the road that starts from the community of Al Bateen and stretches across the city of Abu Dhabi, all the way until it splits into the northern Al Maryah Island community. With Madinat Zayed on one side, and Sheikh Zayed City, Al Zaab and Al Dhafrah on the other, this thoroughfare serves the central districts of the Island city. These include Al Khalidiyah, Al Manhal and Al Danah among others.
Types of Apartments on Al Falah Street
The low-rise and mid-rise buildings on Al Falah Street are mostly residential and a prime choice of locals and expats for renting. Apartments here are available in 1, 2 and 3-bedroom floor layouts. These are available with fully-equipped kitchens that include chestnut cabinets, marble countertops, undermount double sinks and enough space for mandatory appliances. The apartment bedrooms consist of 4-door cherry wood wardrobes that are inclusive of drawers and overhead storage. The bathrooms are tidy and well-kept. They include stainless steel fixtures and durable glass shelves. Some residential units on Al Falah Street include an additional room for a maid. The western region of the area consists of a few commercial real estates on Al Falah Street, whereas the eastern region is densely occupied with residential units.
Rent Price Trends of Apartments on Al Falah Street
It is mainly characterized by many well-developed yet affordable properties in Abu Dhabi. The rental price of huge 3-bedroom apartments on Al Falah Street is between AED 70,000 and AED 150,000 yearly. These 3-bed flats feature a floor area between 1,300 sq. ft. to 2,200 sq. ft. and include 2 to 4 bathrooms. 2-bedroom apartments for rent will cost anywhere between AED 55,000 and AED 110,000 per annum. With a covered area ranging between 538 sq. ft. to 1,000 sq. ft., the rentals of 1-bed flats on Al Falah Street fluctuate between AED 40,000 and AED 65,000 per annum.
Lifestyle on Al Falah Street
The area of Al Falah Street is more peaceful compared to other properties in Abu Dhabi. This is because there are more residential apartments than commercial units. Apartments on Al Falah Street are densely surrounded by health and fitness facilities such as Art of Living Centre, Rak Gym, Muscle Power Sports Nutrition Centre, Black Belt Sports Centre and Power Magic Nutrition. If you are in the mood for some toasty dessert then you can visit Belgium Waffles, or if you want to buy classic gifts for your loved ones then do check out Orchid Flowers and Chocolate Designers. Ladies can indulge in some beauty treatments offered at Queens Palace Salon and Moonlight Ladies Salon, all of which is located on Al Falah Street.
Reasons for Renting on Al Falah Street
Government offices such as Al Etihad Credit Bureau, Ministry of Finance and Embassy of Uganda, have raised the community value of Al Falah Street. Moreover, the convenience of nearby medical facilities, such as Taha Medical Centre, Dr. Ahmed Abu Sharia Medical Centre, American Veterinary Clinic and SKMC Centre for Diabetes and Endocrinology has been attracting many tenants to this area. Thanks to the presence of National Car Rental Abu Dhabi, if required, you can always rent an automobile of your choice. Whether you are looking for a segregated school for your children or an educational facility for sharpening your child’s mental math skills, Al Falah has got you covered with institutes like Genius Kids Centre, The Sheikh Zayed Private Academy for Boys and Al Mawahib Girls Model School. The must-visit places on Al Falah Street include Al Manhal Palace and Zaab Park.