- Mohammed Bin Zayed City
Apartments for rent in Mohammed Bin Zayed City
Locations in Mohammed Bin Zayed City with Apartments
- AED33,000YearlyZone 17, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1590 sqft
- AED44,000YearlyZone 17, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment11900 sqft
Brand new 1 bedroom hall with balcony in mbz
- AED90,000YearlyMohamed Bin Zayed Centre, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment332,500 sqft
Deluxe Finishing Apartment 3 BR on MBZ !
- AED32,000YearlyMohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1450 sqft
Studio for rent in Mohammed Bin Zayed City
- AED75,000YearlyMohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment23
HOT OFFER 1 Month Free No Commission 2 B/R Maid room Apt with Shared Facilities Pool gym MBZ City
- AED34,000YearlyZone 34, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment111,250 sqft
WONDERFUL APP 1-BHK *SPECIAL OFFER* IN MBZ CITY ONLY 34K YEARLY
- AED50,000YearlyMohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment11950 sqft
western stylish brand new 1 bedroom hall for rent in MBZ Z 24 close shabiya 12
- AED44,000YearlyZone 17, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment11680 sqft
FANTASTIC 1 BEDROOM W/BALCONY IN MOHAMME BIN ZAYED
- AED33,000YearlyZone 17, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1350 sqft
HUGE STUDIO FOR RENT IN MOHAMMED BIN ZAYED CITY
- AED46,000YearlyZone 2, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment11850 sqft
Newly open 1 BR Apt in MBZ city Zone 2 .
- AED23,000YearlyMohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1350 sqft
BRAND NEW STUDIO for rent in Mohamed Bin Zayed City
- AED46,000YearlyZone 2, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment11500 sqft
One Bed Room for rent in Mohamed Bin Zayed City
- Be the first to knowGet notifications and be the first to know when new apartments are listed!Notify me
- AED48,000YearlyZone 22, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment111,400 sqft
Huge one bedroom hall with big balcony in MBZ .
- AED37,000YearlyZone 12, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment11700 sqft
Nice 1 bedroom hall / balcony in mbz .
- AED37,000YearlyZone 19, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment111,400 sqft
Great Deal. . one bedroom Hall apartment in family villa at MBZ city 37K
- AED31,000YearlyMohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment11800 sqft
1 BHK For 31k 1 to 2 payment In Mohamed Bin Zayed Zone25
- AED55,000YearlyMohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment12850 sqft
No Commission! 1 B/R with 2 Baths (Gym,Pool,Kids play Area) ## MBZ Mussafah Garden
- AED39,000YearlyZone 12, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1390 sqft
AWESOME 1 BEDROOM WITH BALCONY IN MOHAMMED BIN ZAYED
- AED27,000YearlyMohamed Bin Zayed Centre, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1300 sqft
Brand new Studio for rent in MBZ city zone 24 w/roof
- AED85,000YearlyMohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment322,000 sqft
Amazing 3 Bedroom apt with roof terrace(Pool Gym) %% MBZ city
- AED28,000YearlyZone 17, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment11500 sqft
Now Or Never,Splendid 1-Bed Room Hall With Big Kichen and Private Roof,Just 28k With Free W/E@MBZ CT
- AED48,000YearlyZone 2, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment11700 sqft
Brand new ONE Badroom with balcony for rent In Mohammed bin zayed city zone 2 near mazyad mall
- AED48,000YearlyMohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartment11600 sqft
One Bedroom for rent in Mohamed Bin Zayed City
- AED22,000YearlyZone 25, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1400 sqft
22k Yearly Studio for rent in MBZ Zone 25
Near Mohammed Bin Zayed City
Why Rent an Apartment in Mohammed Bin Zayed City?
A key residential area on the edge of Abu Dhabi, close to the booming emirate of Dubai, and hosting a variety of housing options, Mohammed Bin Zayed City is an alluring place to call home. Ranking 2nd on the list of most popular areas in the emirates, the community is a mixed-use development amongst the many properties in Abu Dhabi and is named after the crown prince of Abu Dhabi, H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan. It contains excellent residential towers and villas, fabulous amenities and recreational spaces. With Mussafah to the east and bordering on Al Mafraq to the west, apartments for rent in Mohammed Bin Zayed City are fitting for those who often commute to Dubai and Al Ain. Those looking for a quiet and tranquil life for a change can definitely head to Mohammed bin Zayed City flats for rent. The area comes with a great number of retail stores, supermarkets and malls nearby, while also being surrounded by a great deal of international schools.
Types of Apartments in Mohammed Bin Zayed City
Most of Mohammed Bin Zayed City is taken up by residential towers, recreational facilities, gardens and retail properties. Most of the apartments in Mohammed Bin Zayed City are low to mid-rise buildings, with apartments for rent coming in studio, 1, 2, 3 and sometimes even 4-bedroom flats. All Mohammed Bin Zayed City apartments for rent have immaculate ceramic flooring with some flats even coming with wooden floors, well-made wardrobes, big kitchens with excellent countertops, bathrooms with good fixtures, etc. You will love the balconies, which are spacious enough to have a proper lounging setting. This home will include car parking, large communal gardens, swimming pools, state-of-the-art gyms, community mosques and separate room and living facilities for maids. The cherry on top is the pet policies, which are quite indulgent to say the least.
Rent Price Trends for Renting in Mohammed Bin Zayed City
Edging in on a city’s real estate has its own perks. This community takes up a sizable landmass, the apartments for rent in Mohammed Bin Zayed City are rather spacious and grand for the prices they usually go for. According to the market trends, a studio flat for rent in Mohammed Bin Zayed City usually goes for AED 30,000. You will need AED 50,000 for 1-bedroom apartments, while the rate for 2-bedroom flats is AED 70,000. The 3-bedroom apartments for rent in Mohammed Bin Zayed City come to roughly AED 90,000 to AED 100,000.
Lifestyle in Mohammed Bin Zayed City
There are a great deal of supermarkets and retail stories in the community, with Abu Dhabi Mall being one of the closest. You can easily find a gym, different restaurants, supermarkets and bistros here. The Abu Dhabi Golf course is also a mere 5-minute drive away. With many international schools and healthcare centers around, Mohammed Bin Zayed city doesn’t lag behind in any aspect with regards to serving its residents. There are also plentiful places of worship with numerous mosques, a church and even a Hindu temple.
Reasons for Renting in Mohammed Bin Zayed City
Living in Mohammed Bin Zayed City is rightly a multi-cultural experience, with the community becoming a tasteful mix of East Asians and western expats. The affordable housing options, spacious apartments, great amenities, schools and healthcare facilities, while being in close proximity to the neighboring emirates of Dubai and Al Ain, makes residential properties in Mohammed Bin Zayed City a great place to be settling in.