- Al Karama
Apartments for rent in Al Karama
- AED50,000YearlyKarama Centre, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12600 sqft
- AED71,500YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment221,200 sqft
2 Bedroom Apartment in Al Karama Dubai
- AED80,000YearlyKarama Shopping Complex, Al Karama, DubaiApartment221,410 sqft
2 Bed w Gym and Parking | Near Metro in Karama
- AED45,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment111,000 sqft
LUXURY 1 BHK FOR FAMILY/FAMILY SHARING @45K ONLY !!
- AED79,998YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment221,400 sqft
Close to ADCB Metro | 2 Bed | Balcony+Parking
- AED93,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment331,660 sqft
Lavish 3 Bedroom | Balcony Parking | Karama. . . .
- AED63,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment12954 sqft
Spacious One Bedroom Apartment in Karama. .
- AED80,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment231,715 sqft
Huge Two Bedroom Maids Room in Al Karama. .
- AED78,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment231,498 sqft
Huge 2Bed Balcony | Open View | Karama
- AED80,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment231,350 sqft
Amazing 2 Bedroom w Laundry Near Metro Station. .
- AED80,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment231,470 sqft
Brand New 2 BHK | Balcony Parking | Karama. .
- AED64,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment12989 sqft
Brand New 1 BR Unit | Month Free | Modern and Spacious. .
- AED60,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment12850 sqft
BRAND NEW !! 1 BHK -APARTMENT IN KARAMA
- AED72,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment22810 sqft
2 Bedromm with 2 Full Bathroom
- AED70,000YearlyWasl Opal, Al Karama, DubaiApartment121,069 sqft
Brand new One Bedroom Apt storage in Al Karama. . .
- AED64,000Yearlywasl Aqua, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12950 sqft
1 Bed | Bacony Laundry | Near ADCB Metro. .
- AED62,000YearlySheikh Hamdan Colony, Al Karama, DubaiApartment221,195 sqft
Spacious Two Bedroom | Balcony Parking | Karama
- AED58,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment11750 sqft
Spacious 1 B/R with Window A/C | Al Karama
- AED80,000Yearlywasl Topaz, Al Karama, DubaiApartment231,205 sqft
Well finished, well located two bedroom apartment. . . .
- AED57,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment11700 sqft
Spacious 1 B/R with Central Split A/C | Al Karama
- AED90,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment321,400 sqft
3 B/R with Pool, Gym & Party Hall Facility | Al Karama
- AED110,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment352,000 sqft
SPACIOUS 3 BR MAIDS| PLAY AREA| FACILITIES|1 MONTH FREE
- AED42,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartmentStudio1500 sqft
Monthly Base Only 3500/-PM Studio For Rent in Burjuman Metro next to Pizza Hut (HA)
- AED65,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12912 sqft
LIMITED OFFER NEW 1BR STORE 1MTH FREE
Near Al Karama
- Apartments for rent in World Trade Centre
- Apartments for rent in Bur Dubai
- Apartments for rent in Al Jafiliya
- Apartments for rent in Al Hudaiba
- Apartments for rent in Deira
- Apartments for rent in Sheikh Zayed Road
- Apartments for rent in Al Mina
- Apartments for rent in Al Satwa
- Apartments for rent in DIFC
- Apartments for rent in Downtown Dubai
Renting an Apartment in Al Karama
Located on the western bank of the Dubai Creek, Bur Dubai holds historic marvels from the older Dubai. Bur Dubai is separated from Deira, another traditionally old community, by the Creek. In 2017, according our data, Bur Dubai was listed as the fifth most-searched area amongst the properties in Dubai by people looking for apartments for rent. This is a land that holds many eclectic communities, like Oud Metha, Al Raffa, Al Fahidi and more. Another popular area that houses apartments in Bur Dubai is Al Karama.
Types of Apartments in Al Karama
This residential community comprises of economical options. Apartments for rent in Al Karama are similar to other communities in Dubai because of their cultural richness and welcoming vibes. Low-rise buildings are more commonly found here and usually include studios and 1-bedroom apartments for rent, more often than 2 and 3-bedroom flats. Bedrooms and kitchens at Al Karama apartments are rarely furnished to the full, so those who are considering renting here may want to get their own appliances and furniture. Before the tenants move in, landlords or owners get the apartments in Al Karama renovated with a fresh coat of paint.
Rent Price Trends for Apartments in Al Karama
Due to the high demand and affordable prices, it is a challenge for people to find apartments for rent in Al Karama that are vacant. Usually, an available unit will be occupied within a week. Prices of studios for rent in Al Karama lie in the range of AED 38,000 – AED 62,000. The 1-bedroom apartments in Al Karama have a rental price of between AED 52,000 to AED 75,000. Renting trends for 2-bed apartments ascend from AED 70,000, whereas, a 3-bedroom flat could be charged at around AED 130,000 per annum.
Lifestyle in Al Karama
Although it is one of the oldest communities, people living in Al Karama properties are not leading any less vibrant a life. From a plethora of fashion and accessory shops to a myriad of electronic and furniture stores, there’s something for everyone. Carrefour, Spinneys and Lulu Hypermarket are a few names that cater to the everyday shopping needs. The Karama Market is a heaven for those who are looking for global products with low rates. People living in Al Karama get to appreciate the religious and cultural diversity because many expats with different nationalities like Filipinos, Pakistanis, Indians and many more have inhabited the area. Located across the Burjuman center, Archies library is a facility for bookworms, holding the largest collection of books in Al Karama. People residing in apartments that are nearby Al Jafiliya station have closer access to Zabeel park and are able to carry out their fitness activities there such as jogging and yoga. Dubai’s cultural hub Al Fahidi anchors several art exhibitions highlighting many artists debuting their creativity in the art galleries.
Reasons for Renting in Al Karama
Al Karama apartments for rent are located in one of the most family-centric communities that fall under the umbrella of Dubai real estate. Expats who are newly hired employees or families who are working to maintain their economic way of living would benefit the most by choosing to lodge in apartments in Al Karama. The area is densely colonized by various schools and nurseries such as Ambassador School, Ambassador Nursery & Kindergarten, Cambridgeshire Nursery, New Dubai Nursery, etc. Medical emergencies are taken care at Aster Clinic, Medline Medical Center, etc. Dubai Museum is just a 10-minute drive away from Al Karama properties. Flats in Al Karama are not even that far from the popular E11 highway, which connects Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Ras Al Khaimah. There are two metros serving the area, i.e. Al Karama (ADCB) station and Al Jafiliya station. Residents of Al Karama also have access to Jumeirah Beach, which is just a 15 to 20 minutes of travel away.