Apartments for rent in Muhaisnah
Locations in Muhaisnah with Apartments
- AED46,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment221,100 sqft
- AED42,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment12923 sqft
Beautiful Apartment | Near Madina Mall | Great Community
- AED80,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment331,807 sqft
Bright 3 BHK Near Madina Mall Free Maintenance
- AED41,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment11700 sqft
1 Bedroom | Balcony and Parking | Muhaisnah
- AED33,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartmentStudio1650 sqft
ECONOMICAL STUDIO DEAL with FREE PARKING GYM POOL near MADINA MALL
- AED37,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment11900 sqft
HOT OFFER 1BHK near to MADINA MALL with FREE PARKING GYM POOL in just 37K
- AED47,000YearlyMuhaisnah, DubaiApartment221,100 sqft
2 Bedroom with Central A/C and Parking | Muhaisnah
- AED50,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment12978 sqft
1 Month Rent Free up to 12 Cheques Payment
- AED38,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment121,300 sqft
1300Sqft SPACIOUS 1BHK near to MADINA MALL with FREE PARKING 2BATH BALCONY
- AED80,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment332,200 sqft
Very Huge 3BHK With 2 Free Parking
- AED50,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment11721 sqft
1 B/R Apartment for Rent near Madina Mall - Muhaisnah
- AED42,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment12930 sqft
Well Built One Bedroom Apartment I 1 Month Free. .
- AED43,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment221,034 sqft
Cheapest 2 BHK | Near Lulu Village
- AED45,000YearlyMuhaisnah, DubaiApartment12720 sqft
Spacious 1 Bedroom Hall Available in Al Muhaisnah
- AED42,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment221,226 sqft
Affordable | Free Maintenance | 4 Cheques
- AED60,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment231,370 sqft
Marvelous 2-BHK Apt w/ 1 MONTH FREE + PARKING!!
- AED60,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment231,360 sqft
1 Month Rent Free up to 12 Cheques Payment
- AED37,000YearlyMuhaisnah, DubaiApartment12850 sqft
Spacious 1 BHK Closed to RTA office with 2 Bath, Parking in Muhaisnah
- AED58,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment231,360 sqft
Up to 12 Cheques! 2BR + 2 Balconies, Gym and Pool
- AED62,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment231,400 sqft
For Rent: Brand new 2 bedroom apartment
- AED60,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment231,500 sqft
Brand new 2 Bhk with 3Bath 1500 Sqft all Facilities in 60k
- AED45,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment12950 sqft
**Brand New**1Bhk Rent 45K in Muhaisnah 2bath,Gym,Pool parking
- AED53,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment221,450 sqft
KILLER OFFER NEAR MADINA MALL 1 MONTH FREE LUXRY 2BHK 2BATH 1500 sqft 4 CHQS WITH GYM POOL PARKING
- AED45,000YearlyMuhaisnah 4, Muhaisnah, DubaiApartment231,600 sqft
NEAR TO MADINA MALL ASTONISHING 2BHK offer for FAMILY with 2BATH BALCONY SECURITY
Why Rent an Apartment in Muhaisnah?
Lying in the vicinity of Deira, Muhaisnah is considered a well-reputed community in Dubai. It consists of four sub-communities that include Madinat Muhaisnah/ Muhaisnah 1, Muhaisnah 2, Muhaisnah 3 and Muhaisnah 4. Connected to the mainland through Sheikh Muhammad Bin Zayed Road, Muhaisnah serves as a major real estate in Dubai for expats and locals looking for renting an apartment. Extending over an area of 13 sq. km., Muhaisnah caters to a massive number of residents. Housing a variety of South Asian labourers that work for the industrial regions of Al Qusais and Dubai Creek, Muhaisnah is also known by the name Sonapur (land of gold). It consists of a variety of new residential projects that have been constructed in light of a recent construction boom.
Types of Apartments in Muhaisnah
There are many residential areas in Muhaisnah that include Muhaisnah 2, Muhaisnah 4 and Sonapur. All these residential buildings contain a variety of flats. The apartments consist of 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom and 4-bedrooms units. Built in good quality finishes, the apartments offer a sufficient number of rooms and bathrooms with an addition of an ablution room. Available at a reasonable rate, Muhaisnah properties in Dubai offer well-maintained apartments designed to elevate the living standard of its tenants. The apartments contain a family room, formal dining area, living room, kitchen, study room and a bathroom with double basin and walk-in showers. Built inside a gated community that provides easy access to various mosques and playgrounds, the apartments for rent in Muhaisnah have achieved great success in offering a residential sphere to the people.
Rent Price Trends for Apartments in Muhaisnah
There are a lot of people in Dubai looking for renting properties, both expats and locals, who remain indecisive because of the number of available options. Before making a final decision, one should assess their financial status and weigh their long-term goals to avoid making any blunders. Renting an apartment is comparatively cheaper and you will only be paying the registration fees and a couple of other charges that are lower compared to the ones you pay during the time of purchasing a property. For instance, take an example of the Muhaisnah estate. The rent of 1-bedroom apartments starts from AED 40,000 and goes up to AED 50,000 while the price of 2-bedroom ranges between AED 42,000 and AED 66,000. However, the average rent of 3-bedroom unit is AED 81,000.
Lifestyle in Muhaisnah
The high-end amenities that Muhaisnah provides include a waste disposal system, maintenance staff, CCTV surveillance, broadband internet and an electricity backup. Lying on the eastern side of Dubai, the apartments make tenants closer to many significant places, such as Madina Mall, Beirut Street, Haleb Street and Motor Driving Centre. Properties in Muhaisnah have an ostentation that has always been a cornerstone for luxury and comfort in this part of the world providing ease to the tenants. Known for catering to both individuals and families, have state-of-the-art interiors and a great utilitarian space where you can place your home appliances and other equipment with ease.
Reasons for Renting in Muhaisnah
If you are still looking for a reason to rent an apartment in Muhaisnah, there are several: These apartments have a very contemporary design aesthetic. They have big, sizable rooms where you can store all your goods and appliances easily. These apartments also contain a festive space where families can gather around in.