- Al Sufouh
Apartments for rent in Al Sufouh
Locations in Al Sufouh with Apartments
- AED48,000YearlyAl Sufouh 1, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartmentStudio1550 sqft
- AED53,000YearlyAl Sufouh 1, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartmentStudio1570 sqft
Large Studio Furnished Balcony Al Sufouh
- AED65,000YearlyAl Sufouh 1, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartment121,000 sqft
1BR Rent Special May/June Offer
- AED59,999YearlyAcacia Avenues, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartmentStudio1425 sqft
Furnished Studio for rent in Hilliana tower in 12 checks
- AED95,000YearlyAl Sufouh, DubaiApartment241,370 sqft
Huge 2BR+Maid,Ideal Location|One Month Free
- AED86,000YearlyAl Sufouh, DubaiApartment221,400 sqft
Huge 2BR+Maid | Available | 3 Balconies
- AED90,000YearlyAl Sufouh, DubaiApartment221,450 sqft
Large 2 Bedroom |Great Deal|Best Location
- AED75,000YearlyAcacia Avenues, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartment12846 sqft
Type B 1BR Apartment | Vacant Furnished
- AED60,000YearlyAcacia Avenues, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartmentStudio1468 sqft
Studio Apt. For RENT with Dewa & chiller in Hilliana Tower,
- AED55,000YearlyAcacia Avenues, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartmentStudio1475 sqft
4 Payments | Fully Furnished Studio Unit
- AED55,000YearlyAcacia Avenues, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartmentStudio1431 sqft
Close to the beach | STUDIO |MODERN DESIGN |READY TO MOVE
- AED140,000YearlyAl Sufouh 2, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartment221,300 sqft
BEAUTIFUL 2BED APARTMENT IN A FORESTED COMPOUND IN AL SOUFUH!
- Be the first to knowGet notifications and be the first to know when new apartments are listed!Notify me
- AED55,000YearlyAcacia Avenues, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartmentStudio1460 sqft
Furnished Studio unit| Multiple Cheques
- AED50,000YearlyAcacia Avenues, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartmentStudio1475 sqft
Cozy Studio | Al Sufuoh | Furnished Unit
- AED80,000YearlyAcacia Avenues, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartment12828 sqft
Fully Furnished 1 Bed ready to move in | Hilliana Tower
- AED83,000YearlyAcacia Avenues, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartment221,223 sqft
Burj Al Arab view| Multiple chq| Al Sufouh
- AED50,000YearlyAcacia Avenues, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartmentStudio1461 sqft
Fully Furnished Studio in Al Sufouh
- AED50,000YearlyAcacia Avenues, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartmentStudio475 sqft
Fully Furnished Unit |Burj Al Arab Views
- AED85,000YearlyAl Sufouh, DubaiApartment221,400 sqft
Large 2 BR in Al Sufouh,One Month Free!
- AED70,000YearlyAl Sufouh, DubaiApartment11810 sqft
Hot Deal!Stunning 1 Bedroom in Al Sufouh
- AED85,000YearlyAl Sufouh Road, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartment231,500 sqft
Good Quality Living 2 Bedroom for Rent in Al Sufouh #4 cheqs
- AED120,000YearlyAcacia Avenues, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartment231,450 sqft
Fully Furnished | Low Floor | Well Kept
- AED55,000YearlyAcacia Avenues, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartmentStudio1613 sqft
Beautifully Furnished and Large Studio
- AED50,000YearlyAcacia Avenues, Al Sufouh, DubaiApartmentStudio1416 sqft
Cozy studio fully furnished in Al Sufouh
Near Al Sufouh
Why Rent an Apartment in Al Sufouh?
Many expats coming to Dubai dream of living a life of extravagance and prestige and for some, renting a property that is close to the beach is on the top of their list of priorities. Respectively, there are various properties in Al Sufouh that offer expats the opportunity to find accommodation with affordable rentals that is close to the ocean. One amazing fact about this locality is that it has one of the most pristine beaches in Dubai. Al Sufouh offers residents a chance to enjoy the beach whenever they want. There are also many hotels, clubs, restaurants and several entertainment venues within the community and in other neighbouring districts. Located in between the most elite communities in Dubai, such as the Palm Jumeirah and Emirates Hills, Al Sufouh is also surrounded by various free zone communities such as Knowledge Village and Dubai Internet City. Accordingly, leasing apartments in Al Sufouh ensure that you get the best balance between work and play.
Types of Apartments in Al Sufouh
Studio apartments will on average come with 550 sq. ft. of living space with 1 bath. It also comes with an integrated kitchen and balcony. On the other hand, an average 1-bedroom apartment will come with 2 baths and a living area of 850 sq. ft. Those residing in this apartment will be able to enjoy the many amenities such as a health club (located inside the building), ample parking space and a stunning view of the ocean.
Rent Price Trends for Apartments in Al Sufouh
Real estate leasing rates will vary greatly with apartments of this locality. The price for a basic studio-flat in Al Sufouh with 550 sq. ft. of an overall living space will on average rent out for AED 53K per annum. The average leasing fee of a 1-bedroom unit will be around 70K in yearly rent. For those looking for a larger flat, they can consider a 2-bedroom apartment established on an area of 1,400 sq. ft. which will come with 2 baths. For those requiring a very large living space, a 1,500 sq. ft. 2-bedroom apartment with 3-baths should be considered for leasing. These apartments will cost anywhere between AED 83K and AED 170K.
Lifestyle in Al Sufouh
There are plenty of things for residents of Al Sufouh to do in this district. For a casual night out with friends, young expats can head on over to the ICON Bar & Lounge to enjoy a few drinks. If you have the late-night munchies, simply visit Zero Gravity Dubai bar and restaurant which is open all night and has some of the best foods for late-night cravings. Movie buffs can watch the latest blockbusters at VOX Cinemas located inside the Mall of the Emirates (which is just a short drive away). For a more intense movie watching experience, there’s also the Reel Cinema in Marina Mall. Nearby in the community of Al Barsha, residents can find Lulu hypermarket for their day-to-day groceries. There’s also the Emirates Cooperative Society supermarket and Stripes supermarket. Besides that, there are several standalone pet stores in the area such as the Furchild Pet Nutrition that offers premium pet food for dog and cat owners.
Reasons for Renting in Al Sufouh
One solid reason to consider Al Sufouh apartments for rent is the ‘secret beach’ that is right in the backyard of the Al Sufouh community. This beach has shallow waters which are safe for children to swim in. As mentioned earlier, aside from beachfront living, residents can avail all the conveniences needed to live comfortably. The community is surrounded by world-class malls and plenty of other places for entertainment that are fun for both families and singles. Those who want to make the most of their time in Dubai should seriously consider leasing in Al Sufouh.