- Al Warqaa
Apartments for rent in Al Warqaa
- AED45,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartment11800 sqft
- AED38,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartment12736 sqft
Brand New Building | 1 BR in AL WARQA'A 1
- AED65,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartment221,300 sqft
Two bed room flat(No commission) in Al Warqaa 1
- AED32,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartmentStudio1500 sqft
Studio with Loft in Al warqa 1 near Shaklan Supermarket
- AED56,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartment221,200 sqft
2 B/R with Parking, Balcony, Pool, Gym & Children's Play Area | Al Warqaa
- AED64,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartment221,250 sqft
New Bldg | Spacious 2 B/R with | Balcony | Pool | Gym | Al Warqaa
- AED55,000YearlyAl Warqaa, DubaiApartment221,300 sqft
Spacious 2BHK Behind Sheikh Rashid Mosque
- AED40,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartment12900 sqft
1 BHK brand new in just 38 k . .
- AED58,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartment221,330 sqft
2 Bedroom + Hall for Rent in Al Warqaa 1
- AED47,000YearlyAl Warqaa, DubaiApartment11700 sqft
Spacious 1 B/R with Pool | Gym | Central Gas | Al Warqaa
- AED46,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartment11750 sqft
Spacious 1 B/R with Balcony, Pool, Gym & Children's Play Area | Al Warqaa
- AED65,000YearlyAl Warqaa, DubaiApartment221,100 sqft
2 B/R with Central Split A/C & Gym in Al Warqaa
- AED46,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartment11750 sqft
Huge 1 B/R with Central A/C | Al Warqa
- AED45,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartment11700 sqft
Spacious 1 B/R with Central A/C | Al Warqaa
- AED55,000YearlyAl Warqaa, DubaiApartment221,150 sqft
Big 2 B/R | Pool & Gym | Central Gas | Al Warqaa
- AED65,000YearlyAl Warqaa, DubaiApartment231,400 sqft
2BR LIVING HALL 6 CHEQUES WITH GARDEN POOL GYM PARKING AL WARQA CALL NOW
- AED41,000YearlyAl Warqaa, DubaiApartment12850 sqft
BRAND NEW 1BHK WITH ALL FACILITIES MASTER BEDROOM, BALCONY, WARDROBE, GYM, POOL, PARKING
- AED52,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartment231,200 sqft
2BHK With Spacious Kitchen With Store Balcony Both Master Room Just iN 52k
- AED75,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartment331,750 sqft
Brand New 3bhk with One Month free Just 75k. . .
- AED49,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartment221,150 sqft
2 BHK IN JUST 49K.
- AED56,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartment231,250 sqft
BEST VALUE 2BHK | Prime Location|BEST FINISHING
- AED54,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartment231,300 sqft
Opposite To Rashid Mosque 2BHK Both Master Room Spacious Kitchen Just iN 54k
- AED64,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartment231,450 sqft
Very Spacious With Quality Finishing 2BHK With Gym Pool Parking Just iN 64k By 6 chqs
- AED55,000YearlyAl Warqaa 1, Al Warqaa, DubaiApartment231,350 sqft
2 bhk in just 55 k .
Near Al Warqaa
- Apartments for rent in Mirdif
- Apartments for rent in International City
- Apartments for rent in Al Warsan
- Apartments for rent in Muhaisnah
- Apartments for rent in Al Qusais
- Apartments for rent in Academic City
- Apartments for rent in Ras Al Khor
- Apartments for rent in Dubai Festival City
- Apartments for rent in The Lagoons
- Apartments for rent in Dubai Silicon Oasis
Renting an Apartment in Al Warqaa
Towards the south-east of Dubai Creek is Al Warqaa. The community also has its northern geographical periphery adjoining with Mirdif and the western periphery is close to the limits of Nad Al Hamar. At its southern side lies the much-hyped neighbourhood called International City. As per the market report by Bayut.com, International City was ranked as the second most popular community for renting apartments in Dubai.
Types of Apartments in Al Warqaa
It is split into a total of 5 distinct community groups: Al Warqaa 1 till Al Warqaa 5. Although once not so densely populated, it is now gradually gaining popularity and is experiencing significant growth. The apartments are divided into clusters of conventionally designed mid-rise buildings. Highest quality standards have been incorporated into constructing these apartments. There’s a welcoming foyer at the entrance that leads you to a spacious lobby. Most apartments for rent in Al Warqaa have one room attached with a bathroom and a built-in wardrobe. The living area leads out to a balcony through a glass door. This facilitates better ventilation and makes your living space brighten up during the daytime. Most flats come with an additional bathroom meant to be used as a guest washroom. The kitchen is of a decent size and has countertops made of marble.
Rent Price Trends of Apartments in Al Warqaa
These apartments are newly constructed yet inexpensive. Compared to all the other districts, Al Warqaa 1 is most famous for 1-bedroom apartments. Flats in this district are also more closely situated near Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed (E311) and Al Khail (E44) crossroads. Numerous eateries densely populate Al Warqa 1. The price of 1-bedroom residential units in Al Warqaa fluctuates between AED 38K to AED 52K per annum. This rental trend somewhat closely competes with the 1-bed units price in a neighbouring society called Al Warsan. The rent of 2-bedroom apartments in Al Warqaa start approximately from AED 50K per annum.
Lifestyle in Al Warqaa
Living on a budget in Dubai is indeed possible and ready-to-live properties with affordable rentals lets one achieve that objective. The biggest perk of renting here is the free parking space. The car parking lot, which in some cases is located in the basement, is shaded and designated for reserved parking. So even during a lazy weekend, you don’t have to go through the hassle of finding a space to park your car nor do you have to worry about losing your spot when you plan to go out on a drive. Within the vicinity of Al Warqaa community, amenities include 3 parks. One is recently constructed at Al Warqaa 3 that has several recreational and sports facilities such as a 3.5-kilometre long track for running, 3.55-kilometre long cycling track, tennis and basketball courts and 2 football grounds carpeted with natural grass. There is an abundance of grocery stores and cafeterias in Al Warqaa so convenience shopping and refreshments are just a short walk away. More prominent retail brands are also present such as Spinney’s, as well as the famous fast-food chain McDonald’s.
Reasons for Renting in Al Warqaa
Residents of this community will not just hugely benefit from the reasonable cost of accommodation but could also manage to save on a lot of travel expenses because of the ideal positioning of the community amid other popular properties in Dubai. Al Warqaa is also beginning to achieve recognition due to the existence of the United Arab Emirates’ (UAE) biggest safari park. It has a covered area of 400 hectares and is called Dubai Safari. Launched in Al Warqa 5, Dubai Safari houses a large variety of animals from around the world. It has sites like Safari Village, Arabian Village, Asian Village, African Village and Wadi Village. Educational options are there as well: Sharjah American International School (Dubai Campus), Primus School and International School of Arts and Science are all located nearby.