- Bur Dubai
- on July 13, 2021AED65,000YearlyPark Gate Residence, Al Kifaf, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment111,000 sqft
- on July 27, 2021AED95,000YearlyPark Gate Residence, Al Kifaf, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
Close to Metro and Zabeel Park | Brand New | Spacious 2BHK221,553 sqft
- AED59,999YearlyRose 1 Building, Al Mankhool, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
Family Building Well Maintained 2BHK Apartment for Rent AED:59,999/-221,200 sqft
- AED60,000YearlyAl Safa Paradise, Oud Metha, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
Single Bedroom Apartment with swimming pool view in attractive residential building Al Safa Paradise121,020 sqft
- AED70,000YearlyOud Metha, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
MARVELLOUS | 3 BEDROOM | POOL & GYM | PARKING | OUDMETHA331,600 sqft
- AED82,000YearlyMasaken Al Mankhool 01, Al Mankhool, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
ZERO Commission! | 1 Month FREE! | Al Mankhool331,613 sqft
- AED85,000YearlyKhansaheb Building, Al Raffa, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
LARGE 3 BEDROOM | PRICE REDUCED | *ROAD FACING OPTION AVAILABLE* | MAID'S ROOM | FLEXIBLE PAYMENT | AL RAFFA I BUR DUBAI352,800 sqft
- AED86,000YearlyManazil Al Raffa 03, Al Raffa, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
Burdubai | Chiller FREE | ZERO Commission! | 1 Month FREE!231,838 sqft
- AED40,000YearlyAl Muheiribi, Al Raffa, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
1 bedroom Burdubai - 40,00011875 sqft
- AED65,000YearlyMasaken Al Mankhool 01, Al Mankhool, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
“0% Commission! | Direct from landlord | One month free!”231,340 sqft
- AED67,000YearlyAl Mankhool, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
Look! Amazing 3 B/R with Balcony | Gym & Sauna | Bur Dubai321,400 sqft
- AED72,000YearlyOud Metha, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
HEART OF OUD MEHTA / GOOD DEAL / SPACIOUS231,200 sqft
- AED51,000YearlyUmm Hurair, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
SPACIOUS BRAND NEW 1 BEDROOM | 1 MONTH FREE | CHILLER FREE12783 sqft
- AED56,000YearlyResidence 1000, Al Mankhool, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
Brand New 1 BedRoom | Lowest Price | Chiller Free | 1 Month Free | Open View | Closed Metro Station12918 sqft
- Don't miss out on our latest listings!Set up automatic updates and instantly get to know when new properties matching your preferences are added.
- AED78,000YearlyResidence 1003, Al Mankhool, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
Exclusive 2 Bedroom |1 Month Free | Chiller Free231,445 sqft
- AED100,000YearlyOud Metha, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
Huge 2 BHK|Maids Room | Laundry Room |Ac and Gas Free242,613 sqft
- AED18,000YearlyAl Souk Al Kabeer Street, Al Souk Al Kabeer, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
CHEAPEST STUDIO WITH AC NEAR GHUBAIBA METROStudio1200 sqft
- AED92,000YearlyAl Hamriya, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
Brand new 2 Bedroom | 1 month free | Chiller free231,550 sqft
- AED70,000YearlySnooker Point Building, Oud Metha, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
Furnished Spacious 3BHK in Oud Metha321,800 sqft
- AED24,000YearlyAl Hamriya, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
CLOSED KITCHEN STUDIO IN OPC AREA AL HAMRIYAStudio1400 sqft
- AED105,000YearlyGolden Sands 9, Al Mankhool, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
No Commission | Amazing 3BR Apt | 1 Month Free331,788 sqft
- AED112,000YearlyGolden Sands 9, Al Mankhool, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
No Commission | Large 4BR Apt| 1 Month Free442,284 sqft
- AED60,000YearlyAl Mankhool, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
3 BEDROOM WITH 3 BATH IN AL MANKHOOL331,600 sqft
- AED52,000YearlySunrise Building, Oud Metha, Bur Dubai, DubaiApartment
EXCELLENT 1500 SQ FT 2BHK APARTMENT NEXT TO OUD METHA METRO POOL GYM PARKING 52K221,500 sqft
Near Bur Dubai
Renting an Apartment in Bur Dubai
Bur Dubai lies on the western side of The Creek, which acts as a separator between Deira and Bur Dubai. Long ago, before the World Trade Center, Business Bay and Emirates Tower, The Creek was the business hub of the city. Previously, Bur Dubai included all the areas between Jumeirah and The Creek. The Ruler's Court also lies in Bur Dubai, adding to its importance. Bur Dubai exudes the colors of old Dubai albeit with a modern touch. It is a beautiful blend of everything we love about Dubai. There are numerous apartments and villas available for rent and sale here. Life in Bur Dubai helps you explore the real Dubai. When we talk about renting property in Dubai, Bur Dubai seems to be a very economical option.
What Types of Apartments are in Bur Dubai?
Famous properties for rent in Bur Dubai are Al Mankhool, Meena Bazar, Al Raffa, Oud Metha, Dubai Healthcare City, Al Souk Al Kabeer, etc. Most of them have low-rise buildings with prices registering at AED 30,000 to 50,000 per year. Available in all sizes, starting from studio apartments to 4-bedroom apartments for rent in Bur Dubai. This is a place where anyone can find their next home, Bur Dubai apartments for rent accommodate all. Numerous projects give you the power to choose as per your priorities.
What are the Rental Price Trends for Apartments in Bur Dubai?
One of the most reasonable places in Dubai includes Bur Dubai apartments. Studio to 4-bedroom Bur Dubai apartments for rent are available at reasonable prices. Studios are available for AED 30,000 to AED 50,000 per year. The 1-bedroom apartments for rent in Bur Dubai are available for AED 50,000 to AED 80,000 per year. The 2-bedroom apartments in Bur Dubai can be e rented at the rate of AED 62,000 to AED 135,000 per year. The 3-bedroom apartments for rent in Bur Dubai come at a price as low as AED 95,000 to AED 388,080 per year. And last but not the least, the 4-bedroom apartments in Bur Dubai are the biggest ones, and can accommodate at least eight people. The rent here ranges between AED 140,000 and AED 315,000 per year.
What is the Lifestyle in Bur Dubai like?
Bur Dubai is a paradise for shopaholics. Starting from cheap furniture to branded goods, everything is available. People from all walks of life come to Bur Dubai for a reasonable shopping experience. It is also known for its bargain shopping, which is not possible in any of the big malls. Typical foodies also enjoy living in Bur Dubai because it has an amazing variety of affordable restaurants. The place gives you a real feel of a Dubai lifestyle. People come here for sightseeing as well. Every person finds something they can relate to in Bur Dubai. The Grand Mosque with the city’s tallest minarets is also here. One of the oldest hindu temples is also in Bur Dubai, which shows the multi-cultural environment here. Renting an apartment here can make your life easier in all aspects.
What are the Reasons for Renting in Bur Dubai?
Bur Dubai is the locality for people who want to stay connected to the whole city. It is connected to most parts of Dubai so commuting will never be an issue here. It provides very convenient access to all of Dubai. For instance, it takes only 10 minutes to reach Dubai International Airport. It takes 15 minutes to reach Dubai Silicon Oasis and 20 minutes for Dubai Marina. Mirdif is also only 10 minutes away. The closest areas to Bur Dubai include Al Karama Apartments, Shaikh Zayed Road Apartments and DIFC Apartments.