Apartments for rent in Liwan
Locations in Liwan with Apartments
- AED75,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment331,730 sqft
- AED53,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment221,100 sqft
Grab! Beautiful 2BR Apt in Queue Point @ 53k !
- AED37,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment11690 sqft
Hot Deal | No Balcony | 1BR Apt in Queue Point
- AED39,999YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment12811 sqft
Multiple Cheques|Plus Storage| Farah Tower 1
- AED54,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment11827 sqft
Very comfortable 1BR apartment for rent
- AED40,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment11750 sqft
1 BR | Vacant on High Floor | Brand New
- AED58,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment231,395 sqft
Huge 2BR| Big Store | Laundry| Open View
- AED40,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment12972 sqft
Huge 1 Bedroom w/ Huge Terrace| 972 Sqft
- AED55,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment221,300 sqft
Large 2bhk with balcony and parking only 55k
- AED38,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment11634 sqft
Open View|Spacious 1BR|Affordable Price!
- AED41,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment12877 sqft
Huge 1 Bedroom Available with Open View.
- AED46,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment221,100 sqft
2br W/O 46k 3 cheque or 48k 4 cheques Q Point Mazzaya 18
- AED45,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment12657 sqft
13 Months, Multiple Options, 1 Bed, Near Park
- AED55,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment231,170 sqft
2BR Apartment including Parking and Balcony
- AED60,000YearlyLiwan, DubaiApartment221,100 sqft
Mazaya 32 Apartment
- AED40,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment11700 sqft
1 Bedroom for rent- Mazaya-Queue Point @40k/-
- AED58,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment22954 sqft
Payable in 4 Cheques| Affordable 2BR Apt
- AED42,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment11567 sqft
1BR,Cozy, Fully Furnished,Quiet Building
- AED40,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment12899 sqft
Grab Now! Cosy 1 Bedroom Apt in QPoint !
- AED60,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment231,461 sqft
Open View 2 BHK with a Spacious Balcony!
- AED50,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment11726 sqft
Best layout | Affordable | Well maintained
- AED78,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment331,800 sqft
THREE BED + STORE + LAUNDRY APARTMENT IN LIWAN
- AED55,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment12726 sqft
Spacious 1 Bed in Dubailand, Mazaya 10B
- AED44,000YearlyQueue Point, Liwan, DubaiApartment11727 sqft
Spacious 1BR Vacant in Mazaya, Dubailand
Why Rent an Apartment in Liwan?
Serving as an eastern gateway to Dubailand, Liwan is a freehold development situated at the juncture of Emirates Road and Al Ain Road. Built by Dubai Holding, Liwan is a palatial property in Dubai that extends to over 13 million sq. ft. It promises to enrich the life of the occupants with a chic-urban lifestyle. Consisting of aesthetic designs, proper spacing systems and outdoor spaces, the real estate in Liwan symbolizes perfection in its truest sense. Offering an ultra-contemporary housing space, Liwan comprises a number of apartments that are spacious and built as per international standards. Having been located in the heart of Dubailand, the flats in Liwan have direct access to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Dubai International Airport, which makes it easier for occupants to travel to different places.
Types of Apartments in Liwan
The decision of renting an apartment in Dubai is full of challenges. One has to analyze a diverse range of properties to come to a final decision. Built in great quality finishes, the apartments for rent in Liwan consist of studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedrooms with an attached bathroom and built-in wardrobe, a large hall, fine dining and living room, laundry room, storage room, ironing room, and a semi-open kitchen with built-in cabinets. Some of the apartments also consist of study rooms, which add an altogether different flair to the unit. Punctuated with double-glazed windows, wooden frames, flush doors, ceramic tile floors, and windows, the apartments of Liwan showcase modern architectural formula. Reflecting San Francisco’s urban structure, the flats in Liwan serve as an emblem of aesthetic designs and thoughtful space planning.
Rental Price Trends for Apartments in Liwan
Containing an eclectic mix of retail shops, pedestrian-friendly walkways, and restaurants, Liwan is known for its affordability. Its rents are relatively lower than the neighboring regions. Liwan is one of the top-tier residential districts in Dubai in terms of both buying and renting an apartment. The apartments for rent in Liwan vary from each other in terms of the types of the rooms, frequency of the rent and the number of prerequisites available. The average rent of Liwan Apartments starts from AED 35,000. However, the rental price of 1-bedroom apartment in Liwan is over AED 35,000 to AED 60,000 while the rental price of 2-bedroom apartment is around AED 50,000 to AED 75,000. Similarly, the rent of 3-bedroom apartment in Liwan starts from AED 67,000 and goes up to AED 82,000.
Lifestyle in Liwan
Propagating a family-friendly culture, Liwan apartments offer a sheer number of amenities and comforts to the occupants so they can live in peace. From a well-equipped gym, beauty salons, retail outlets, supermarkets, groceries, metro stations, swimming pool, jacuzzi and CCTV surveillance system, the apartments for rent in Liwan ensure security and serenity. Boasting luxurious skylines and palatial buildings, Liwan consists of top-notch eateries and cafes. Lying in the residential arena, the apartments in the outlying district of Liwan are close to Al Barari, City of Arabia, Nad Al Sheba, Dubai Silicon Oasis, and Dubai Residence Complex.
Reasons for Renting in Liwan
With pedestrian-friendly walkways, ultra-modish finishes and exquisite retail spaces, Liwan apartments for rent make sure to connect the dwellers with multiple opportunities. Whether you are into recreational activities or love shopping, Liwan apartments know how to cater to all your needs. It focuses on the key elements of luxury, living and leisure, and provides you a better quality of life. With Dubai being considered a safe and secure land by expats in the annual HSBC Expat Explorer survey, Liwan apartments epitomize this safety and security in the truest sense. Thriving through over 40 hectares of public spaces, the apartments lying within the realm of Liwan exude nothing but style and sophistication.