- Hard Rock Cafe
- Lucky Voice
- McGettigan’s Irish Pub
- Bar Baar
- Irish Village
- Blue Bar
- Lock, Stock & Barrel
- Maxx Music Bar
- Miss Wangs
Are you in Dubai and looking for venues that can keep you tapping your feet and swaying to the beats? Luckily there are many places in the city where you can do just that! Here is a quick look at some of the best bars with live music in Dubai.
Bars and Pubs with Live Music in Dubai
There is something magical about hearing a new artist perform their own versions of your favourite songs. Make your next weekend super fun with these popular Dubai watering holes featuring live music acts.
HARD ROCK CAFE
Hang out with your friends on a weekend or host a special event at Hard Rock where entertainment never stops. Hard Rock Café is one of the most famous Dubai venues for live music. The cafe is located in one of the city’s top shopping malls — Dubai Festival City.
This restobar features performances by both local and international artists. You can enjoy live music played by ace musicians at this iconic bar in Dubai. The live bands play covers of popular bands like The Distillers and Lady J and the Vagabonds.
Along with all the other things, the food here is also excellent. Feast on the delicious and juicy burgers, different types of cocktails and much more at the Hard Rock Café Dubai.
- Location: Near Marks & Spencer, Dubai Festival City Mall, Festival Boulevard Road, Dubai Festival City, Dubai
- Opening hours: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 370
- Contact: +971-4-232-8900
Lucky Voice is one of the sought-after bars with live music in Dubai. A music-themed bar, the Lucky Voice is where music buffs enjoy acoustic performances with Daniel Batchelor every Tuesday and Thursday from 09:00 pm to 12:00 am.
You can indulge in the Rapper’s Delight Evening brunch on Saturdays from 05:00 pm to 08:00 pm or opt for the themed music night live with DJ WHTBOY. Another exciting combination of great music and great food is the Post Brunch with DJ Dane Bowers available every Friday. Lucky Voice is also one of the best spots for karaoke in Dubai.
- Location: Grand Millennium Hotel, Ground Level, Exit 36, Sheikh Zayed Road, Barsha Heights, Dubai
- Opening hours: Sunday to Wednesday 04:00 pm – 03:00 am | Thursday and Saturday 05:00 pm – 03:00 am | Friday 01:00 pm – 03:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 430
- Contact: 800-58259
MCGETTIGAN’S IRISH PUB
McGettigan’s Irish Pub, located in JBR is one of the best bars with live music in Dubai. Enjoy live performances by Darren in the evening or you can catch Pete Fagan live on stage every Wednesday. These two singers perform regularly at the bar. Gather your friends to enjoy a happening night out at Mcgettigan’s Irish Pub in Dubai. The other branch of the pub is in Madinat Jumeirah.
- Location: Lobby Level, Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), Dubai
- Opening hours: 12:00 pm – 02:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 440
- Contact: +971-4-318-2580
Bar Baar located at the Majestic City Retreat Hotel is where patrons can enjoy live Hindi music in Dubai. The bar has a full band with live singing. It promises a night of music, entertainment and of course great meal. Feast on the delicious contemporary Indian cuisine from the Bar Baar menu in Dubai. Enjoy the Thela Bar Brunch for authentic Indian street food classics from around the country.
- Location: Majestic City Retreat Hotel, Mankhool Road, Mankhool Dubai
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 04:30 pm – 03:00 am | Sunday and Saturday 01:30 pm – 01:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 325 | AED 99 to AED 250 for brunch
- Contact: +971-4-501-2631
Drinks, food, sports and live music all come together at the Irish Village in Dubai. This iconic Irish themed pub in Dubai is one of the best places for live music in Dubai. Sit on the terrace or inside a traditional Irish pub while you sample Irish cuisine to the tune of Irish music — that’s what it’s like in the Irish Village pub.
Everything here gives you a taste of Ireland, from the live bands to the food and even the Irish staff. The live band keeps patrons entertained for hours. There’s plenty of great food to be had here and food options like pork sausages and pints of Guinness, a musical night at this bar is bound to be memorable.
- Location: Beside Dubai Tennis Stadium, Near Emirates Aviation Training College, Street 31 A, Al Garhoud, Dubai
- Opening hours: Saturday to Wednesday 11:00 am – 01:00 am | Thursday and Friday 11:00 am – 02:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 330
- Contact: +971-4-282-4750
Warehouse is popular with old-timers and young residents of Dubai. It is also one of the best places to enjoy a brunch in Dubai. It offers live music, delicious pub grub and free-flowing beverages. The restaurant also features a tropical bar, where you can mix your own cocktails and get inventive with flavours.
- Location: Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, Airport Road, Al Garhoud Dubai
- Opening hours: 12:00 pm – 03:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 350
- Contact: +971-4-702-2455
From live jazz in Dubai to pop, soul and Arabic oldies —the Blue Bar has been a popular watering hole for Dubai’s music lovers since it opened in 2003.
It is a sophisticated venue for live music in Dubai. A night at this bar is filled with soulful, yet upbeat tunes. Female patrons will be happy to know that the bar also hosts a Ladies Night every Wednesday. Live music can be enjoyed every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
The Blue Bar in Dubai World Trade Centre is one of the favourites among live music lovers. It is one of the best bars with live music in Dubai.
- Location: Lobby Level, Novotel World Trade Centre, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre Area, Dubai
- Opening hours: 03:00 pm – 02:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 365
- Contact: +971-4-332-0000
Lock, Stock & Barrel
If your idea of a fun night out is huge crowds with upbeat rock music, Lock, Stock & Barrel is where you should be. A party bar in Dubai with a focus on sports and live music — this venue is famed for its music gigs and reasonable drink deals.
- Location: Rixos Premium Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), Dubai
- Opening hours: 04:00 pm – 01:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 380
- Contact: +971-4-392-7120
For something more relaxing, you can head out to Iris, one of the most famous bars with live music in Dubai. This rooftop bar features live music throughout the week and hires a number of the best singers in Dubai to keep guests entertained.
This, combined with a classy ambience, creatively crafted mocktails, award-winning bar food, and spectacular night views of Downtown Dubai, including Burj Khalifa make any night in Iris truly memorable.
- Location: Meydan Grandstand, Near the Ticket Sales Office, Nad Al Sheba, Dubai
- Opening hours: Sunday to Wednesday 07:00 pm – 02:00 am | Thursday 05:00 pm – 03:00 am | Friday 01:00 pm – 03:00 am | Saturday 03:00 pm – 02:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 465
- Contact: +971-56-951-1442
MAXX MUSIC BAR
Counted amongst the best bars in Dubai, Maxx Music Bar is another venue for great music and awesome food. Enjoy mesmerising live DJ sets that get you in the party mood. Delve into the beers, cocktails and other beverages from the expansive menu and enjoy great music by live artists.
- Location: Ground Level, Citymax Hotel Al Barsha at the Mall, Behind Mall of the Emirates, Barsha 1, Dubai
- Opening hours: 07:00 pm – 03:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 350
- Contact: +971-4-409-8000
If you are looking for a bar with live music in Dubai that offers a fusion of modern and classic Asian cuisine, then Miss Wangs is a great option to consider.
The venue is open every night of the week. Sip on a handcrafted Thai cocktail and munch on volcano shrimp to the beat of the music at this amazing bar. There is also a state-of-the-art karaoke room for patrons who love to sing.
- Location: Majestic City Retreat Hotel, Mankhool Road, Mankhool, Dubai
- Opening hours: Wednesday to Saturday 06:00 pm – 03:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 250
- Contact: +971-4-501-2567
That’s all for the best bars with live music in Dubai. For your next bar-hopping adventure, check out the nightlife in Jumeirah Lake Towers or the best bars in Dubai Marina. Of course, if your idea of a fun night out is a few drinks with your pals and catching up on the latest sporting events, you can always check out the best sports bars in Dubai.
There are also plenty of outdoor beach bars in Dubai if you want to bask in the sun on comfortable loungers overlooking the pristine Arabian Gulf. On the other hand, there are popular roof-top bars in Dubai offering unparalleled views of the iconic Dubai skyline along with tempting drinks and delicious food.