It’s no secret that Dubai has so much to offer when it comes to late-night entertainment. It’s also not a surprise that the emirate’s beautiful coastline represents the perfect backdrop for many beach bars and clubs that form a crucial part of the city’s diverse nightlife. With that in mind, we’ve compiled a guide to the best outdoor beach bars in Dubai. Read on for all the details.
TOP BEACH BARS IN DUBAI
Weather permitting, there’s nothing quite like taking in a gorgeous sunset, whilst sipping on a cool, refreshing beverage at a beautiful beach bar. If that sounds appealing, our list of the top outdoor beach bars in Dubai is the perfect article for you. Let’s take a look.
Bliss Lounge is an aptly-named blissful place to have a drink and relax by the sea. You can dance barefoot in the sand under open skies as the DJ plays one rhythmic tune after another.
The bar menu is superbly extensive and if you’re feeling a bit peckish, the food is delicious too. Every Saturday is gents night and Wednesdays are dedicated to the ladies from 08:00 pm to 12:00 am.
- Timings: Sunday to Saturday 12:30 pm – 05:00 pm | 06:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- Happy Hour: Everyday 05:00 pm – 07:00 pm
- Location: Beach Side, Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort, Al Mamsha Road, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), Dubai
- Average cost for two: AED 360
- Contact: +971-4-315-3861
AZURE POOL BAR
Azure Pool Bar is one of the most popular outdoor beach bars in Dubai. The vast lawn area with luxurious cabanas is perfect for modern leisure seekers.
On the other side is the beautifully designed infinity pool. The bar menu offers most top liquor brands and in-house drinks. The bar also holds movie and party nights that are mighty popular.
The Azure Pool Bar has a myriad of qualities that combine to make it many people’s go-to nightlife destination.
- Timings: 08:00 am – 07:00 pm
- Location: Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort, Al Sufouh Road, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), Dubai
- Average cost for two: AED 420
- Contact: +971-4-315-3861
The Wavebreaker at Hilton Dubai Jumeirah in JBR is a popular beach lounge in Dubai known for showing major sporting events on its many giant screens. If you’re looking for great evening by the beach with tempting food and drinks, Wavebreaker won’t disappoint!
- Timings: Sunday to Thursday 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm | Friday and Saturday 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Happy Hour: Buy one get one free on selected beverages Sunday to Thursday 05:00 pm to 07:00 pm
- Location: Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, Beachside, The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
- Average cost for two: AED 450
- Contact: +971-4-318-2582
BARASTI BEACH BAR
Over the past two decades, Barasti has earned a reputation for being one of the liveliest and most popular bars in Dubai. It’s counted amongst the most popular bars in Dubai Marina offering a stunning beachside location, trendy music, live sports screenings on match days, delicious food and an extensive bar menu, what more can you ask for? If you’re heading out with a group of friends, Barasti Beach Bar is the ideal place.
- Timings: Saturday to Wednesday 09:00 am – 02:00 am | Thursday to Friday 09:00 am – 03:00 am
- Location: Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, Dubai Marina
- Average cost for two: AED 470
- Contact: +971-4-318-1313
STARS N BARS
Stars N Bars can be categorised as a sports outdoor beach bar in Dubai. The stunning near-beach location is a major attraction for those frequenting this popular bar, which opened up in Dubai last year after many successful years in the capital.
You can catch live-screening of sports events and the bar also has video games, foosball tables and pinball machines to keep you entertained. Live music by the DJ adds to the energetic vibes making it one of the top sports bars in Dubai. Ladies Night is every Wednesday where you can enjoy 5 drinks for AED 99.
- Timings: Sunday to Saturday 12:00 pm – 01:00 am
- Location: 15 A Street, Jumeirah 1, La Mer North
- Average cost for two: AED 270
- Contact: +971-4-349-9903
THE ROSE LOUNGE AT COVE BEACH
The Rose Lounge at Cove Beach Caesars Palace is a notable beach bar in Dubai where you can soak up the sun, groove to the Mediterranean beats or indulge in shisha while enjoying unparalleled views of the Arabian Gulf. The sunset is particularly worth seeing here and it’s a great opportunity to take some stunning photos for your insta-feed!
- Timings: Sunday to Saturday 10:00 am – 01:00 am
- Location: Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai, Bluewaters Island
- Average cost for two: AED 350
- Contact: +971-50-454-6920
This private beach club in Dubai is home to one of the top beach bars. The seating arrangement overlooks Dubai’s iconic skyline and Palm Island Bay. This prime beachfront area stretches over a kilometre, so you will still be able to find a calm spot to enjoy your favourite drink even on the busiest days. The extraordinary mocktail menu makes Drift Beach standout from other outdoor beach bars in Dubai.
- Timings: Saturday to Tuesday 09:00 am – 07:00 pm | Wednesday to Saturday 09:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Location: One & Only Royal Mirage, Arabian Court King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Street, Dubai Marina, Dubai
- Average cost for two: AED 550
- Contact: +971-4-315-2200
Located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah, Riva Beach Club is home to one of the most buzzing bars in Dubai. The club has won numerous awards including BBC Good Food Best Beach Club 2018, What’s On Favourite European Restaurant 2019 and What’s On Awards Best Day Out 2016.
With its 300-metre pristine beach, water controlled pools, impressive bar menu and sumptuous food, there’s no reason that it won’t win many more accolades in the coming years.
- Timings: Saturday to Sunday 09:00 am to 12:00 am
- Location: RIVA Beach Club, Building 8 Al Haseer, Shoreline Apartments, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
- Average cost for two: AED 300
- Contact: +971-4-430-9466
BEACH DECK AT BEACH BY FIVE – FIVE JUMEIRAH
Beach Deck at Beach by FIVE Palm Jumeirah is the ultimate party spot in the city. It is, without a doubt, an epic beach bar in Dubai with breathtaking views of the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Dubai’s iconic skyline. Be a part of the scintillating parties or unwind in a cabana with your favourite snacks and beverages.
- Timings: Sunday to Saturday 12:00 pm – 01:00 am
- Location: FIVE Palm Jumeirah
- Average cost: AED 100 for ladies, AED 150 for gents on weekdays | AED 150 for ladies, AED 250 to AED 400 for gents on weekends
- Contact: +971-4-455-9989
FISH BEACH TAVERNA
Fish Taverna located in La Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina – one of the most luxurious beach resorts in Dubai is a popular place to hangout with friends. This Mediterranean-themed beach bar in Dubai is reminiscent of a picturesque Aegean seaside town with its paved floors and white and blue hues. The Fish Beach Taverna menu comprises Greek and Turkish cuisines with an extensive range of drinks to choose from.
- Timings: Sunday to Saturday 12:00 pm – 04:00 pm | 06:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Location: Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, Al Sufouh Road
- Average cost for two: AED 250
- Contact: +971-4-511-7373
Shimmers is one of the few outdoor beach bars in Dubai with an award-winning drinks list. A perfect place for date night, this place offers delectable food, breathtaking views and of course – amazing drinks! The DJ plays entrancing tunes on Monday to Saturday from 04:00 pm to 07:00 pm and 09:30 pm to 12:30 am.
- Timings: Sunday to Saturday 01:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Location: Beach, Jumeirah Mina A’ Salam, Madinat Jumeirah
- Average cost for two: AED 310
- Contact: +971-4-432-3232
APRONS AND HAMMERS
West Beach on Palm Jumeirah is a hotspot for amazing restaurants and beachfront bars in Dubai. Aprons and Hammers is a comparatively new entrant on the dazzling list of great bars/restaurants like FIVE Palm Jumeirah, SeñorPico and Koko Bay.
It’s the perfect spot by the beach to indulge in a seafood feast with crisp cocktails such as Isla Tierra, Cotton Candy Sky, Secret Garden and Sunset Boulevard. But if you’re after something special, they also have an impressive range of champagnes.
- Timings: Sunday to Saturday 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Location: Nakheel’s Palm West Beach, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, Palm Jumeirah
- Average cost for two: AED 305
- Contact: +971-4-589-5444 | +971-50-455-5235
Palm Bay is another great spot for beachside drinks and delicious food. A Caribbean-themed bar, Palm Bay is the perfect place to join your friends for an exciting weekend by the beach.
Palm Bay in Dubai offers several deals such as Ladies Night every Tuesday from 07:00 pm to 12:00 am with unlimited house beverages for AED 100. Alternatively, you can be a part of the Wednesday Game Night from 07:00 pm to 09:00 pm and enjoy unlimited games and house beverages with a friend for AED 200 per person.
- Timings: Sunday to Saturday 09:00 am – 01:00 am
- Location: Club Vista Mare, Palm Jumeirah
- Average cost for two: AED 355
- Contact: +971-4-554-2665
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW MUCH DOES A PINT OF BEER COST IN DUBAI?
A pint of beer in Dubai on average costs roughly AED 40 to AED 45. Obviously the location where the beer is being consumed and the brand of beer being purchased will affect the price
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BEST BARS ON PALM JUMEIRAH?
Palm Jumeirah is one of the most popular areas in Dubai, known for its dazzling nightlife including epic nightclubs, beautiful bars and relaxing lounges. Some of the best bars on Palm Jumeirah are Barrel 12, Bidi Bondi, Above 21 and Maiden Shanghai.
That wraps up our list of the top outdoor beach bars in Dubai. There is a great variety of bars in Dubai, with some offering a lively and vibrant experience, whilst others have a more soothing vibe. So there’s always somewhere that will suit your mood on any given day. Keep a lookout for promotional deals offered by the bars in Dubai. Especially, if you go out regularly.
For a fun night out check out these happening bars and nightclubs in Downtown Dubai. Or if you’re looking for a break from the whole ”work-home-work” routine, these DIFC bars are the perfect spots to unwind.