- Jetty Lounge
- Maya Mexican Kitchen
- Toro Toro
- Atelier M
- Asia Asia
- Nezesaussi Grill
- Rooftop Terrace
- Nell Gwynne
- Pool Bars
Most neighbourhoods in Dubai have several exciting options for anyone craving a fun evening with friends. Whether you want to watch some exciting football action in the quaint bars or dance the night away in vibrant nightclubs, the waterfront neighbourhood of Dubai Marina is one area where you can enjoy a spectacular evening with friends. So to help you navigate around the many watering holes in the edgy neighbourhood, MyBayut brings you a list of all the best bars in Dubai Marina!
TOP-RATED BARS IN DUBAI MARINA
Here are all the most popular bars in Dubai Marina that are a constant favourite amongst residents.
Featuring amazing views of the beachside, Jetty Lounge is one of the best lounges in Dubai Marina to head to for a night about town with a group of friends or for a laidback dinner with that special someone. You can either sit indoors or outdoors on the beachside and enjoy their amazing selection of drinks and finger food.
According to the Covid-19 precautionary guidelines, only 5 guests are allowed per table.
- Average cost for two: AED 485
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Location: The Palace, One & Only Royal Mirage
- Timings: 04:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-399-9999
Next up on our list is the renowned Buddha Bar! Known for its sublime ambience, trendy interiors and an impressive Buddha installation that overlooks the entire bar, Buddha Bar is rated as one of the best bars in Dubai. This incredible two-storey venue has some striking features including artistic overhead chandeliers, large bay windows with views of Dubai Marina and opulent decor. The drinks and dishes served here are also delicious and will definitely leave you wanting more!
- Average cost for two: AED 600
- Dress Code: Smart & Trendy – No shorts
- Location: Grosvenor House, Al Emreef Street
- Timings: 07:00 pm to 12:00 am (Saturday – Wednesday) | 07:00 pm to 02:00 am (Thursday – Friday)
- Contact: +971-4-317-6000
MAYA MEXICAN KITCHEN + BAR
For a Mexican twist to your weekend out, head over to Maya Mexican Kitchen + Bar. Known for its colourful ambience and live music, this is the place you should head to if want to enjoy Mexican classics like guacamole and tacos over drinks. Chef Richard Sandoval blends the glorious Mexican flavours with creative cooking techniques to deliver mouthwatering dishes.
- Average cost for two: AED 570
- Location: Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa
- Timings: 06:00 pm to 12:00 am (Saturday to Thursday) | 07:00 pm to 12:00 am (Friday) | 01:30 pm to 4:30 pm (Friday Brunch)
- Contact: +971-4-316-5550
If you are looking for a casual bar in Dubai Marina, Barasti is the place to be! Especially popular for its relaxing beach vibes and live music, this beach bar in Dubai Marina is a popular spot during the weekends. Not only does it offer an amazing atmosphere but it also has live sports screening and brunch! It is definitely the place to be if you are looking for the perfect balance of music, food and cocktails. Barasti is certainly one of the most popular outdoor beach bars in Dubai.
- Average cost for two: AED 470
- Location: Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
- Timings: 09:00 am to 02:00 am (Saturday to Wednesday) | 09:00 am to 03:00 am (Thursday and Friday)
- Contact: +971-4-318-1313
If you are looking for an elegant and classy bar in Dubai Marina, Toro Toro in Grosvenor House offers a luxurious dining experience like no other. Visitors can enjoy an array of authentic South American dishes, along with uniquely crafted drinks. This place is well-known for its popular ladies night ‘Dulce Maria’ that takes place every Monday evening, where ladies get three classic beverages on the house!
- Average cost for two: AED 650
- Location: Ground Level, Tower 2, Grosvenor House
- Timings: 07:00 pm to 12:00 am (Saturday to Wednesday) | 07:00 pm to 01:00 am (Thursday and Friday) | 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm (Friday Brunch)
- Contact: +971-4-317-6000
THE POOL BARS
Head to this exquisite pool bar to enjoy exotic cool drinks and light snacks. Visiting The Pool Bars is the best way to beat the heat. The picturesque beach views are just a bonus.
- Average cost for two: AED 350
- Location: The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi, Al Sufouh Road
- Timings: 09:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-399-4141
ROOFTOP BARS IN DUBAI MARINA
In a district full of skyscrapers, it’s no surprise there are amazing bars and lounges in Dubai Marina offering stunning rooftop views.
Part of the incredible Pier 7, Atelier M is one of the best rooftop bars in Dubai. Master Chef Mohammad Islam and his team have designed a menu which offers something for everyone. They also offer shisha and have a great Happy Hour deal where you can enjoy selected drinks for just AED 30!
- Average cost for two: AED 495
- Location: 7th Floor, Pier 7, Behind Dubai Marina Mall
- Timings: 06:00 pm to 02:00 am (Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday) | 06:00 pm to 03:00 pm (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)
- Contact: +971-4-450-7766
If you are looking for a rooftop lounge in Dubai Marina that serves authentic Asian cuisine, Asia Asia is where you should go! Their trendy interiors and spectacular marina views paired with delicious Asian food, provide the perfect setting for a fun evening out. The happy hour in Asia Asia takes place every Thursday from 06:00 pm to 01:00 am. They also have a great Friday brunch offer from 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm starting from AED 329!
- Average cost for two: AED 330
- Dress Code: Smart Casual (No sports or beachwear)
- Location: 6th Floor, Pier 7, Dubai Marina
- Timings: 06:00 pm to 01:00 am (Sunday to Thursday) | 02:00 pm to 02:00 am (Friday and Saturday)
- Contact: +971-4-276-5900
Cargo is another exciting rooftop bar in Pier 7 that offers its visitors a magical ambience. Inspired by 1960s Hong Kong, Cargo has a unique look. Its versatile menu, live music and spectacular views have made this one of the best bars in Dubai Marina. Cargo also offers one of the best ladies night deals in Dubai.
- Average cost for two: AED 350
- Location: 3rd Floor, Pier 7, Dubai Marina
- Timings: 04:00 pm to 02:00 am (Sunday to Thursday) 12:00 pm to 02:00 am (Friday and Saturday)
- Contact: +971-4-361-8129
SPORTS BARS IN DUBAI MARINA
For all the sports fans, here are the best sports bars in Dubai Marina.
With multiple outlets across the city, Nezesaussi Grill is one of the best sports bars in Dubai. Its walls are adorned with sports motifs, and it is one of the best pubs in Dubai Marina with large screens positioned all around so that sports fanatics can enjoy watching their favourite teams play. They also serve a hearty menu of dishes that go perfectly with the bottled hops.
- Average cost for two: AED 320
- Location: 4th Floor, Address Dubai Marina
- Timings: 12:00 pm to 12:00 am (Saturday to Wednesday) | 04:00 pm to 12:00 am (Thursday and Friday)
- Contact: +971-4-888-3444
ROOFTOP TERRACE & SPORTS LOUNGE
If you are looking for a sports lounge in Dubai Marina that offers outdoor seating and a great selection of Middle Eastern food, look no further than Rooftop Terrace & Sports Lounge. Its cosy ambience and beautiful views from the One&Only Royal Mirage hotel are the perfect pairings for a fun evening.
The Lounge is temporarily shut and will reopen soon.
- Average cost for two: AED 420
- Location: One & Only Royal Mirage, Al Sufouh Road
- Timings: 05:00 pm to 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-399-9999
Nell Gwynne is another popular pub in Dubai Marina that is the perfect place to head to if you are looking for the quintessential British sports bar in Dubai. This English pub serves authentic English pub-grub and comes with several large screens where the live-action is streamed. They also have a pool table and live music offering some great entertainment.
You also have a chance to win some prizes as Nell Gwynne offers one of the best quiz night experiences in Dubai.
- Average cost for two: AED 130
- Location: Lobby Level, Marina Byblos Hotel
- Timings: 11:00 am to 01:00 am (Saturday to Wednesday) | 11:00 am to 03:00 am (Thursday and Friday)
- Contact: +971-4-448-8222
As you can see there are plenty of bars and pubs in Dubai Marina that you can take your pick from. Besides visiting the bars, you can also book yacht experiences in Dubai Marina. There are also some other areas where you can find amazing themed bars in Dubai.
Stay tuned to MyBayut to learn all about the top hotspots in Dubai!