- Abu Dhabi
Properties for sale in Abu Dhabi
- on June 17, 2021AED450,000Hydra Avenue, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1422 sqft
- on June 17, 2021AED880,000Water's Edge, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Hot Investor Deal! Modern living awaits! Stunning Views and Community!11809 sqft
- AED1,600,000Horizon Tower B, Horizon Towers, City Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Value For Money! A Stellar Unit For Your Comfort321,544 sqft
- AED1,899,995Saadiyat Beach Residences Block 4, Saadiyat Beach Residences, Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment
LOWEST PRICE | Exclusive | Big Layout241,799 sqft
- AED1,500,000Arabian Style, Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla
Well Maintained Villa | Rent Not Refundable342,424 sqft
- AED4,099,000Gardenia, Al Raha Golf Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla
Move In Now | Single Row Gardenia | Private Pool445,650 sqft
- AED650,000Tower 1, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment
Own This Beautiful Type A Unit With Balcony12722 sqft
- AED1,550,000MAG 5 Residence (B2 Tower), Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Hot Deal! Move In Today Magnificent City View Apt231,722 sqft
- AED1,350,000The Wave, Najmat Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Invest Now In This Modern and Minimalist Unit221,346 sqft
- AED980,000The Bridges, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Call us | Excellent Cozy Apartment with Balcony.221,033 sqft
- AED800,000The Gate Tower 1, The Gate Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
A Furnished Apartment w/ Sea View + Rental Back12713 sqft
- AED540,000Leonardo Residences, Masdar City, Abu DhabiApartment
HOT PRICE for Investment! Prime Location! Contemporary Designed!Studio1376 sqft
- AED1,650,000MAG 5 Residence (B2 Tower), Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Perfect for Investment! Contemporary 2BR | Remarkable Layout & View!231,722 sqft
- AED1,150,000The Bridges, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
HURRY! Perfect for investment! Fabulous 2 BR | Amazing Layout!221,020 sqft
- AED1,300,000Sun Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Hot Price | Elegant Unit | 2BR+Storage Room|231,316 sqft
- AED1,100,000Al Maha Tower, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Make This Unit Your Next Home | w/ Rent Refund221,108 sqft
- AED6,500,000West Yas, Yas Island, Abu DhabiVilla
Biggest Layout | Corner Luxurious Villa w/ Private Garden569,610 sqft
- AED2,400,000Al Rahba, Al Muneera, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiApartment
Live In This Spacious Unit w/ Full Sea View331,922 sqft
- AED999,990Marina Blue, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Hot Deal | Great Price | Luxurious Apartment | Vacant221,162 sqft
- AED1,625,000Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Value of money I Buy this 3 BHK apartment + Maid room I Big offer342,000 sqft
- AED2,520,000MAG 5 Residence (B2 Tower), Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
No Commission !!! Huge Layout 3BHK + M342,669 sqft
- AED5,100,000Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse
EXCLUSIVE BEACHFRONT l 3BR + MAID TOWNHOUSE343,282 sqft
- AED5,900,000West Yas, Yas Island, Abu DhabiVilla
Stand Alone Villa I Type T2C2 I 4BR + Maids Room + Drivers Room456,813 sqft
- AED650,000Oasis Residences Two, Oasis Residences, Masdar City, Abu DhabiApartment
CASH BUYER OFFER! Perfect choice for investment! Premium Finished!231,064 sqft
Buying a Property in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and is the most financially secure emirate in the country. It is made up of several islands which are scattered along the Persian Gulf. Due to its strong economy, properties in Abu Dhabi have become the top choice for many investors. Being the second most populous emirate after Dubai, Abu Dhabi has a total population of 603,492 as of 2019. Every year, a sizable number of professionals and entrepreneurs move to Abu Dhabi, and for many, this means investing in various projects in the hopes of gaining revenue. With the option of obtaining a mortgage on very-low interest rates, many have moved to Abu Dhabi and have purchased their own villas and apartments.
What Types of Properties are in Abu Dhabi?
The most popular apartment in Abu Dhabi comes with a floor-plan that comes in the form of a 2-bed flat. Typically, a unit in this class will offer 3 baths and 1,550 sq. ft. of floor space. Those interested in buying a house will find many 5-bed villas in Abu Dhabi. The typical 5-bed residential unit will come with 5,484 sq. ft. of floor space and 5 bathrooms. One can also find various types of townhouses for sale in Abu Dhabi. The most popular type of townhouse will ideally have 4 bedrooms and 5 baths with 2,730 sq. ft. of floor space. For investors looking to buy something more luxurious, they could opt for a 5-bed penthouse that will have 8 baths and 9,149 sq. ft. of floor space. For those interested in buying their own office, they will find that the most popular office in Abu Dhabi will have around 1,811 sq. ft. of office space. Shops in Abu Dhabi on average will come with 1,300 sq. ft. of showroom space.
What are the Popular Areas of Abu Dhabi?
The most popular area for buying an apartment in Abu Dhabi is Al Reem Island where a 2-bed apartment tops out as the most popular choice for purchasing a flat. Houses in Yas Island seems to be on the top of the list for investors looking to buy villas. Here, the most in-demand property is the 4-bed villa which typically comes with 5 baths and around 4,632 sq. ft. of floor space. For townhouses, Al Raha Garden is considered a top choice for investment. Here the most popular townhouse comes with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths and an average floor space of 2,741 sq. ft. Penthouses are also a popular investment and Al Reem Island has many options to choose from. Both 4-bed and 5-bed penthouses are equally popular investments. Although there are several offices for rent all across Abu Dhabi, one will notice that only Al Reem Island has freehold offices. The most in-demand offices are situated in Addax Port and these typically come with 1,000+ sq. ft. of space. Al Reem is also a popular location for shops, with floor sizes ranging between 300 sq. ft. to 1,300 sq. ft.
What is the Lifestyle in Abu Dhabi like?
When it comes to glitz and glamour, Abu Dhabi isn't far from its neighbour Dubai. One can find a decent selection of world-class restaurants, trendy bars and clubs. The same goes for malls and shopping venues. For instance, the Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi is a good example. It’s home to several brands such as Ted Baker, Mango, Next, H&M and Prada. Abu Dhabi is also home to Ferrari World which has to world's fastest roller coaster, called Formula Rossa. The roller coaster goes from a speed of 0 to 240 km/h in only 4.9 seconds. One will also find some of the best landmarks in all of UAE here, such as the Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque. This is one of the few mosques where non-Muslims can enter and look at its marvellous architecture. In exploring the heritage of Abu Dhabi, residents will find that falconry is a major part of its culture and a hobby for many Emiratis. A great way to learn more about its culture is by visiting the Heritage Village. It’s a venue where one can find a wealth of historical data, artefacts and cultural practices. For those who want to experience eco-tourism in Abu Dhabi, there are plenty of places one can visit. A good example is Al Ain – a mountainous region in Abu Dhabi. Families looking to settle in Abu Dhabi will find that there are plenty of top-notch educational institutions where their children can study. The emirate has a total of 265 public schools and 185 private schools. Additionally, Abu Dhabi has around 18 higher education institutes and 18 establishments that provide advanced education. For dining and nightlife, one will find some of the best restaurants such as Angar Restaurant which is famous for Indian Food or Villa Toscana which is one of the finest Italian restaurants in the emirate.
What are the Sale Price Trends for Properties in Abu Dhabi?
The most popular 2-bed apartment in Abu Dhabi will demand a price of AED 795k, while a 3-bed and 4-bed unit will cost AED 1.15M and AED 3.8M, respectively. Villas will start from AED 825k while townhouses will cost an average amount of AED 4M. If one is considering to invest in an office space in Abu Dhabi, they will find that an 1,800 sq. ft. office will sell for an average cost of AED 1.6M. On the other hand, a small office offering a floor space of 300 sq. ft. can be purchased for AED 275k. Investors looking to purchase retail shops can expect to pay around AED 275k for a 300 sq. ft. shop while a 1,300 sq. ft. retail store will demand AED 1.1M.