- Abu Dhabi
Properties for sale in Abu Dhabi
- on September 20, 2021AED2,700,000Ansam 1, Ansam, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment342,300 sqft
- on August 23, 2021AED675,000The Bridges, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
A Unit with Balcony and High-end Finishing12662 sqft
- on September 20, 2021AED1,600,000Horizon Tower B, Horizon Towers, City Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Value For Money! A Stellar Unit For Your Comfort321,544 sqft
- on August 25, 2021AED1,100,000Arabian Style, Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla
Good Price | Well-maintained Family Home231,832 sqft
- on September 5, 2021AED850,000Parkside Residence B, Parkside Residence, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Make This Charming Unit Your Next Investment12826 sqft
- AED1,400,000Ocean Terrace Residence, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Hot Deal | 2+M Apartment | Furnished Flat.231,507 sqft
- AED1,150,000Sky Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
One of a kind Sky Pod Home with Rental Back231,084 sqft
- AED2,300,000Arabian Style, Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla
Hot Deal! Corner Arabian Villa with Own Pool553,750 sqft
- AED1,470,000Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla
Single Row | Affordable Price | Upgraded & Special Villa .341,873 sqft
- AED780,000Sigma Towers, City Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Awesome offer! Ready to Move in! Luxurious 1BR! Amazing Area!12796 sqft
- AED750,000Sun Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Hot Price | Luxurious Unit | Great Investment12792 sqft
- AED770,000Water's Edge, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Good Price |Ready Soon | Modern Finishing11699 sqft
- AED1,550,000Arabian Style, Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla
Hot Deal! Family Home That Is Worth The Price342,424 sqft
- AED980,000Marina Heights II, Marina Heights, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
HOT DEAL | EXCELLENT PRICE | HIGH FLOOR | Semi-furnished231,108 sqft
- AED820,000Sun Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Smartly Priced Fancy Flat w/ Rent Refund.12852 sqft
- AED650,000Tower 20, Al Reef Downtown, Al Reef, Abu DhabiApartment
Vacant! A Type C Unit With A Spacious Layout121,016 sqft
- AED1,995,000MAG 5 Residence (B2 Tower), Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Elegant 2+1BR Unit Perfect As Your Next Home322,002 sqft
- AED1,050,000Water's Edge, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Best Deal| 30-70 Payment Plan | Nice View221,045 sqft
- AED1,350,000Sun Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Invest Now! Superb Deluxe 2 BR! Prime Amenities & Community!231,240 sqft
- AED1,750,000Al Hadeel, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiApartment
Invest Now In This Sea View Unit w/ Maid's Room231,516 sqft
- AED690,000The Gate Tower 1, The Gate Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Great Deal | Don't make any delay| Buy Now12658 sqft
- AED800,000Tala Tower, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Ready To Move In Unit With Up To 4 Payments12925 sqft
- AED730,000Ocean Terrace Residence, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Spacious Layout | Perfect Investment | Great Price12904 sqft
- AED780,000Water's Edge, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Outstanding Apartment | Excellent Place | Buy Now.11685 sqft
Popular Searches of Properties for Sale in Abu Dhabi
Buying a Property in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and is the most financially secure emirate in the country. It is made up of several islands which are scattered along the Persian Gulf. Due to its strong economy, properties in Abu Dhabi have become the top choice for many investors. Being the second most populous emirate after Dubai, Abu Dhabi has a total population of 603,492 as of 2019. Every year, a sizable number of professionals and entrepreneurs move to Abu Dhabi, and for many, this means investing in various projects in the hopes of gaining revenue. With the option of obtaining a mortgage on very-low interest rates, many have moved to Abu Dhabi and have purchased their own villas and apartments.
What Types of Properties are in Abu Dhabi?
The most popular apartment in Abu Dhabi comes with a floor-plan that comes in the form of a 2-bed flat. Typically, a unit in this class will offer 3 baths and 1,550 sq. ft. of floor space. Those interested in buying a house will find many 5-bed villas in Abu Dhabi. The typical 5-bed residential unit will come with 5,484 sq. ft. of floor space and 5 bathrooms. One can also find various types of townhouses for sale in Abu Dhabi. The most popular type of townhouse will ideally have 4 bedrooms and 5 baths with 2,730 sq. ft. of floor space. For investors looking to buy something more luxurious, they could opt for a 5-bed penthouse that will have 8 baths and 9,149 sq. ft. of floor space. For those interested in buying their own office, they will find that the most popular office in Abu Dhabi will have around 1,811 sq. ft. of office space. Shops in Abu Dhabi on average will come with 1,300 sq. ft. of showroom space.
What are the Popular Areas of Abu Dhabi?
The most popular area for buying an apartment in Abu Dhabi is Al Reem Island where a 2-bed apartment tops out as the most popular choice for purchasing a flat. Houses in Yas Island seems to be on the top of the list for investors looking to buy villas. Here, the most in-demand property is the 4-bed villa which typically comes with 5 baths and around 4,632 sq. ft. of floor space. For townhouses, Al Raha Garden is considered a top choice for investment. Here the most popular townhouse comes with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths and an average floor space of 2,741 sq. ft. Penthouses are also a popular investment and Al Reem Island has many options to choose from. Both 4-bed and 5-bed penthouses are equally popular investments. Although there are several offices for rent all across Abu Dhabi, one will notice that only Al Reem Island has freehold offices. The most in-demand offices are situated in Addax Port and these typically come with 1,000+ sq. ft. of space. Al Reem is also a popular location for shops, with floor sizes ranging between 300 sq. ft. to 1,300 sq. ft.
What is the Lifestyle in Abu Dhabi like?
When it comes to glitz and glamour, Abu Dhabi isn't far from its neighbour Dubai. One can find a decent selection of world-class restaurants, trendy bars and clubs. The same goes for malls and shopping venues. For instance, the Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi is a good example. It’s home to several brands such as Ted Baker, Mango, Next, H&M and Prada. Abu Dhabi is also home to Ferrari World which has to world's fastest roller coaster, called Formula Rossa. The roller coaster goes from a speed of 0 to 240 km/h in only 4.9 seconds. One will also find some of the best landmarks in all of UAE here, such as the Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque. This is one of the few mosques where non-Muslims can enter and look at its marvellous architecture. In exploring the heritage of Abu Dhabi, residents will find that falconry is a major part of its culture and a hobby for many Emiratis. A great way to learn more about its culture is by visiting the Heritage Village. It’s a venue where one can find a wealth of historical data, artefacts and cultural practices. For those who want to experience eco-tourism in Abu Dhabi, there are plenty of places one can visit. A good example is Al Ain – a mountainous region in Abu Dhabi. Families looking to settle in Abu Dhabi will find that there are plenty of top-notch educational institutions where their children can study. The emirate has a total of 265 public schools and 185 private schools. Additionally, Abu Dhabi has around 18 higher education institutes and 18 establishments that provide advanced education. For dining and nightlife, one will find some of the best restaurants such as Angar Restaurant which is famous for Indian Food or Villa Toscana which is one of the finest Italian restaurants in the emirate.
What are the Sale Price Trends for Properties in Abu Dhabi?
The most popular 2-bed apartment in Abu Dhabi will demand a price of AED 795k, while a 3-bed and 4-bed unit will cost AED 1.15M and AED 3.8M, respectively. Villas will start from AED 825k while townhouses will cost an average amount of AED 4M. If one is considering to invest in an office space in Abu Dhabi, they will find that an 1,800 sq. ft. office will sell for an average cost of AED 1.6M. On the other hand, a small office offering a floor space of 300 sq. ft. can be purchased for AED 275k. Investors looking to purchase retail shops can expect to pay around AED 275k for a 300 sq. ft. shop while a 1,300 sq. ft. retail store will demand AED 1.1M.