- Abu Dhabi
- AED800,000Marina Bay Tower 1, Marina Bay, City Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment11802 sqft
- AED2,400,000The Wave, Najmat Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Alluring Sea View | Incredible Unit | 2 Parking351,929 sqft
- AED850,000Water's Edge, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Fabulous 1BR | Partial Canal Vew | Rented11684 sqft
- AED1,300,000Amaya Towers, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
A Sophisticated Vacant Unit w/ Relaxing Balcony231,151 sqft
- AED2,700,000Soho Square Residences, Soho Square, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiTownhouse
Corner!Pool View! Beautiful Layout!342,837 sqft
- AED1,400,000Water's Edge, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment
High Floor Unit|Comforting Canal View|Own It Now221,074 sqft
- AED800,000The Wave, Najmat Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Vacant Unit | Partial Sea View | Fantastic Deal12985 sqft
- AED800,000Meera Shams Tower 2, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Cracking Deal | Picturesque Full Sea View | Vacant12689 sqft
- AED750,000C4 Tower, City Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
High Floor Unit | Mangrove View | Sensational Deal12944 sqft
- AED2,000,000Water's Edge, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Astonishing Unit | Vacant | Canal Side Community341,407 sqft
- AED1,349,995Sun Tower, Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Hot Deal| Spaciou 2BR | One Year HM & PM Free231,544 sqft
- AED1,559,000Horizon Tower B, Horizon Towers, City Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Ready To Move In | Sparkling View | High Floor341,480 sqft
- AED1,600,000Ansam 1, Ansam, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Captivating Unit | Street View | Ready To Move In221,292 sqft
- AED785,000Marina Blue, Marina Square, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Hot Deal! Massive! Closed Kitchen!12915 sqft
- AED1,200,000Marina Bay Tower 1, Marina Bay, City Of Lights, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
NEGOTIABLE | MANGROVE VIEW | HIGH FLOOR | VACANT231,150 sqft
- AED2,500,000Mediterranean Style, Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla
Corner Single Row Villa with Swimming Pool | Ready to Move562,941 sqft
- AED950,000Reflection, Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Clever Choice | Breath-taking View | Stunning 1BR11710 sqft
- AED750,000Soho Square Residences, Soho Square, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Terrific Studio| Balcony | Majestic Finish QualityStudio1463 sqft
- AED2,600,000Mediterranean Style, Al Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla
Single Row | Corner 5BR+M | Private Pool | Garden562,943 sqft
- AED1,450,000The Wave, Najmat Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Spacious & Bright Apartment for Up to 3 Payments231,280 sqft
- AED1,775,000Water's Edge, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment
High Floor Full Canal View | Very Hot Deal341,499 sqft
- AED950,000Al Zeina Building B, Al Zeina, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiApartment
Beautifully Furnished Unit With Spacious Terrace121,136 sqft
- AED620,000Al Ghadeer Phase II, Al Ghadeer, Abu DhabiApartment
Corner | Brand New | Private Garden | Open Kitchen11567 sqft
- AED900,000Mayan 2, Mayan, Yas Island, Abu DhabiApartment
Stunning Studio | Type S3 | Waterfront livingStudio1506 sqft
Near Abu Dhabi
Popular Searches of Properties for Sale in Abu Dhabi
Buying a Property in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and is the most financially secure emirate in the country. It is made up of several islands which are scattered along the Persian Gulf. Due to its strong economy, properties in Abu Dhabi have become the top choice for many investors. Being the second most populous emirate after Dubai, Abu Dhabi has a total population of 603,492 as of 2019. Every year, a sizable number of professionals and entrepreneurs move to Abu Dhabi, and for many, this means investing in various projects in the hopes of gaining revenue. With the option of obtaining a mortgage on very-low interest rates, many have moved to Abu Dhabi and have purchased their own villas and apartments.
What Types of Properties are in Abu Dhabi?
The most popular apartment in Abu Dhabi comes with a floor-plan that comes in the form of a 2-bed flat. Typically, a unit in this class will offer 3 baths and 1,550 sq. ft. of floor space. Those interested in buying a house will find many 5-bed villas in Abu Dhabi. The typical 5-bed residential unit will come with 5,484 sq. ft. of floor space and 5 bathrooms. One can also find various types of townhouses for sale in Abu Dhabi. The most popular type of townhouse will ideally have 4 bedrooms and 5 baths with 2,730 sq. ft. of floor space. For investors looking to buy something more luxurious, they could opt for a 5-bed penthouse that will have 8 baths and 9,149 sq. ft. of floor space. For those interested in buying their own office, they will find that the most popular office in Abu Dhabi will have around 1,811 sq. ft. of office space. Shops in Abu Dhabi on average will come with 1,300 sq. ft. of showroom space.
What are the Popular Areas of Abu Dhabi?
The most popular area for buying an apartment in Abu Dhabi is Al Reem Island where a 2-bed apartment tops out as the most popular choice for purchasing a flat. Houses in Yas Island seems to be on the top of the list for investors looking to buy villas. Here, the most in-demand property is the 4-bed villa which typically comes with 5 baths and around 4,632 sq. ft. of floor space. For townhouses, Al Raha Garden is considered a top choice for investment. Here the most popular townhouse comes with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths and an average floor space of 2,741 sq. ft. Penthouses are also a popular investment and Al Reem Island has many options to choose from. Both 4-bed and 5-bed penthouses are equally popular investments. Although there are several offices for rent all across Abu Dhabi, one will notice that only Al Reem Island has freehold offices. The most in-demand offices are situated in Addax Port and these typically come with 1,000+ sq. ft. of space. Al Reem is also a popular location for shops, with floor sizes ranging between 300 sq. ft. to 1,300 sq. ft.
What is the Lifestyle in Abu Dhabi like?
When it comes to glitz and glamour, Abu Dhabi isn't far from its neighbour Dubai. One can find a decent selection of world-class restaurants, trendy bars and clubs. The same goes for malls and shopping venues. For instance, the Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi is a good example. It’s home to several brands such as Ted Baker, Mango, Next, H&M and Prada. Abu Dhabi is also home to Ferrari World which has to world's fastest roller coaster, called Formula Rossa. The roller coaster goes from a speed of 0 to 240 km/h in only 4.9 seconds. One will also find some of the best landmarks in all of UAE here, such as the Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque. This is one of the few mosques where non-Muslims can enter and look at its marvellous architecture. In exploring the heritage of Abu Dhabi, residents will find that falconry is a major part of its culture and a hobby for many Emiratis. A great way to learn more about its culture is by visiting the Heritage Village. It’s a venue where one can find a wealth of historical data, artefacts and cultural practices. For those who want to experience eco-tourism in Abu Dhabi, there are plenty of places one can visit. A good example is Al Ain – a mountainous region in Abu Dhabi. Families looking to settle in Abu Dhabi will find that there are plenty of top-notch educational institutions where their children can study. The emirate has a total of 265 public schools and 185 private schools. Additionally, Abu Dhabi has around 18 higher education institutes and 18 establishments that provide advanced education. For dining and nightlife, one will find some of the best restaurants such as Angar Restaurant which is famous for Indian Food or Villa Toscana which is one of the finest Italian restaurants in the emirate.
What are the Sale Price Trends for Properties in Abu Dhabi?
The most popular 2-bed apartment in Abu Dhabi will demand a price of AED 795k, while a 3-bed and 4-bed unit will cost AED 1.15M and AED 3.8M, respectively. Villas will start from AED 825k while townhouses will cost an average amount of AED 4M. If one is considering to invest in an office space in Abu Dhabi, they will find that an 1,800 sq. ft. office will sell for an average cost of AED 1.6M. On the other hand, a small office offering a floor space of 300 sq. ft. can be purchased for AED 275k. Investors looking to purchase retail shops can expect to pay around AED 275k for a 300 sq. ft. shop while a 1,300 sq. ft. retail store will demand AED 1.1M.