- Marina Village
Properties for sale in Marina Village
Locations in Marina Village with Properties
- AED18,000,000Royal Marina Villas, Marina Village, Abu DhabiVilla557,000 sqft
- AED25,000,000Royal Marina Villas, Marina Village, Abu DhabiVilla4420,000 sqft
Modified 4 BR +1 Villa with Private Pool
- AED20,500,000Royal Marina Villas, Marina Village, Abu DhabiVilla5620,000 sqft
Luxurious Villa with Pool and Great View
- AED19,500,000Royal Marina Villas, Marina Village, Abu DhabiVilla48,000 sqft
Hot Offer! Own A Sea Front 4 Bed Royal Marina Villa! Earn Huge ROI
- AED18,500,000Royal Marina Villas, Marina Village, Abu DhabiVilla6917,000 sqft
Luxurious 5 Bedroom Villa with Private Beach Access
- AED1,277,601Wahat Al Zaweya, Marina Village, Abu DhabiResidential Plot
Land in Wahat Al Zawya project , Al Ain.
- AED15,000,000Royal Marina Villas, Marina Village, Abu DhabiVilla6912,960 sqft
Luxurious 6 Bedroom Villa Corner , Maids + Driver Room
- AED19,000,000Royal Marina Villas, Marina Village, Abu DhabiVilla5917,000 sqft
Luxurious 5 Bedroom Villa with Private Beach Access
- AED18,500,000Marina Village, Abu DhabiVilla577,000 sqft
Luxury 5BR villa with sea view and Pool
- AED1,600,000Wahat Al Zaweya, Marina Village, Abu DhabiResidential Plot30,000 sqft
Lands For Sale
Near Marina Village
- Properties for sale in The Marina
- Properties for sale in Nareel Island
- Properties for sale in Al Bateen
- Properties for sale in Al Khalidiyah
- Properties for sale in Al Zaab
- Properties for sale in Al Karamah
- Properties for sale in Airport Street
- Properties for sale in Tourist Club Area (TCA)
- Properties for sale in Al Salam Street
- Properties for sale in Al Nahyan
Buying a Property in Marina Village
Located towards the western edge of the widespread city, Marina Village is a top-tier community inclusive of mostly residential properties, sitting on the Al Kasir Island. Amid all the real estate in Abu Dhabi, Marina Village is one of the only localities that offers breathtaking sights of the open sea. An environmentally friendly development, Marina Village properties have some of the most premium amenities and living facilities.
Types of Properties in Marina Village
A great deal of real estate found in Marina Village is residential, boasting lavish apartments and luxurious villas. Situated next to Lulu Island and at close proximity to the UAE Presidential Palace, the villas for sale in Marina Village are mostly found in the sub-community of Royal Marina Villas, sporting 3 to 4-bedroom units that can be as big as 6,000 to 20,000 sq. ft. Exhibiting classy and modern designs, the houses in Marina Village are quite close to the beach, providing residents easy access to the cool waters of the sea. The apartments, on the other hand, come are mostly made up of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom units that offer living spaces ranging between 1,202 sq. ft to 2,638 sq. ft.
Sale Price Trends for Properties in Marina Village
One of the most sought-after communities in terms of island living, the properties in Marina Village are luxurious, beautifully designed and cost-effect, considering all the features of these units. People thinking of buying the villas in Marina Village should expect to shell out an amount ranging between AED 18,000,000 and AED 25,000,000.
Popular Areas of Marina Village
People living in this community enjoy the personal management services of the community, with Marina Mall right at the core of the island and Emirate Heritage Club also nearby. The Portuguese and Czech embassies are also in the enclosure of the community. The Royal Marina Health Club is at a spitting distance from Marina Village. One will also find Abu Dhabi Sailing & Yacht Club at a relatively short distance, adjacent to the Bill’s Farm Restaurant. There are two famous art galleries on the island, one being the Miraj Islamic Art Gallery next to the Al Kareem Mosque; this can be found off the main Marina Mall Ring Road. The other is the Galarie Hamdan which sits next to the Mirage Marina Restaurant. Residents also frequent Villa Toscana, Villa Beirut, La Brioche, the Havana Café, Escape Restaurant, Mix, Catch, Five Guys and Tony Roma’s; these are the trendiest spots for those looking to dine out in the community. A local Carrefour takes care of your daily grocery needs as well. There are also several hospitals and healthcare centres in the enclave of the community, such as Remax Medical Centre, Burjeel MHPC Marina Medical Centre and Liberty Dental Clinic. There is also the fun-packed BOUNCE Abu Dhabi Trampoline Park that is a must-see in the area. Some of the hottest retail outlets in Marina Village include Sharaf DG, Centerpoint, Splash, Forever 21, Zara Home, Yas Perfumes and Paris Hilton.
Reasons for Investing in Marina Village
People thinking of investing in Marina Village can definitely go over the different luxury residential options the community has to offer. Providing convenient access to some of the most top-notch amenities in the emirate, adding to the rapidly evolving real estate market, making room for more renters - all these points made these properties attractive. Marina Village is easily one of the hottest residential developments in Abu Dhabi, has great projected ROIs, and gives people value for their hard-earned money.