- Al Salam Street
Properties for sale in Al Salam Street
Locations in Al Salam Street with Properties
- AED4,100,000Faya at Bloom Gardens, Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse554,556 sqft
- AED3,975,000Faya at Bloom Gardens, Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse554,883 sqft
Single Row BigPlot Ready 5BR inside City
- AED3,100,000Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse352,140 sqft
3 Bedroom Townhouse with High quality Amenities in Abu Dhabi
- AED4,100,000Faya at Bloom Gardens, Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse564,370 sqft
Brand New 5BR Townhouse with Maid's Room
- AED2,990,000Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse353,222 sqft
Brand new 3 BR | Big Terrace | sea view
- AED3,060,000Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse344,498 sqft
Spacious 3BR Townhouse Good investment !
- AED4,050,000Faya at Bloom Gardens, Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse544,556 sqft
Good Offer! 5BR with Maids Rm. and Garden
- AED2,950,000Faya at Bloom Gardens, Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse332,950 sqft
Prime 3BR TH with Relaxing View for Sale
- AED3,100,000Faya at Bloom Gardens, Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse332,914 sqft
3 BR Townhouse in Faya at Bloom Gardens!
- AED3,500,000Faya at Bloom Gardens, Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiVilla342,915 sqft
3 bedroom Villa for SALE | Faya by Bloom
- AED5,000,000Faya at Bloom Gardens, Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiVilla563,107 sqft
For SALE 5br with Rooftop Terrace - Faya
- AED4,150,000Faya at Bloom Gardens, Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse544,498 sqft
Exclusive 5 bed townhouse in Abu Dhabi!!
- AED2,950,000Faya at Bloom Gardens, Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse342,913 sqft
Hot Deal! Single Row 3BR Townhouse in Salam Street
- AED4,000,000Faya at Bloom Gardens, Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse564,800 sqft
Feel Lavish at every corner 5BR TH w/ maid's room
- AED4,100,000Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse564,556 sqft
Hot Offer for Vacant 5 Bedroom with Private Garden
- AED4,900,000Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse564,923 sqft
Luxurious 5 BR Premium Type with Modern Facilities
- AED3,650,000Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiVilla353,172 sqft
Awesome 3 BR plus Maid Room Villa in Serenity Area
- AED4,300,000Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse554,429 sqft
Beautiful Faya 5 Bedroom Townhouse, at Bloom Garden
- AED3,100,000Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse332,915 sqft
Smart Investment in Faya Brand New 3BR Townhouse
- AED4,500,000Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse574,510 sqft
Brand New 5BR in Bloom Gardens for Sale
- AED2,970,000Faya at Bloom Gardens, Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse342,920 sqft
Best Price|3BR Townhouse|Brand New|Maids
- AED3,100,000Faya at Bloom Gardens, Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse342,127 sqft
Brand New 3BR Townhouse with Great View
- AED3,099,999Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse342,127 sqft
Beautiful Townhouse Available in Bloom Gardens!
- AED6,500,000Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiVilla565,512 sqft
Brand New 5 Bedroom Villa with a Great View !
Near Al Salam Street
- Properties for sale in Al Nahyan
- Properties for sale in Tourist Club Area (TCA)
- Properties for sale in Airport Street
- Properties for sale in Al Karamah
- Properties for sale in Al Mushrif
- Properties for sale in Al Reem Island
- Properties for sale in Al Zaab
- Properties for sale in Al Muroor
- Properties for sale in Al Khalidiyah
- Properties for sale in Al Bateen
Buying a Property in Al Salam Street
Owing to the fact that property prices in Abu Dhabi fell by 3.2% in the third quarter of 2018, house-hunters are buying properties in Abu Dhabi. Many of the properties that people are purchasing lie in the real estate of Al Salam Street, now known as Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Street. Stretching from Sheikh Zayed Bridge to Corniche Road, Salam Street runs through the Robat Street and the main shopping area. An AED 5 billion project, Al Salam Street consists of a 3.6-kilometre tunnel, which is the longest tunnel in the entire Middle East. In addition to that, Al Salam Street also contains an underpass close to Khalifa Park and a long road that connects Sheikh Zayed Street to Al Salam Bridge. Consisting of more than two major residential buildings, including Salam Towers, Salam HQ, Mansour Tower, and Bloom Gardens, Al Salam Street intersects with many streets, such as Saada, Falah, Hamdan, Electra, Mina, Electra and Khalifa Street.
Types of Properties in Al Salam Street
Being a sustainable street in Abu Dhabi, Al Salam Street consists of over 51 property units, out of which there are 27 villas and 32 townhouses. Unrivalled in their living standards, the villas have a built-up area between 2,913 sq. ft. and 10,000 sq. ft. However, the townhouses range between 2,796 sq. ft. and 4,556 sq. ft. Integrating a blend of Italian and Andalusian design aesthetic, the villas consist of 3 to 5 bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom, laundry room, a separate guest room with an attached bathroom, and a kitchen. When it comes to townhouses, they come with 3 to 5 bedrooms, containing an entrance lobby, guest room, well-coordinated living and dining area, maid's room, private garden, swimming pool, and a huge terrace.
Sale Price Trends for Properties in Al Salam Street
As Abu Dhabi grew and developed, so did Al Salam Street. Now, it contains various malls, restaurants, and cafes that offer quality food and products to the occupants. Being located near stunning islands and beaches, such as Al Raha Beach, Saadiyat Island and Al Reem Island, it also offers waterfront living. Thus, if you want to be a part of such a community, buying a unit in Al Salam Street can be the right option for you. The sale trend of villas in Al Salam Street starts from AED AED 3,000,000 and goes up to AED 20,000,000. However, the price of townhouses in Al Salam Street ranges between AED 2,950,000 and AED 4,700,000.
Popular Areas of Al Salam Street
Situated in the vicinity of Al Salam Street, in the Khalifa International Bowling Centre, Lucky Strike Cafe offers American cuisine to its clients. It serves burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, fish and chips, pizzas, wings, nachos, fries, nuggets, and cold beverages. It also hosts various corporate events and birthdays where it serves party meals, buffet style menus, celebration cakes, and ice-cream. Being open from Monday to Sunday from 9 am to the midnight, Lucky Strike also serves desserts that include chocolate bars and Haagen Daz cream cones. Similar to the Lucky Strike Cafe, there is another restaurant called Tinapay that offers more than 50 continental dishes, including special appetizers, salads, soups, and breakfast specials to the customers. It remains open from 9:00 am to 1:00 am from Saturday to Sunday. Situated 8 kilometres off Al Salam Street, there is a famous shopping outlet, Mushrif Mall which contains a three-level complex, spreading over an area of 58,000 sq. m. Catering to all kinds of clients, including expatriates and locals, Mushrif Mall contains over 200 retail outlets, coffee shops, prayer halls, cafeteria, entertainment areas, and a spacious parking enclave.
Reasons for Investing in Al Salam Street
For those working near Abu Dhabi International Airport, living in Al Salam Street is a logical choice. The commute is short and the prices are affordable. In close proximity to the iconic community of Tourist Club Area (TCA) - one of the top 47 construction projects of Abu Dhabi - Al Salam Street is also a major tourist hotspot.