If you’re wondering how to spend your late morning on a weekend in Dubai, one of the things you could do is to plan a brunch reunion with your friends. Brunches in Dubai are exciting affairs complete with free-flowing alcohol and a great selection of food that will satisfy the foodie in you and take you on an eclectic culinary journey.
Make a plan, select a restaurant and indulge in a wide assortment of delights to make the most of your day with these top restaurants for brunch in Dubai.
Best fine dining brunches in Dubai
Brunch prices in Dubai vary based on the type of restaurants you visit. We’ve compiled a list of some of these places based on their price range, where you can enjoy a delicious brunch in Dubai.
Friday brunches in Dubai are extremely popular, but there are several outlets that offer brunch on Saturdays and other days of the week. Here are the best brunches in Dubai available at high-end eateries.
Nobu is one of the popular fine dining restaurants in Dubai. Here you can indulge in a tempting Japenese brunch and sample some of the restaurant’s popular dishes such as black cod miso and the yellowtail with jalapenos. The place offers a tantalising three-hour brunch in Dubai on weekend.
- Brunch cost: AED 345 per person (soft drinks) | AED 435 (alcoholic beverages)
- Brunch timings: Fridays and Saturdays 12:00 pm – 03:00 pm
- Location: Atlantis, The Palm
- Contact: +971-4-426-2626
Another popular brunch in Dubai is at COYA, an exquisite Peruvian restaurant offering a contemporary twist to traditional Peruvian fare. The COYA Dubai brunch offers a good selection of their signature dishes including ceviche, negroni, pisco sours, patatas bravas, sweet corn ice cream and plenty of free-flowing beverages. COYA is one of the top takeaway restaurants in Dubai for those who wish to enjoy a fine meal at home or at the workplace.
- Brunch cost: AED 409 per person (non-alcoholic) | AED 779 (premium package)
- Brunch timings: Fridays 12:30 pm – 04:00 pm
- Location: Restaurant Village, Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, Jumeirah 2, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-316-9600
CARNIVAL BY TRESIND
Carnival is without a doubt one of the most sought-after Indian restaurants in Dubai and their brunch menu is equally popular among patrons. This is where you can enjoy the unique textures and flavoursome dishes from different parts of India served with a modern twist. The Carnival brunch menu has both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- Brunch cost: AED 175 per person the price includes food and Arwa water for both non-vegetarian and vegetarian menus. There are more expensive options if you opt for alcoholic beverages.
- Brunch timings: Friday 12:00 pm and 04:00 pm (last order taken at 03:30 pm)
- Location: Podium Level, Burj Daman DIFC Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-421-8665 | +971-52-242-4262
Located at the bustling Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), BiCE Ristorante is one of the top brunches in Dubai serving Italian classics with unlimited beverages. The palatial restaurant at Hilton Dubai Jumeirah is known for its Italian themed brunch with grilled meats, seafood and live stations.
- Brunch cost: AED 250 per person (soft drinks) | AED 325 per person (house beverages) | AED 450 per person (bubbly)
- Brunch timings: Friday 12:30 pm – 04:00 pm
- Location: Lobby Level, Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
- Contact: +9714-318-2319
Sloane’s at Dubai Marina has a delicious brunch every Friday where foodies can enjoy a delicious spread of delicacies from around the globe. Sushi, sashimi, lobster thermidor, live grill station with tempting sizzling meats are just a few of the wide array of dishes on offer. Little ones can also be a part of Sloane’s Friday brunch with tons of activities including face painting, video games, tabletop games, arts and crafts.
- Brunch cost: AED 395 per person (soft drinks) | AED 495 (alcoholic beverages)
- Brunch timings: Fridays 01:00 pm – 04:00 pm
- Location: Mezzanine Level, Tower 1, Grosvenor House, Dubai Marina, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-317-6000
GARDEN ON 8
Garden on 8 is a well-known bar located in Media One Hotel, Dubai Media City. Based on a gorgeous garden theme, the garden is a great place to hang out and enjoy a brunch in the midst of countless plants, herbs, shrubs and flowers. Besides offering a great Social Distancing Brunch, garden on 8 is one of the most popular themed bars in Dubai as well.
- Brunch cost: Frist Session 299 per person with house drinks and AED 299 per person for premium package | Second Session AED 269 with house drinks and AED 339 for the premium package
- Brunch timings: Fridays 12:00 pm – 07:00 pm
- Location: Media One Hotel, Opposite CNN Building, Dubai Media City, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-427-1000
CAFÉ NIKKI AT NIKKI BEACH RESORT AND SPA
Try one of the best brunch deals in Dubai at Nikki Beach Resort and Spa. Guests like to unwind at Café Nikki’s magnificent dining area. Here you can enjoy the wide selection of beverages, savoury and sweet snacks. Also, try seafood and decadent desserts at the popular Mediterranean bottomless brunch in Dubai.
- Brunch cost: AED 345 per person for alcoholic beverages | AED 245 per person with soft drinks
- Brunch timings: Friday 07:00 pm and 10:00 pm
- Location: Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai, Pearl Jumeirah, Jumeirah 1, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-376-6290
POCKET FRIENDLY BRUNCHES IN DUBAI
Here is a list of the best affordable brunches in Dubai that range between AED 100 to AED 200 per person without alcoholic beverages. These eateries offer a great brunch that’s easy on the pocket.
BISTRO DES ARTS
Bistro Des Arts is a French restaurant perfect for a brunch on weekends . The impressive French buffet has a great selection of cheese, cold cuts, pastries, made to order crepes and plenty of other French breakfast specials. It is undoubtedly one of the most affordable brunches in Dubai on Saturdays.
- Brunch cost: AED 99 per person with juices or soft drinks | AED 199 with alcoholic beverages
- Brunch timings: Friday and Saturday 10:00 am – 02:00 pm
- Location: Marina Walk, Dubai Marina Mall, Marina Promenade, Dubai Marina, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-551-1576
Jazzy Friday at Warehouse is popular with old-timers and young residents of Dubai. Enjoy a lovely afternoon of delicious grub, unlimited beverages and the latest musical hits at this popular Friday brunch restaurant in Dubai. The restaurant also features a tropical bar, where you can mix your own cocktails and enjoy getting inventive with flavours. It is one of the most popular Friday brunches in Dubai.
- Brunch cost: AED 119 per person (all you can eat) | Frosty beverages from AED 23 onwards | American Grape from AED 30 onwards
- Brunch timings: Friday 01:00 pm and 04:30 pm
- Location: Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, Airport Road, Al Garhoud Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-702-2455
If you’re in for a Speakeasy Friday brunch in Dubai, Americano Restaurant at Madinat Jumeirah is a great place to hang out at. The bottomless brunch includes an array of popular dishes like the Hangover benedict, a massive 1.metres long cheese and jalapeno hot dog, juicy and tender wagyu sliders and other American style cuisines.
- Brunch cost: AED 199 for non-alcoholic beverages | AED 249 with wine and beer | AED 299 for sparkling
- Brunch timings: 12:00 pm – 03:00 pm
- Location: Shop G145, Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-584-6475 | +971-4-584-6469
Looking for a great Mexican brunch in Dubai? Head to Tablita, a popular Latino eatery in the city where you can indulge in traditional Mexican fare including tacos, fajita. It is counted amongst the best Mexican restaurants in Dubai. The evening Friday brunch or “drunch” at La Tablita features ceviche and tacos paired with Mexican margaritas and Cantaritos.
- Brunch cost: AED 199 per person onwards
- Brunch timings: Friday 01:00 pm – 05:00 pm
- Location: Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights, Street 20, Umm Hurair, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-553-1212
BELGIAN BEER CAFÉ
Another excellent option for a fantastic brunch at Madinat Jumeirah is Belgian Beer Café. Enjoy one of the best weekend brunches in Dubai with spectacular views of Burj Al Arab and tempting food. Taste authentic Belgian and European cuisine in the heart of Dubai. The Belgian Beer Café has a branch in Dubai Festival City as well as Barsha Heights.
- Brunch cost: AED 195 for non-alcoholic beverages | AED 285 with house beverages| AED 400 for sparkling beverages | Saturday prices: AED 43 for kids aged 4 to 11 years, AED 149 with non-alcoholic beverages, AED 229 with alcoholic beverages
- Brunch timings: 01:00 pm – 04:00 pm
- Location: Shop 16, Level 1, Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-447-0227
THE IRISH VILLAGE
The Irish Village is a popular pub and a great spot for a hearty breakfast brunch in the city. Located in the Al Garhoud district, the Irish Village offers a weekend bottomless brunch with free-flowing house beverages. The brunch dishes include enchiladas, tortellini, butter chicken, green curry and other delicious classics.
- Brunch cost: AED 199 per person with house beverages | AED 99 with soft drinks| AED 59 for kids under 12
- Brunch timings: Friday and Saturday 12:00 pm and 05:00 pm
- Location: Beside Dubai Tennis Stadium, Near Emirates Aviation Training College, Street 31 A, Al Garhoud, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-282-4750
Tong Thai is a contemporary fine dining Thai restaurant known for its delectable selection of premium dishes. The Thai-fest Friday Brunch at Tong Thai brings exquisite flavours from Thailand right here in Dubai. It is one of the most sought-after restaurants in Business Bay offering a delicious Thai brunch in Dubai.
- Brunch cost: AED 195 per person (soft drinks) | AED 345 (house drinks)
- Brunch timings: Fridays 01:00 pm – 04:00 pm
- Location: JW Marriott Marquis Business Bay
- Contact: +971-4-414-3000
Now, you know there are many places to enjoy a brunch in Dubai. So no matter what your culinary tastes are, you can head out to any of these restaurants to experience an exotic brunch in Dubai. If you’re going with your family, make sure to check out these family-friendly brunches in Dubai. They will offer you an opportunity to have a gala time with your kids.
If you want to embark on an epicurean adventure, you can also check out the best seafood restaurants in Dubai to satisfy your craving for seafood.
While most brunches in Dubai with alcohol start from upwards of AED 250, there are a few cheap Dubai brunch offers too that you can take advantage of. You can also try these amazing evening brunches in Dubai for a good time with friends or family.
Besides brunches, try the indulgent tasting menu restaurants in Dubai for a truly unique dining experience. Moreover, you can also visit the top food halls in Dubai serving authentic dishes from local and international artisan restaurants.