We all look forward to spending quality time with our family and enjoy going out for a meal together. With kids around, you often have to think of places where they too can enjoy and have a fun time. Luckily, there are several great places for family-friendly brunches in Dubai that not only serve amazing food but also have activities to keep the children engaged, making sure the whole family gets to spend a great time together. Today, MyBayut brings you a list of the best family-friendly places for brunch in Dubai where your tiny tots can have a gala time while you relax with an amazing spread of food and drinks!
Best family-friendly brunches in Dubai
Here is a list of some of the best family-friendly brunches in Dubai.
Pik Nik, The Westin Mina Seyahi
One of the popular kid-friendly places for brunches in Dubai, Pik Nik is known for its relaxed vibes and waterfront views. You can take a stroll on the white sandy shoreline, lounge on a beanbag and even lie down on the grass as your kids spend their time enjoying snacks, barbeque and drinks.
The quirky joint offers a food basket that has an assortment of dips, salads, cold cuts, sweets, bread, cheese, and dressings. In case, you want to try out something else, you can opt for barbecued meats, hot dogs, tacos, and fish and chips at additional charges. It even features a bouncy castle and various other games that your kids can indulge in.
To cap it all off, there is also live music which is just as entertaining for grown-ups as it is for kids. A fantastic option for parents living in Dubai Marina, this is a great way to unwind during weekends in the city.
- You can avail the family Pik-Nik basket and beach access pass at AED 595.
- Available every Saturday from 11:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Al Sufouh Road, Jumeirah Beach, PO Box No. 213084, Dubai
Art of Brunch, The Fountain
If you are looking for a creative culinary experience, you should definitely visit the Art of Brunch with your children. Located in Bur Dubai, the restaurant features live street food stations where you can experience an eclectic variety of cuisines ranging from European to Asian.
Whether you’re interested in trying out delicacies such as Chorizo Bilbao and Thick Noodles with Chicken or craving for a bit of sushi, The Art of Brunch has a little bit of everything to cater to the cosmopolitan population in the emirate.
For adults, there is a mini projector that plays the classic antics of Charlie Chaplin while the little ones can frolic in the Kid’s Paradise where they can eat, drink, play and engage in different activities like painting, video games and more
- This family-friendly brunch in Dubai costs AED 219 with softs drinks and AED 319 with house beverages.
- The price goes half for children under 16 and is free for children under 12
- Friday brunch starts from noon and goes on till 04:00 pm
- Movenpick Hotel, Oud Metha, Bur Dubai
- +971 4336 6000
Superhero Brunch, The Address Hotel Dubai Marina
The perfect brunch in Dubai where you can take kids is this superhero themed event, where your very own little Iron Man and Wonder Woman can channel their inner superheroes!
With a separate kids’ corner where they can enjoy scrumptious food, such as chips, nuggets, sandwiches and carrot cakes, this family-friendly brunch in Dubai is a fantastic way to keep the kids engaged while you luxuriate in the relaxed weekend vibes.
The restaurant also provides face-painting, magic shows, a bouncy castle and even competitions to select the best-dressed mini superhero! So get ready to see lots of spandex-clad tots as you sip on your drinks and enjoy the spread of delicious hand-carved roasts, comforting curries and fresh sushi!
- Brunch with soft drinks is available at AED 315 and with house beverages at AED 440.
- The prices are half for children aged between 6-12 and kids under six years dine free!.
- Available every Saturday from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Lobby level, Al Marsa Street, 66, Address Hotel, Dubai Marina, 32923 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Friday Brunch, JW Marriott Hotel Dubai
The Friday Brunch in JW Marriott, Deira, is another family-friendly place where your little ones are kept entertained. Known for its culinary delights and creative cooking techniques, this place can offer you a great assortment of Asian, Bavarian and international flavours.
The restaurant also has a separate buffet for children where they can have their own little mini foodie project and decorate their cookies for desserts.
The kids can also enjoy jumping on bouncy castles, playing arcade games and watching movies at this popular Friday brunch in Dubai
- Brunch at AED 199 with soft drinks and AED 299 with house drinks.
- Children under 12 get 60% off, while those under six have to pay no charges
- Every Friday from 12:30 pm to 04:00 pm
- JW Marriott Hotel Dubai, Deira
Bubbalicious, The Westin Mina Seyahi
This Friday brunch is something of a Dubai institution! While known more for its amazing party vibes, Bubbalicious is also a top-notch kid-friendly place for brunch in Dubai that you should definitely consider visiting with your children.
The quirky brunch spot has a children’s corner to keep your little ones engaged, offering a fine spread of culinary masterpieces. You can enjoy sushi, steaks, pasta, and tagines while listening to live music.
- Brunch costs AED 420 with soft drinks, AED 520 with house drinks and AED 620 with champagne, AED 222 for kids under 12, and free for under six
- Opens on Friday from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- The Westin Mina Seyahi, Dubai Marina
Cartoon Brunch, Movenpick
If your kids fancy clicking selfies with Thor or picking out cheese while a Moana cardboard cutout is smiling at them, head straight to the Cartoon Brunch. As the name suggests, Cartoon Brunch will transport your kids to an animated paradise where they can enjoy amazing food, while being surrounded by their favourite cartoon characters.
Your kids will also enjoy the fun Kung Fu sashimi and Mutant Ninja pizzas at this family-friendly brunch in Dubai.
And if you are looking for more fun, don’t forget the face painting, photo booth, colouring mats, and other such activities that your kids can indulge in.
- Brunch starts at AED 179 with soft drinks, AED 289 with house drinks. The good news for parents is that the brunch comes with a 50% discount for kids under 12 and is completely free for those under six!
- Available on Friday from 12.30 pm to 4.00 pm
- Movenpick Hotel, Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Bread Street Brunch
Bread Street Kitchen is one of the best kid-friendly places for brunch in Dubai that has huge sharing platters for starters, main courses, and desserts. The eatery serves a vast variety of food including mini pizzas, classic roast dishes, and fresh seafood.
To keep the kids busy, the restaurant also features children-friendly activities like mini cooking classes, face painting, bouncy castles, and a Willy Wonka-style sweet shop.
For those kids who love learning about marine creatures, this famed Gordon Ramsay restaurant in Atlantis is close to The Lost Chambers Aquarium. Take your kids to this popular attraction in Dubai and observe the wide variety of aquatic life.
- Brunch starts at AED 240 with soft drinks, AED 355 with house drinks, AED 105 for children
- Open from Sunday to Thursday between 12:00 pm to 3:30 pm and 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm and 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm to 11:30 pm on Friday and 12:00 pm to 10:30 pm on Saturday.
- Atlantis The Palm, Palm Jumeirah
Friday Family Brunch, Al Bahou
A multi-cuisine family-friendly brunch in Dubai with a selection of contemporary dishes and dedicated entertainment arenas for children, the Friday Family Brunch is a popular choice. While the older ones are enjoying their food, the little ones get an opportunity to be a part of many fun activities, such as face painting.
- The brunch option with soft beverages costs AED 325, while at the option with unlimited selected house beverages is AED 445 and AED 630 will get you unlimited house beverages along with French bubbly.
- The cost for children aged 6-12 is AED 170, while kids under six go free.
- Opens on Friday between 12:30 pm to 04:00 pm.
- Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel, Ibn Battuta, Jebel Ali
Legends Friday Brunch, Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club
Legends offers a buffet style family-friendly Friday brunch in Dubai with a variety of starters and sushi, along with an à la carte dining option. The restaurant also has a kids play area and a candy floss station to keep your tiny tikes entertained.
- Brunch starts from AED 285 with soft drinks, AED 395 with house drinks, and AED 450 with sparkling wine
- Starts from Saturday to Thursday at 7:00 pm to 12:00 pm and 12:00 am to 3:30 pm and 7:00 pm to 12:30 am on Friday
- Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club, Dubai Creek
Dukesy Brunch, Palm Jumeirah
Close to the residents in Palm Jumeirah, the Dukesy Brunch is another fantastic child-friendly option in the city. Foodies will enjoy the tasty salads, Arabian classics and a fine spread of desserts. Besides that, it also has assorted sandwiches, pasta, grilled chicken, lamb, pancakes, steaks, and pizzas.
Kids can enjoy themselves on bouncy castles, make sand castles, play five-a-side football on the beach, go wild on the trampoline, get their face painted and also try out cupcake decorating.
If this is not enough, there is also a three hours’ free access to kids’ club for kids aged 3-12 where they can play Playstation, watch movies, enjoy at an outdoor play area with climbing frames and a jungle gym, whilst also enjoying the sight of a lazy river.
- Brunch from AED 195 with soft drinks, AED 375 with house beverages, and AED 97 for kids aged 6-12, and free for kids under six
- Opens on Fridays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Dukes Dubai, Palm Jumeirah
Ronda Locatelli Brunch, Atlantis The Palm
Going to Ronda Locatelli Brunch during the afternoon is a great way to spend the weekend with the family. Your kids will have a lot of interesting things to indulge in at this popular family-friendly brunch in Atlantis.
They will get to make their own pizzas, dip into the art studio or enjoy the tricks performed by the in-house magician. Crafted by celebrity chef Giorgio Locatelli, their mouth-watering Italian food, served in sharing-style courses is the perfect way to relax and unwind with family.
Surrounded by olive tree-lined gardens, the restaurant is a great spot for a fun weekend brunch with the kids.
- Brunch at AED 195 with soft drinks, AED 295 with house beverages, and free for kids under 11
- Opens from Thursday to Tuesday from 12:30 to 4:30 pm and 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm.
- Atlantis The Palm, Palm Jumeirah
Flow Kitchen Brunch, Fairmont The Palm
The Flow Kitchen Brunch at Fairmont, located in Palm Jumeirah, is one of the most amazing places to be with the family. The little ones get to enjoy activities like face-painting, balloon-twisting, and magic shows.
The adults, in the meantime, can relax and enjoy their buffet of Asian dim sum and Peking duck, rib-eye steaks, Yorkshire pudding, and Brazilian churrasco; all while enjoying the panoramic views of the Dubai Marina.
- Brunch at AED 295 with soft drinks, AED 395 with house beverages, AED 148 for kids aged six to 12, and free for the under- five little diners.
- Monday to Sunday from 6:00 am to 11:00 am, 12:00 pm to 3:30 pm and 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm.
- Fairmont The Palm, Palm Jumeirah
Yalumba at Le Meridien
Considered one of the best family-friendly places for brunch in Dubai, Yalumba at Le Meridien has a great buffet brunch that serves up a vast variety of international dishes, such as eggs benedict, lobsters, mussels and steaks.
On weekends, there is a special kids’ buffet and games for children in the designated kids’ corner, with staff on hand to entertain them.
- Brunch costs AED 119 with soft drinks with kids under 12 going free of cost
- Opens Monday to Sunday from 5:30 am to 10:30 am, 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm and 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm
- Le Meridien, Garhoud
Located in Deira, Medley is also one of the top places to have brunch with your family. You can enjoy various gastronomic delights there including Scottish smoked salmon, lentil soup, chicken-avocado burger, tempura prawns, pasta, pizza, panini and a variety of healthy salads.
They even have a separate menu for kids so while you are digging into a steaming bowl of soup, your little ones can enjoy penne bolognese, pizza, fish fingers, burgers or more.
- Brunch costs AED 390 with free-flowing hops, AED 295 with house beverages, AED 195 with soft drinks
- Friday from 12:30 pm to 04:00 am
- Level One, Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre Hotel, Near City Centre Metro Station, Deira City Centre Area
So if you are looking to spend some quality time with the family, try these awesome child-friendly brunches in Dubai. Not only will your kids feel happier, but you will also feel energised after a day with your loved ones. If you are looking for more things to do together as a family around the city, check out these interesting kid-friendly places in Dubai.