Don’t we all just love a good weekend brunch? Catching up with friends and family over delicious food and tasty drinks – it doesn’t get much better than that. But, fun as they are, we all know that the highest-profile brunches can be a bit pricey, especially if you’re taking the whole family along for the ride. It’s for that reason that there are a number of restaurants and bars throughout the city offering great brunches at budget-friendly prices. Are you looking for a cheap brunch in Dubai? Our ultimate list has you covered.
TOP AFFORDABLE BRUNCHES IN DUBAI
When it comes to a cheap brunch in Dubai, Claypot is as good as it gets. The bottomless brunch includes a delightful spread of traditional Indian food prepared with spices, condiments and tadka (adding onions, dried spices or aromatics – fried in oil – on the top of a dish). Considered to be one of the best Indian restaurants in Dubai, it also offers live performances.
- Price: AED 59 (You can also upgrade to get four house drinks for AED 119)
- Location: Citymax Hotel – Bur Dubai
- Timings: Saturday, 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-526-9394
BISTRO DES ARTS
One of the best budget deals for brunches in Dubai is the buffet at Bistro des Arts. The French-themed brunch offers freshly baked bread, croissants, lots of cheese and pastries along with crepes as well as the main course. This popular eatery is widely acknowledged to be one of the best breakfast places in Dubai Marina.
- Price: Starting from AED 119
- Location: Dubai Marina Promenade
- Timings: Saturdays 10:00 am to 03:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-551-1576
This all-you-can-eat buffet brunch in Dubai invites you to a fun-filled afternoon with music, delicious food, old-school Irish charm and add-on beverages.
- Price: AED 175 non-alcoholic, AED 190 soft beverages and three glasses of draught beer, AED 275 free-flow on selected premium beverages.
- Location: Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre – Garhoud
- Timings: Sundays 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-702-2455
For those of you who love a good pizza and some live entertainment with it to keep the party going – PizzaExpress Live is your place to be. Bringing you unlimited starters and garlic butter dough balls along with a choice of the main course – we’re definitely adding this to the list. Plus, they have pizza and loads of it! The “Sunday Funday” brunch also includes a magic show, pizza making and face painting. PizzaExpress Live is known for serving some of the best pasta in Dubai.
- Price: Starting from AED 149 with soft beverages (Kids aged 5 and under can eat for free)
- Location: Multiple branches including Ibn Battuta Mall
- Timings: Sunday, 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-368-5134 (Ibn Battuta Mall branch)
INTERSECT BY LEXUS
If you’re looking for à la carte budget-friendly brunches in Dubai, head over to Intersect by Lexus. For a price of less than AED 200, you can enjoy unlimited starters (both hot and cold) and desserts, along with soft drinks and your choice of entrée or opt for their Friday brunch. The live music keeps the ambience pleasant!
- Price: Starting from AED 160 with soft drinks
- Location: Gate Village 7 – DIFC
- Timings: Friday, 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Contact: +971-4-355-9524
BELGIAN BEER CAFE
You can also find some good brunches in Dubai at Belgian Café. The European-style feast consists of traditional Belgian dishes. You can pick your favourites combined with your choice of draught beer. Make sure to check them before you head out.
- Price: Starts at AED 249
- Location: Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Timings: Saturdays 02:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-447-0227
Taco your weekend away at Loca. The restaurant brings you a delicious variety of tacos, fajitas, enchiladas, nachos and all things Mexican with upbeat music and bags of flavour. This budget brunch in Dubai happens every Saturday.
- Price: AED 155 without alcohol | AED 245 with alcohol
- Location: Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa – Jumeirah 1
- Timings: Saturdays 12:00 pm to 05:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-346-1111
Indulge in El Sur’s authentic array of mouthwatering tapas. Known to be one of the best upscale restaurants in Dubai Marina, this Spanish culinary affair will leave you wanting more with the delightful paellas and other Spanish delicacies. This competitively priced brunch was introduced in March 2019 to compete with other cheap brunches in Dubai.
- Price: Starts at AED 199 with soft drinks | AED 70 for kids aged between 6 and 11 years
- Location: The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina – Dubai Marina
- Timings: Sundays 12:30 pm to 03:30 PM
- Contact: +971-4-511-7373
THE TAP HOUSE
If you’re looking for beachfront budget brunches in Dubai, try The Tap House. Enjoy a 3-course gastropub meal. Try their crispy calamari with the pimento dip or delve into the deliciousness of their succulent Southern-fried chicken. There is plenty on the menu to choose from.
- Price: Starts at AED 185 with soft drinks
- Location: Club Vista Mare – Palm Jumeirah
- Timings: Fridays 12:00 pm to 04:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-514-3778
ARE THERE ANY RESTAURANTS THAT OFFER BRUNCH DEALS FOR FAMILIES?
Yes, you will be delighted to know that there are plenty of eateries that offer family brunches in Dubai such as The Fountain, El Chapo and Royal China.
WHICH NEW FINE DINING RESTAURANTS SHOULD YOU VISIT IN DUBAI?
Brasserie Boulud, Bull & Bear and Ce La Vi are amongst the top new fine dining restaurants in Dubai.
That’s a wrap on our list of the best places to enjoy a cheap brunch in Dubai. Have yourselves a great time!
Keep in mind that some of the places on our list do not have separate children’s menus, so it might be worth checking out these kids-friendly brunch options in Dubai.
Are you a big-time carnivore? If you’re nodding right now, then you’re gonna love the juicy and tender cuts being served up at Dubai’s top steakhouses. Special occasion? Dubai’s best high-end restaurants won’t disappoint.