Looking for the best restaurants in Business Bay/ We have zeroed in the top options from this bustling neighbourhood. So the next time you are asking yourself, ‘which are the best restaurants near me’ and you are in the Business Bay neighbourhood, pop over to one of these great dining outlets.
The culinary landscape in Dubai features some of the most delectable treats from around the world. Whether it’s caviar in a fancy fine-dining restaurant or amazing street food from lesser-known cafeterias, there’s plenty to experience in the city for true blue foodies. While many pockets in the city are well-known for their array of eateries, few districts in Dubai offer as many options as Business Bay. So the next time you feel like indulging in your gourmet tastes, check out some of these top restaurants in Business Bay for an unforgettable experience.
LOOKING FOR ‘RESTAURANTS NEAR ME’ IN BUSINESS BAY? TAKE A LOOK AT THE BEST OPTIONS!
Whether you are a resident of Business Bay, an expat looking for a pocket-friendly restaurant nearby or a frequent visitor of the area, you will be glad to know this commercial and residential district of Dubai has several restaurants and café’s galore. Try some of these top restaurants in Business Bay and have a gala time with friends, family and colleagues.
Thai cuisine is favoured by many and is particularly popular in the UAE. Located in JW Marriot Marquis, Tong Thai is one of the most authentic Thai restaurants in Business Bay. This restaurant is known for its unique regional dishes, street foods and other authentic classic flavours of Bangkok. From their beautiful ornate Thai décor to unparalleled customer service, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that this Thai restaurant in Business Bay has got everything to satisfy a hungry soul. When you visit, this charming little fine dining restaurant will surely make you feel like you’re having a meal in Thailand. If you are residing in Downtown Dubai or staying in Business Bay, just head over to this trendy eatery to experience all the delectable flavours of Thai cuisine.
- Must try: Panang Kung, Lobsters, Pad Thai, Crispy Sea Bass, Grilled Beef, Steamed Purple Chicken Dumplings and Crispy Tiger Prawns
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel – Sheikh Zayed Rd – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Open daily, 6 pm-midnight
If you love Japanese food, you should definitely dine at Izakaya, housed in the JW Marriott Marquis, at Business Bay. It is a Japanese style casual bar offering an interesting range of dishes. The special thing about this restaurant is that they offer fresh and delicious sushi along with some interesting themed events.
- Every Wednesday from 6 pm to midnight they have Kinyobi Night where you can enjoy street-style Japanese food which is an appetising fusion of fast food and bar eats.
- They also serve an exceptional pairing of Sake and Sochu for the Kinyobi Night at Izakaya. Their ambience is edgy, with dark lighting, neon colours and a friendly hostess preparing fresh wasabi at tables.
- They also have separate dining rooms for special family occasions and romantic dinners in an intimate setting. Altogether, this is one of the popular restaurants in Business Bay that offers an exciting and upbeat environment to chill out after a tedious day at work.
- Must try: Dynamite Rolls, Karaage (Deep-fried chicken), Sashimi (sliced raw fish, Agedashi-Tofu (Deep-fried tofu with soup), Yakitori (grilled chicken), Crazy Maki -Spicy Tuna with Avocado
- 5th Floor, JW Marriott Marquis Hotel – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Open daily from 06:00 pm-midnight
- Phone: +971- 4-414-3000
3- KITCHEN 6
If you are looking for buffet restaurants in Business Bay, Kitchen 6 has you covered! As the name suggests, this restaurant has six individual kitchens featuring all different cuisines ranging from Asian delicacies, traditional Indian dishes, Arabic specialities, delicious sushi, international buffets, Middle Eastern grills, European bread, Italian delights, and a wide variety of delectable desserts. This is one of the best Business Bay restaurants where you can indulge yourself with an exceptional fine dining experience. A pleasant ambience and excellent customer service make this a great choice for families, couples, friends and even business associates to dine together.
- Must Try: Sushi, Butter Chicken, Lamb, Pasta, Hummus, Iftar Buffet, Tikka, Breakfast Buffet
- Level 1, JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Business Bay, Dubai 121000
- 06:00 am – 11:00 am
4- Waka Restaurant & Bar – The Oberoi
Waka is a casual dining restaurant and bar which has introduced the true taste of Latin American flavours and culture to the spectacular culinary landscape in Dubai. This trendy restaurant is located right in the heart of The Oberoi hotel and has become a foodies’ favourite in a short span of time. The unique fusion of North Peruvian dishes with Japanese flavours has made this Business Bay restaurant stand out from other options in the area. This is a good place to dine out in a cosy environment and enjoy lovely live jazz music. Their oh-so-special menu includes multiple tantalising treats such as Ceviches, Makis, Tiradito, Tacos, Tapas, Salads, and more.
- Must Try: Mushrooms, Salmon, Mushrooms Anticucho, Lamb Chops
- Lobby Level, The Oberoi, Business Bay, Dubai
- Today 06:00 pm – 01:30 am
Craving for Paneer tikka masala and Shahi Nihari? If yes then get ready to indulge yourself into a gastronomic journey of complex flavours and mouth-watering spices through India. One of the popular fine dining restaurants in Business Bay, Ananta is the perfect hot spot to experience an immensely tasty and authentic Indian fare. Roasted Chicken is one of the most talked about dishes in Ananta. This luxurious dining outlet has a view of the beautiful water fountains and is bedecked with royal décor, making it an ideal spot to spend a relaxing evening with family and friends.
- Must Try: Chicken Tikka, Aloo Mutter Methi Malai mutter, Chicken Tikka, and Lal Mass, Truffle Paneer Bhurji, Dal Tarka
- Lobby Level, The Oberoi, Al Amal St, Business Bay
- 12:30 pm to 03:00 pm, 07:00 pm to 11:00 pm
6- PRIME 68
Located on the 68th floor of the JW Marriot Marquis hotel in Business Bay, Prime 68th offers breath-taking panoramic views along with elegant interiors and mouth-watering steaks. Often regarded as one of Dubai’s premier steakhouses, this restaurant in JW Marriott Marquis, the second tallest hotel in the world, is well-known for its Fillet, Striploin and Rib Eye steaks. Enjoy impromptu family gatherings and special ladies and gents days at this popular restaurant in Business Bay.
- Must try: Striploin, Rib Eye, Fillet, Cedar Plank Roasted Loch Duarte Salmon
- 68th Floor, Tower A, JW Marquis
- Open daily, 06:00 pm-midnight
That’s our roundup of the six top restaurants in Business Bay for fine dining! If you are looking for more foodie inspiration from around the city, don’t forget to also check out some of the best top Indian restaurants in Dubai, or pop over to these awesome eateries with a view!