- Popular Rooftop Restaurants
- Indian Rooftop Restaurants
- Cheap Rooftop Restaurants
- Other Rooftop Restaurants
Want to enjoy great food, refreshing drinks and epic views of Dubai’s glittering skyline? There’s no better way of experiencing the quintessence of Dubai than dining at one of the many stunning rooftop restaurants. Here is a list of some of the best rooftop restaurants in Dubai that will have you desperate to book a table straight away!
POPULAR ROOFTOP RESTAURANTS IN DUBAI
THE BURJ CLUB ROOFTOP
Starting our list of best rooftop restaurants in Dubai is the Burj Club Rooftop. Located in the iconic Burj Khalifa, this rooftop lounge is the absolute highlight of rooftop dining in Dubai. Their bar menu consists of a variety of appetizers, mains and expertly crafted drinks. The Burj Club Rooftop also has a separate menu for kids. You can enjoy Italian, American and Arabian cuisines at this top Downtown Dubai rooftop restaurant.
- Average cost for two: AED 425 | AED 53 (pint of beer)
- Location: The Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai
- Timings: 06:00 am – 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-888-3900
Prepare to be stunned by the uninterrupted views of the Dubai Marina skyline from this rooftop restaurant in Dubai. The Penthouse is an adults-only day club and evening lounge in the uber-trendy FIVE Palm Jumeirah. This rooftop lounge and bar offers an eclectic menu. You can enjoy hot and cold mezze, flatbreads, grilled delicacies and an assortment of sushi.
- Average cost for two: AED 400 | AED 50 (pint of beer)
- Location: FIVE Palm Jumeirah
- Timings: 04:30 pm – 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-455-9989
Al Dawaar earns a spot on the list as the only revolving rooftop restaurant in Deira and Dubai. You can dine on the 25th floor of the Hyatt Regency Dubai amidst beautiful views of the iconic skyscrapers. Al Dawaar offers a sprawling buffet, featuring delicacies from around the globe.
- Average cost for two: AED 400 | AED 49 (pint of beer)
- Location: 25th Floor, Hyatt Regency Dubai, Naif, Deira
- Timings: 06:30 pm – 11:30 pm | Fri: 12:30 pm – 11:30 pm
- Contact: +971-4-209-6913
Located in oh-so-chic Pier 7, Atelier M is the best of rooftop restaurants in Dubai Marina. Atelier M is spread across three floors – with its gorgeous rooftop terrace as the crowning jewel. Dine on Mediterranean and French cuisine amidst a grand setting at this restaurant in Dubai Marina.
- Average cost for two: AED 480 | AED 43 (pint of beer)
- Location: 7th Floor, Pier 7, Dubai Marina
- Timings: 06:00 pm – 02:00 am | Tue and Thu: 06:00 pm – 03:00 am | Fri: 01:00 pm – 03:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-450-7766
INDIAN ROOFTOP RESTAURANTS IN DUBAI
THE LEELA ROOFTOP
The Leela Rooftop is one of the most affordable rooftop restaurants in Dubai. This rooftop restaurant serves Indian and Continental cuisines. You can enjoy salads, vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes along with shisha and drinks.
- Average cost for two: AED 195 | AED 30 (pint of beer)
- Location: The Leela Hotel, Port Saeed Street, Deira City Centre Area
- Timings: 06:30 pm – 03:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-526-0184
THE ROOFTOP – MERCURE GOLD HOTEL
Located on Al Mina Road, The Rooftop is perfect for those who want to enjoy views of Dubai’s skyline. The restaurant has a curated menu that features mezze, salads, sandwiches, burgers and so much more! Love shisha? The Rooftop also offers flavourful shisha in Dubai.
- Average cost for two: AED 250 | AED 45 (pint of beer)
- Location: Mercure Gold Hotel, Al Mina Road
- Timings: 05:00 pm – 03:00 am | Thu-Fri: 05:00 pm – 04:00 am
- Contact: +971-50-132-3479 | +971-4-352-3975
ESTRELLAS ROOFTOP LOUNGE
Looking for Indian rooftop restaurants in Bur Dubai? Check out this beautiful restaurant-cum-lounge in old Dubai. Apart from a wide range of mocktails and drinks, you can bask in their delectable food menu that includes dal makhni, kadhi paneer and so much more!
- Average cost for two: AED 360 | AED 40 (pint of beer)
- Location: Rooftop, The Canvas Hotel, Near Port Rashid, 23 Kuwait Street, Mankhool
- Timings: 06:00 pm – 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-526-9296
CHEAP ROOFTOP RESTAURANTS IN DUBAI
As the name suggests, Turkish Village is all about the flavourful Turkish cuisine. From mezze platters to mouth-watering kebabs, the restaurant is nothing short of exquisite. Their Turkish breakfast is all the rage in Dubai Festival City and Jumeirah 1!
- Average cost for two: AED 150
- Location: Multiple including Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 11:45 pm
- Contact: +971-4-344-9955
PURE SKY LOUNGE
Fancy dining outdoors with the stunning views of Bluewaters Island Dubai? Head to Pure Sky Lounge in Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR). Located on the 35th floor, this rooftop lounge in Dubai is perfect to view a gorgeous sunset over the Arabian Gulf. Pure Sky Lounge has a selection of Asian and Continental delicacies.
- Average cost for two: AED 360 | AED 42 (pint of beer)
- Timings: 05:00 pm – 02:00 am | Wed-Fri: 05:00 pm – 03:00 am | Sun-Mon: closed
- Location: Level 35, Hilton Dubai The Walk, Bahar, Jumeirah Beach Residence
- Contact: +971-4-374-7888
A rooftop bar in Dubai, Tomo is the perfect vantage point for the city’s spectacular sunsets. The food served here is pretty amazing too. Tomo brings the real Japanese taste to Dubai. The team of skilled chefs at Tomo prepares authentic delicacies such as sushi, sashimi and wagyu. Prepared with the finest ingredients, each of the dishes at this Japanese restaurant in Dubai will have you coming back for more!
- Average cost for two: AED 360 | AED 34 (pint of beer)
- Location: Raffles Dubai, Wafi City, Umm Hurair 2
- Timings: 12.30 pm – 11.30 pm
- Contact: +971-4-357-7888
Offering spectacular views of Burj Khalifa, Cabana is a must-visit rooftop restaurant in the Address Dubai Mall. You can enjoy the sheer delight of al fresco dining at Cabana with their fine spread of food and exotic beverages!
- Average cost for two: AED 390 | AED 48 (pint of beer)
- Location: Address Dubai Mall, Mohammad Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-438-8888
OTHER ROOFTOP RESTAURANTS IN DUBAI
In addition to those already mentioned, there are many restaurants or rooftop bars in Dubai. The most popular of them are:
- Uptown Bar & Restaurant
- Asia Asia
- Clap Dubai
- Al Sarab Rooftop Restaurant Dubai
- VII Terrace Bar and Lounge (Conrad rooftop restaurant Dubai)
- Eve Penthouse & Lounge | Rooftop Bar
- Cielo Sky Lounge | Rooftop Bar
- Level 47 Rooftop Bar and Lounge
- Above 2.0
- Folly by Nick & Scott
- La Mezcaleria
What are the most inexpensive rooftop Indian restaurants in Dubai with a view?
You can head to The Rooftop in Mercure Gold Hotel, Mitra or Sky Garden in Garden Inn to experience cheap rooftop dining in Dubai.
Are there any rooftop restaurants in Dubai near Burj Khalifa?
The Treehouse and Level 43 Sky Lounge lie less than ten minutes away from Burj Khalifa.
Are there any romantic rooftop restaurants in Dubai?
Al Dawaar and Pure Sky Lounge are some of the most romantic rooftop restaurants in Dubai.
That wraps up our list of popular rooftop restaurants in Dubai. We hope you have a fantastic time and create memories that will last a lifetime! Similar to Dubai, there are many rooftop restaurants in Abu Dhabi as well. You can also check out the list of romantic restaurants Sharjah.
For a slightly different but equally memorable experience, you can head to Dubai’s unique concept restaurants as well.
Which of these restaurants do you plan to visit next? Let us know in the comments below.