Located in the heart of Dubai Marina, Pier 7 is a signature building that houses six fantastic fine dining restaurants offering a variety of cuisines. Whether you’re looking for British pub grub or some Peruvian specials, the Pier 7 restaurants have you covered with a delicious array dishes from all around the world.
Pier 7 Restaurants in Dubai Marina
Enjoying a prime location in Dubai Marina, Pier 7 is conveniently located for foodies residing in he area. The restaurants in Pier 7 are mostly open throughout the week for lunch, brunch, dinner and even after hours.
Without further delay, let’s take a detailed look at the restaurants in Pier 7, Dubai Marina, and all that they have to offer.
Atelier M is the best places in Dubai to enjoy contemporary international cuisine. Located on the top floor of Pier 7, is a chic eatery excellent for catching up with your loved ones over fancy cocktails in the Art Deco-inspired lounge and a delicious meal on the rooftop terrace.
The Atelier M menu comprises exquisite dishes including appetisers, main course, sides and desserts, along with some delectable Chef’s specials. The restaurant is also home to one of the best bars in Dubai Marina.
- Must Try: Truffle, seafood, Atelier M gourmet pizza, black onyx rib eye
- Cost for Two: AED 480 without alcohol | AED 43 (beer pint)
- Location: 7th floor Dubai Marina United Arab Emirates.
- Timing: 06:00 pm – 02:00 am | Tuesday and Thursday: 06:00 pm – 03:00 am | Friday: 01:00 pm to 03:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-450-7766
Asia Asia Restaurant & Lounge serves delicious Asian cuisine inspired by the ancient Spice Route. The restaurant interior is elegantly decorated with unique artefacts, while the lounges emulate the best of exotic destinations such as Shanghai, Macau, Thailand and Kyoto – each offering a unique atmosphere to the guests.
At Asia Asia restaurant Pier 7, Dubai, you can entice your taste buds with a fusion of Pan Asian delicacies and the finest cocktails. This award-winning Pier 7 restaurant is one of city’s finest dining destinations and is known for hosting popular sushi buffets in Dubai.
- Must Try: Salmon carpaccio, maki, sashimi and shrimp tempura
- Cost for Two: AED 360 with alcohol | AED 55 (beer pint)
- Location: 6th Floor
- Timing: 06:00 pm – 01:00 am | Friday: 01:00 pm – 01:00 pm | Saturday: 02:00 pm – 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-276-5900
Abd El Wahab
Abd El Wahab is a traditional Lebanese restaurant at Pier 7. With its oriental décor of brass ornaments and Damascene walls, this restaurant is named after a street in Beirut.
Praised for their quick service and friendly staff, Abd El Wahab restaurant Pier 7 offers fresh and authentic Lebanese classics, including grills, mezze and a variety of seafood dishes. You can choose to enjoy the delicious flavours of Lebanon indoor or on the terrace outside with stunning views of the surroundings.
- Must Try: Baby octopus provencal, Lebanese bread, spicy potatoes and seafood
- Average Cost for Two: AED 140 without alcohol | AED 35 (beer pint)
- Location: 5th Floor
- Timing: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-432-5782 | +971-4-432-5772
The Scene by Simon Rimmer
The Scene restaurant at Pier 7 Dubai Marina is a great option if you are looking some British favourites. This classic English pub-restaurant with a countryside appeal features a casual seating area and an al fresco terrace with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf and Dubai Marina.
This Pier 7 restaurant is where you can indulge in wholesome pies, steaks and of course the delicious fish and chips. For the residents of Dubai Marina apartments The Scene is a popular watering hole that is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. because of that it is highly recommended to book in advance.
- Must Try: Cocktails, burgers, fish and chips, sticky toffee pudding, pies
- Average Cost for Two: AED 370 with alcohol | AED 45 (beer pint)
- Location: 4th Floor
- Timing: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am | Weekends 10:00 am to 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-422-2328
Cargo at Pier 7 serves a delectable Asian cuisine with innovative cocktail selections. The restaurant’s modern, industrial interiors complement’s its fantastic wooden crate back-bar. When the weather permits, guests can also enjoy their food on the restaurant’s terrace with beautiful views of the marina.
The Cargo Restaurant Pier 7 menu includes a mix of Thai, Japanese and Chinese favourites. You can enjoy everything from sushi and crispy chilli beef to Thai green curry and Sichuan chicken. Pair your food with a refreshing cocktail from the restaurant’s bar menu and you’ll have a dining experience to remember.
- Must Try: Sushi, cocktails, dynamite shrimps, pad Thai, spring rolls
- Average Cost for Two: AED 350 with alcohol | AED 49 (beer pint)
- Location: 3rd Floor
- Timing: 12:00 pm – 02:00 am | Friday 02:00 pm – 02:00 am
- Contact: 971-4-361-8129
Mama Zonia serves Asian, Caribbean and Peruvian cuisines. Located on the 2nd floor, this 7 restaurant is designed to emulate the Amazonian jungle in an urban chic setting. Every item on their menu unleashes the bold flavours of a tropical fare and the hand-crafted cocktails pair perfectly with the food.
For anyone who like variety in their dining options, Mama Zonia Pier 7 is the perfect place to eat out and socialise. Pier 7 parking is available for all the guests.
- Must Try: Banana chips, sweet potato fries, cocktails, sushi
- Average Cost for Two: AED 390 without alcohol | AED 54 (beer pint)
- Location: 2nd Floor
- Timing: 12:00 pm – 01:00 am | Friday 01:00 pm – 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-240-4747
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHERE IS PIER 7 LOCATED?
Pier 7 is located on the Marina Promenade in Dubai Marina. For accurate directions, you can use the Pier 7 location google plus code: 34GQ+FG .
WHAT ARE OTHER GOOD DINING OPTIONS IN DUBAI MARINA?
Besides the restaurants in Pier 7, there are several other restaurants on Dubai Marina Walk that offer excellent dining options. Also located close by are the myriad of popular eateries at the Dubai Marina Mall.
Dubai Marina is considered by many to be the best place to live in Dubai…and for good reason. This happening district offers luxurious homes coupled with a wide variety of entertainment and leisure options. Those who’d like to live here should take a look at these apartments for rent in Dubai Marina.