Things to do in Burj Khalifa
Towering over the magnificent city of Dubai, Burj Khalifa is a sight to behold. With its enormous size and awe-inspiring form, this mega skyscraper charms both locals and foreigners alike. The tallest building in the world is one of those things you see only in Dubai and people swarm towards it all the time. However, while people love gazing at this grand structure, many of them are unaware of the exciting world of entertainment in the Burj Khalifa. If you are unsure about the things to do in Burj Khalifa, read on to find out more!
Enjoy the Spectacular Views of Dubai from At The Top Burj Khalifa
Most people are aware of the ‘At the Top’ experience in Burj Khalifa. But do you know all about what it entails? One of the most interesting facts about Burj Khalifa is that it is home to the second highest observation deck in the world. These observation decks are located on the 124th, 125th, and 148th floor of Burj Khalifa. The decks provide a complete 360° view of Dubai. Observation decks on the 124th and 125th floors are collectively named At The Top Burj Khalifa and offer a range of activities to indulge in. You could visually explore the world below you through the high-powered, state-of-the-art telescopes installed on the 124th-floor outdoor observation deck. Level 125 brings you another interesting collection of things to do in Burj Khalifa. You could:
- Virtually fly over Dubai on ‘Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View’
- Use green screen photography with special effects to preserve the memories of your time spent in Burj Khalifa
- Get a virtual reality experience of what’s it like to be at Burj Khalifa’s pinnacle
- Beware, the glass floor underneath your feet, it cracks as you walk on it. But there’s nothing to worry about, it’s just an immersive experience to make exploring the lofty height slightly more fun.
At a height of 555 metres, on At The Top Sky Burj Khalifa, you truly experience how it feels to be literally at the top of the world. This outdoor terrace on the 148th level of Burj Khalifa offers personalised guided tours for visitors. Apart from the splendid bird-eye views of Dubai, you can indulge in an interactive experience powered by motion sensors to help you discover the prominent landmarks in Dubai. You can also enjoy complimentary signature refreshments at the Sky Lounge.
- At The Top Burj Khalifa tickets prices start at AED 141
- At The Top Burj Khalifa Sky Burj Khalifa tickets prices start at AED 370
Relax at the Burj Club
If you are looking for things to do in Burj Khalifa for a relaxed experience, the Burj Club is the place to be. The club offers a world-class gym, spa, and rooftop area that sums up the perfect blend of luxury, recreation, and fitness. The gym has introduced a variety of fitness concepts and classes including H.I.I.T, Functional Fit and Rhythm Ride. There is an exclusive level for ladies that includes a luxurious spa and a well-appointed gym. The Rooftop is a secluded part of Burj Khalifa exuding a Miami-meets-Manhattan vibe. Dine there, take a swim in the pool, or simply lounge away in the outdoor ambience with some shisha – it’s up to you. Burj Club is also a great place to enjoy a few drinks during happy hour with your friends!
- The club can be accessed through membership or day passes as required.
The Burj Club retains its popularity for providing premium services to all its clients. It is a sanctuary that helps you escape from the routine life and simply rejuvenate.
Eat to Your Heart’s Content at Some of Dubai’s Poshest Restaurants
Trying out the excellent, top-notch restaurants is also one of the things to do in Burj Khalifa. The skyscraper is known for the lavish lifestyle it promotes. While the Burj Khalifa residences fill your heart’s desire for luxury, the restaurants in Burj Khalifa take your taste buds on an adventure of exemplary taste and culinary excellence. Just in case you’re wondering which restaurants to try, here’s the list:
- Cuisine: Exclusive fine dining
- Located: Burj Khalifa – Level 122
- Timings: 07:00 am – 02:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-888-3828
If you’re looking for a high tea experience worth remembering, it doesn’t get any better than At.Mosphere in Burj Khalifa. The world’s highest restaurant offers three delectable menu options for you to choose from that includes desserts, savoury delicacies, seasonal delights and more. The Armani Lounge also offers great high tea.
- Cuisine: Indian
- Located: Armani Hotel, Burj Khalifa – Level 3
- Timings: 07:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian
- Located: Armani Hotel, Burj Khalifa – Lobby level
- Timings: 05:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Located: Armani Hotel, Burj Khalifa – Concourse level
- Timings: 6:30 pm – 11:30 pm
- Cuisine: Italian/European/Deli
- Located: Armani Hotel, Burj Khalifa – Ground level
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Located: Armani Hotel, Burj Khalifa – Ground level
- Timings: 6:30 am – 11:00 am, 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm, 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Cuisine: International
- Located: Burj Khalifa Boulevard
- Timings: 8 am – 2 am
All Armani Hotel restaurants in Burj Khalifa can be contacted on: +971-4-888-3666
Head Over to Candylicious for a Sugar Rush
This is one of the best things to do in Burj Khalifa if you have children. Who doesn’t love candy? And you can have the biggest possible range of confectionery all at one place, that too with a view that mesmerises – that’s definitely an experience you need to have! Candylicious now has one of their stores open in At The Top Burj Khalifa. So, while you’re enjoying spectacular views of Downtown Dubai and beyond from the observation deck, don’t forget to sweeten the experience with some candy straight off the candy tree in Candylicious.
Besides all these things to do Burj Khalifa, this megastructure is also an excellent community for residential purposes. You might want to scour the available apartments for sale in Burj Khalifa.
Now that you know all the things to do in Burj Khalifa, which of these excites you the most? Let us know on email@example.com. For more exciting things to do in Dubai and around the UAE – stay tuned to your favourite property blog.