To make your tenancy contract legally binding in Dubai, you need to register your Ejari with the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA). You can do so online via the Ejari portal on the DLD website or the Dubai REST App. You can also visit one of the Ejari typing centres in Dubai and have the experts there take care of the process on your behalf.
LIST OF EJARI CENTRES IN DUBAI
Anyone who does not want to opt for Ejari registration online, can take the relevant documents to one of the following Ejari typing centres in Dubai.
AL MANARA REAL ESTATE REGISTRATION TRUSTEE
- Location: First floor, Al Manara Centre, Sheikh Zayed Road – Al Safa
- Timings: 08:00 am to 05:00 pm | Closed on weekends
- Contact: +971-4-338-8181
AL TARESH REAL ESTATE SERVICES TRUSTEE
People living in Bur Dubai, searching for “Ejari typing centre near me” can head out to Al Taresh Real Estate Services in Dubai Municipality, Al Kifaf Centre. This Dubai ejari typing centre is open late until 08:00 pm on weekdays.
- Location: First floor, Dubai Municipality, Al Kifaf Center – Za’abeel
- Timings: 08:00 am to 08:00 pm | Saturdays: 09:00 am to 02:00 pm | Closed on Fridays
- Contact: +971-4-333-6767
TAKHLEES GOVERNMENT SERVICES
For Ejari services, residents of Deira can reach out to Takhlees Government Services located within the Dubai Land Department Building on Baniyas Road.
- Location: Ground floor, inside Land Department Building, Baniyas Road – Deira
- Timings: 08:00 am to 07:00 pm | Saturdays: 09:00 am to 02:00 pm | Closed on Fridays
- Contact: +971-4-298-9090
FIXIT EXPRESS BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
The typing centre for Ejari closest for the residents of Oud Metha is located in Dubai Healthcare City.
- Location: Building No. 33, Beside Union National – Dubai Healthcare City
- Timings: 09:00 am to 03:00 pm | Closed on Fridays
- Contact: +971-4-435-6497
BASIC SERVICES PROVIDED AT EJARI TYPING CENTRES
In most cases Ejari typing centres can be found at the DLD-appointed Registration Trustees, which is why their services span beyond Ejari registration. You can reach out to the Ejari typing centres in Dubai for the following services:
- Ejari registration
- Ejari renewal
- Ejari cancellation
- Replacing lost or damaged title deed
- Change of ownership request
- Property evaluation
- Property and/or land map issuance
- Application to lodge first instance lawsuits or conciliation
There you have it – the complete list of Ejari typing centres in Dubai and the services they offer. Remember Ejari is the most important element of legalising the contractual relationship between the landlord and the tenant. Without it, your tenancy contract in Dubai holds no legal value, which means your rights and liabilities under the agreement are not legally recognised.
It also pays to know the RERA property laws that govern the rights and obligations of landlords and tenants under tenancy contracts in Dubai.
If you’re a first-time tenant, make sure you familiarise yourself with all the things to consider when renting in Dubai.