Launched in 2018, the Dubai REST app is a comprehensive smart solution that offers a wide variety of real estate services. Let’s take a closer look at how to use Dubai REST app and the services it has to offer.
ABOUT DUBAI REST
- The introduction of the Dubai REST app by the Dubai Land Department has consolidated all Dubai real estate sector transactions into a unified platform.
- ‘REST’ stands for “Real Estate Self Transaction”. The name is self-explanatory as it allows users in Dubai to conduct real estate transactions round-the-clock with multiple stakeholders.
- The app allows complete digital management of real estate transactions, which reduces the time spent on certain procedures and eliminates paperwork in line with Dubai’s green initiative.
DUBAI REST APP FUNCTIONS
- The Dubai REST mobile app enables you to perform all types of real estate trading and transactions, as well as services like Ejari registration and mortgage online.
- Banks can use the system to offer direct mortgages, deposit the amount in the client’s account, or decommission the mortgage directly during transactions.
- The app helps landlords based both in Dubai and abroad to rent their properties and pay for electricity, water and internet bills remotely.
- Through Dubai REST, landlords can manage their financial obligations in association with owners’ associations for delivered properties and approved trustees for properties under construction.
OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
You can complete various legal formalities on the Dubai REST app and gather details about real estate brokers, their classification, management companies and certified developers.
Here are some of the options available on the Dubai REST app:
- Services catalogue
- Title deed verification
- Title deed registration
- Project status (Mashrooi)
- Procedure status enquiry
- Procedure fee calculator
- Valuation certificate verification
- Real estate transactions by area
- “To whom it may concern” certificate generation
DUBAI REAL ESTATE INSTITUTE (DREI)
The app also has the details of all DREI courses available for real estate agents.
REAL ESTATE REGULATORY AGENCY (RERA)
- Keep track of the rental index
- Find registered brokers
- Validate e-card
- Access the services directory
- Register Ejari contract
- Mollak service charges
- Dubai real estate litigation
- Search office trade licence
RENTAL DISPUTES CENTRE (RDC)
- Register case
- Track and view your case
- Rental good conduct (RGC) certificate
- Smart Judge
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT PROMOTION (REIP)
- Smart Investment Map
HOW TO LOG IN TO THE DUBAI REST APP?
The app can be downloaded on both Android and iOS devices. You can choose your login option from the homepage or the settings section. Currently, users can sign in as:
- Valuation company
- Management company
- Dubai brokers
- RDC users
The process of Dubai REST registration is fairly straightforward.
Please note: You can also log in with your UAE pass.
HOW TO REGISTER AS AN OWNER OR TENANT ON DUBAI REST MOBILE APP?
You can easily register as an owner/tenant with your Emirates ID. Once you submit your ID, auditors from DLD will approve or reject the request after a review.
You can also register with your unified number and residence visa number. Note that you cannot update your owner/tenant profile. For updating your profile, you have to visit your nearest Property Trustee office or the Dubai Land Department.
HOW TO REGISTER EJARI CONTRACT?
- Owners/tenants can initiate the registration of an Ejari contract for a property that is not associated with management companies.
- You can initiate your request to register Ejari under RERA. To complete the process, you need to use your Emirates ID, title deed or mobile number. Simply tap ‘Settings,’ followed by ‘RERA’.
- Next, tap ‘Register Ejari Contract’ to start the process.
- Considering the current scenario where most processes are being facilitated online, you can easily register Ejari using the app. You can also track the status of your request through the ‘My Requests’ section.
HOW TO VERIFY A TITLE DEED?
You can verify your title deed by submitting the certificate number, year, property type and the owner’s full name.
WHERE IS THE RENTAL INDEX?
The Rental Index is present under the RERA services in the Dubai REST app by DLD. The index provides an estimated rental value range according to your contract end date, area, property type and current annual rent data.
HOW TO FIND THE MOLLAK SERVICE CHARGE?
You can find the service charge index under RERA services by submitting the community name, project and year.
This wraps up our guide to the Dubai REST mobile app. You can also read about other excellent real estate apps in Dubai that make life easier for homeowners, tenants, brokers and all parties involved in the real estate industry.
Additionally, you can also download apps to enhance your lifestyle in Dubai – from booking a ride to getting cleaning and salon services at home – there’s an app for everything! If you are an expat, use a free video call app to connect with family and friends back home.
For more information and updates, subscribe to MyBayut.