Whether you like lively and loud, smooth with shisha, or a cosy little spot to relax in, the vast array of bars in Palm Jumeirah cover all preferences. If you are planning to spend an evening on this iconic palm-shaped island, MyBayut brings you an epic list of popular Palm Jumeirah bars where you’re guaranteed a night to remember.
Best Bars in Palm Jumeirah
These Palm Jumeirah pubs offer everything from amazing cocktails to panoramic views of the skyline.
101 Dining Lounge and Bar
Also home to one of the best restaurants in Palm Jumeirah, 101 Dining Lounge is famous as a tranquil leisure destination. Adding to the ambience is the beautiful view of the Arabian Gulf. The menu features premium food and drinks with a lavish experience for an affordable price. A wide variety of cocktails are also available. The dress code is smart and casual after 06:30 pm, so wear something suitable.
It is recommended that you use a jetty from One & Only The Palm, or else you’ll need to drive around the entire Palm Jumeirah to get to this bar.
- Estimated price for two: AED 580 | AED 48 for a pint of beer
- Location: One&Only The Palm, West Crescent, Palm Jumeirah
- Timing: 12:00 pm – 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-440-1030
With its classy vibe and trendy decor, Above 21 is one of the most prestigious lounges on The Palm. This upscale whisky and cigar lounge on the 14th floor of FIVE Palm Jumeirah is the perfect place to enjoy those iconic Palm sunsets. The drinks menu is pricey but impressively extensive. The lounge also boasts a short but gloriously indulgent food menu.
- Estimate price for two: AED 390 | AED 46 for a pint of beer
- Location: FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel, Dubai
- Timing: 04:00 pm to 02:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-455-9989
Replay Sports Bar
Looking for sports bars in Palm Jumeirah? Visit Replay Sports Bar at the Sofitel hotel and catch all of the latest sporting action on seven flat-screen television screens, drinks in hand. Relax in comfortable leather armchairs and watch various sports like hockey, rugby, cricket, baseball and more.
Apart from beverages, patrons at the bar can also enjoy an array of burgers, sandwiches and other snacks. You can also head out to any of the two terraces that open out to spectacular views of Dubai Marina. All in all, a day spent at Replay Sports Bar’s billiards table is one well spent.
- Estimated price for two: AED 250 (AED 50 for a pint of beer)
- Location: East Crescent Road, Palm Jumeirah
- Timing: 04:00 pm to 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-455-6677
Looking for other bars in FIVE Palm Jumeirah? Chinese cuisine, private dining rooms and indoor bars; Maiden Shanghai ticks all the boxes. There is also a soulful karaoke room which makes it one of the best FIVE Palm Jumeirah Dubai bars. The décor features a modern, comfortable dining area and an electrifying party atmosphere.
With dramatic views spanning across Dubai Marina, Maiden Shanghai is one of the best bars in Palm Jumeirah, where you can also grab a bite to eat. If you want to taste their best offerings, go with the waiter’s recommendations. You won’t be disappointed. Additionally, the bar offers up some of the best karaoke in Dubai.
- Estimate price for two: AED 500
- Location: FIVE Palm Jumeirah Dubai
- Timing: 12:30 pm to 03:30 pm (Lunch timings for Thursday, Friday and Saturday) | 07:00 pm to 12:00 am (Dinner timings for Sunday to Thursday) | 07:00 pm to 02:00 am (Dinner timings for Saturday)
- Contact: +971-4-455-9989
If you are looking for an upscale bar with a unique ambience and a variety of premium spirits, Serafina Bar is an ideal choice. It exudes character with Italian Renaissance-inspired lush furnishings and glass chandeliers. Guests can also enjoy live entertainment performances in the evening.
There is a huge range of cocktails, cigars and premium spirits to choose from at Serafina Bar. It features an international menu offering small dishes including crispy calamari, mini beef burgers and vegetarian spring rolls. This is an adult-only Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah bar as it only welcomes guests over 21 years of age.
- Estimate price for two: AED 300 | AED 45 for a pint of beer
- Location: Waldorf Astoria, Crescent Rd, Dubai
- Timing: 05:00 pm – 02:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-818-2222
There is a full bar available at Ayamna, one of the best restaurants in The Atlantis. You can also find various dishes apart from traditional Lebanese cuisine here. Ayamna’s signature dish is whole roasted lobster with saffron. A smart casual dress code is recommended in this Atlantis Palm Jumeirah bar.
- Estimate price for two: AED 540 | AED 45 (for a pint of beer)
- Location: Crescent Road, The Palm Atlantis, Dubai
- Timing: 05:30 pm to 11:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-426-2626
Bushman’s Restaurant and Bar
Those looking for an Aussie hangout in Dubai can visit Bushman’s Restaurant and Bar in Palm Jumeirah, which is also among the popular Australian restaurants in Dubai. It is one of the classy Palm Jumeirah bars located in Anantara hotel with views of the iconic Burj Al Arab. One can try out sought-after Australian hops brands and a variety of other drinks at this location. Another feature of this antipodean restaurant is the unique décor and ambience. The USP of this bar is kangaroo and crocodile meat, which you can savour if you like to try out new flavours.
- Estimate price for two: AED 745 | AED 48 for a pint of beer
- Location: Anantara The Palm Dubai, East Crescent, Dubai
- Timing: 06:00 pm – 11:30 pm | 05:00 pm to 07:00 pm (Happy Hour)
- Contact: +971-4-567-8304
Highlights Pool Bar
Another 5-star hotel in Dubai, Rixos The Palm, is home to the Highlights Pool Bar. This bar features poolside seating that you can enjoy with drinks and cocktails. Choose from a wide variety of signature beverages concocted by skilled bartenders. The bar also serves delicious finger food and shisha. With its luxurious outdoor seating, it is one of the best Palm Jumeirah outdoor bars.
- Estimated price for two: AED 460 | AED 50 for a pint of beer
- Location: Palm Jumeirah, East Crescent, Dubai
- Timing: 09:00 am – 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-457-5454
A bar on the rooftop in Dubai’s iconic archipelago is bound to be something. SoBe is just that. It is the only rooftop bar in the Palm Jumeirah that offers 360° views of the sunset and the island’s famed crescents. Located on W The Palm, SoBe specialises in Latin American food and drink. Surrounded by street art reminiscent of South Beach Miami, it is the ultimate place to unwind.
Ladies have it special at SoBe every Wednesday. The bar’s Escandalosa is a ladies’ night offer where female guests can choose from four selected drinks for AED 120. They also get a 30% discount on the menu. All in all, it certainly is among the best rooftop bars in Palm Jumeirah.
- Estimated price for two: AED 450 | AED 45 for a pint of beer
- Location: W The Palm
- Timing: 05:00 pm to 02:00 am (Sunday and Monday) | 05:00 pm to 03:00 am (Tuesday to Saturday))
- Contact: +971-4-245-5800
Maui Beach Restaurant and Bar
Looking for hip beach bars in Palm Jumeirah Dubai? From Polynesian inspired cocktails to smoothies, fresh juices, wines and more — a visit to the Maui Beach Restaurant and Bar at Sofitel seems like a party. As the afternoon ends, look forward to Happy Hour with special prices on drinks. You can also gather your friends for a night of shisha, available from noon till closing. The place is also home to one of the best beachfront restaurants in Dubai. So, be prepared to have a blast.
- Estimated price for two: AED 420 with alcohol | AED 38 for a pint of beer
- Location: East Crescent Road
- Timing: 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm | 07:00 pm to 11:00 pm (Closed on Saturday) | 04:30 pm to 06:00 pm (Happy Hour)
- Contact: +971-4-455-6670
The Pool Bar at FIVE
Fancy a cocktail by the pool? Head to The Pool Bar at FIVE. Enjoy some carefully crafted drinks and light bites. You can check out the bar’s official web page for the price of pool passes.
- Estimated cost for two: 470 | AED 55 for a pint of beer
- Location: FIVE, Palm Jumeirah
- Timings: 08:00 am to 07:30 pm
- Contact: +971-4-455-9989
Fingerfood is what makes bar hopping so much fun. And there is plenty to be had at A Cappella , which also happens to be among the best bars in Dubai. Accompany your choice of drink with a variety of nibbles from the extensive menu. From sour pours to blended scotch, there is plenty to choose from. In light bites, the choices include everything from classic paani puri to wings and tacos.
- Estimated price for two: AED 325 | AED 45 for a pint of beer
- Location: The Pointe, Palm Jumeirah
- Timings: 04:00 pm to 02:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-589-6788
The Lotus Lounge
A visit to this island-stye lounge at Anantara The Palm is the perfect way to unwind, sup on a refreshing cocktail and watch a beautiful sunset. Kick back on comfortable seating on the terrace and choose from an impressive array of beverages with the spectacular and glistening waters of the Gulf in full view.
- Estimated price for two: AED 375 | AED 40 for a pint of beer
- Location: Anantara The Palm
- Timings: 11:00 am to 1`2:00 am | 05:00 pm to 07:00 pm (Happy Hour)
- Contact: +971-4-567-8304
The Cigar Room
Sink into luxury leather armchairs with a choice of Cuban and Dominican Cigars, as well as a glass of one of the finest malts in the world at the Cigar Room. Indulge in beverages handpicked by an award-winning sommelier indoors or outside on a terrace with views.
Gentleman’s Nights are every Tuesday and Monday from 06:00 pm to 09:00 pm at The Cigar Room. Enjoy two cocktails for gents and one for a lady friend for AED 249.
- Estimated price for two: AED 505 with alcohol | AED 60 for a pint of beer
- Location: Fairmont The Palm
- Timing: 06:00 pm to 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-454-3457
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an age limit for bar entry in Dubai?
You need to be 21+ to drink alcohol in bars in Dubai.
Are there any other good bars near the Palm Jumeirah?
The best bars in Dubai Marina are near to The Palm. Some of the more popular include Asia Asia, Buddha Bar and Barasti.
Where can I find a fun bar in Dubai?
These themed bars in Dubai are definitely worth a visit. Looking for vibes and views? Check out these excellent beach bars in Dubai. You can also head to any of the restaurants and bars at West Palm Beach for more options.
Stay tuned to MyBayut for more happening tourist hotspots in the UAE!
If you are fascinated by the luxurious waterfront destination that is The Palm, these furnished villas for rent in Palm Jumeirah will be of interest. Also, before planning a move to this iconic location, it’s worth being aware of the pros and cons of living in Palm Jumeirah. Finally, for more long term options, you can look at these freehold apartments in Palm Jumeirah.
Disclaimer: The mentioned establishments may ask for proof of COVID-19 vaccination before allowing entry. Some of these may also be temporarily closed. We recommend contacting your chosen bar before visiting.