Dubai is a city that offers unique experiences to everyone! And when we say everyone, we mean adventurers as well who are fond of cruising the beautifully blue waters. If you are one of those seafarers, you’ll surely love the spectacular yacht cruises in Dubai Marina!
So without further ado, let’s explore the best yacht rentals in Dubai Marina, the facilities on offer and those vital booking details.
YACHT CRUISES IN DUBAI MARINA MARINA
You will five different kinds of yacht cruises in Dubai Marina depending on the type of event or experience you’re looking for. Let’s take a look.
SIGHTSEEING YACHT CRUISES
If you want to cruise along the stunning blue waters of Dubai and experience the iconic sights of the city’s major landmarks, the sightseeing yacht cruise is perfect for you.
Popular with both tourists and residents, the sightseeing yacht cruises in Dubai Marina tour around Dubai’s most iconic landmarks such as Atlantis The Palm, Burj Al Arab, the “The World” Islands and Meraas’s iconic Bluewaters Island.
Most sightseeing boat tours in Dubai Marina allow you to view the city’s landmarks from a unique vantage point. These tours generally last around 2-3 hours and can be booked for an hourly rental price. Sunset tours generally cost a little bit more than day trips.
However, you can always select short tours that cover fewer landmarks. For example, you can book a tour limited to two spots like Burj Al Arab and Atlantis the Palm.
- Duration: Minimum one hour
- Price: Prices vary as per the number of landmarks and duration
PRIVATE YACHT CRUISES
Ever wanted to have an entire yacht to yourself and party the night away? Well, whether you want to party with a large group of people or simply plan a romantic date for two, you can rely on the plenty of companies offering private yacht rentals in Dubai Marina.
Depending on your budget and the number of people, you can either hire a small private yacht or a large party boat. Similarly, there are customised sunset boat cruises to make your day even more special!
You need not worry about guest safety as an experienced captain and crew will accompany you on the cruise.
When hiring a private yacht, you can enjoy plenty of activities such as swimming or snorkelling in Dubai. Plus, some cruises may also feature indoor swimming pools, jacuzzis and other exciting facilities.
- Duration: Minimum 2 hours
- Price: Depends on the duration and yacht capacity
Ever wondered what its like to party on a yacht? Well, with Dubai Marina yacht cruises you get to turn the dream into reality.
Yacht parties in Dubai are especially popular during the Christmas and New Year period. They come with food and beverages included.
- Duration: 2 hours or more
- Price: Ticket prices vary
YACHT BRUNCH & DINNER CRUISES
Another kind of yacht cruises in Dubai Marina is the luxury brunch or dinner cruises. This unique dining experience include delicious buffets or live cooking stations whilst the calm waters of Arabian Gulf.
These usually take place on larger yachts with air-conditioned decks where the lavish dining arrangements are spread out. Alongside the extensive buffet, guests also get to enjoy music and live entertainment!
- Duration: 2 hours
- Price: Price vary as per the deals you choose
FISHING YACHT CRUISES
This one is for all those who enjoy fishing in Dubai. Many vendors offer yacht rentals in Dubai Marina for fishing tours around the area before taking you out to the deep sea. Although you won’t be fishing in the marina itself, these boat cruises are the perfect opportunity to get a glimpse of the stunning towers of Dubai Marina.
Depending on the package, fishing sailing trips from Dubai Marina usually last for 4-5 hours and include refreshments and fishing equipment such as rods and bait. But if you already have your fishing equipment, you can bring it along and reel in your catch of the day.
Some cruises also allow guests to barbeque their catch. Showing off both your fishing and cooking skills in one cruise sounds pretty great right?
- Duration: 3-4 hours
RULES AND REGULATIONS TO BOOK YACHT CRUISES IN DUBAI MARINA
Now that you are familiar with the different cruises and tours, here are the things you should keep in mind when you book a yacht cruise in Dubai Marina.
- Yacht rentals in Dubai Marina can be booked at an hourly rate. Make sure to plan the event itinerary of the cruise so that you won’t fall short on time at your own party!
- The boarding time and location will be specified to you when booking a yacht cruise. Just make sure to arrive 5-10 minutes before your allotted time at the location to ensure that there are no delays.
- Make sure you and your entire group have their ID cards such as Emirates ID or passport copy with them when on the cruise.
- Dress comfortably as you’ll want to enjoy the experience in the best way. It’s best to carry a light sweater if you will be going for a night cruise as the winds can make it a bit chilly. Since the boat will be moving, consider switching from wearing high heels to flats or sandals.
- Experiencing seasickness is a possibility when going on a yacht cruise. It’s advisable to carry some medication as a precaution if you think you might feel seasick.
YACHT CRUISING COMPANIES IN DUBAI MARINA
If you’d like to book a Dubai Marina yacht cruise, here are some companies that you can contact:
- Xclusive Cruise: +971-4-457-3185
- Asfar Yacht: +971-55-887-0619
- Royal Blue Coast Yachts: +971-4-321-8666
- Day and Night Yachts & Boats Rental: +971-55 616-5599
- The Black Boats: +971-4-589-6308
- Xtreme Yacht: +971-55-107-4818
- Cozmo Yacht: +971-52-944-0222
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHERE CAN I GO SNORKELLING IN DUBAI?
You can go for snorkelling in Dubai at Atlantis The Palm, The Dubai Mall and Snoopy Island.
ARE THERE ANY WATER SPORTS ACTIVITIES IN DUBAI?
Yes! You will find tons of water sports activities in Dubai including Jet Ski, Fly-boarding and Wake-boaridng.
That wraps up our guide to yacht cruises in Dubai Marina. Remember, the yacht cruises are just one of the many fascinating activities that can be enjoyed as part of the lifestyle in Dubai Marina.
It’s definitely a great experience and a fun activity to do with friends, families or a loved one. For those lucky enough to own a yacht, there’s always the option of joining the excellent Dubai Marina Yacht Club.
If you are on the lookout for more boating adventures, there are some really good luxury cruises starting from Dubai.