- Aquaventure Map
- Aquaventure Dubai Rides
- Restaurants at Aquaventure
- Aquaventure Waterpark Tickets
If you are looking for a thrilling place to cool off this summer, Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark is the place to be. Located at the famous Atlantis The Palm, Aquaventure is now well on the way to becoming the largest waterpark in the world!
Read on to discover the ticket prices, rides, timings, facilities and much more about this much-loved waterpark.
This famous waterpark in Dubai has proven to be immensely popular with tourists and residents since it opened in 2008. That popularity has ascended to even higher levels with the March 2021 opening of Trident Tower, Splasher’s Lagoon and Splasher’s Cove, which have continued Aquaventure’s triumphant rise towards eventually becoming the world’s largest waterpark.
Let’s start with the basics, here’s the contact and location details:
- Aquaventure Dubai Contact: +971-4-426-2000
- Aquaventure Dubai Location: Atlantis The Palm – Crescent Road – Dubai
Before you can dive into all the fun at the waterpark, it is important to know how to get to Aquaventure. The park’s location is relatively well-known, as it is located within the Atlantis resort. If you are hailing a taxi, rest assured that most drivers will be familiar with the location. You can also use public transport to get to this destination.
- The easiest way to reach Aquaventure Waterpark is via the Palm Monorail from the Palm Gateway.
- In case you are arriving from Dubai Marina, you can take the tram to Palm Jumeirah.
- The Dubai Metro’s red line has a stop at DMCC, which is very close to the Dubai Marina tram station. This is the easiest way to get to Aquaventure using public transportation.
As you can see, Aquaventure is located adjacent to Zone J in Atlantis. Zones J to O include activities such as Dolphin Bay and Sea Lion Point.
Aquaventure Dubai Attractions
There are several activities in Aquaventure that families will definitely enjoy. Let’s get started by sliding right on into the epic array of rides:
*(Please note that some of the water attractions at the Atlantis Aquaventure are closed due to undergoing enhancements. The list of closed waterslides include Tower of Neptune, The Rapids, Torrent Beach, Surfs Up, Splashers Island and Splashers Mountain. These slides were announced to be temporarily closed from the 1st of March 2021).
The three major series of Aquaventure waterpark slides are The Tower of Poseidon, The Tower of Neptune and the recently-opened Trident Tower:
- The Tower of Poseidon includes Aquaconda, one of the largest waterslides in the world. Imagine sliding through a twisting dark tunnel before dropping into the world’s largest fibreglass tube! Exciting, right?
- It has Poseidon’s Revenge, which takes you underneath a trapdoor, plummeting you 31 metres before you pass the double loop.
- The Tower of Poseidon has two more exciting water slides: Zoomerango and Slitherine.
- The Tower of Neptune, on the other hand, has three rides: Shark Attack, The Leap of Faith and Water Coasters.
- The Leap of Faith, by far, is the best of them all. You pass a nine-story-tall mega slide and go through a transparent tube that has sharks around it!
Latest Expansion at Aquaventure Waterpark: Trident Tower, Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove
Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai has been through a massive expansion recently thanks to the introduction of the Trident Tower, as well as Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove. These exciting additions feature around 30 new record-breaking slides and rides!
Trident Tower is a 48-metre structure that features a total of 12 new slides. Here’s a look at some of the top attractions that this tower has in store:
- Odyssey of Terror: Experience one of world’s tallest waterslides with Double TornadoWAVES. (Level: High Thrill)
- Medusa’s Lair: This high thrill tube slide will give you chills as you race through the twists and turns. (Level: High Thrill)
- Shockwave: Enjoy the 449-metre family water coaster! Ride through a series of dark tunnels until you drop on the water with a splash! (Level: Moderate Thrill)
- Blackout: Test your courage on the ‘scarier sister’ of the Leap of Faith, the Blackout! One of the tallest vertical drops in the Middle East, this extreme thrill experience is only for the most daring! (Level: High Thrill)
- Hydra Racer: You cannot conquer the ‘Trident’ without winning the Hydra challenge! Pick any three of your thrill-loving friends to compete with you at the Hydra Racer! (Level: Moderate Thrill)
- Immortal Fall: Immortal Fall is an opportunity for adventurers who want to test their courage. Dare to jump off the cliff and drop into an enormous blue pool to win the game!
SPLASHERS COVE AND LAGOON
The park has brought a range of exciting slides for kids at Splashers Cove and Lagoon. The list includes a total of 16 new rides that will make the park even more fun for young adventurers. Here are some highlights of new child-only attractions at Aquaventure:
- Comet Racers
- Grab an inner-tube and get ready to enjoy the river rides at Aquaventure. There is the 1.6-km long The Rapids river ride.
- You could also take a dip in the Zero Entry Pools.
- The Torrent is the most attractive river ride, as it creates waves as high as over a metre.
Fancy getting up close and personal with some serious sea-based predators? Shark Safari at Aquaventure might be perfect for you.
- The minimum age for this ride in Aquaventure is 8 years.
- For in-house guests, the price for Shark Safari starts at AED 320 and for day visitors, it starts at AED 340.
COWNOSE RAY FEEDING
You can head into the shark lagoon and feed the cownose ray fish! An expert is always at hand to keep the experience safe and enjoyable for all.
- In-house Atlantis hotel guests can pay as low as AED 165 for this adventure, while day visitors have to pay a minimum of AED 185.
AQUAVENTURE BEACH & RELAXATION
If you want to unwind after a long day, you can take a stroll along the Aquaventure beach. Book a private Cabana there or enjoy reserved seating at Neptune’s Retreat at the beach.
- Call +971-4-426-1169 to book
SPLASHERS KIDS’ AREA
For kids (including anyone up to 1.2 metres in height), there’s the Splashers Kid’s Play Area.
- You can enjoy the water sprays and two huge tipping buckets at Splashers Mountain.
- There’s Splashers Island as well. It has seven exciting waterslides for the younger adrenaline junkies in your family.
- Your child can enjoy any of the various water slides at the Splashers.
Sea Lion Point
For children aged 6 and above, and those accompanied by an adult if they are under 13, there’s Sea Lion Point.
- Interact with marine creatures and take photos
- An Observer Pass lets you view from a distance as your family visits Sea Lion Point.
- There’s a Sea Lion Discovery Programme as well which includes a 10-minute expert-led introduction. It also offers 25% off on same-day admission to The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
The Lost Chambers Aquarium
This is one of the largest aquariums in the UAE. It has more than 65,000 marine animal species, including jellyfish, several species of fish, rays and reef sharks. You also get to learn about the myth of the Lost City of Atlantis.
The experience actually feels like you are passing a sunken city! If you are a UAE resident, you can save more on entry to The Lost Aquarium by availing the resident discount.
In terms of the cost for entry to the Lost Chambers, there are different prices for UAE residents and tourists. If you are staying at the Atlantis hotel, your entry is free.
You can visit Dolphin Bay located near the Aquaventure waterpark rides:
- It offers a Dolphin Encounter which is for all ages and swimmers.
- The Dolphin Adventure is for expert swimmers and children over eight years.
- The Royal Swim lets you swim with dolphins
- Certified scuba divers can enjoy the Dolphin Scuba Dive to play with dolphins underwater
- You can also take photos with the dolphins without getting into the water.
Visitors can go scuba dive or go snorkelling in The Lost Aquarium:
- Both certified and non-certified divers can enjoy various dives.
- Ultimate Snorkel lets you snorkel in the Ambassador Lagoon, while Atlantis Aquatrek lets you interact with the marine animals underwater
- Atlantis Dive Discovery offers you a learn-as-you-go experience to diving before you meet the fish.
- Expert certified divers can enjoy the 30-minute-long Atlantis Dive Explorer offer and the Predator Dive lets certified divers hand-feed rays and sharks at night.
- Children under 16 need to be accompanied by an adult with diving certification.
Restaurants at Aquaventure
For refreshments, there are several restaurants at Aquaventure that you can check out:
If you need to have a scrumptious meal with your family, head to Shark Bites. This place serves traditional Arabic cuisine as well as sandwiches, pizzas and burgers. It has both outdoor and indoor seating.
If you are craving a nice hot dog head down to Splashers. This restaurant in Aquaventure also has sandwiches, burgers and drinks to keep you energised.
Visitors who love eastern food like to go to Barracudas. This restaurant at Aquaventure serves shawarma, dosa, falafel, pizza, Chinese noodles and fried chicken.
You can enjoy a small snack such as a pastry or cake along with coffee or tea at Snappers. They also serve assorted cold beverages.
Who wants ice cream? Head over to Lagoons. The place also has all sorts of ice creams and milkshakes to fill you up.
This Aquaventure restaurant has outdoor seating. It offers cold drinks, sandwiches, hot dogs and shawarmas, among other items.
In addition to all these restaurants at Aquaventure, there are a number of kiosks throughout the park.
Aquaventure Waterpark Tickets
There are several options for people looking to buy tickets to Aquaventure. Visitors to the park who are not staying at the Atlantis hotel need to get a day pass, but hotel guests will usually get complimentary tickets. To buy Aquaventure tickets, you can either book online or buy tickets at the counters.
Ticket Prices for Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai are:
- The Atlantis Aquaventure ticket price is AED 320 for a 1-Day Super Pass per adult and AED 260 for the same per child.
- For a 2-Day Mega Pass, adults can get them at AED 350 per head and kids can get them for AED 290 per head. Children up to 2 years of age can enter for free.
Aquaventure waterpark ticket prices can change based on the extra activities or facilities you choose.
- For AED 695, you can rent a family cabana for up to six people.
- The medium cabana hosting up to 10 people can be rented for AED 895.
- The Aquaventure Dubai prices for a large cabana are between AED 1,095 for a maximum of 15 persons.
- Their largest cabana is the Extra Large Cabana can hold a maximum of 20 people for AED 1,295. Prices change seasonally.
- To book reserved seats at Neptune’s Retreat, you can get two reserved sunbeds for AED 325. This will be inclusive of all-day hosting, water and fruit. You can also rent a small locker for your stuff for AED 45 and a large one for AED 75.
- Adults (people over 1.2 metres) and children can also get the annual pass tickets to Aquaventure. For AED 799 per adult and AED 495 per child, you can enjoy year-long access to all the Aquaventure waterpark adventures!
Aquaventure Waterpark Discount
Apart from these options if you run a quick search for Aquaventure deals on Groupon or Cobone you can find some amazing Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark offers and discounts. You can also visit the Atlantis Dubai booking services on their official site for ticket purchases.
What are the opening hours of Aquaventure Dubai and where is it located?
The waterpark is located on Palm Jumeirah at Atlantis the Palm resort. Here are the timings of the waterpark:
- Aquaventure Opening Timings: 10:00 am to 06:00 pm, Monday through Saturday. Please note that as of March 2021 the park is not open on Sundays.
Please note that the Aquaventure timings may be different during summers and Ramadan. We recommend that you get in touch with the park before planning a trip.
How do I contact Aquaventure Dubai?
You can contact Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis Dubai via their contact number or visit their official website.
- Aquaventure Dubai Contact: +971-4-426-2000
What to wear to Aquaventure Waterpark Atlantis?
You have to be in swimming attire for all the rides at Aquaventure. Long dresses are not allowed as the fabric can get stuck on the rides. For babies, regular diapers are not allowed on the rides or in swimming pools. You can get swimming diapers at the gift shops in the waterpark. Lastly, guests are also expected to respect local culture and dress accordingly.
Is a visit to Aquaventure Worth it?
If you want to experience one of the best waterparks in the world, you should definitely head to Aquaventure in Dubai. It is an ideal getaway for families, kids and adrenaline junkies alike. Are you brave enough for the the ‘Leap of Faith’?!
Note that visitors over 1.2 metres are considered adults in the Aquaventure Waterpark and will have to purchase an adult ticket, regardless of their age. Children without accompanying adults must be at least 13 years old.
Where else can I go to enjoy the best water slides in Dubai?
Dubai is home to many amazing waterparks that you can visit to have an adventure-filled experience. Example – Wild Wadi Waterpark is another must-visit for those who their love water-based theme parks.
We hope you enjoyed our complete guide to Aquaventure Waterpark. We hope you have a fantastic time! Looking for more water-based thrills? Check out these water sports activities in Dubai.
For more updates on the country’s fantastic theme parks and waterparks, stay tuned to the best lifestyle blog in the UAE.