Complete Guide to Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis The Palm
- Aquaventure Map
- Aquaventure Dubai Rides
- Restaurants at Aquaventure
- Aquaventure Waterpark Tickets
If you are looking for a thrilling place to cool off when the mercury starts to rise, Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark is the place to be. Located at the famous Atlantis The Palm, Aquaventure is now the world’s largest waterpark, boasting a truly epic amount of exciting rides and experiences.
Read on to discover the ticket prices, rides, timings, facilities and everything there is to know about this much-loved waterpark.
This famous waterpark in Dubai has proven to be immensely popular with tourists and residents since it opened in 2008. That popularity then ascended to even higher levels with the March 2021 opening of Trident Tower, Splasher’s Lagoon and Splasher’s Cove, which have continued Aquaventure’s triumphant rise towards eventually becoming the world’s largest waterpark.
Let’s start with the basics, here are the contact and location details:
- Aquaventure Dubai Contact: +971-4-426-0000
- Aquaventure Dubai Location: Atlantis The Palm – Crescent Road – Dubai
Before you can dive into all the fun at the waterpark, it is important to know how to get to Aquaventure. The park’s location is relatively well-known, as it is located within the Atlantis resort. If you are hailing a taxi, rest assured that most drivers will be familiar with the location. You can also use public transport to get to this destination.
- The easiest way to reach Aquaventure Waterpark is via the Palm Monorail from The Palm Gateway.
- In case you are arriving from Dubai Marina, you can take the tram to Palm Jumeirah.
- The Dubai Metro’s red line has a stop at DMCC, which is very close to the Dubai Marina tram station. This is the easiest way to get to Aquaventure using public transportation.
Aquaventure Dubai Attractions
It’s no exaggeration to say that there is a tidal wave of things to do at Aquaventure – you’re gonna love it! Let’s get started by sliding right into the epic array of rides.
The three major series of Aquaventure waterpark slides are Poseidon Tower, Neptune Tower and the recently-opened Trident Tower:
- The Poseidon Tower includes Aquaconda, one of the largest waterslides in the world. Imagine sliding through a twisting dark tunnel before dropping into the world’s largest fibreglass tube! Exciting, right?
- It has Poseidon’s Revenge, which takes you underneath a trapdoor, plummeting you 31 metres before you pass the double loop.
- The Tower of Poseidon has two more exciting water slides: Zoomerango and Slitherine.
- The Tower of Neptune, on the other hand, has three rides: Shark Attack, The Leap of Faith and Water Coasters.
- The Leap of Faith, by far, is the best of them all. You pass a nine-story-tall mega slide and go through a transparent tube that has sharks around it!
Latest Expansion at Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark: Trident Tower, Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove
Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai has been through a massive expansion recently thanks to the introduction of the Trident Tower, as well as Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove. These exciting additions feature around 30 new record-breaking slides and rides!
Trident Tower is a 48-metre structure that features a total of 12 new slides. Here’s a look at some of the top attractions that this tower has in store:
- Odyssey of Terror: Experience one of the world’s tallest waterslides with Double TornadoWAVES. (Level: High Thrill)
- Medusa’s Lair: This high thrill tube slide will give you chills as you race through the twists and turns. (Level: High Thrill)
- Shockwave: Shockwave is the world’s longest family water coaster at 449 metres. Ride through a series of dark tunnels until you drop on the water with a splash! (Level: Moderate Thrill)
- Blackout: Test your courage on the ‘scarier sister’ of the Leap of Faith, the Blackout! One of the tallest vertical drops in the Middle East, this extreme thrill experience is only for the most daring! (Level: High Thrill)
- Hydra Racer: You cannot conquer the ‘Trident’ without winning the Hydra challenge! Pick any three of your thrill-loving friends to compete with you at the Hydra Racer! (Level: Moderate Thrill)
- Immortal Falls: Immortal Falls is an opportunity for adventurers who want to test their courage. Dare to jump off the cliff and drop into an enormous blue pool to win the game!
SPLASHERS COVE AND LAGOON
The park has brought a range of exciting slides for kids at Splashers Cove and Lagoon. The list includes a total of 16 new rides that will make the park even more fun for young adventurers. Here are some highlights of new child-only attractions at Aquaventure:
- Comet Racer
- Splish Splash
- Lava Falls
- Grab an inner-tube and get ready to enjoy the river rides at Aquaventure. There is a 2.4 km long River Rapids ride.
- You could also take a dip in the zero-entry pools.
- The Torrent is the most attractive river ride, as it creates waves as high as over a metre.
Fancy getting up close and personal with some serious sea-based predators? Shark Safari at Aquaventure might be perfect for you.
- The minimum age for this ride in Aquaventure is 10 years.
- For in-house guests, the price for Shark Safari starts at AED 495.
AQUAVENTURE BEACH & RELAXATION
If you want to unwind during your visit, you can take a stroll along the Aquaventure Beach. Book a private Cabana there or enjoy reserved seating facility.
- Call at +971-4-426-0000 to book
SPLASHERS KIDS’ PLAY AREA
For kids (including anyone up to 1.2 metres in height), there’s the Splashers Kid’s Play Area.
- You can enjoy the water sprays and two huge tipping buckets at Splashers Mountain.
- There’s Splashers Island as well. It has seven exciting waterslides for the younger adrenaline junkies in your family.
- Your child can enjoy any of the various water slides at Splashers Lagoon & Cove, Splashers Island and Splashers Mountain.
Sea Lion Experiences at Atlas Village
For children of all ages, and those accompanied by an adult if they are under 12, there’s an opportunity to interact with marine creatures and take photos.
The Lost Chambers Aquarium
This is one of the largest aquariums in the UAE. It has more than 65,000 marine animal species, including jellyfish, several species of fish, rays and reef sharks. You also get to learn about the myth of the Lost City of Atlantis.
The experience actually feels like you are passing a sunken city! If you are a UAE resident, you can save more on entry to The Lost Chambers Aquarium by availing the resident discount.
In terms of the cost for entry to the Lost Chambers, there are different prices for UAE residents and tourists. If you are staying at the Atlantis hotel, your entry is free.
Dolphin Experiences at Atlas Village
You can visit Atlas Village to get up close with magnificent marine mammals.
- Atlas Village offers dolphin encounter experiences that are for all ages and swimmers.
- You can also take photos with the dolphins without getting into the water.
Visitors can go scuba dive or go snorkelling in The Lost Chambers Aquarium:
- Both certified and non-certified divers can enjoy various dives.
- Ultimate Snorkel lets you snorkel in the Ambassador Lagoon, while Atlantis Aquatrek lets you interact with the marine animals underwater
- Atlantis Dive Discovery offers you a learn-as-you-go experience to diving before you meet the fish.
- Expert certified divers can enjoy the 30-minute-long Atlantis Dive Explorer offer and the Predator Dive lets certified divers hand-feed rays and sharks at night.
- Children under 16 need to be accompanied by an adult with diving certification.
Restaurants at Aquaventure
For refreshments, there are several restaurants at Aquaventure that you can check out:
If you need to have a scrumptious meal with your family, head to Shark Bites. This place serves traditional Arabic cuisine as well as sandwiches, pizzas and burgers. It has both outdoor and indoor seating.
Visitors who love eastern food like to go to Barracudas. This restaurant at Aquaventure serves shawarma, dosa, falafel, pizza, Chinese noodles and fried chicken.
You can enjoy a simple and satisfying meal at Snappers. They serve classic favourites such as burgers, pizzas, fried chicken and so much more.
Aquaventure Waterpark Tickets
There are several options for people looking to buy tickets to Aquaventure. Visitors to the park who are not staying at the Atlantis hotel need to get a day pass, but hotel guests will usually get complimentary tickets. To buy Aquaventure tickets, you can either book online or buy tickets at the counters.
Ticket Prices for Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai are:
- The Aquaventure Day Pass costs AED 299 for an adult and AED 459 for kids.
- The Atlantis Aquaventure ticket price is AED 329 for a 1-Day Super Pass per adult and AED 279 for the same per child. Please note that the pass is both for waterpark and aquarium access.
- For a 7-Day Pass, adults can get them at AED 399 per head and kids can get them at AED 319.
Aquaventure waterpark ticket prices can change based on the extra activities or facilities you choose.
- For AED 895, you can rent a family cabana for up to six people.
- The medium cabana hosting up to 10 people can be rented for AED 1,095.
- The Aquaventure Dubai prices for a large cabana are between AED 1,495 for a maximum of 15 persons.
- Their largest cabana is the Extra Large Cabana can hold a maximum of 20 people for AED 1,695. Prices change seasonally.
- To book reserved seats at Neptune’s Retreat, you can get two reserved sunbeds for AED 325. This will be inclusive of all-day hosting, water and fruit. You can also rent a small locker for your stuff for AED 50 and a large one for AED 80.
- Adults (people over 1.2 metres) and children can also get the annual pass tickets to Aquaventure. For AED 990 per adult and AED 695 per child, you can enjoy year-long access to all the Aquaventure waterpark adventures!
Aquaventure Waterpark Discount
Apart from these options if you run a quick search for Aquaventure deals on Groupon or Cobone you can find some amazing Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark offers and discounts. You can also visit the Atlantis Dubai booking services on their official site for ticket purchases.
What are the opening hours of Aquaventure Dubai and where is it located?
The waterpark is located on Palm Jumeirah at Atlantis the Palm resort. Here are the timings of the waterpark:
- Aquaventure Opening Timings: 09:00 am to 05:30 pm, Monday through Sunday.
Please note that the Aquaventure timings may be different during summers and Ramadan. We recommend that you get in touch with the park before planning a trip.
How do I contact Aquaventure Dubai?
You can contact Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis Dubai via their contact number or visit their official website.
- Aquaventure Dubai Contact: +971-4-426-2000
What to wear to Aquaventure Waterpark Atlantis?
You have to be in swimming attire for all the rides at Aquaventure. Long dresses are not allowed as the fabric can get stuck on the rides. For babies, regular diapers are not allowed on the rides or in swimming pools. You can get swimming diapers at the gift shops in the waterpark. Lastly, guests are also expected to respect local culture and dress accordingly.
Is a visit to Aquaventure Worth it?
If you want to experience one of the best waterparks in the world, you should definitely head to Aquaventure in Dubai. It is an ideal getaway for families, kids and adrenaline junkies alike. Are you brave enough for the the ‘Leap of Faith’?!
Note that visitors over 1.2 metres are considered adults in the Aquaventure Waterpark and will have to purchase an adult ticket, regardless of their age. Children without accompanying adults must be at least 13 years old.
Where else can I go to enjoy the best water slides in Dubai?
Dubai is home to many amazing waterparks that you can visit to have an adventure-filled experience. Example – Wild Wadi Waterpark is another must-visit for those who their love water-based theme parks.
We hope you enjoyed our complete guide to Aquaventure Waterpark. We hope you have a fantastic time! Looking for more water-based thrills? Check out these water sports activities in Dubai.
For more updates on the country’s fantastic theme parks and waterparks, stay tuned to the best lifestyle blog in the UAE.