Wild Wadi Waterpark Dubai is one of the leading recreational destinations in Jumeirah where you can indulge in a variety of aquatic adventures with your loved ones. It is home to a series of thrilling rides, slides and more! If you are planning to visit this popular theme park, here are some of the attractions, facilities, and Wild Wadi Water Park Dubai ticket price details you need to know.
What to expect at Wild Wadi Water Park Dubai?
Themed around the ‘wise-fool’, Juha, a popular character in Arabian folklore, the Wild Wadi Waterpark offers a truly exciting theme park experience. You can step into thrilling rides, spend some me-time at a private cabana or get drenched by a giant tipping bucket at the waterpark. There is also a surfing simulator to feel the excitement of riding a wave while lying on a surfboard!
Fun and Frolic – Wild Wadi Rides
Wild Wadi Waterpark offers eight adventurous water rides for people of all ages.
Burj Surj is an exciting ride in the Wild Wadi Waterpark. While sitting on an inflatable tube, you can experience the thrill of hurtling down the spiral slides and descending into the pool with a big splash!
- Minimum height requirement for Burj Surj ride is 1.1 metres.
Jumeirah Sceirah Wild Wadi, one of the most iconic rides at the park, offers endless fun, allowing you to enjoy spectacular views of the park as you climb up the 32-metre tower. Once you are at the top, you can also step into the capsule water slide and have a memorable riding experience!
- Guests must be above 1.1 metres to enjoy this Wild Wadi Waterpark ride
- The weight of the person opting for this ride should not exceed 136.4 kgs (300 pounds)
Enjoy some quiet downtime while cooling off in a perfectly-sized pool that produces waves. You can have a fun time with your family or rejoice in surrendering to the ebb and flow at the pool.
If you are looking for more adventurous attractions, check out the complete list of rides at Wild Wadi to add a bit more tempo and excitement to your trip!
Epicurean Adventures – Wild Wadi Waterpark restaurants
If you are tired after all the excitement of the rides and activities, you can try the delicious food at the restaurants in Wild Wadi Waterpark Dubai. The restaurants at the park include Julshan’s Burgers and Dogs, Juha’s Family Kitchen, Wrap & Roll, Riptide Pizza, Leila’s Fruits and Snacks and Shahbandar’s Cafe.
- Julshan’s Burgers and Dogs and Juha’s Family Kitchen serves fast food favourites such as burgers, fries, sandwiches and shawarma
- Wrap & Roll is your one-stop-shop for sandwiches, wraps, salads, falafel and smoothies. You can also choose your own protein for wraps and sandwiches
- Riptide Pizza offers freshly made pizza
- Leila’s Fruits and Snacks is a perfect retreat to enjoy a refreshing juice or smoothie
- Shahbandar’s Café is good for light bites such as nachos, popcorns, ice-creams and milkshakes
Shopping escapade – Wild Wadi Shops
Whether you want to buy sunscreen or swimsuits, these convenient shops in Wild Wadi Waterpark offer all the essentials to make the most of your day at the park. There are four retail outlets where you can purchase Wild Wadi Waterpark merchandise as well as other essentials.
The shops include:
- Souk Al Wadi
- Shabandar’s Souk
- Air Tattoo
- Sindbad’s Cart
Do’s and Don’ts
Here is a list of things to remember or avoid while you are at the park:
- Don’t bring outside food or beverages to the park
- Smoking in non-designated areas is prohibited
- Make sure your toddlers are wearing swim diapers since regular diapers are not allowed. Swim diapers are available for sale at gift shops located within the park
- Don’t bring devices containing exposed needles as they may harm you or others
- Go Pro cameras with straps are allowed
- You can use your Go Pro camera on all rides except the Jumeirah Sceirah
- Children below 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or above to enter the park
- Avoid wearing sunglasses or spectacles while riding the slides
Facilities at Wild Wadi Park
Wild Wadi offers a host of facilities for visitors. Let’s take a look at the list of facilities offered at the park:
Availability of Lockers
To help you keep your essentials in a safe place before going into the pool, Wild Wadi Waterpark offers a locker facility. There are three different types of lockers at the park that vary from each other on the basis of their sizes and prices.
- Small locker: AED 48
- Medium locker: AED 69
- Large locker: AED 90
You can always bring your own towel to the park but in case, you forget, there is a rent-a-towel option at the park. The rent is AED 42 per towel.
Wild Wadi discounts for people of determination
People of determination can also enjoy a dose of fun and merriment at the park without spending too much. Wild Wadi Waterpark ensures:
- People of determination get 25% off on the basic admission fees.
- People with cognitive, mobility, hearing, visual or physical disabilities can bypass the queue at rides
Things to remember before visiting Wild Wadi Waterpark
Planning to visit Wild Wadi Waterpark anytime soon? Here’s a list of things you need to remember to enjoy your time to the fullest at the park:
- Wear comfortable and appropriate swimwear while visiting the park
- Keep at least four hours aside for your visit to Wild Wadi Waterpark to get the best experience!
- Try to visit the waterpark on a weekday; it’s much less crowded during those days
- Don’t keep Jumeirah Sceirah towards the end of your visit. On busy days, queues for this ride are closed off 45 minutes before the park’s closing time
Wild Wadi Waterpark Dubai Tickets
Wild Wadi ticket price varies based on the height of the individuals.
General Admission Fee for people of 1.1 m height or above:
- AED 299 per person
- Online rate: AED 283.5 per person
General Admission Fee for people below 1.1 m height:
- AED 249 per person
- Online rate: AED 231
Note: Kids aged two years or below can access the park for free, provided they have an Emirates ID
Wild Wadi Waterpark Offers
Wild Wadi Dubai has exclusive offers for visitors so they can have a great experience, enjoying the rides, food and drinks at the park! These offers are:
For UAE Residents
- UAE Residents with 1.1 metres height and above can enter the park for AED 149.
- UAE Residents below 1.1 metres height can enter the park for AED 79.
- Children aged two years and below can access the park for free
- Families and a group of four people can enter the park for AED 199
Terms and Conditions for UAE Residents’ Offer
- To avail of an offer, show proof of residency (UAE National ID, Residence Visa) at the entrance
- The offer is not valid on public holidays
- You can purchase the offer either from the waterpark entrance or online
Wild Wadi Water Park Dubai Birthday Offers
- Complimentary access for the birthday guest
Terms and Conditions for the Wild Wadi Water Park Birthday Offer
- Birthday boy/girl will get complimentary access only if they bring three additional guests who will purchase an entry ticket
- This offer can be combined with UAE Residents Offer
- The birthday celebrant will need to bring UAE National ID or original passport to confirm the date of the birthday
For Visa Card Users
You can use your Visa card to enter the park for AED 99 on Sundays. Moreover, you can get 25% discount on general admission at the park.
Terms and Conditions for Visa Offer
- The offer is valid until 31st December 2020
- You can buy a maximum of six tickets per transaction
- The offer can only be availed of online through the park’s website
- The tickets are valid for two Sundays from the day of purchase
- You can pay only via visa credit or debit cards
For New Year’s Eve
- Families of up to four people can enter the park on the New Year’s Eve for AED 499. For extra guests, an additional amount of AED 125 will be charged at the main gate
- The general entry ticket will be AED 149 per person at the main gate and online
- Nannies can enter the park on the New Year’s Eve for AED 49 at the main gate.
Terms and Conditions for New Year Eve’s Offer
- Slides will not be operational on the New Year’s Eve
- Nannies must produce an original Emirates ID and be accompanied by a member of the family to avail this offer
- The offer is valid only at the night of the event
- The waterpark will close at the closure of fireworks show
Want to capture the best moments at the Wild Wadi park? There are photographers by DigiPhoto around the park to take your photos. So whether you want to get your pictures clicked while getting drenched from head to toe in thrilling water rides or spending time your family, the professional photographers at Wild Wadi have you covered!
Fun fact: You can even have your photos printed and framed before leaving the park so you can relive your amazing trip!
Wild Wadi Waterpark At A Glance
- Wild Wadi Waterpark Location: Jumeirah Street, Opp. Burj Al Arab Jumeirah 2
- Wild Wadi Timings: 10:00 am – 06:00 pm
- Wild Wadi Contact Number: +971-4-348-4444
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to go to Wild Wadi Water Park?
If you are buying Wild Wadi Water ark tickets online, the General admission for those who are 1.1 metre and above is AED 199. The General admission tickets to Wild Wadi Water Park for those below 1.1 metre is AED 149.
How long do you need at Wild Wadi Water Park?
While you can easily spend the whole day at the park, make sure you have at least 4 hours to enjoy all the attraction at Wild Wadi Water Park.
What should I wear to Wild Wadi Water Park?
You should be wearing appropriate swimwear at all times while visiting the park. Full body swim suits and long sleeved rash vests are acceptable on all rides.
Which hotels in Dubai have Wild Wadi offers?
You can get complimentary access to Wild Wadi when you stay at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Madinat Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, and Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. You can also get one complimentary ticket to Wild Wadi when you stay at Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residences. Other Jumeirah branded hotels also often have offers to Wild Wadi, including Zabeel House and Al Seef by Jumeirah.
Can you bring food to Wild Wadi?
No you cannot bring food to Wild Wadi. But you can bring a 1-litre bottle of water to the park.
And that brings an end to Wild Wadi Waterpark review. If you are looking for more water adventures in Dubai, The Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark is also a must-visit attraction! Meanwhile, Laguna Waterpark is also a perfect destination for thrill-seekers in Dubai.
Besides these fun-filled places, there are many other venues for watersports activities in Dubai perfect for adventure seekers who love the year-round sunshine in the city. For instance, Aquafun Dubai, is an adventurous attraction for watersports lovers, located near apartments in Jumeirah Beach Residence, that promises loads of fun!
Which waterparks have you visited in Dubai? We would love to hear about your experience in the comments section below.