With so many restaurants and cafés throughout Dubai, it can be a tough task choosing the perfect one for you. But if you’re on the lookout for restaurants in Dubai with a view, there are some great options to explore. From beachside dining, to rooftop eateries, we have created a list of the best restaurants offering stunning views of the city. These places will take your meal to a whole new level!
WATERFRONT RESTAURANTS IN DUBAI
Let’s begin this list of Dubai restaurants with a view by focusing on some spectacular waterfront restaurants. You’d have to try seriously hard not to enjoy a succulent meal in front of an idyllic ocean backdrop. So if waterside dining is a little slice of your happy pie, you definitely wanna check out these fantastic waterside eateries:
MESHICO –THE SOUL OF MEXICO
Located in the heart of The Pointe on The Palm, Meshico is a fine dining restaurant that takes you on a gastronomic journey across Mexico. Besides the lively mariachi performances and delicious food, Meshico in Dubai is where patrons can enjoy stunning views of the Palm Fountain with The Atlantis Dubai as the perfect Instagrammable backdrop!
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Location: Block B, The Pointe, Palm Jumeirah
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 520
- Contact: +971-4-514-4512
Eauzone is a hidden gem when it comes to the upscale restaurants in Dubai with a view. Located ion the cusp of the vibrant Dubai Marina area, this beachfront restaurant is built on wooden decks surrounded by pools, nestled amidst lush palm trees. The ambient dining experience is elevated further with elegant and intimate décor, making it one of the top options for a date night in Dubai.
- Cuisine: Asian
- Location: Arabian Court, One&Only Royal Mirage, Al Sufouh Road, Dubai Marina
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Average cost for two: AED 560
- Contact: +971-4-399-9999
Hanami’s patrons can indulge in a sumptuous Japanese feast with waterfront views of the Palm Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab. The Hanami menu has a selection of Japanese classics such as nigiri, sashimi, teppan, udon noodles and tempura. The restaurant is also known to have some of the most sought-after grilled seafood in the city. Complete your fine dining experience with a delicious dessert or a sorbet, paired with picturesque views of the ocean.
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Location: Floor 15, Andaz Dubai The Palm, Palm Jumeirah
- Timings: 05:00 pm – 11:00 pm | Closed on Sunday
- Average cost for two: AED 230
- Contact: +971-4-581-4037
Babel Lebanese restaurant at La Mer Dubai is a foodie experience not to be missed. This beachfront eatery has a rooftop dining area with great views of the city, La Mer Beach, and the Arabian Gulf. The expansive Babel menu offers the very best of Lebanese cuisine, including hot or cold mezze platter, kebabs, soups, hummus, narguileh, and seafood. Babel also boasts an extensive drinks collection and is widely considered to be one of the best restaurants in La Mer.
- Cuisine: Lebanese
- Location: Shop 30, South, La Mer, Jumeirah 1
- Timings: 05:00 pm – 11:30 pm, 12:00 pm – 12:00 am | Weekends 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 400
- Contact: +971-4-419-0220
TASCA BY JOSE AVILLEZ
Another restaurant with a stunning sea view in Dubai is Tasca by Jose Avillez, located at the Mandarin Oriental in Jumeirah 1. The outdoor and indoor dining areas offer breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf and the iconic Dubai skyline…including the Burj Khalifa. Try the sophisticated tasting menu and enjoy great ambiance accompanied by live jazz music.
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Location: Mandarin Oriental Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1
- Timings: 12:30 pm – 03:00 pm, 06:30 pm – 11:00 pm | Friday 12:30 pm -04:00 pm, 06:30 pm – 11:00 pm | (Monday closed)
- Average cost for two: AED 450
- Contact: +971-4-777-2231
Asado is without a doubt one of the best fine dining outdoor restaurants in Downtown Dubai. The restaurant specialises in steaks and other delicious melt-in-your-mouth grilled meats with a focus on Argentinian culinary heritage. Coupled with incredible views of the Dubai Fountain, a dining experience here is unlike any other in the city.
- Cuisine: Argentinian
- Location: Ground Floor, Palace Downtown, Mohammad Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Average cost for two: AED 500
- Contact: +971-4-428-7961
Shimmers is one of the best spots for those looking for an intimate romantic dinner with perfect views and decadent food. Rightfully counted amongst the most sought-after restaurants with a view, Shimmers is a truly gorgeous beachfront Greek restaurant in Dubai. The restaurant is located on the pristine private beach of Madinat Jumeirah and is open during the cooler months of the year.
- Cuisine: Greek, Mediterranean
- Location: Beach, Jumeirah Mina A’ Salam, Madinat Jumeirah
- Timings: 01:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Average cost for two: AED 310
- Contact: +971-4-432-3232
Another restaurant with spectacular views in Dubai is Pierchic in Madinat Jumeirah. The restaurant is one of the most beautiful and romantic restaurants in Dubai. If you have a date night to plan this is the perfect spot for you, combining scrumptious seafood and stunning views of the Burj Al Arab…with the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Location: Al Qasr Hotel, Madinat Jumeirah
- Timings: 07:00 am – 12:00 pm, 06:00 pm – 11:30 pm | Weekends 07:00 am – 12:00 pm, 12:30 pm -04:00 pm, 06:30 pm – 11:00 pm
- Average cost for two: AED 1200
- Contact: 800-666-353
RESTAURANTS IN DUBAI WITH A DESERT VIEW
The majestic desert dunes of Dubai represent a stunning backdrop for a meal…certainly unlike your regular dine-out! We’re talking serious eye candy here. So, without further delay, let’s take a look at the finest Dubai restaurants with a view of the expansive sand dunes.
Our first pick, Al Diwaan, lavishes its patrons with a succulent European feast in the middle of the desert. The restaurant is located at the Al Maha Desert Resort and Spa – a Bedouin-inspired desert retreat. Al Diwaan offers terrace dining with mesmerising views of the vast desert. Patrons can also opt for the Dune Dining experience where you get your own intimate fine dining area setup on the sandy slopes.
- Cuisine: European
- Location: Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve – Al Ain Road
- Timings: 07:00 am – 10:30 am | 12:30 pm – 02:30 pm | 07:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Average cost for two: AED 300
- Contact: +971-4-832-9900
Sonara Camp provides an unmatched desert experience with countless Instagrammable spots. The stunning camp is located at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and the best time to visit is just before sunset. The scrumptious dinner is served under a marquee decked with exquisite fairy lights. The accompanying live music makes this restaurant in Dubai with a view of the desert an unforgettable experience. The Sonara Camp also has a dedicated vegan menu for health buffs.
- Cuisine: European, Middle Eastern
- Location: Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR), Al Ain Road, Margham Gate
- Breakfast in the desert: AED 460 per person (adults) | AED 160 per child
- Sunset at Sonara: AED 460 per person (adults) | AED 160 per child
- Sunset and Dinner: AED 860 per person (adults) | AED 380 per child
- Please note that meal prices vary depending on the season
- Contact: +971-50-336-7909
AL SARAB ROOFTOP LOUNGE
At the Al Sarab Rooftop Lounge, located at the Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa, you can enjoy a beautiful meal whilst soaking up panoramic views of the desert dunes. The menu has a selection of snacks, main courses, beverages and signature vegetarian dishes.
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Location: Rooftop, Level 1, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa, Al Qudra Road, Al Qudra
- Timings: 04:00 pm – 01:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 370
- Contact: +971-4-809-6194
Indulge in a 6-course fine dining dinner experience in a luxurious private cabana overlooking the massive desert dunes at the Platinum Heritage. The 6-course menu is meticulously designed to give patrons a culinary adventure in the desert. The onsite chef prepares your meal right before your eyes!
- Location: Platinum Heritage Desert Gate, RJJF+6M Murqquab – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Average cost: Contact Platinum Heritage for dinner charges
- Contact: +971-4-440-9827| +971-54-425-4995 (WhatsApp)
ROOFTOP DUBAI RESTAURANTS WITH A VIEW
There are several restaurants in the city with stunning views of Dubai’s iconic landmarks. Let’s take a look at the best rooftop dining options Dubai.
Counted amongst the most expensive restaurants in Dubai, At.mosphere is a sought-after lounge and rooftop restaurant in Dubai with a view. At.mosphere is the highest restaurant in Dubai (sitting proudly on the 122nd floor of the Burj Khalifa) and specialises in a delectable selection of contemporary European cuisine. Besides breakfast, lunch and dinner, patrons can make reservations for a relaxing afternoon tea here as well.
- Cuisine: European
- Location: Burj Khalifa, 122nd Floor, Downtown Dubai
- Timings: 07:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Average cost for two: AED 900
- Contact: +971-4-888-3828
LEVEL 43 SKY LOUNGE
Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, Level 43 Sky Lounge is a fine dining restaurant and lounge. This exotic rooftop eatery, where patrons can enjoy a mouthwatering feast along with breathtaking views of the Dubai skyline, is a popular choice for date nights.
- Cuisine: Japanese, Continental
- Location: Level 43, Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre Area
- Timings: 02:00 pm – 02:30 am
- Average cost for two: AED 450
- Contact: +971-56-414-2213
OBSERVATORY BAR AND GRILL
Observatory is another popular rooftop Dubai restaurant with a view. Enjoy stunning views of Dubai Marina as you dine on succulent grilled meat, fresh salad, and other tantalising dishes from the menu. Amongst the restaurant’s favourite dishes are the pork ribs, scallops, truffle fries, lobster, cocktails and sweet potato fries.
- Cuisine: Steaks, ribs, fine dining
- Location: 52nd Floor, Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites, King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Street, Dubai Marina
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am | Closed on Sundays
- Average cost for two: AED 450
- Contact: +971-4-319-4000
This concludes our guide to the best restaurants in Dubai with a view. From rooftop eateries to dining in the desert, these restaurants offer a truly unique dining experience.
Finally, if you’re thinking of taking things up a notch, check out our guide to Michelin Star restaurants in Dubai. Run by internationally-renowned chefs, patrons of these restaurants are guaranteed a scrumptious meal like no other.