If you are wondering what to do during the weekend, look no further than the Meraas owned Dubai Parks and Resorts. It combines the fun of three completely different types of theme parks, along with a gorgeously designed promenade and enough food outlets to keep even the most discerning gastronomes satisfied.
If you are planning a trip to the Dubai Parks and Resorts, we have put together a handy guide to all the theme parks there; Legoland, Legoland Waterpark, Motiongate, Riverland and Bollywood Parks Dubai, along with the other key things to do in Dubai Parks and Resorts including a staycation at the Lapita hotel. Read on to know more about Dubai Parks and Resorts Theme Parks.
The Theme Parks in Dubai Parks and Resorts
One of the key attractions in this ultimate leisure destination in Dubai is the fact there are three theme parks and one water park to choose from! From Legoland which is sure to get your little builders excited, to Motiongate where you can experience the thrills of a Hollywood-style high-octane sequence, there’s plenty to keep people of all ages engaged and entertained at these famous theme parks in Dubai. Take a closer look at all the rides in Dubai Parks and Resorts and other main attractions.
This famous theme park in Dubai combines beloved projects from DreamWorks Animation, Columbia Pictures and Lionsgate, to bring you some amazing Hollywood inspired rides and attractions. The popular ones include Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs- River Expedition, Zombieland Blast-Off, Ghostbusters Battle for New York, The Green Hornet- High-Speed Chase, Smurf Village Express and Swamp Celebration. Check out our guide to Motiongate Dubai to know more.
Legoland and Legoland Water Park
With over 40 Lego-themed attractions and rides, Legoland is one of the best theme parks in Dubai, perfect for children aged 2-12. There are several zones to explore in Legoland including Factory (to see how Lego blocks are made), Lego City (An entire Lego-themed city, where your little ones can even get their own Legoland Driving License!), Imagination (you can get creative with your lego building skills), Kingdoms (medieval-themed Lego city with plenty of rides and attractions) and much more! The Legoland Waterpark also has a variety of rides where you can splash around with friends and family.
If you have ever fancied being a part of the glamorous Bollywood film industry, this famous theme park in Dubai is sure to excite you. It is divided into Bollywood Boulevard, Mumbai Chowk, Rustic Ravine, Royal Plaza and Bollywood Film Studios. Bollywood Parks consists of various rides, shows and Indian restaurants making it the perfect destination for fans of the dazzle of the Indian film industry.
Built around the artificial lake in the destination, Riverland is a beautiful recreation of iconic locations in Europe, Asia and America. Split into The French Village, Boardwalk, India Gate, and The Peninsula, it is one of the top theme parks in Dubai. It is lined with restaurants and boutique stores. Many outdoor movie screenings, fireworks and other events also take place at this attraction in Dubai Parks and Resorts.
Dubai Parks and Resorts Hotels
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers a staycation experience like no other. It has two stunning hotels that offer the world-class accommodation in Dubai, with access to these thrilling theme parks.
A Polynesian themed resort in the heart of the development, Lapita Hotel is an idyllic gateway, conveniently located near all the attractions in the parks. Perfect for those who enjoy staycations in Dubai, stay in the hotel usually include access to the parks.
Designed to perfection to recreate the holiday vibes of the Polynesian islands, this resort is full of charming details and boasts a competent staff that is known to look after their patrons well. There are restaurants, bars and spas in Lapita for guests to enjoy.
- Contact: +971-4-810-9999
- Check in: 03:00 pm | Check-Out: 12:00 pm
Rove At The Park
Located in proximity to the stunning Palm Jumeirah, Rove At The Park is another hotel to consider for a staycation at Dubai Parks and Resorts. It features 579 rooms equipped with a 48-inch smart TV, designer mattresses and free WiFi. The hotel also has an entire floor dedicated to foosball, table tennis and arcade games. There is also a 24-hour laundromat, luggage storeroom, convenience store, gym, sun deck and an outdoor pool to enhance your experience.
- Contact: +971-4-561-9999
Dubai Parks and Resorts Ticket Prices
There are multiple types of tickets for Dubai Parks and Resorts. You can either combine the visits to all the parks under an all-inclusive ticket or get individual tickets for each attraction here. We would recommend booking the tickets online on the official website to avoid any long queues at the park.
Annual Pass for Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Motiongate Dubai Annual Pass: AED 395+tax (unlimited admission for a year, access to 1 theme park, free visitor parking)
- Four Park Annual Pass: AED 695+tax (AED 150 e-wallet, access to all parks, free visitor parking)
- Family VIP Annual Pass: AED 845+tax (AED 200 e-wallet, free nanny pass, Unlimited Q Fast)
- VIP Annual Pass: AED 995+tax (AED 200 e-wallet, free nanny pass, Unlimited Q Fast)
Tourist Ticket Prices for Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Single Day Bollywood Parks tickets per person over the age of 3: AED 175
- Single Day Motiongate tickets per person over the age of 3: AED 275
- Single Day Legoland tickets per person over the age of 3: AED 245
- Single Day Legoland Waterpark tickets per person over the age of 3: AED 245
When buying tickets to Dubai Parks and Resorts, make sure to check on their ongoing offers to find out what suits you best.
Organising School Trips and Events at Dubai Parks and Resorts
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers a facility to organise school trips and other events within these parks. Some parks even offers exclusive packages and programmes too.
Motiongate offers six different programmes for students including Fun & Action, The Science Behind, How To Design A Theme Park, Step It Up, Pizza Party with King Julien and Smurfsery School.
Each of them caters to a different number of students and offer programmes.
Fun & Action is the only programme that caters to students of all age groups.
All programmes, however, offers access to the entire park and a meal voucher per person. For those schools opting for Smurfsery School Programme, must enter the park at 08:45 am to 09:00 am and leave around 11:00 am – the duration is two hours.
Bollywood Parks and Legoland
Bollywood Parks offers schools trip programmes for shows such as Jaan-E-Nigar Show, Bollywood Dance Class, Scavenger Hunt, Movie Making and Theatre Class. While Jaan-e-Jigar Programme has specific timings (Arrival Time: 09:30 am I Activity Time: 10:00 am – 12:30 pm), other programmes can be availed any time by informing the park management.
Legoland also offers packages for school trips for students aged between five and twelve. You can contact email@example.com to know more.
While organising these trips, schools must also ensure that the students are accompanied by a teacher or chaperone. There is also a facility for single teacher or chaperone to receive one free ticket per 10 paying students.
You can also celebrate your little one’s birthday at these parks. Legoland offers birthday packages as well. For those couples who want to organise their weddings at these parks, can fill a form to consider booking for a wedding.
Dubai Parks and Resorts Parking
- The Parks are located close to Jebel Ali, just off Sheikh Zayed Road, opposite Palm Jebel Ali. If you are coming from Dubai on the E11 Highway (Sheikh Zayed Road), towards Abu Dhabi, take the Dubai Parks and Resorts Exit 5. Follow the signage to parking and drop your car off.
- When it comes to the Dubai Parks and Resorts timings, the individual parks open at different times and change based on the summer and winter schedule. We recommend that you take a look at the official website for accurate timings. Kindly note that all rides will close 30 minutes prior to the closing time.
Things to Remember
- The parking costs AED 20 at Dubai Parks and Resorts for visitors. The Valet Parking, however, costs AED 100. Annual Pass holders are entitled to free parking.
- There is a shuttle bus that transports you from the Visitor Parking to the parks. There are also buses and taxi services that you can avail from the Bus and Taxi Centre adjacent to the arrivals plaza and the Riverland French Village. Guests with limousines and/or personal cars can use the drop-off area located next to the P1 parking or the taxi centre.
- The Outlet Village is located nearby, so you can pop into stock up your designer wear after a fun time at the parks.
- There is an array of restaurants at theme parks in Dubai Parks and Resorts. The popular Dubai Parks and Resorts restaurants include The Coffee Club, Tortilla, Al Mashowa, Barbecue Delights, Costa Coffee and The Irish Village.
Where is Dubai Parks and Resorts located?
The Dubai Parks and Resorts’ location is Sheikh Zayed Road.
How many parks are there in Dubai Parks and Resorts?
In total, there are three themed parks in Dubai Parks and Resorts and one water park.
How many hotels are there in Dubai Parks and Resorts?
As mentioned above, there are two hotels in Dubai Parks and Resorts.
What are Dubai Parks and Resorts timings?
They vary based on each park.
How to reach Dubai Parks and Resorts?
If you are wondering how to go to Dubai Parks and Resorts by metro, Follow Dubai Metro Red Line towards Jebel Ali and get down at Ibn Battuta Metro station. Once you’ve reached there, either take the RTA bus or catch a taxi to get to the Dubai Parks and Resorts.
What is Dubai Parks and Resorts Contact Number?
You can the contact the management of Dubai Parks and Resorts at +971-800-262-9464.
There you have it – the complete guide to Dubai Parks and Resorts. If you’re looking for more attractions in Dubai, check out our guide to Atlantis The Palm. For those keen on experiencing wildlife in the city, Dubai Safari Park can be their best bet. It is re-opening on 5th October, 2020.
If you are looking for similar fun days out in the capital, don’t forget to also check out our reviews of Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi and Ferrari World. Stay tuned to the MyBayut for more information about attractions from across the UAE.