ABOUT DISTRICT 7
District 7, part of Mohammad bin Rashid City (MBR City) is an emerging residential development. It is envisioned to be the future gateway of Dubai as it will hold a retail boulevard, central park and many residential and business buildings. The proposed Etihad Passenger Rail Station will be next to District 7.
District 7 Boulevard will offer residents a wide range of activities and amenities. Both sides of the road will have indoor, outdoor cafes and restaurants, serviced apartments and retail outlets. The area can also accommodate 60,000 people thanks to the MAG Eye as well as residential apartments and townhouses available for rent and sale.
IN A NUTSHELL
- Lesser populated area of Dubai
- Emaar Passenger Rail Link being developed
- Features 2, 3 and 4-bedroom townhouses
- 2 and 3-bedroom villas can be found
- Studio, 1, 2, 3-bedroom residential apartments are available
- Located near E44 Road
- 11-minute drive away from Nad Al Sheba Intersection (E66)
District 7 offers a family-friendly lifestyle to residents. It will be an interesting community for animal lovers with both an equestrian and falcon centre in the area.
Popular points of interest near District 7 are:
- Nas Cycling car park
- Falcon Heritage and Sports centre
- Meydan Grandstand
For outdoor activities, there are separate tracks for jogging and a dedicated cycling area on the boundaries of District 7.
PROPERTIES IN DISTRICT 7
Properties in District 7 include beautiful villas, thoughtfully designed apartments and townhouses. Apartments located on the higher floors of the residential building provide residents with the views of the community as well as Burj Khalifa.
Properties in District 7 also include studios, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments for sale.
- The selling prices for studio flats lie between AED 410k to AED 888k.
- The selling prices for 1-bedroom apartments in District 7 start from AED 535k to AED 958k. 2-bedroom apartments for sale are available for AED 750k to AED 1.5M.
Townhouses for sale in District 7 are valued at AED 1.5M to AED 3.35M.
- The selling price for 2-bedroom townhouse falls between AED 1.56M to AED 1.61M.
- The prices for a 3-bedroom townhouse for sale start from AED 1.45M and can increase to AED 2M.
- For a 4-bedroom townhouse, selling price ranges from AED 3.2M to AED 3.4M.
District 7 also offers Villas for sale which range from AED 1.5M to AED 3.3M.
- The selling price for a 2-bedroom villa starts from AED 1.5M to AED 1.75M.
- 3-bedroom villa for sale is valued at AED 1.9M to AED 2.1M
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING SPACES IN DISTRICT 7
If you talk about transportation in District 7, residents can easily travel via their personal cars or a taxi. But those who commute via public transport would have to travel a bit to catch the bus or metro.
The nearest bus stop, Jumeirah University 1, is situated on Latifa Bint Hamdan Street, which is a 6-minute drive away from District 7. The nearest metro station, Business Bay Metro Station is a 12-minute drive away from District 7.
Each townhouse, villa and the residential apartment comes with covered parking spaces in District 7. There are multiple street parking for visitors.
AMENITIES, SCHOOLS AND HEALTHCARE
SUPERMARKETS NEAR DISTRICT 7
One can spot supermarkets near District 7; the nearest one is the Al Maya Supermarket in Al Mankhool, which can be reached in almost 15-minutes depending on the traffic conditions. Another option for you to buy groceries is Carrefour in Jumeirah-1. It is a 16-minute drive away from the area.
MOSQUES NEAR DISTRICT 7
The Al Suwaida Mosque near District 7 is located at Al Quoz-Maydan Roundabout which is a 7-minute drive from the area. One of the larger mosques preferred by the residents of District 7 is Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque. It is a 13-minute drive away from the community.
OTHER PLACES OF WORSHIP NEAR DISTRICT 7
Dubai is a multicultural city which houses residents with different religious backgrounds. You can find many places of worship near District 7. The nearest house of worship is the Automech Gurudwara in Ras Al Khor Industrial Area 2. It is a 14-minute drive from District 7. India Harnath Ke Jama Masjid – a Parsi Temple in Al Quoz is an 18-minute drive from District 7.
The closest church near District 7 is The Emirates Baptist Church in Al Barsha; an 18-minute drive away from the area. After driving for almost 17 km or 17 minutes on Oud Metha Road, you can find The New Covenant Church and The Dubai City Church.
SCHOOLS NEAR DISTRICT 7
One can easily spot a few educational options near the community.
- Kids Way Nursery in Jumeirah
- Crystal Valley Nursery in Al Mizhar
Schools near District 7 include:
- Rashid Boys School in Nad Al Sheba 1
- The City School International School in Nadd Al Hamar.
- Dubai British School, Springs 3 Emirates Hills (Behind Spinneys/Spring Town Centre)
Rashid Boys School is a private school which was established in 1986 under the guidance of H.H. Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum. The school follows the British curriculum.
The City School International School offers a British curriculum for English, Mathematics, Science, Humanities and Computing from KS1 to KS3. Cambridge curriculum is implemented in KS4.
CLINICS AND HOSPITALS NEAR DISTRICT 7
The closest clinics and hospitals near District 7 are:
- Mediclinic Meadows, the Meadows Community, opp. Emirates International School
- American Hospital Dubai, Near Movenpick Hotel, Oud Metha Rd
- Emirates Hospital, Jumeirah Beach Road, Below the Dubai Canal Bridge
Clinics near District 7 include Amber Clinics, which is situated in The International city. Other clinics near District 7 are Farha Clinics and Eupepsia Medical Clinic. Both can be found at a distance of 13-minutes in Dubai Silicon Oasis.
District 7 is located in the heart of MBR City and is close to multiple residential communities and entertainment destinations.
Residential communities near District 7 are:
- Nad Al Sheba-1
- Al Quoz-2
On the east of District 7 lies the Polo Townhouses and Millennium Estates and Meydan in Nad Al Sheba-1.
Entertainment destinations near District 7 include:
- The theme park IMG Worlds of Adventure is a 19-minute drive from District-7
- Stargate theme Park- Sheikh Zayed Road, a 19-minute drive from the area
- Hub Zero Dubai – Al Mustaqbal, City Walk, Phase Two (currently under construction)
At a distance of 17-minutes, you can also visit the Global Village. It is an entertainment destination where people can buy traditional goods belonging to every nation of the world. Global Village is also popular for games and car races.
SHOPPING, DINING AND NIGHTLIFE
MALLS NEAR DISTRICT 7
Dubai Mall is 13.9 km or a 17-minute drive away from District 7. It is the world’s largest shopping mall. It comprises retail stores, dining options and numerous entertainment choices. The mall also offers free Wi-Fi, porter service, valet parking and delivery service. You can also visit the following:
- Reel Cinema
- Dubai Ice Rink – Ice skating rink
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
Top international brands from Gucci, Armani to Balenciaga are present in the Dubai Mall. In terms of food and beverage options, there are more than 200 restaurants and cafes inside the building. You can find:
- Alison Nelson’s Chocolate Bar – Ground floor
- Asma Restaurant – First floor
- Café Blanc – Lower Ground Floor
Other malls near District 7 include Times Square Centre Dubai. Situated in Al Quoz, it is a 16-minute drive away from District 7. Time Square Center Dubai hosts a selection of exclusive brands.
The Mall on Jumeirah Road, Umm Suqeim 3, opp Jumeirah Beach is a 17-minute drive away from District 7.
RESTAURANTS NEAR DISTRICT 7
There are many restaurants near District 7
- Al Safadi Restaurant - a 16-minute drive away
- The Royal Budha – Thai restaurant a 19-minute drive from the sub-community
- Zest Restaurant LLC, a 16-minute drive from District 7
- Marmarita Restaurant, an 18-minute drive from the residential community
- Buca Di Beppo, a 20-minute drive from the area
Residents who enjoy seafood can visit Dubai Fish Hut in Oud Metha. The restaurant serves freshly caught fish and explains the marination process of each dish to customers.
BEACHES NEAR DISTRICT 7
Most beaches near District 7 can be reached within 20-minutes. The nearest beach from District 7 is the Jumeirah Beach, which is a public beach. It has a playground and a space for holding barbeques as well.
Another family-favourite beach is the Open Beach, situated near Jumeirah Road which is a 19-minute drive away from District 7. It is popular for its sandy shorelines and clear water. You can also play volleyball and enjoy other outdoor activities on the beach.
LEISURE ACTIVITIES AND NOTABLE LANDMARKS
The closest landmarks are:
- The Dubai Mall
- Zabeel Palace
- Jumeirah Beach
District 7 is close to The Dubai Mall, which is one of the world’s largest mall. The massive structure has 3.77 million sq. ft. of retail space. The mall is packed with retail and entertainment options. The mall has an Olympic-sized ice skating rink, an Aquarium and Underwater Zoo and much more.
Then there is Zabeel Palace, a historic landmark of Dubai. The place has served as the residence and administrative headquarters of the Royal Family.
Jumeirah Beach is 15-minutes away from District 7 where you can take part in various outdoor activities from swimming to a family picnic.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, FITNESS AND BEAUTY
Residents can keep fit at the:
- Cycling hub being created near the boundary of District 7
- Swimming pools – 11-minute drive from District 7
- Burj Park by Emaar – 18 minutes’ away from the area
- Power Gym – a 12-minute drive from District 7
District 7 is going to be a hub for outdoor activities as a cyclist friendly area is under construction. Burj Park by Emaar is a family park where you can enjoy the beautiful greenery.
To fulfil fitness needs, there is Power Gym, a fully equipped gymnasium in Al Quoz.
Salons and spas nearby include:
- Hair Concept Salon, Downtown Dubai
- Wow Beauty Salon, Downtown Dubai
Hair Concept Salon and Wow Beauty Salon in Downtown Dubai are a 16-minute drive away from the area. Ladies can visit Zeine Beauty Salon which is a 19-minute drive from District 7.
District 7 is a developing multicultural community. The area celebrates many events such as the New Year, Halloween, Christmas and more.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
District 7 is a new emerging community with many state-of-art projects. It offers the residents a comfortable place to reside away from the hectic lifestyle of Dubai. Since most of the area is under construction, it is best to move around in your own car.
- Located close to the Dubai Mall
- 26-minute drive to Dubai International Airport
- Burj Khalifa is an 18-minute drive from District 7