Want to beat the heat in Dubai? Cool off at Laguna Waterpark, a thrilling water destination in the city. Nestled in the picturesque waterfront destination of La Mer, Laguna is the perfect place to be. If you are planning a day out with your family, this water park can be a great addition to the itinerary. Take a look at some of the things that you can do at the park on your first visit.
Things to do at Laguna Waterpark
With a selection of interesting rides at Laguna Waterpark and other sports and activities, there’s plenty to in this theme park in La Mer.
Hop on a 180-degree wave machine
Ready for an epic adventure ride? Hop on WaveOz 180 FlowRider, the third wave machine of its kind in the world and a star attraction of Laguna Waterpark. Capable of accommodating more than two surfers or body boarders simultaneously, it’s a perfect spot for both daring beginners and pros. If you want to experience something incredible, don’t forget to check out this ride.
Have fun at the infinity pool lounge
As the name indicates, the infinity pool lounge is a hub of endless fun and entertainment. Situated close to North Beach and Arabian Gulf, the infinity pool lounge offers you a chance to relax in a cool and serene environment. With the cool gust of wind blowing through your hair and the water droplets glistening on your skin, the infinity pool lounge is one of the best activities in Laguna Waterpark La Mer.
Relax at the Cabanas
Want to spend some time away from the hustle and bustle of the crowd? The Cabanas at Laguna Waterpark are there for your comfort. Offering light refreshments, beach towels and refreshing drinks, these laid-back cabanas let you enjoy the panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf and Dubai’s impressive skyline. Upon booking online, the ticket of a cabana is AED 995 and each cabana can accommodate up to four people.
Rejuvenate your energy at a poolside bar and cafe
If you are feeling tired after strolling in the park, head straight to the on-site restaurants and bars. These restaurants offer a great opportunity to enjoy scrumptious meals while listening to the sounds of newbie surfers and kids playing in the background.
Enliven your spirit with rides at Laguna Waterpark Dubai
Spread across four distinct areas, Relax, Slide, Splash and Surf there are a variety of slides in Laguna Waterpark that can easily get your heart racing. Some of the most popular ones include the Constrictor, a dark tube slide with optical illusions of lights, turns and twists, Free Fall, a glass capsule skybox that gives you a heart-pounding thrill allowing and Manta, a zero-gravity ride with steep turns. Besides these rides and slides, there is also an exclusive wonderland for kids called Splash Zone which has splash pools, mini-slides and giant buckets squirting water.
Shop at the park
Are you a shopaholic? You can pop into the on-site merchandise shop and buy a new T-shirt or a towel for yourself. If you are a sportsperson by heart, you can also indulgence in the many sport-themed goodies available here. If you have forgotten your sunscreen, there are plenty of shops near Laguna waterpark in La Mer where you can top up the SPF.
Laguna Park Contact Details and Timings
Similar to Legoland, Laguna Waterpark is a place where you can enjoy a series of exhilarating rides. If you are ready for such an action-packed entertainment, head straight to Laguna Park which is located near rental villas in Jumeirah.
Address: La Mer, Jumeirah Public Beach, near Dubai Zoo and The Village Mall
Timings: Mon-Sun,10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Laguna Waterpark Tickets
There are different types of tickets for Laguna Waterpark, La Mer.
- For non-UAE residents, the entry fees of Laguna Waterpark is AED 159.
- For UAE residents, the entry fee for Laguna Waterpark is AED 99.
- Kids under the age of two have free entry
Since the ticket queues are often long, it is better to buy your ticket online.
- The online ticket to Laguna Waterpark is valid for 1 day.
- For online purchase, both printed and mobile vouchers are acceptable.
- You can cancel your ticket up to 24 hours in advance to get a full refund.
- You’ll get instant confirmation of the ticket.
While purchasing a ticket online, make sure to check out the discount apps to avail special offers for Laguna Waterpark. If you want to know more about their deals, visit the official website of Laguna Waterpark.
Facilities that Laguna Waterpark provides
Laguna Waterpark offers a variety of facilities to the visitors, ensuring they have a memorable experience during the trip. These facilities include:
- Baby changing facilities, changing rooms and showers
- Retail outlets where swim diapers are available
- Life jackets and vests for both kids and adults
- Lockers to keep your belongings
- Towels that can be rented for AED 30
- Free Wi-Fi
- If any belongings are left behind, the official lost and found office, located at the basement exit of the parking, keeps them safe and hands them over to the real owner.
Things you should know while visiting the Laguna Waterpark Dubai
Here are some of the things that you should pay heed to while visiting the park:
Age and Height Restrictions
- There are five different attractions in the park, such as WaveOz 180 and FloRider, a water slide tower complex consisting of five slides. These are only available to those measuring 1.2 m in height.
- Splash Pad is only applicable for kids aged five and above.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
Strict Dress Code
- Inappropriate swimwear, such as underwear, transparent bathing suits, long necklaces, metal hair clips are not allowed.
- You are not allowed to wear sunglasses or lenses while taking a ride unless they are affixed with a head strap.
Limitations for People of Determination
- People with a physical disability or self-imposed restrictions should not use attractions.
- Please be aware of the depth of the water in the pools.
- Smoking is not permissible.
- Regular diapers are strictly prohibited.
You can reach the park by bus, shuttle or car.
If you are planning to go by bus then board 8, 9, 88, X28 or C10 and get down at Century 1 or 2 and move towards the beach.
Hop on a complimentary shuttle from significant hotels in Dubai and step down at the La Mer area.
Use GPS to get to the right location.
Parking at the Laguna Waterpark
Don’t worry, at Laguna, you won’t have to face the hassle of finding a spot for your car. It has more than 1,100 parking spaces, including a basement parking area which offers free parking to visitors for up to four hours. You can avail this service by showing your confirmation email to the management of the park.
Valet parking prices
- For standard valet: AED 50 exclusive of VAT
- For VIP valet: AED 100 exclusive of VAT
Laguna Waterpark is one of the best water parks in the UAE where you can have a fun-filled experience. If you want to know about other places where you can cool off this summer, check out Dubai’s indoor theme park IMG Worlds of Adventure or other family-friendly parks in Dubai.